• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Fortuna remained silent throughout the entire conversation between the two cousins. Though, going by the amused smirk spread across her lips, one could easily tell that she was entertained by their banter. She glanced back at Olivia, and upon seeing her awkward state, sent a reassuring smile her way. She may not be a saint, having committed such atrocious sins that heaven, if it even existed, has probably already banned her from it's gates, but that didn't mean she wasn't a good person. Though, there weren't many people that would agree with this statement.

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Athena Archer

d68f2d4d311b7fd08e8f80b2fbe68608--politics-food.jpg

Athena smiled lightly as Leo returned her feeling about the place, saying that he's never gotten to experience it fully. It wasn't long before a waiter came to take the two's order for drinks. Athena decided to be a bit daring and ordered a glass of red wine. Thena wasn't a big drinker but she was fond of wine every once in a while. The waiter jotted down their orders and left the table that they were currently occupying. Thus, leaving the two back to converse alone.

Athena focused her eyes on Leo as he spoke. He then asked her after having their drink, he asked her for a dance. She noticed him glancing over at the dancefloor. There were many people dressed up as fictional characters, it was quite hilarious to see. There was someone even dressed up as a mime.
She brought her attention back to Leo. A small smile played on her lips at his flirting.
"I would love to dance with you. I have always wanted to dance with a handsome vampire." Athena spoke with a playful wink and a smile. She chuckled before the waiter came back over to their table.
The waiter set their drinks down and was soon gone again.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aidan Sullivan
tumblr_ovhosegPPG1t248sbo1_250.gif

tumblr_oqfgn32C121ukzltqo1_500.jpg

Aidan chuckled at the guys's shenanigans as there was talk of a drinking contest. Boy, these two were not going to be in a state to drive after tonight. That's for sure.
As the two ladies finally agreed on going with everyone, they left to get dressed and came back soon after. He smiled, "You guys look great. Now let's get going." He spoke, glancing towards the others to see if it was time to go out yet.

myst.erion myst.erion
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Bellz Bellz

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0731.JPG

As Angel moved out of the crowd, he was instantly greeted by a Romano soldier. Angel, however, didn't slow down his pace; causing the soldier to catch up with him in a speed walk. "Ready?" The man asked. "Do it," he responded. The soldier nodded, looking to the Romanos stationed on the surrounding balcony. They looked to eachother before moving for the dufflebags by their feet. Unzipping the bags, an awful odor eminated above the ball. The corpses were beginning to decay, however, noticeably Irish. They had long lines of piano wire laced around their necks, causing their laceration marks to be highlighted in a deep purple. The ends of the piano wire were secured on the rails of the balcony. Sliding the large corpses over their shoulders, they prepared to drop them. "Happy Halloween." Angel said with a smile before close the exit doors and walking down the stairs.

Simaltaniously, seven surrounding corpses free fell from the balcony. They were all caught by the piano wire, wrapped around their necks, suspending them 10 feet in the air. Their lifeless bodys' swayed around, like a paddle ball if the board was held horizontal. The large crowd screamed as the attention was instantly drawn to the corpses. They were mostly riddled with bullet holes, some with their necks slit. The one thing they all had in common was a note stapled to their chest, reading, "PAY UP," in big letters.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz
Lamia Lamia
(Forgot to tag more people that were attending the ball)

Last edited:
Lucy Sullivan

C6o6DPMWoAAQUym.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme
Lucy hadn't really responded to James as he asked if she was okay. In reality, she wasn't. She had just lied to his face and had done it with almost little to no effort. Instead, she stayed silent and let James lead her back towards the ballroom. Not wanting to be at this party much longer, she was going to suggest that they leave soon when James continued to question her. Looking in the direction of Leo, she shook her head. That young man had no involvement in this, sure his father had died, but the man didn't seem too involved in anything that Vinnie or Giovanni planned. "He was with his date the entire time." She confirmed for him watching the two of them, secretly envying their carefree relationship.

She was about to say more when a scream could be heard. Turning her head, her mouth fell open at the sight of 7 different lifeless bodies hanging from the balcony. Her eyes saw the notes on their chest clear as day and she felt as though she was going to be sick. She had to admit, Giovanni certainly didn't lack creativity and theatrics when it came to such things...How could they possibly be anything alike?

