• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I love this group!

Wooooooooo Lol So while writing Finn's little speech it came to me that a beer analogy would be perfect for Conor XD

Posts coming up soon. Just attempting food.

Man, I feel bad having Conor shout at Finn. Or anyone he likes.

Enzyme Enzyme You serious about Emmet? Looks like the Sullivans need an intervention soon. :P

I'd be happy to take Emmet! I'm on the road ATM, but I'll try to have an Emmet and Angel post asap. I'm going to look back on his character sheet and get familiar with the character before I post.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

THESE CHILDREN NEED ORDER xD they have fallen off the deep end man...groundings are in order. "You're all grounded, hand over your weapons and other items that can be used as escape tools before heading upstairs."

THESE CHILDREN NEED ORDER xD they have fallen off the deep end man...groundings are in order. "You're all grounded, hand over your weapons and other items that can be used as escape tools before heading upstairs."
I'm trying to decide who's been the naughtiest. Might become clearer in my next post.

What have we got so far?

Lucy: killed Gianna and a few guys.
Conor: sleeping with Alex and importing/selling on drugs
Sinead: in love with Angel
James: sleeping with Emmet's daughter

I guess Sinead's is amplified given how close she is to Emmet.

Meanwhile, Carrick doesn't like his dad but hasn't done anything wrong!

WOW. and omg...i forgot we never got to tell emmett about our bb's. ooooppsss. Not as bad as being in love with Angel though *tsk tsk*

Sinead can't help being a fool for a little charm and romance.

Yeah, I guess Emmet doesn't know about JUCY yet. Shannon made it clear they had to tell him themselves.

Lol guess she needs to talk to Lucy so she can tell her that he's a psycho and basically admitted it to her XD but even that wouldn't stop Sin I'm sure.

And yea Shannon was like "You on your own."

k, guys, im gonna hit the hay. i still have things to do in the morning

if i miss a post i can reply to, im sorry, i'll be back as soon as i can be

let me know now if i should wait for a reply before getting off Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lol guess she needs to talk to Lucy so she can tell her that he's a psycho and basically admitted it to her XD but even that wouldn't stop Sin I'm sure.

And yea Shannon was like "You on your own."
It would make for an interesting conversation, either way.

Shannon is of the belief they're old enough to make their own choices and old enough to man up to tell their dad themselves. Shannon is savage.

k, guys, im gonna hit the hay. i still have things to do in the morning

if i miss a post i can reply to, im sorry, i'll be back as soon as i can be

let me know now if i should wait for a reply before getting off Misty Gray Misty Gray
I'm only just about to start replying, so it could be up to 30 minutes, depending on how much I need to write.

You can't blame her for having a good taste in men.
Hey not blaming her, her sister was just on the other end of that charm. However like Angel can see through Lucy...she can see through him. Unfortunately Lucy wouldn't get in the way of this one like she had with Conor, at least not yet anyway..

Hey not blaming her, her sister was just on the other end of that charm. However like Angel can see through Lucy...she can see through him. Unfortunately Lucy wouldn't get in the way of this one like she had with Conor, at least not yet anyway..
Unless he has OTHER intentions > : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back