• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

Conor was reassured when Athena told him everything was fine and she knew it was an accident. "Ah, well I'm relieved there's nothing for me to worry about," he happily told her.

Conor had been looking forward to seeing Alex at some point and telling her all about his new niece. Alex had been right about babies not being born evil and all of his family were smitten with Savannah, regardless of the baby's father. In a roundabout way, he knew he could tell her right now and he also wanted to reassure Athena that he and his family were not a threat, they were not the problem. "You know, I love kids," he told Athena, glancing between her and Alex. "My own little sister Sinead has just had a baby. She finally brought tiny Savannah home today and my niece is the cutest little thing." The fond smile on Conor's face would likely be adorable, especially to Alex. "If my sister is anything to go by, your baby will bring you so much happiness," he told Athena. He then looked to Alex with a smirk on his face. "Maybe that's what your old man needs in his life," he remarked.
neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Alexandra Romano
selena-gomez-siriusxm-studios-portrait-in-nyc-june-2017-1.jpg
Alexandra had been walking along beside Athena "so where do you want.." she was cut off when she felt someone but was quickly cut off when she felt Athena jerk forward suddenly. Alex turned around to see that someone had bumped into her and quickly recognised him to be Conor, a small smile played on her lips as she looked at him. Her eyes darted towards Athena to see how she was taking bumping into Conor but the smile on her face let Alex know that she was okay with this. Alex turned to where Conor motioned about the wolf and raised an eyebrow when she saw her father with a woman but quickly let her eyes leave him, she had no intention off bumping into her father but she was curious as to who this woman was.
She listened when Conor mentioned Savannah and a smile came across her face as he talked so fondly off her. "I'm glad to hear" she said "I'm sure you's are all delighted and going to spoil her?" She asked in a friendly way but Conor should pick up that Alex was asking how his mother and everyone else was feeling about the baby that it was home, knowing that noone was very pleased with Sinead's news especially her own Mother.
When he said Vinnie may need a baby, A playful smirk played on her face "a baby of his own or are you suggesting he need a grandchild?" She asked in an equally playful manner.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia

Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

Conor smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, Miss Romano," he began. "I can assure you I'm going to spoil the kid rotten. She's got the best aunts and uncles, as well as my mam. Grandma Sullivan won't let anyone mess with that baby," he told her. Conor wasn't aware that Athena already knew Sinead and that the baby's father was Angel, otherwise he could be a little more open in the conversation than he was having.

Were Conor drinking at that moment, he would have spat his beer out when Alex asked if he had been suggesting Vinnie needed a grandchild. "Definitely a baby of his own. Unless one of your brothers is in a committed relationship," he remarked. "I can't imagine your old man taking too kindly to his daughters getting pregnant." What Conor meant was, he didn't doubt he'd lose his balls and then his head if Alex was ever pregnant with his own kid. He imagined Vinnie would take great pleasure in slaughtering him. Conor awkwardly laughed at the thought.

"So, are you ladies planning on sticking around for long?" he curiously asked. "I heard there's going to be plenty of fireworks this evening," he told them. "The fireworks display, I mean," he clarified, for their sake more than his own.
Lamia Lamia neverbackdown neverbackdown

Lucy Porter

grey-background-amber-heard-wallpaper-high-resolution-29472966.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy chuckled softly as James revealed that he wasn't going to be able to stop thinking about his final gift tonight. The blush on his face was something that Lucy loved and sometimes purposefully fished it out of him. She felt so special compared to others around her because she was one of the only people who could really sit and talk to him like this. It was incredible to think of how far they'd come and would continue to go despite everything they'd both been through. Lucy knew she wouldn't have it any other way and that as long as James was by her side and her family was safe...she could make it.

Nodding as he suggested they get ready for their lunch date. They hadn't been able to go out much or be alone since the wedding due to the injuries they both had sustained, especially James. But Lucy was patient and was excited they were finally going to be able to spend proper quality time as husband and wife. Lucy stood up as well but immediately became concerned when her husband groaned in pain and clutched his lower back. Lucy carefully steadied him slightly, making sure that if he needed to sit, she could help him sit slowly. "We need to take it easy today love, I know you are ready to get back out there..but you aren't completely made of steel. Might have to get you a cane." She teased lightly.

James Porter
khbkjh-jpg.369994

When Lucy helped to steady him, James placed his hand on her elbow and kissed her forehead. "Check you out, looking out for me," he gratefully told her. He was still getting used to having anyone fuss over him, having always taken care of himself. "You're going to turn me soft, Lucy," he joked. When she mentioned him getting a cane, he couldn't help but laugh. "Oh yeah, and that will play straight into Sinead's hands. She really will be calling me an old man then!" James remained standing, wanting to force himself to overcome any pain so he could battle through his recovery faster.