Lucy knew that he was trying to get in her head. Looking to James she spoke, "If that isn't the work of a Romano then I don't know what is...." It was quite obvious that it was a message directed towards James. "We need to leave." She stated simply and began pulling him towards the exit.
Mask:
images

Dress:
46a31e169ee4ba9bc821378a1a259767.jpg

Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion
Finn smiled happily at all his cousins and stood up quickly. "Well, I'm definitely ready to go. What say you?" He asked looking at Sinead, Conor and Maggie. Without waiting for much of an answer, Finn grabbed his coat from the rack and placed it on before smiling widely. "Lets go find a trick or a treat hmmm?" He suggested before opening the door and walking out knowing that his cousins and sister would follow behind.

"I'll drive!" Finn suggested and decided that he would take his own car. Looking to Aidan he smiled, "Well mate, if Conor and I are too drunk by the end of the night, I am putting you in charge of my beauty." It was a larger looking van, that sat about 7 people. He had a nicer and smaller care at one point, but when money got tight he had to sell it to keep them afloat.

"Pile in hooligans! Time to face your fears!" And with that, they were off to the haunted house.​

Vincenzo Romano and Olivia Svensson

74827bb02f2e4171bbbc7a5a02144d93-jpg.352634
hgv-png.352510

"A trip? I like to keep people on their toes," Vinnie replied to Lorenzo. "I suggest we discuss our differences from our younger years later, in private," he said, mindful of the others who were present. What had happened 15 years ago was for the two of them to discuss with each other. When Lorenzo pressed him for an answer, Vinnie nodded his head but didn't immediately give him the said answer. Instead, he looked to Olivia. "There's been a change of plan, Olivia," he told her, the purpose of her presence tonight now being postponed since his discussion with Angel. "I need you to keep laying low and keep building on your friendship with Shannon. She'll keep for now." He glanced to the others present. "Alex, Niciolo and Olivia, you can leave us. Go out and enjoy yourselves. Maybe find the rest of your outfit, Alexandra."

With the three gone, it was just Vinnie, Lorenzo and Fortuna to discuss things. "Lorenzo, I believe you may prove an asset to our business," he said, looking to his right-hand woman with a smile. "I accept your offer of service. I'm open to hearing your suggestions for how you can help our business and what you think it is I can improve on."

Once they were out of Vinnie's office, Olivia looked to Alex and Nicolo. "How about we go out and enjoy Halloween?" she excitedly suggested. "I just need a mask and a costume." she added. This was the perfect opportunity for her to go out with the Romano kids without risk of blowing her cover.

ReverseTex ReverseTex Ineptitude Ineptitude neverbackdown neverbackdown

James Porter

jnfghj-png.352774

When Lucy confirmed Leo had nothing to do with locking him in the restroom, James slowly nodded his head. Sure, both Leo and Athena looked like nice enough people, but they were close to Vinnie which by default made them against the Sullivans. Regardless, there was no need for James to cause trouble when the two were just getting on with their evening in peace.

James turned his head to the source of the scream to see the bodies hanging from the balcony. When he read the notes, he knew this was a message for him and when he looked to Lucy he could see she was sickened by the sight. When she said this was the work of a Romano, James nodded in agreement. He placed his hand on Lucy's shoulder and put pressure on for her to turn around so she wasn't facing the terrible sight. "We will leave. I'll catch up to you. I just need a minute," he told her, kissing the top of her head before pulling away from her. As the other guests piled out around him, James took a couple of steps towards the corpses to take a closer look at each of the men, making a point of memorising their faces and recalling the names of the familiar faces. He was the reason they were dead and the least he owed them was his acknowledgement. He bit his lip as he felt himself fill with guilt for the seven deaths. Whilst James still refused to regret destroying the explosives, believing he had saved many more lives by doing so, Vinnie's message was received loud and clear. James just wasn't sure how to compensate the bastard.

James rushed back to catch up with Lucy, putting his arm around her shoulder as he walked her out of the place. "Let's get you home, yeah?" he suggested. "We'll catch a cab outside the bars a couple of blocks down. I don't trust any of the cars waiting out here," he told her. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Lucy," he apologised. It was clear to him this wasn't going to stop until Vinnie got what he wanted.

Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme
(I'll post Leo shortly. Having to keep breaking off.)​

Alexandra and Nicolo Romano
nick-jonas-getty-510x600.jpg

31778_640.jpg

Alex smirked when her father told her to find the rest of her outfit "I'll try" she assured him but it was obvious that she had no intention whatsoever in doing that. While Nicolo had wished to stay in on the meeting and find out as much information as possible, he was glad to be out of the awkward room. Alex on the other hand was delighted to be out of the room, it was Halloween and she wanted to go out and party, maybe show of her outfit. Deep down she hoped that Conor would be out so that he could get a glimpse of it.
Once outside the room, Alex and Nicolo turned to Olivia when she spoke. "Yeah I'd be up for that but Im not dressing up" Nicolo commented, "We can go to ..." Nicolo was cut off by Alex's excited squeal. She was being annoyingly childish today and Nicolo wanted to tape her mouth shut, but at the same time he was glad to see her happy again and not moping around or verging on broken like she had been since their mother had died.
"Yes!! We all have to go out, it will be so much fun" she was practically jumping in her spot. "What are you thinking of dressing up as?" She asked Olivia, a huge grin on her face
. "Do you have a costume or do we need to swing by a costume shop?" Nicolo asked her as he leaned against the wall, waiting til they had made a plan.
"I have loads at home, if you'd rather not buy one?" Alex offered.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Sullivan

C6o6DPMWoAAQUym.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme
The blonde raised an eyebrow, wondering what James was going to do but nodded her head. Slowly she moved her way through the crowd of people, who now murmured in hushed tones and cries could be heard from some of the women. Lucy kept her head down, not wanting to look at anyone or anything that reminded her of this night and the events that took place. The crowd was like a wall that didn't want her to escape, didn't want her to get away with what she had done. It was ironic that she had chosen up as the devil...it seemed to be her calling. Giovanni's words echoed in her head over and over again, she couldn't shut it off.

Stumbling through the last few people. she finally made it to the double doors when James caught up with her. She was relieved to see him, but her mind was distracted. Nodding again silently, she walked with him out of the building. Taking in the fresh air, it relieved some of the heaviness in her chest. "Its alright..." Lucy said hollowly and looked at him, "I am just worried about you..he isn't going to stop until you pay him back James..."Lucy took in the still night and looked down the dimly lit sidewalk ahead of them.
Mask:
images

Dress:
46a31e169ee4ba9bc821378a1a259767.jpg

Leo Davide

c33df8b829214e5d5032b6f091848be7-jpg.352512

Leo grinned way too much when Athena said she'd always wanted to dance with a handsome vampire. He looked to her face as he took a sip of hi gin, wondering how he managed to end up in a place like this with a pretty lady. "Athena, may I-" he began, but was cut off when he heard sudden screams. The bodies hanging from the balcony caught his eye and as the crowd began rushing out of the ballroom, he rushed up from his seat. Leo placed his arm firmly around Athena, hoping she hadn't seen as much as he just had. He ushered her towards the exit, forcing himself to worry about what he'd just seen later. No doubt this was down to the Sullivans or the Romanos. He wondered how many more times he would have to see people dead or dying before this war was over. He hoped he wouldn't fall into the darkness that was catching up to everyone else.

Once they were outside, Leo chased down one of the valets and demanded his car was brought to him right away. He then focused his attention on Athena, checking to see how she was.
Lamia Lamia

Sinead Sullivan and Conor Sullivan

0bf207a8ddbb87baab1239d018f62357-jpg.353084
ddfghdf-png.352776

Conor followed Finn out to the car, sitting in the passenger seat and letting the other three sit behind. When they reached the fairground, the haunted house was there, just like always. As were other random attractions. Some silly, some intended to be creepy. There were also little mobile bars scattered around, for the drunks of the group to make use of.

When Sinead stepped out of the van, she looked around, smiling as she noticed the fun house and the house of mirrors. She always got lost in those mirror mazes, but she really quite liked that. The adrenaline without some idiot in a ghost outfit jumping out of her. "Where to first?" she asked them. No doubt the answer would involve beer or the haunted house. She wasn't against either, as long as she got to see the attractions she liked before things got messy with the boys.

"I don't know, Finn. Where to first? I say grab a beer and go straight to the haunted house. Prove yourself as the better drinker," he teased his cousin.

