Other The Old Folks Home-- Pre-Millennials?

I love this thread.  It's amazing.  Am I technically a millennial?  I don't know.

I have been role playing on forums on and off for 12 years, that's something, right?

Do I still have to get off your lawn?

I love this thread.  It's amazing.  Am I technically a millennial?  I don't know.

I have been role playing on forums on and off for 12 years, that's something, right?

Do I still have to get off your lawn?

Are you eligible for membership in the Grumpy old men's club?

ARE YOU.  You can't tell me what to do, you're not my real dad.

Damn, the young, rebellious urges.  Too strong.  Too powerful.

You have been judged and found wanting.  Grow a beard and some chest hair and return when you have aged, fledgeling grump. xD  

You have been judged and found wanting.  Grow a beard and some chest hair and return when you have aged, fledgeling grump. xD  

But I can't though!  It's hard!  I have been trying for 25 years.  ITS NOT MY FAULT.  

THIS IS SO UNFAIR.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, like pretend to throw the wax strip away, but secretly keep it, and begin a collection of body hair?

This conversation went places I was not expecting.

Yeah I hear you, I was in this fandom and I felt old because I realized that these other people on the board were all younger than me....talk about awkward...They were a pretty tight knit group too so there was a lot of unnecessary drama. Honestly if I wasn't desperate to find RP partners for that Fandom I probably would have left once I realized they were all in their teens. I've RP'd for roughly 16 years I think on and off since real life will tend to get annoying at times. But I always let the other person decide if they want to take it up a notch past PG-13. If not I stay there and have been pretty successful. Although it seems most of RP partners just vanish on me and I never hear from them again halfway through the story.

But yeah, that one board I went to was super awkward. It always feels that way to me once they tell their age. Then once they find out they just go a little crazy and look at you differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back