• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Only Hoot and I's RP

Name: Haruno Yuki

Job: Doctor

Species: Human

Personality: Kind and caring, but very blunt and analytical, an IQ of 120 enabled her to get an M.D. and a PH.D inBiology in only four years of college

5b556debc85a284b6300ffe684a9a112--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

True Form
Name:
Sunōnaga Shiratori
Son of a low ranked royal
Species:
Naga

Personality:
Quiet and keeps to himself, hides most emotions behind a wall due to his sheltered upbringing.

Haruno looks like this. And is a naga some kind of demon or something?

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 6
We can do that, if you'd like to start first or anything feel free to I don't mind at all, you don't have to wait for me

Haruno Yuki was a pretty down to earth person. In modern day Japan, she kept up with an enourmous amount of stress. But she enjoyed being challenged. Of course like most sane adults, she didn't believe in magic or monsters... one particularly hot summer day, Haruno was relaxing on her day off. She decided to go out to the local shrine for kicks. Not that Haruno was a Buddhist or Shintoist, it was just something she liked to do, it made her feel more connected to her ancestors. Haruno gave her offering of 1000 yen, and went to the well that was supposedly good for granting wishes. A wish, huh... Haruno sighed, and leaned against the old stone. I make pretty good money, and I'm well respected in the hospital... is there really anything that I want? If I had to pick... I guess that my wish is... "I wish for the chance to make a difference... to the whole world" she whispered, tossing in a 500 yen coin. Yeah, right... like something like that would happen just because I wished for it? At that moment, the stone she was resting against suddenly crumbled, and Haruno fell into the well, so surprised that she didn't even scream. The last thing she saw before diving into darkness was the face of the guardian of the temple, the fierce dragon lion Nio glaring at her.

"What is that?" "What is with those clothes?" "Is it dead?" "Why is it down there?" whispering voices of children pondered while staring at what appeared to be a human girl at the bottom of the well "Children back away, you'll fall" sighed a deeper male voice as it approached the children "But! But Lord Shira! There's a a girl in the well! I mean...I think its a girl" a little girl pondered, fluffy ears on the top of her head twitching as she peered deep into the well once more "I think its dead!" a more toad-like boy chirped as he looked to the silver haired adult that approached them "Now how on earth would a girl, dead or alive end up at the bottom of this rickety abandoned well?" the male asked with a sigh, the children hopping off the old stone and scurrying over to him "I told you he'd find us" a more shy voice spoke from behind the two other children "Haiiro I know I've told you and your friends countless times to stay from this well" sighed the man as he gazed at his timid brother, the small scaled child gliding to his brothers side, the other two following suit "Look inside Lord Shira! We're not kidding! There is someone inside!" the toad boy croaked, his big yellow eyes widening to appear cute, while lightly tugging on the man's long decorated sleeves "If you insist Hoppā" sighed the man as he allowed the small child to guide him to the well "See! We weren't lying!" the fluffy eared girl mewled as she skipped behind, her equally fluffy tail wagging behind her "I hope Papa never finds out" whined the small Haiiro as he joined the others, hiding behind his much larger brother "This is not good" the name addressed as Shira sighed as he peered into the well, seeing the strange creature bellow, a clawed hand rising to his chin in thought

Haruno blinked open her eyes, sunlight shining into the water at the bottom of the well. "It looks like I survived..." she checked herself for injuries. "Did the water cushion my fall...? No, I should have drowned, or..." she shook her head. "That hardly matters, I can figure it out later... now, how to get out of here? The stones aren't too slippery, so I'll have to climb" Haruno sighed and, using the stones as footholds, she climbed out of the well to face a bunch of strange humanoid creatures. She rubbed her eyes. "I'd say I was dreaming, but I definately felt the texture of the stones... so either I've suddenly gone crazy, or this is real" she decided.

Unbeknownst to the group, the children had gathered together and chattered about their thoughts on whatever possessions were on the well-dweller whilst the older man stood in silence pondering the situation. In a collective motion, all four beings turned towards mysterious sounds emerging from the well "It's alive!" screamed the toad boy Hoppā while the girl screamed at the top of her lungs and Haiiro stared in horror as the girl climbed out of the well "I had a feeling this was not good" Shira thought as he dove in front of the children, blocking the sight of the mysterious girl, all three grabbing tightly to the man's billowy clothing "Quiet down children, you're safe with me" he quietly spoke to the shaking children, whimpers and cries echoed behind the man "P-P-Papa is gonna find out" stammered Haiiro as he peeked between the man and his kimono sleeve to gaze at the strange woman

"Hi? I have no idea how I ended up in a place like this... but you don't need to be scared, I'm a doctor. Oh, I should probably introduce myself... Haruno Yuki, M.D. Nice to meet you. Could you tell me where I am?" Haruno was really calm about this... but she didn't startle easily, and once she had gathered her bearings, she was able to assess the situation.

