• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ooc

Characters
Here

Crimson Rose

Elder Member
he Stephenson's

Dad (37-47) TenshuZninja TenshuZninja
Mom (35-45) TenshuZninja TenshuZninja
oldest child: (15-18) TF81 TF81
Second youngest (8 or 9) Dawnstar Dawnstar
Youngest (5-7) Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

The Sander's

Dad (34-44)
Mom (32-42)
Oldest child (13-16) Crimson Rose Crimson Rose
Youngest child (6-10) Wormy Wormy

The Henderson's

Mom (30-40)
Dad (29-39)
Twin 1 (8-12) NighttimeForest NighttimeForest
Twin 2 (8-12)

The Kyeong"s

Dad (20-24) Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Mom (19-23) Crimson Rose Crimson Rose
Daughter (2-4) Reiia silver Reiia silver

Jones
Mom (45-50)
Dad (43-48)
Only child (10-14) Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Lynton

Mom (22-27) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Dad (22-28) Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Adopted child (14-17) Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Dad's younger sister (14-17) Meme Machine Meme Machine
Middle child (8-11) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Youngest (3-7) Wormy Wormy

Thomas
single dad(35-38)
Oldest- Anonymous Anonymous
Youngest- Reiia silver Reiia silver

Kennedy
Mom-
Mom 2-
Older child(12-16)- TenshuZninja TenshuZninja
Older child(12-16)- Reiia silver Reiia silver
Youngest child- TF81 TF81

Rosales
Dad 1 (25-29)
dad 2 ( 25--29)
Dad 1's bio kid (5-8) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Dad 2's bio kid (3-4) Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Rogers
single mom: Anonymous Anonymous
triplet one TF81 TF81
triplet two Reiia silver Reiia silver
triplet three Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Random pets
Crimson Rose Crimson Rose
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Dawnstar Dawnstar
Pinapple Jar Pinapple Jar apple jar

Other characters

Stephenson oldest child's girlfriend- Reiia silver Reiia silver

T Tommy M How it feels to be richer than family where you live?
OK I guess it's not like he wouldn't give them money if they asked, wanted some or needed it.
Eitherway he loves this family all the same. He's not bothered if you are rich or not. He's more interested in the person more than anything and if he gets on well with them.

OK I guess it's not like he wouldn't give them money if they asked, wanted some or needed it.
Eitherway he loves this family all the same. He's not bothered if you are rich or not. He's more interested in the person more than anything and if he gets on well with them.
You might want to edit your character, if you want that others do something with you, other than steal your stuff.

There was announce that we should just ignore you, after you posted, in discord. And main reason was because your character is 14 and owns more money than normal 14 years old would own.

There was announce that we should just ignore you, after you posted, in discord. And main reason was because your character is 14 and owns more money than normal 14 years old would own.
Which discord? Because my user name is different on discord plus I am not in the rp nation discord server if that is what you on about. And that is a problem because?. Not trying to sound rude or anything just wondering. Also if you don't mind me ask who announced this?

Which discord? Because my is the name is different on discord plus I am not in the rp nation discord server if that is what you on about. And that is a problem because?. Not trying to sound rude or anything just wondering. Also if you don't mind me ask who announced this?
GM

I know, that's reason why i am telling this to you. Others would just ignored your future posts. I gived you now benefits to fix your character so you could RP with others.
I don't understand why the GM didn't just message me or something like that and let me know that. instead of telling everyone to just ignore me which seems a bit rude and a little bit mean

I don't understand why the GM didn't just message me or something like that and let me know that. instead of telling everyone to just ignore me which seems a bit rude and a little bit mean
Don't know. I gived you now head up even if i am getting lectured about telling you about server. Use that.

People doesn't like making god characters. And you have nearly made one, so close that it might be because of that reason why you didn't get information.

Don't know. I gived you now head up even if i am getting lectured about telling you about server. Use that.

People doesn't like making god characters. And you have nearly made one, so close that it might be because of that reason why you didn't get information.
Yeah I actually don't realise how god like it's until you actually pointed it out but even so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back