Sinead rolled her eyes, now wondering if she and Maggie would have been better staying home. She could already see where tonight was going and she contemplated going off to do her own thing. Anything to escape the testosterone of Connor and Finn. The fairground was relatively busy, so it would hardly be some derelict abandoned yard like she read about in horror novels.

new-division-opium-music-video-sad-gif.353088

Bellz Bellz myst.erion myst.erion Lamia Lamia

Olivia Svensson

hgv-png.352510

"Oh, come on. You should dress up," Olivia told Nicolo, nudging his arm. She then looked to Alex as the girl excitedly squealed, expressing her desire to go out. "I'm not sure what I want to dress up as. If you have something at your place I think that would be easiest. I just need something girly and that hides my face," she answered her. She smiled to Nicolo, grateful of his offer to swing by a costume shop, regardless. "Let's do this!" she enthused, feeling like Alex's excitement had rubbed off on her. She hadn't had much opportunity to let her hair down lately.

neverbackdown neverbackdown

James Porter

tumblr_inline_oimla6iAM01tddqh0_500.gif

James shook his head when Lucy said she was worried about him. "Don't worry about me, love. As long as you're okay, that's all either of us needs to be worried about," he told her. As they continued to walk, James moved his arm from around Lucy's shoulder and instead held her hand. He used his free hand to pull the damn hat off of him and dump it on the nearby wall. He'd had enough of Halloween for the year. "I will pay Vinnie back," he told her. "One way or another." Before he had chance to elaborate, they reached a line of cabs and James pulled open the rear door for Lucy to get into one of them with him. The journey home in the cab was no place for them to discuss anything that had just happened.

Once they arrived home, James walked with Lucy into the house, which was by now empty - far different from when they'd left earlier. James couldn't pull the cape and mask off quick enough, letting it all crumple in a pile on the floor at the bottom of the staircase. When Lady came plodding into the hallway to greet them, James sat down at the bottom of the stairs and picked up the ball the pup had dropped by his feet. He managed a smile which Lady often brought out of him. He looked up to Lucy to see how she was.

Bellz Bellz

Lucy Sullivan

C6o6DPMWoAAQUym.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy's eyes looked ahead again once he answered her concerns. In all honesty, she wished that she had gotten what she deserved...Lucy didn't deserve the love and protection of the man beside her. She loved him with every fiber of her being and yet...it had been so easy to let another man kiss her without even a slap to the face. She didn't even tell him about it. Lucy squeezed James' hand as he placed his hat on the wall and continued to walk away from it. Lucy soon followed suit, pulling off her horns and mask and just leaving them on the ground. Lucy wanted this night to be far from her memory. She raised an eyebrow wondering what James had meant by the phrase, one way or another, and was about to ask when they found a cab. She knew that they would have to discuss the party and James' debt to Vinnie in the privacy of the house.

Once inside, she watched James practically rip off the mask and cape and smiled slightly. Poor man hated that costume. Lucy removed her shoes at the door, the dull familiar ache in her feet slowly making itself known. She felt drained, confused and frustrated about her feelings. Lucy knew what she wanted, but at the same time she didn't. Watching James interact and smile at Lady made her heart swell, she knew for sure that she wanted both of them in her life until they couldn't be anymore. Leaning against the stair case, she watched in deep thought until James looked up at her, concern lacing his features. Lucy offered a smile and moved to sit on the stairs next to him. "I love you." She reminded him softly.

Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion
Finn laughed slightly, "I could get down with that idea Conor, beer and then haunted house...lets do it!" Once everyone was safely in the car he pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the pub. Finn would definitely try hard to show Conor up, but he was slightly nervous about how it would go. Conor definitely drank circles around him most of the time and always teased Finn about being a light weight. "Prepare for the humiliation cuz!" He told Conor a deep rumbling laugh came from his lips as he glanced his cousin's way.

In the rearview mirror he could see both Maggie and Sinead being quiet again. Biting his lip he pulled into the lot of the pub and parked before looking at the two girls, his smile was gentle and his voice sincere. "You know you ladies don't have to do this with us...we just thought you would want to get out of the house for a few hours." He shrugged his shoulders. "If we become too much for you, you just have to tell us to stop." Finn was fairly good at reading people, and both of the girls seemed to be annoyed. Finn glanced at Aidan, "So no drinks for you lad?"​

Lorenzo Romano
AtLarge_02_046-e1446614849583.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lorenzo nodded to his niece and nephew as they left, moving closer to his cousins desk, making a triangle out of the three of them. Once the pair had left, all charm had escaped him, replaced by a serious buisness air.

"I think you need a person with law experience, as well as a person who's a sorcerer with words. I happen to be both fortunately." With a gracious smirk, he continued. "Someone to get you out of trouble. Someone who can slip in, and captivate the entire room. But, I keep my work clean as well. I've killed men, but never layed a hand on the victim. I prefer to talk my way in, or out." Adjusting his cufflinks breifly, he admired the scarlet smoking jacket he wore before continuing.

"Now on the buisness aspect. As barbaric as the Cartel is, you've heard little word of any deadly activities have you?" Pausing for his answer, then with a nod he continued. "It's because i'm the man who took care of that. You lack the aspect of hiding your trouble. Take for example as grave as it may be; Gianna. Almost every decent Boss in America knows about Vinnie Romano's fallen bride. Why? The Sullivan's, and the local media. That's where I step in. I handle those aspects, quite civically, and less bloody than a capo would."

3009217185_1_3_UaRYbHxT.jpg

nick-jonas-getty-510x600.jpg

"
Yes you have to dress up Nick" Alex agreed with a smile "for me" she added as she flickered her eyelashes at him, giving him her best puppy dog face. "Alright, I might" he chuckled as he pushed himself of the wall and began to walk towards the exit and his car, leaving Alex and Olivia walking slightly behind him.
"I say I should have something, I have a special part of my wardrobe dedicated to costumes so hopefully theres something that you'll like" Alex told Olivia as they followed behind Nicolo.

Once in the house Alex wasted no time in heading upstairs bringing Olivia and Nicolo with her. She walked into her wardrobe and walked to a section in the back which was full of every type of costume you could imagine. Nicolo's eyes widened in shock as he saw the halloween section "its like a little costume shop" he muttered in disbelief as he looked at the wigs, masks , costumes and other accessories that Alex had hidden away. He knew she loved halloween but even for Alex this was a bit much. Nicolo watched as Alex looked around, picking out a few items before handing them to him "go change" she told him before turning back to Olivia "do you see anything you like?" She asked.
Nicolo looked at the pile of clothes in his hand and went to argue against her but she had already turned her back on him. He knew better than to argue with Alex and so letting out a big sigh, Nicolo made his way back into his own room to get changed. Looking himself over in the mirror he felt ridiculous but he reminded himself that it was halloween and that everyone would look the same, plus with the mask his identity might be kept hidden, hopefully anyway. Sighing again, he made his way back to Alex's room and knocked before entering "I feel stupid" he stated to which Alex let out a gleeful yelp "you look adorable" she assured him but the smirk on her face told him otherwize

(Cant remember how to do spoilers)
rs_634x1024-151025081308-634.nick-jonas.cm.102515.jpg
Misty Gray Misty Gray

James Porter

tumblr_inline_oimla6iam01tddqh0_500-gif.353309

When Lucy sat next to him, James placed his arm around her shoulder. "I love you too, Lucy," he told her, kissing her cheek. He used his free hand to roll the ball across the floor, sending Lady running after the toy. James looked Lucy in the eyes and sighed. "I was thinking. How about for our next date, we just stay home? We always end up back here prematurely, anyway," he remarked. It was true, they were getting a track record for death or fights following them around the city. "Regardless of all this Halloween shite, you looked pretty sexy tonight, Lucy. My little devil lady," he playfully said, pulling her in closer.

Despite trying to make light of the situation, he was tense and conflicted on the inside. He wasn't made of money, especially since his house had been destroyed. All of his ideas brought risk and he needed to think of a solution that would only put himself in danger. One thing he knew for sure was that Vinnie wasn't desperate for cash, so it was possible he could reimburse him another way.
Bellz Bellz

Lucy Sullivan

C6o6DPMWoAAQUym.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy leaned into the James's embrace and offered him a small smile at his words. "I will have to agree with you on that one. Staying home for our dates seems like the best option for now." She murmured in agreement and shook her head slightly, watching as Lady ran across the floor to grab the ball that James had rolled for her. "I think the only normal date we've had has been the time at the lake...and at your place." Lucy couldn't help but feel sad for a moment, remembering James' home. She had loved it there and it felt like home away from home.

"And despite you hating your outfit, I think you were even sexier than the original Zorro." Placing a peck on his cheek, she left him no time to argue and laughed as Lady came running back over with the ball in her mouth. The dog dropped the ball in front of James and sat back with her tail sweeping back and forth against the floor. "Uh oh, now she won't stop." Lucy warned lightly. She wanted to try and lighten the mood and forget about everything that had happened, but her mind kept going back to the man she danced with.

Lucy didn't like the way he thought he knew her, that she was like him. Lucy never wanted to be a murderer, she never wanted to hurt Gianna. But her body count could fill a closet, as Giovanni had said, and she could sleep. The nightmares she had did not disturb her slumber as much as it once had...She had grown us to this new lifestyle, of ending people's lives to keep the ones she loved safe. But did that mean she had to kill? No. Lucy didn't seem to know how to do anything but that.

"Do you think we are going to make it?" Lucy asked suddenly. Talking about their relationship..and her own family.

Aidan Sullivan
tumblr_ovhosegPPG1t248sbo1_250.gif

tumblr_oqfgn32C121ukzltqo1_500.jpg

It wasn't long before everyone started heading outside to Finn's van. He perked an eyebrow when he mentioned to look after it in case the competitive guys were too drunk by the end of the night. He chuckled, "I promise I'll take good care of it." He replied.
Aidan hopped into the van, sitting in the back with the girls. Finn started the car. He looked in Finn's direction. "Eh, maybe one drink." He simply answered.
The car stopped once they reached their destination. Everyone exited the van, he glanced around. He noticed the scary decorations and people in spooky costumes. Aidan looked at the haunted house, "I think visiting ghosts area would be a good star." He suggested, looking at everyone else. The guys seemed to only be intent on drinking, whereas Sinead looked to be a bit exasperated.

myst.erion myst.erion
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Bellz Bellz

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0731.JPG

Angel walked into the cafe, the Romano goons close by his side. The cafe owner looked up with a smile at the sound of the bell, but slowly faded away when he saw who it was. "Angel, what can I do fo-" "Phone," Angel said, snapping his fingers to the telephone resting behind the cash register. "Of course." The man said, picking up the box and handing it to Angel. Angel pressed his finger into the number ring, dialing a phone number. He looked up to the cafe owner, raising an eyebrow. "What're you think you're doin'? This is a private call! C'mon!" The cafe owner's eyes widened in surprise. "Right, sorry, I'll-" before he could finish his sentence, the goons climbed over the counter. They both grabbed his shoulders dragging him to the door, leading to the inventory storage of the cafe. They roughly threw him through the door before slamming it shut. "Yes, hello?" Angel looked to the toothpicks by the cash register. Grabbing one of the sticks, he stuck it between his teeth. "Put me on the phone with Vinnie."

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Vincenzo Romano

As Vinnie thought over Lorenzo's words, his telephone began ringing. The sound was distracting and Vinnie wasn't going to think until the ringing stopped. "One moment..." he told Fortuna and his cousin. He then lifted the receiver and brought it to his ear. "Hello..." he simply said.

Enzyme Enzyme
(Giving Maiza time to catch up with the meeting. Plus, this is only short.)​

"Vinnie, its Angel," He said, smiling to his goons. "I took care of the money issue, if what I did didn't terrify James, it at least make him feel guilty. Now, if he doesn't compensate you by the end of the week," Angel slammed his palm against the table, "He's done. I'll whack him myself. After he either compensates you or is buried, as your Capo, I suggest you arrange a meeting with Emmet. They're constant pecking at the family business make us look bad, like we can't handle our inventory. As much as I love blood on the streets, it's becoming inconvient and unnecessary for both parties." The cafe owner attempted to open the door, but one of the goons gripped it shut. Angel rested the phone against his cheek. "What're ya' doin'. Let the poor bastard in, it's his shop." The goon did as he was told, opening the door for the cafe owner.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Vincenzo Romano

Vinnie listened to Angel as he spoke about James and a smile crept on his face. "We'll, that's good to hear. I will be compensated. He does what he needs to in order to survive, otherwise he'd have been long gone by now." When meeting with Emmet was suggested, Vinnie nodded, despite knowing Angel couldn't see it. "Unfortunately, Mr Sullivan is still out of town, but I'm already with you on that. If I wanted the streets even redder, the Sullivans would be a much smaller family by now. Perhaps Mrs Sullivan could assist us if her husband remains invisible." He paused to glance at the two in his office." Good work, Angel," he said, figuring the man had said everything he needed to.

Though he'd never forget Lucy's involvement, Vinnie had closed his mission for revenge for Gianna. The Sullivans had still continued to get in the way of business, though.