"Haruno Yuki?" Questioned the defensive male, not once budging from his stance in front of the fearful children "You are trespassing in the Sunōnaga Province of Japan, who is your Master and why has such a strange creature entered this land?" he continued to ask, not trusting this woman one bit yet curious as to her motives for entering his father's land especially in such a strange way "What were you doing in that well? Luring unsuspecting victims to a watery demise?" he then spat, golden eyes looking the woman up and down to try and identify what exactly she was and what in the world she was wearing as he had never seen such bizarre clothing before in the many centuries of his existance

So I'm still in Japan... "The what Province? Isn't it obvious that I'm a human... you talk like you're from the Heian Period or something..." Oh my god did I time travel?! I'd say that's impossible but the impossible is glaring at me right now... "I have no idea how I even got here!"

"You do appear human, but no human can just appear in a well without any sort of water log" Questioned the man as he slowly relaxed his defensive stance, finding the woman's behavior rather odd but began to sense no ill will towards him and his young party "How do explain these horrid clothes? No human woman goes around in such outlandish garb unless she is a harlot" he then spoke as he continued to examine the woman from afar, his curiosity peaking slightly as she began to become stranger and stranger the more she spoke "I don't even think she'd get much business in Red Alley" teased the young toad, only to have a clawed hand swiftly smack him in the back of the head, confusing the child greatly "I think she's pretty!" squeaked the fluffy eared girl as she peeked around Shiratori, a large smile on her face, her fear of the woman seeming to vanish as time quickly progressed "Hana" sighed the small Haiiro as he tugged the girl back behind his brother, really wishing this woman would leave as he was highly unsettled and feared his father would show

"Excuse YOU... didn't your mother ever tell you to mind your own freakin' business?! I'm a doctor, get it through your thick skull!" Haruno was usually calm, but scary when you pissed her off. "But thank you... Hana, was it? Look, I don't know how I ended up in Inuyasha, I was just in Tokyo a little while ago! I'm not a baka, I can tell when I'm not wanted... so if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way, and trying to figure out how I ended up in the Japanese version of Lord of the Rings, and get back home!" She was a little sick of being gawked at like a lion in a zoo, and really confused about how all of this was happening.

"Rude one isn't she?" snorted the toad as the group watched the bizarre woman storm off, bewildered looks on their faces "I like her!" giggled Hana as she skipped around Shiratori with her hands clapped together "Children, I think its best we return to our homes, I will guide you" spoke the man as he shuffled the children together in front of him, Hana instantly pawing for his slender hand then swatting towards Haiiro for his which made the timid boy sigh and relinquish his own hand to the bubbly girl "I'm not afraid of the weird woman, I can take her on!" huffed Hoppā as he crossed his arms, his long slimy tongue suddenly jutting out towards an insect without him even looking in the direction of the poor creature, only to have a rustling leaves from a bird scare the daylights out of him and cause the boy to croak rather loudly, then look on embarrassingly to his giggling friends and a smirking Shiratori

Haruno was pissed, but after storming through the woods for a while, she realized that she might be in trouble. I'm in a different time period or world, and people have already shown to be hostile to me just on sight... so what's the plan here? I need more information about this world and new clothes... I have to fit in until I can figure out how to get home! She decided, trying not to freak out.

Once the children were safe to their homes, Shiratori decided to return to his walk he was attempting earlier in the day 'What a rather bizarre day' he thought as he silently glided through the forest, hands clasped together in his large billowing sleeves 'Who was that strange woman?' he continued to ponder as he thought back to the crazy event earlier. Having grown up on these lands, Shiratori knew of those who inhabited the small villages and served under his father, this woman was new and had to have come from a bizarre land 'Probably a lost soul from Akuasairen Provence'

"Maybe... I should go back? That guy didn't seem like a bad person... since he was protective of those kids. No, he definately hates me... or doesn't trust me, at the very least. I just... have to get to the nearest town, and..." she stopped and face palmed. I am a baka... they won't accept the money I have, and certainly won't take plastic! No money, no friends, no clue where I am... "Oh god... why did I have to come here...?"

Eventually a familiar scent graced Shiratori's nose, the woman was near "Wonderful" sighed the man as he rolled his golden eyes, just waiting to see the loud woman burst from the bushes like she had the well 'I hope this is nothing but a horrid dream that will soon end' he thought as he took a deep breath and continued to walk, staying on guard just in case the woman revealed herself and he could subdue her in an instant

I'm so fucking screwed... I've got no chance against these... things. What should I do? Go back to the well? Maybe I could return home from there... but I risk my life doing that. But, I'll die out here anyway... I need help. I can't move forward by myself...! She slapped her cheeks. "Get it together Yuki!" she scolded herself. I can't break down here... I'm going to make it back home, no matter what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back