The OOC

6bbdf7db1267f06c5e18ade6a5d8ebc5.jpg

Why isn't this sign in the Rainy Traveller...? XD

Quickly wanted to apologize and say I didn't just make a character and dash. Finals hit me pretty hard. But I should be good in a few days. That said, TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit what would be a good way to introduce my character into the current story?

Quickly wanted to apologize and say I didn't just make a character and dash. Finals hit me pretty hard. But I should be good in a few days. That said, TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit what would be a good way to introduce my character into the current story?
Hmmm....at the moment a lot is revolving around the Rainy Traveller General Store, where the owner, Bismarck's, kids got kidnapped by Frederika Bernkastel. There's also Alisa's house, where Anita, famous singer of Hell City, got brutally murdered by a bunch of police. Less active is Erika Furudo's detective office, where said detective, a ghost, just shoved someone off of the wall of her office.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Hey, i've got myself a new character idea but I need your help since you're so good with villainous schemes! So this individual that I have in mind is someone that has the personality that revolves around cynicism and the ideology behind nihilism, he's the type of person that's similar to Bern in some aspects but doesn't have need for currency aside from furthering himself and the associates next to him. In a sense, i'm thinking about making him almost like a religious fanatic but more of a hypocrite when it comes to that as he finds himself exempt from anything as he's doing the creator's work but then again I might have a different personality aside from a religious extremist.

Few things about him though is that he has major OCD
Anything that's considered to be 'dirty' or if there's a mismatched pattern he'll become completely frantic and try to fix it.

I was wondering what kind of occupation he should have, his main goal is mass genocide not particularly by his hands alone by fate caused by his terrible actions.
He's kind of the definition of Evil without actually harming anyone unless someone directly attacks him.

Other traits about him is that he's unperturbed even when insulted, always calculating behind a poker-face, and that's kind of about it.
Just wondering what his whole 'organization' should be. :closed eyes open smile:

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Hey, i've got myself a new character idea but I need your help since you're so good with villainous schemes! So this individual that I have in mind is someone that has the personality that revolves around cynicism and the ideology behind nihilism, he's the type of person that's similar to Bern in some aspects but doesn't have need for currency aside from furthering himself and the associates next to him. In a sense, i'm thinking about making him almost like a religious fanatic but more of a hypocrite when it comes to that as he finds himself exempt from anything as he's doing the creator's work but then again I might have a different personality aside from a religious extremist.

Few things about him though is that he has major OCD
Anything that's considered to be 'dirty' or if there's a mismatched pattern he'll become completely frantic and try to fix it.

I was wondering what kind of occupation he should have, his main goal is mass genocide not particularly by his hands alone by fate caused by his terrible actions.
He's kind of the definition of Evil without actually harming anyone unless someone directly attacks him.

Other traits about him is that he's unperturbed even when insulted, always calculating behind a poker-face, and that's kind of about it.
Just wondering what his whole 'organization' should be. :closed eyes open smile:
Hmm....I see him as being a relative to Bern honestly. Like a Keller (Bern's real name is Wilhelmina Keller). Perhaps a member of Devicto Mortis since it houses many religious cults and extremists?

Hmm....I see him as being a relative to Bern honestly. Like a Keller (Bern's real name is Wilhelmina Keller). Perhaps a member of Devicto Mortis since it houses many religious cults and extremists?

Hm, that sounds like it'd be interesting! Bern hasn't really been shown to have any family members in the story, at-least I don't think none of them have made a big impact yet, so perhaps this character of mine can show up unexpectedly for a visit. What kind of relative should he be? Uncle? Brother?

Hm, that sounds like it'd be interesting! Bern hasn't really been shown to have any family members in the story, at-least I don't think none of them have made a big impact yet, so perhaps this character of mine can show up unexpectedly for a visit. What kind of relative should he be? Uncle? Brother?
Probably a cousin or an uncle seeing as Bern killed her parents and her twin brother, Frederich, when she was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread