• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jon: succulents are essentially cacti, right?

...sometimes I worry that I don't take IC interactions seriously enough.

I can 100% understand if Kitty henceforth thinks CPD is only full of unsociable, crazy people. TofuMafia TofuMafia
Nah, it's nice to have some lighter posts. :csmile:

Going through the inactive players/character I'm thinking I may have to make a detective to keep poor Xin company. Unless anyone else fancies playing one.

Jon: succulents are essentially cacti, right?

...sometimes I worry that I don't take IC interactions seriously enough.

I can 100% understand if Kitty henceforth thinks CPD is only full of unsociable, crazy people. TofuMafia TofuMafia
oh my gosh
No, this is great lol (but also a reminder that I did in fact kill my succulents)

Also, I'm working really hard to respond with a light-hearted post, but this might also take me a few minutes because I've been watching Scarlet Heart: Ryeo all day, and idk if you know that drama, but it ripped my heart out and made me cry three times today lol

Just a little warning that I'm going away for a few days tomorrow night and mightn't get on very much but ill try keep up :)

I'll post again after work. A mixture of wanting to give people the chance to post/catch-up and general brain-ache meant I took a step back from this for a couple of days.

I just realized I left in the middle of typing my post a few days ago and just forgot that I never posted it OTL. Also I'm good, although my car got stuck in drive the other day which was terrifying lol. How are you?

Haha, is that your new record for the longest time spent writing a post? I was starting to get lonely in here. ;D

I'm good. Having a boring weekend, but still beats being at work. I was so exhausted from this week that I spent 10 hours in bed last night.

Oooooooo yeah; I feel that so hard. I'm actually leaving for work in like an hour.
I found this song that was the theme song used every time someone died in a drama I was watching, and it's literally perfect for writing sad scenes. Wanna hear it?

Oooooooo yeah; I feel that so hard. I'm actually leaving for work in like an hour.
I found this song that was the theme song used every time someone died in a drama I was watching, and it's literally perfect for writing sad scenes. Wanna hear it?
Ooooh, yes please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back