Enzyme Enzyme

James Porter

tumblr_inline_oimla6iam01tddqh0_500-gif.353309

James managed to smile back at Lucy. "We'll visit the lake again soon... You know we can still finish tonight's date here. Everyone is out, so we can just relax and have some peace. Maybe even go straight to going upstairs," he suggested. "I'll get a new house when I've appeased Vinnie. I can get money together, but I need more time than Vinnie is allowing right now."

When Lucy complimented his outfit, James laughed a little. "Well, I'm glad you liked it, at least. And if I make a sexy Zorro, well..." he trailed off, blushing a little at the flirtation. He leaned forward to pick the ball up and threw it across the hall. "Luckily Lady is cute, so she gets what she wants. Like the other lady in my life," he noted. He could tell Lucy wasn't herself since the party, so he wanted to distract her and hopeful cheer her up.

"Lucy, we're fighters in this family. As long as we keep fighting, then yes, we can make it. Despite how awful I feel right now, about those seven men, I still have a lot of fight left. Hell, it's motivated me more to do what needs to be done. I'll do whatever I can to take some of the heat off you guys. Can you still fight?"
Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
As Vinnie answered the phone, Fortuna sat silent and still, her ruby painted lips, a color eerily similar to the life-giving liquid that coursed through one's veins, void of it's usual smile. Pondering over Lorenzo's words, she had to admit that he had a good point. Leaning back into her seat, she heaved a sigh. Though, this entire situation seemed a bit too convenient for her liking. Her thoughts were well-hidden, however, her body language revealing nothing but confidence and poise. After giving a quick glance towards her boss, she focused her gaze back towards Lorenzo, offering him a polite smile.

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray ReverseTex ReverseTex

Vincenzo Romano
74827bb02f2e4171bbbc7a5a02144d93-jpg.352634

Once his call with Angel was finished, Vinnie focused his attention back to Lorenzo and Fortuna. Regardless of how much his cousin was suggesting otherwise, Vinnie rarely needed help getting himself out of trouble, but having someone who was good with people and liked to talk would be valuable.

"Well, we could always use a man who is good with words and the law experience will certainly come in handy," he agreed. "Gianna has been put to rest now. Lucy was punished for that," he seriously told the man, choosing not to drag that up for elaboration. "I will accept your offer, Lorenzo, as long as you know you will have your work cut out," he informed him.

Vinnie looked to both Fortuna and Lorenzo, clearly still thinking something over in his head. He was referring his thoughts back to the phonecall. "It's become clear now that the next course of action is to finally arrange an overdue meeting between us and the Sullivans. The three of us, along with Angel. Shannon Sullivan, in Emmet's place, along with three of her own. No threats or surprises, just discussions," he suggested. "James has until Friday noon to pay his debt, so I want the meeting arranged for Friday evening." It would be clear Vinnie was intending for Lorenzo and Fortuna to arrange it.
ReverseTex ReverseTex Ineptitude Ineptitude

Olivia Svensson

hgv-png.352510

Olivia was impressed when she saw Alex's huge collection of outfits and masks. She immediately picked out a black, lace corset dress, one that would rest closer to the knees than Alex's current outfit did. She then opted for make-up rather than a mask, doing enough to still fully hide her face. She loved getting dressed up like this, a nice change from having to behave so classy.

When she saw Nicolo in his outfit, she grinned. "You look fine," she reassured him. She then looked to the door eagerly. "So, where are we heading? I'll let you two choose."

day-of-the-dead-makeup.jpg

neverbackdown neverbackdown

selena-gomez-the-scene-love-you-like-a-love-song.jpg

rs_634x1024-151025081308-634.nick-jonas.cm.102515.jpg

Nicolo smiled at Olivia "thanks, I love your makeup" he commented as he looked her over. Alex grinned "isn't it so good and the dress looks good on you". When asked where they should go, Nicolo shrugged "I dont mind I'm easy". Alex bit her lip in thought "Well we could be real halloweeny and go to the haunted house and then onto a club" she suggested "or we could just go to a club". Nicolo shrugged to show he didnt mind "Once you dont go to a streetcorner anywheres good". Alex rolled her eyes and looked to Olivia "Im not good at making plans so what do you think?" She asked before motioning to Nicolo "because he's no help"
Misty Gray Misty Gray
(Sorry its short, im about to head out will be back in about an hour or so)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back