"You know me, Lucy. I can't keep still. I want to fight this head on so I can get stronger faster. If I rest too much, I might get used to do nothing! The sooner I'm back out on the field, the better," he told her. His expression turned to a sadder one as his thoughts were cast back to David. "Besides which, I was hoping to start mentoring Peter as soon as possible. Conor wants me to take him under my wing, or so he put it." He wasn't sure if anyone could replace David as his partner nor if he would have the time to become friendly with the younger lad, Peter. What he was sure of, was that his 'new recruit' would be put through his paces. For the good of the family, of course. "I want to throw the lad into things as soon as possible. Get him up to scratch and in shape." James had taken on a sterner tone, suggesting he would be the James most people outside knew, rather than the caring man his wife knew.

Bellz Bellz

Alexandra Romano
Alex couldnt couldnt help the smirk when he called her miss Romano "That sounds way to old and formal, please call me Alex" she said with a laugh. "Im sure you will" she smiled when he mentioned how the child would be spoiled and felt relieved when he mentioned his mother. Sinead was a sweet girl and she knew that she would need her mother now that was a single mum, so she was glad that they had worked it out.
Alex laughed at the slightly panicked look in his eyes when she had joked about a child, knowing what he meant when he mentioned her having a child. Her father surely would kill him and her if she were to get pregnant with him and she knew this. "No I don't think he would take very kindly to it" she agreed.
"Yes we are, can't miss the firework display" she added with a grin "and its good to get out of the house for a while" she said with a gentle smile as she looked Athena's way for a second before looking back at Conor. "Are you planning on watching it?" She asked. "I hear over by the back of the tree's is the best place to watch it" she added, hoping that he would pick up on the hint that she would be there later if he wanted to see her.

Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

"Well, maybe I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy," Conor remarked. Despite the potential severity of this situation, he was finding it all quite fun and amusing, in a strange way. "But, as the lady wishes, I shall call you Alex." He then looked to Athena and smiled. "And what can I call you, Miss?" he curiously asked.

Conor couldn't help but grin as Alex agreed with him about what Vinnie would do if she got pregnant. He didn't know where their relationship was going to go and how far it really could go with Vinnie around, so the thought of kids was way out of his mind at this point. Besides, things were much more fun without kids right now.

"Me? Oh yeah. I wouldn't miss the fireworks. Let's have some pretty colours in the sky, for a change." When Alex mentioned a good place to watch it, he immediately caught the meaning behind her advice. "Over by those trees there?" he casually asked, pointing to a nearby area. "Yeah, I guess you could have a point. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for later," he assured her.

As the three spoke, Athena and the Alex would both catch sight of Vinnie and Jewels heading their way. The man had initially only spotted Athena, but then caught sight of Alex too...

As Vinnie spoke with Jewels, he turned and noticed Athena near the beer stand. "Oh, Jewels. There's someone I need to introduce you to. Come on," he warmly suggested. As they made a beeline for Athena, Vinnie then noticed Alex too. "Ah, and it looks like my daughter, Alexandra, is there too," he informed her. He expected this to be an interesting exchange, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. He currently remained unaware of Conor's presence, the man for now protected by the beer stand.
neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz

Alexandra Romano
Alex looked over towards where he pointed and smiled "yeah just over there, I heard is the best seat in the house" she agreed with a nod. It felt strange to be talking to Conor with Athena by her side and she wondered how she felt about it, especially with the argument earlier that Leo and Alex had in the house. She really hoped that this experience would show Athena that the Sullivan's werent bad guys but Alex knew she would have some explaining to do later on.
Alex looked back towards Conor and a look of fear crossed her face "shit" she muttered, her tone reflecting her expression. She fought the urge to hug Conor as a petty way to annoy her father and instead looked Conor in the eye "It was lovely to meet you but I'm sure you have to get back to your family now" she said in a warning tone as she watched her father coming closer, if Conor didn't leave right now, Alex knew that her father would see him and he wouldnt hesitate to end him. "The wolf" she added in warning, hoping he figured out what she had meant.

Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

Conor held back a cheeky grin as Alex told him exactly where the best seat in the house was. As complicated as his life was already, he had to admit he was enjoying the little bit of danger right now. Perhaps deep down he was even wanting that push to just lash out and shoot Vinnie on the spot. Thankfully, the park was far too public a place for that and Conor knew if the time came, he needed to make sure he wouldn't get caught. He didn't like to make those random nights in a jail cell a permanent part of his life!

When a fearful expression crossed Alex's face and she cursed, Conor pretty much knew straight away it was because of something to do with Vinnie. He didn't need telling to leave twice. "It was lovely to meet you two ladies," he told them, in a gentlemanly manner. "You enjoy the rest of the day and I will enjoy my beer!" he told them. Conor grabbed the two pints and headed off into the crowd, having a detour back to his family.

Once he got back to his cousins, he couldn't help but look relieved, and slightly frustrated. "Here you go, mate," he said, handing Aidan his pint. "Seriously, have you guys not even moved yet? What happened to a fun day out?" he asked the others, before taking a long drink of beer.

Vincenzo Romano
545cf5adde5dbc971e6805e7645807fb-jpg.370700

Vinnie approached Alex and Athena right after Conor had made his quick escape. "Hello, girls," he greeted the two, with a friendly smile. He briefly placed his hand on Jewels' lower back as he prepared to introduce her, not even considering trying to hide it. "Jewels, this is my daughter, Alexandra," he said, motioning to Alex. "And this is Athena, practically another daughter to me," he said, fondly smiling to the pregnant young lady. "Girls, this is Jewels. She's a good friend of mine and an amazing artist," he informed them. Perhaps they were more than friends, but nothing had been made official yet. "How have you two strangers been?" he curiously asked. He wasn't sure how Alex would respond, but why would that even worry him? "I hope you're both taking care of yourselves," he added, mostly looking to Athena. The poor girl had been through a lot and now she was carrying her attacker's babies.
neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz

Lucy Porter

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy rolled her eyes at her husbands comment about her looking out for him and let out a short laugh. "Of course I am looking out for you, I married you didn't I?" She murmured, though her voice was full of teasing and fondness as he kissed her forehead. The blonde let out a slow sigh before listening to what James had to stay. She definitely knew him all right, though only married about a month, Lucy knew James like the back of her own hand. They kinda grew up together in a sense, though they never really talked quite like they do now.

James wasn't one to sit idly back and let things happen around him, he needed to be part of the action. His expression turned distant and sad as he spoke about the young man he was taking under his wing. Peter. Lucy knew how much David's death had upset her husband, especially since he was killed at their own wedding...and had one of his own coming up. But the woman wouldn't let him blame himself for a second, knowing that they simply weren't in control of the situation like they had thought. "Just remember...He's a boy. So patience is key...especially with this talk of a family I think taking him under your wing is a splendid Idea...But I have no doubts you'll make a good mentor and a father." Lucy placed a peck on his cheek sweetly, knowing the tone he took with his words well, as it was the James everyone knew.

Juliana Abner

a440e7eaab8eb28a83e9d2f20b347457.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Jewels was excited about what Vinnie had planned and was surprised that they wouldn't be heading to another fancy establishment. Instead they were heading to the park to be involved in some good ole fashioned patriotic fun and she was ready for it. Jewels had been strolling along with Vinnie through the park when he mentioned seeing his daughter and a friend of the families. Jewels had yet to meet any of Vinnie's kids and hoped that this would go well as they made their way over.

"Alexandra...You are breathtaking just like your father said...its a pleasure to meet you." Jewels eyes were kind and her smile friendly, trying to not let the nerves show on her face as she stood at Vinnie's. "How do you do Athena, you ladies need broom sticks to chase away the fellas don't ya?" Complimenting Athena and Alex on their looks. When Vinnie introduced Jewels as a good friend, it caused the woman to raise an eyebrow. She wondered if it would ever be more than that...though she wasn't sure if she was ready to jump into anything feet first. Her attention quickly went back to the girls as Vinnie asked how they'd been.​

Alexandra Romano
"Enjoy" she said with a soft smile as she watched Conor turn around and disappear into the crowd and in perfect time. Seconds after Conor left, Alex turned slightly to face her father and the girl he was with. She placed a smile on her face, deciding that she was going to be pleasant with this woman present.
The look Jewels gave her father when he introduced her as a good friend did not go unnoticed by Alex and a slight smirk played on her lips but she quickly covered it up with a sweet smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jewels" she said before giving the woman a small welcoming hug. She grinned when Jewels complimented her and looked the woman over "Thank you, and I could say the same about you" She added, complimenting the woman back.
Alex then turned to her father when he asked how they've been "Ah I've been working non-stop" she told her father before trying to change the subject off her and why she hadn't been around much. "So how and when did you's two meet?" she asked them

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz

Vincenzo Romano

Vinnie couldn't help but smile as Jewels complimented Alex and Athena. It was even better to see Alex hug the woman and be equally nice in return. He knew things wouldn't always go so smoothly, not with his business and the current contempt for him that his daughter was holding back. There would likely be some words exchanged between father and daughter at some point, but if he could shield Jewels from as much of it as possible, then that would be preferable. Just seeing Jewels, Alex and Athena interact made him feel like perhaps he could introduce her as more than a good friend in the near future. He certainly wanted her to be more.

"I knew you'd enjoy working at the restaurant, Alexandra," he told her, glad she'd left the diner for a better job. "I guess I can't argue with you working hard." Alex had already moved out and she'd clearly been avoiding him as of late, but that was a broken record of an argument they were destined to have again. He was just happy for it not to be now, so would hold his tongue. The conversation was diverted onto him and Jewels, causing him to look to the woman with a fond smile. "I noticed Jewels in the hotel bar a few times, so I decided to go over and talk to her. Jewels told me about her artwork and I guess we got talking and clicked from there," he said, sending an appreciative smile in the woman's direction. "You'll have to check out some of her work, before I buy it all," he half-joked.
neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia

James Porter
khbkjh-jpg.369994

"I'm supposed to be the one looking our for you. Protecting the woman I love," he joked, flexing his biceps as he did. He had for a long time held the old-fashioned view that it was up to men to protect the women, but Lucy had long since knocked that belief on the head. It turned out some women were stronger than given credit for. He didn't doubt she was capable of looking out for herself. Still, he wouldn't hesitate to put himself on the line to protect his fiery wife. Even Lucy had her vulnerable moments, just like he did. "Once I'm better, I'm going to make it up to you and take you out - make you feel like a movie star."

James smirked when Lucy reminded him to be patient as Peter was just a boy. He wasn't much younger than Conor, but James was aware Conor had been through a much different upbringing and had been primed for the tough role he was in now. "I'll be as patient as I can," he relented. "But that doesn't mean I'll go easy on him!" he quickly added, with a wink. He couldn't help but smile when Lucy told him he'd make a good mentor and father. "I hope so... I mean, I'll try my best," he softly told her. His own father had been quite strict, at times more like his employer than a father. James would make sure any kids he had would get to spend time at the pier having fun and doing the things he himself missed out on. He didn't blame Ronan for it, but he still never had the normal kind of childhood most people had experienced.
Bellz Bellz

Juliana Abner

a440e7eaab8eb28a83e9d2f20b347457.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia
Jewels was pleasantly surprised when Vinnie's daughter Alex gave her a light hug in greeting, the woman had been aware of her mother having passed and she didn't want any of Vinnie's children to think she would ever try to replace her, hell, she wasn't even sure what they were yet, but regardless she wanted to show that she would never dream of doing such a thing. The ebony haired woman was happy listening to Vinnie talk with Alex about what had been going on in her life, the young woman seemed to be similar to what Jewels had been in her own youth, she hoped for Alex's sake that it would stay that way.

The conversation turned on the subject of how Vinnie had met her and the man looked at her with such a fondness in his expression, her cheeks warmed slightly. She listened to him explain it all and to Jewels it all sounded so simple. Juliana hadn't been terribly surprised when Vinnie was open with her on his line of work, but she couldn't understand with a life like that...how he could ever find something in her. She was plain, not really extraordinary in any sense of the word. Sure her art was something, but she didn't believe it was what Vinnie made it out to be. She was definitely her own worst enemy. "Oh you speak too highly of me." The woman said with a soft smile and the wave of her hand in his direction.

Lucy Porter

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy chuckled lightly as James flexed his biceps and she gently poked it on his left arm. James and her both knew by now that she didn't need as much protection as most had thought to give her in the beginning. With everything that happened, both good and bad, Lucy grew thicker skin. The moments of vulnerability were always a given, but the couple never gave one another a hard time for it. Lucy smiled softly as he promised to make her feel like a movie star and she said, "You've been making me feel that way from the moment I met you babe." She murmured before nodding at James saying that he would be as patient as he could with Peter.

Having a new face was going to be hard on everyone, because it made David's absence all the more real. James was going to struggle at first, Lucy had no doubts about that. The two men had been so close that James had cried. Peter was going to have big shoes to fill but with the careful guidance of her husband, she was sure the young man would fit into the family just fine. Looking up into his eyes, she saw the doubt behind his eyes as he spoke of trying his best at being a mentor and a father. "You are the best at everything you do James, I have no doubt you will be amazing."​

Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

As he stood around with his family, Conor withdrew into himself a little as he thought about the encounter he'd just had. Seeing how happy Finn and the others seemed, he tried to clear his mind by quickly drinking the rest of his beer. It wasn't the part about speaking with Alex and Athena that was distracting him. It was more the fact he had been in such close proximity to Vinnie Romano. One of the last times he had been anywhere near as close to the man was the night he'd been tortured in the basement of the old butchers shop. As memories of nearly being drowned is a bathtub full of beer came to the forefront of his mind, the drink he'd just had suddenly left a nasty aftertaste in his mouth.

Conor knew as the head of the family he had to keep it together, but that was easier said than done. As the noisy parade and the voices of the crowds surrounded him, he could feel the headache rapidly forming. With his agitation building, he unconsciously placed his hand to the gun concealed inside his jacket, checking it was still there. If the Romano boss was gone, surely it could only be a good things for the Sullivans. By rights, Vinnie should have been killed long ago and Conor was forcing himself not to think about that right now, not in such a public place. It was even taking a lot of him to not walk up and give the Italian a piece of him mind and a punch in the gut. This was the kind of anxiety he'd felt at the haunted house last Halloween, but he recalled how violently that had turned out. He took a deep breath and tried to overwrite his thoughts with less threatening ones.

Conor looked back to his family, not quite sure what any of them had been talking about among themselves. He tried to look as attentive as he could, but there was clearly something brewing beneath his gaze and expression.
Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion

= Magdeline "Maggie" Sullivan =
"Don't Underestimate A Pretty Face."

tumblr_o4yinw4p1K1qj9s7go1_500.gif

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Maggie made it to the fair in her own vehicle, deciding should she wish to leave, she wouldn't inconvenience anyone. When she arrived however, she didn't think that would be the case afterall. The town didn't dissapoint this year, and Maggie found herself smiling wider at all of the stalls, happy crowds and countless amounts of screaming kids, all pining for fairy floss, or a go at shooting targets. Maggie very quickly joined her brother and cousins, again making mental note of Finn's closeness to Mireya, and the blush in his cheeks as he walked next to her. Mireya had proved to Maggie in the last month that she was exactly what Finn needed to become completely whole again. It made her sad, just a bit, that she couldn't do it herself, but at least Finn was happy again. With her eyes on the ground in front of her, her attention was re-directed to mention of a drinking contest. She widened her eyes slightly at Finn and Mireya, just slightly impressed before Conor was off to the drinks stand. Her heart flushed at the look Finn gave Mireya. She waved Conor a polite goodbye, and did the same to Aiden, suddenly very annoyed. She had left him with the lovebirds. Normally, she wouldn't have minded, but they were especially close, and especially flirty on this night of nights, and it just made her feel worse about herself if she were honest.

She turned her head in the direction of the drinks stand, in search of Conor. She didn't join him of her own accord, but she still felt a lttle uneasy when he walked off. Her eyesight was fair, and when she spotted him close to a run in, she froze slightly. She recognised one of the girls, the older one. She wasn't sure where from, maybe just a passign on the street, but it raised her suspicions nonetheless. Alex she knew now of course, had aided in her brothers safe return home. Something she was yet to thank her for.....Conor seemed fine, as did the women, so she surveyed the area a moment more, until she caught sight of her next recognisable face. Vincenzo Romano. She hoped Finn and Mireya were too involved with eachother to notice her fists clench in a sudden blind anger when Vinnie's face popped up in the crowd. And so close to Conor. She looked back at him, unbenknownst to his purposeful placement behind the drink stand, full of nerves and an anger that was biting at her common sense and slowly releasing itself from her fingertips. That man had no doubt been responsible for her brothers torture, responsible for the families endless heartbreak, and Conor's own personal dealings.... She would kill him here and now if she didn't have a level head. Perhaps had they not been in public... She couldn't think of that now. Conor was okay, he was very quickly making his way back over, and Maggie was vey quickly letting herself relax again....

With a false grin, she turned towards Finn and Mireya, head tilted slightly. She might have left them to search for Arthur, who should have already been in the carpark, to get away from the Romanos and the lovebirds, but she didn't want to stumble around like a lost kitten looking for him. 'I won't be drinking tonight myself..' She smirked lightly. 'But I'm willing to bet Miryea could out drink you any day of the week,' she chuckled, her gaze flickering between the two.

Maggie turned her head towards Conor whn he arrived back to them, eyeing the way he chugged his drink with a very slightly raised eyebrow. Perhaps he had seen Vinnie. With a feigned roll of her eyes she shook her head at Conor, finally answering his question. 'No, sire, we have not.' She waved her hand in a mock bow. 'Forgive us, oh wise and powerful Conor.' If she could raise his spirits with terrible humour, she would. She would also ask him about his interaction with the obvious Romano's. Her watchful eyes would never miss something as hardly subtle as the reach for his concealed gun.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
interactions; Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia neverbackdown neverbackdown
mentions; Bellz Bellz @ReverseWells

Last edited:
22580957_787209198117480_4275105979948859392_n.jpg
41322efbbfa582017b110269499d4b77--painted-feathers-gold-feathers.jpg
tumblr_ofzxgmNIgK1v0xl1eo1_500.jpg
22580129_1973120519610331_6298010699914280960_n.jpg

FALLON ROMANO

outfit - xxx / with - nicolo / tags - neverbackdown neverbackdown / theme song - xxx
It felt good to be back in Chicago, the sun warming up her tanned skin and a bright smile etched on her lips. Fallon, as much as she loved her family, hated her grandmother and Italy with a passion so it felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders when she hopped into the taxi's car with her luggage dragged into the boot. Fallon flashed a pretty smile to the taxi driver before muttering her father's address. The young woman's shoulders relaxed into the leather seat as she gazed out of the window, old memories of Fallon's childhood flashed in her mind as the upbeat music echoed in her ears and her leg bouncing gently to the beat.

Fallon didn't realise the taxi stopped in front of the house until the taxi driver gave an obnoxious cough. She slipped her handbag over her arm and smiled at the taxi driver. "Grazie, darling." She purred as she climbed out of the car. Fallon made her way around to the trunk of the car, noticing a simple groundsman making his way to his shed. Fallon called out for the man with a loud whistle and with a tiny wave. The groundsman's eyes widen as he rushed over to Fallon in a hurry. "F-fallon, you're back?" The groundsman stuttered. Her grin only grew as she spoke, "Mhmm, I'm here to surprise daddy. Could you be a doll and take my bags up to the biggest bedroom you can find? Thank you." Fallon mused, booping the groundsman nose childishly before making her way into the hallway.

Her heels clapped against the marble floor as she slipped off her sunglasses and chucked her expensive bag down on the ground. She twirled around silence as she called out to her family, "Nicolo? Alex? Daddy?" Fallon yelled, her Italian accent thick on her words as she rose a curious brow, wondering where her family could be.

Last edited:
Nicolo Romano
nick-jonas-instagram-1450433074-view-0.png

Nicolo was sitting in the lounch drinking a whiskey since his father left to meet some woman. He was let to meet her or hear anything really about her but there had been a change in his attitude since he befriended this stranger.
Nicolo checked his watch to see the time, he supposed he better leave soon enough. Nicolo and Olivia were supposed to go to the fair today but she ended up having a hospital appointment for a check-up and so they had planned to meet at the fair if she got out in time. Nicolo snapped from his thoughts when he heard the door open quickly followed by someone shouting his name. He recognised the voice instantly and jumped from his seat and ran into the hall. "Fallon" he greeted in an enthusiastically happy tone as he picked her up and spun her around. Nicolo then placed her down and looked at her with a grin "what are you doing home?"
nymphadora. nymphadora.
Mentioned: Vinnie Misty Gray Misty Gray Olivia Misty Gray Misty Gray and Jewels Bellz Bellz

Alexandra Romano
Alex gave her a father a soft smile "yeah I much prefer the restaurant but its tough being a manager" she commeneted, knowing that was happy that he had convinced her to leave the deli, Alex was happy he had to, however she would never tell him this.
When he spoke about how they met, Alex kept the soft smile on her face as she watched the two interact. She wasnt sure how she felt about this whole expereince, her father was clearly smitten and it seemed to be that Jewels was too. Alex was uneasy at the fact that she wasnt annoyed or upset by this, she felt like ot had been a long enough time and that her mother would want her father to move on and live his life. Yet another but smaller part of Alex was afraid that by thinking this it was like she was forgetting her mother's memories. Alex was extremely conflicted however she kept this off her face and decided to deal with her feelings on the matter and the guilt which was always present when she got home and could face her demons in peace.
"Well I would love to see you art work some time, if you'd let me?" she said in a friendly tone to Jewels

Lamia Lamia Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

22580957_787209198117480_4275105979948859392_n.jpg
41322efbbfa582017b110269499d4b77--painted-feathers-gold-feathers.jpg
tumblr_ofzxgmNIgK1v0xl1eo1_500.jpg
22580129_1973120519610331_6298010699914280960_n.jpg

FALLON ROMANO

outfit - xxx / with - nicolo / tags - neverbackdown neverbackdown / theme song - xxx
Her chocolate brown eyes glistened with happiness as she saw her older brother, Nicolo, racing up to her and giving her a big hug. Fallon's lips released a happy chuckle as she embraced her brother with a big hug. "What? You didn't want to see me?" She laughed with a joking tone, her lips slightly pouty as she pretended to be hurt. "Italy got boring without my big brother," She smiled, placing her hands on his shoulders. "My God, Nicky, how long has it been? You look dashing." Fallon smiled as she headed into the living room, her dark hair swishing behind her and her heels clapping loudly. "Grandma sends her regards, she misses both you and Alex." Fallon mused as she sat down on the large couch with ease, kicking off her heels and wrapping her legs around each other. "I've missed you so much, Nicky." Fallon gushed with a smile as she relaxed her shoulders into the couch.

"Italy was truly boring without you and Alex, and sometimes Daddy." She joked with a coy smirk, tossing her hair back. "How are you, what's happened while I've been gone?" She asked with a curious smirk, standing up from her seat and headed to the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water. "Can I get you anything, Nicky?" Fallon yelled, strolling towards the alcohol cupboard.

cd09ccc6c11724c1d9854ce05a45d271.jpg
Carrick sighed to himself as he parked his car, as he went to meet the others in the fair. Honestly, it felt like such a long time since he had last decided to have fun, I mean should he tried to do anything here that was fun but he knew this fun wouldn't last long at all. He knew that the Romano's would be somewhere close, ready to attack someone or killed one of their own. Placing both his hand inside the pockets, he started to walk inside while looking around, to see of anyone he knew was around. He carefully looked around, watching as every person walked by including the kids. It kinda reminded him when he was small and loved to be around his siblings and parents. Shaking that feeling away, he started to walk around the fair, not really knowing which direction to go at all.

4eaeb7907c36e09ae10837986abafb0f.jpg
Luca had not been doing good as time went by, specially after the catastrophe on the wedding of James and Lucy, specially now that Kate was gone. To him, it kinda felt like his health was slowly diminishing as more time passed, but he still had his dog to keep him company, now that there was no one for him to talk about. One thing he had known was that he had hone all around the Chicago, searching at every clue as to who was the one who killed her but nothing came up. But it was still refreshing having Espresso around to give him company, even if said dog was a handful. One day he was gonna make sure that the Sullivan family met little Doggo but for now, his quest was to target maybe one of the Romano's so that his question could be answered.

Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

Conor looked to Maggie and managed a grin when she made her humorous response towards him. "Do something entertaining and I might be able to forgive you," he remarked. He hadn't thought anyone was paying attention to him but it dawned on him that Maggie may have been watching his shift in mood. He didn't want her or anyone else to worry, especially not now he was the one person who was meant to hold things together for the family. This was one of those times where he knew James would tell him to keep his head in check, but his brother-in-law always was more level-headed and able to separate his emotions from his actions. It just frustrated Conor to see Vinnie's face, full-stop. Never mind the man looking content and happy, like he wasn't to blame for much of the darkness shadowing the city.

"Are you alright, Maggie?" he asked, realising his thoughts were trailing off again. "Vinnie Romano is around the fair, so please be careful, will you?" he suggested, though it was probably himself who he was telling. He also figured, where one devil was, the other was likely not far behind. "I haven't seen Angel around, but keep your eyes peeled, won't you? I don't want him anywhere near Sinead and Savannah when they get here."
myst.erion myst.erion

= Magdeline "Maggie" Sullivan =
"Don't Underestimate A Pretty Face."

tumblr_o4yinw4p1K1qj9s7go1_500.gif

Maggie chuckled, glad her attempt at a little humour got something out of her somewhat distressed cousin. 'I'll be sure to,' she joked back, another playful roll of her eyes following it. She was relatively serious again however when Conor's question caught her off guard. Her smile dropped, the tiniest bit, and she nodded at her cousin, determined to let him know she was ina good state of mind. He needn't worry about her now; not yet. With another nod she looked subconsciously about them. 'I know....I saw you speaking to Alex Romano from here....' Her suspicions were correct. Maggie wasn't exactly sure about her feelings towards Conor and Alex's relationship...in the past two years, she had noticed far too much for the two to be just friends, but then again, she still thought she was completely wrong. They seemed jus rare mutuals to the girl, really. 'Ha~ Vincenzo Romano won't see a lick of me, nor I him~'. She bit her lip when he brought up Angel, now more tense. She gave another nod, her expression once again hardening. Serious. Vinnie may have orchestrated plenty of the Sullivans' hardships, but Angel Gambino was the real criminal; the real murderer. 'Don't worry about me cousin. Any sign of that screw-up, and you'll know. The creep should hope he does't turn up while we are here.' There was no way in hell she would let that son of a bitch drop another person she loved, or get anywhere near Sinead and Savanna tonight.

interactions; Misty Gray Misty Gray

Athena Archer
3b271fc7ff8148d3efd6da9acaf38663.jpg

Athena was quite surprised to the kindness Conor was giving the two girls. She hadn't expected this to come from a Sullivan, when they were basically rivals within family boundaries in a sense. Athena looked to Conor as he informed her of his love for children.
She smiled softly, listening as he went on to tell them about his sister who has just had a baby. He went on to gush over his new little niece. She bit her lip in thought, she knew that name. Athena couldn't forget it, the girl was one of the many factors on why she decided to go along with her pregnancy.
The young woman looked at Conor as he spoke, getting the sudden urge to visit Sinead and the baby of hers. However, Athena knew that the rest of the Sullivans would probably not be as welcoming to Athena as Conor and Sinead have been. A smile came over her features as he told her that her babies will bring her happiness. "I'm sure of it." Athena answered with a soft smile.
Athena observed the interaction between Alex and Conor. They seemed very comfortable with each other, the way there were conversing. Athena shot a curious brow to Alex.
She chuckled as Conor called Alex Miss which Alex instantly shot down.
Athena let a small smile show, "You can call me Athena." She answered, brushing a loose curl out of her face.

The girl turned to Conor as he asked them if they were staying around for long. Athena nodded, Alex answering first. Athena smiled softly. It had been a while since Athena was out and about so it was nice to have fun and get some fresh air in.

It was then that Athena caught sight of Vinnie heading their way. Her eyes widened and looked to Conor, "I think you better go now. The wolf's approaching." she warned.
After Conor made his quick escape, Vinnie approached the two women with a woman at his side. Vinnie introduced Jewels to the two.
She set her eyes on the woman, she was quite beautiful. The girl knew that these two were just "good friends". But she actually felt quite happy for Vinnie for finding someone again. Thena will always miss Gianna, but maybe it was time for him to find love again. Athena looked at the woman with a soft smile, "It's nice to meet you." She phrased. A small giggle escaped her mouth at Jewels complimented the two on their beauty.

Then Vinnie added that he hoped that they were taking care of themselves. Athena looked to Vinnie, "We are." Athena assured softly. There were still instances where she felt scared to be around men but she was slowly getting better. The girl listened as Vinnie told them about Jewel's artwork. A look of wonder came over her face as she looked to Jewels, "I would love to see your artwork as well." Athena voiced after Alex with a smile.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Vincenzo Romano

Vinnie looked to Jewels and warmly smiled at her when she said he spoke too highly of her. "Not at all. Every compliment is well-deserved," he assured her. He was good at switching on the charm to get people on side or bend them to his will. With Jewels, anything nice he said to her was purely genuine and without a sinister motive. She was a beautiful woman and one he wanted to spend much more time getting to know. Gianna would never be forgotten, but he believed it was now time to move on and allow himself to be happy again.

It felt good to see Alex and Athena welcoming Jewels and being enthusiastic about her artwork. He glanced to Jewels to see if she was happy to let them look at her work, not wanting to put answers into her mouth.

Vinnie glanced to Athena and noticed she seemed to be getting by, even if some of her trauma remained. He felt bad for making her split up with Leo those months ago, but he'd now assured the young man he had been in the wrong and hoped he'd help Athena to recover. He was surprised Leo wasn't around today, but he figured if he wasn't working over at the hotel then he might be with Angel picking up on some more of the ropes.
neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia

James Porter
19844592.gif

When Lucy told him he'd made her feel so good since the moment they met, James couldn't help but pull his wife in for a loving kiss. They didn't often get to be in this house when it was so quiet and part of that made him tempted to just forget about going for lunch. After being stuck around the house for so long, he knew going out was long overdue. He grinned when Lucy told him he was always good at whatever he put his mind to. "We'll be the best parents, ever," he remarked. He already felt like the luckiest man alive being with Lucy. "Come on, love. Let's go upstairs and get dressed for lunch," he suggested.

As they left the lounge, the dogs rushed out behind them. "Ah, sorry," James began apologising to Lady and Samson, almost as if they would understand him. "I promise, I'll try walk you two tomorrow," he assured them. James had missed walking the dogs for the last few weeks, having some of the others do it instead. "I feel like we already have kids," he joked to Lucy. He then headed upstairs to put on some nicer clothes.
Bellz Bellz

Conor Sullivan
uhuh-png.370702

Conor put a friendly arm around Maggie's shoulder as she nodded to tell him she was alright. When his cousin mentioned she'd seen him speaking with Alex, he raised a curious eyebrow, wondering what she thought about seeing them both together. "Yeah, I had to apologise to her friend," he informed her. "I accidentally bumped into Alex's friend and when I saw the woman was pregnant I could't apologise enough. Thankfully, there was no harm done," he explained. He didn't like keeping secrets from his family, especially after his reaction towards Sinead and Angel. The truth was, the less people who knew, the safer he, his family and Alex would be.

"Wise choice," Conor said, upon hearing Maggie would stay away from Vinnie. He saw her face harden at mention of Angel but wasn't at all surprised by it. The man had personally killed Emmet and David, as well as shooting Lucy and James, and abducting Finn so Lorenzo could torture the guy. As well as many other things. He still remembered a time when he and Angel were rather civil towards each other. "I always worry about you, Maggie. I worry about all of our family," he assured her. He hoped the guy would stay away. He felt like they were only just getting through to Sinead and making her realise she could be happy without Angel. The Italian was a good actor, Conor had to give him that.
myst.erion myst.erion

Shannon Sullivan
yhgj.jpg

Shannon had left all of her young family members for a time so she could take a walk around the park and perhaps get some good photographs of the public festivities. This was the first time she'd been to anything like this without her husband by her side. Emmet used to love this sort of thing and she grew to enjoy it all too. Today just didn't feel the same. She was glad it was a sunny day and she had a real excuse for putting her sunglasses on. In truth, the last thing she wanted was to show any sad emotions in public. The shades allowed her to cover her saddened eyes and keep presenting a stone-cold expression. It was an expression that only grew colder as she spotted Vinnie far off in the distance, his hand on some new woman he must had sweet-talked. His smugness never ceased to amaze Shannon.

Knowing she was only going to get angry where she was, she decided to return to her family and see what silly antics they might be getting up to. On the way back, she spotted Carrick and approached him. "Afternoon, Carrick," she greeted him, placing a kiss on her son's forehead. "Are you not joining your brother and cousins?" she casually asked him, masking her previous feelings rather well.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Nicolo Romano
nick-jonas-instagram-1450433074-view-0.png

Nicolo laughed when she accused him of not wanting to see her "Off course I want to see my baby sister" he said lightly ruffling her hair. He grinned as she commented on Italy being boring before complimenting him. "Ah I can imagine it was" he joked "It's been too long Fally but look at you" he motioned towards her with both hands "a grown and beautiful lady, I'll need to get a bat to beat away all the boys from your direction" he teased.
Nicolo followed her into the lounge and sat back where he had been sitting previously, when she offered him a drink Nicolo held up his glass "nah Im good thanks" he smiled before taking a sip. "How is grandma?" He asked before musing over her next question "Whats happened, well a lot of deaths, a lot of drama and Alex and Father are constantly at each others throats" he commented "so the usual really" he laughed. Alex and their father, had always had a strained relationship, they were as stubborn as each other and it seemed as though they both loved a good argument. Nicolo had thought they would get better as Alex grew up, however in the last two years it has been the worst it ever was.
nymphadora. nymphadora.

cd09ccc6c11724c1d9854ce05a45d271.jpg
Carrick had been so into his own thinking that he didn't realize when his mother came and had stood on front of him. It wasn't until she had placed the kiss on his forehead that he blinked and saw that she had been speaking to him, asking why he wasn't around his siblings. "Ah, I just recently arrived mother, I would think that my studying would had me holed up on the apartment." One thing that was different from before, had been that he had decided to leave the Sullivan household in order to keep his studying in check. He had been having some doubs and had considered dropping out again but he had decided against it and had moved to place that was populated by the Sullivan while at the same time he had been secretly paying the Russians so that they made sure nothing happened to him. Why would he pay them? Because he hoped that his studying helped him redeem the family and since he wasn't sure if he was safe even if the place was populated by Sullivan's. Sure he knew that the Russian could maybe turn on him but he was getting ready again to move from said place. You can't trust someone, not even those around you. Misty Gray Misty Gray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back