• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ba0042c956ec04c03e42bcac61e24aa0288220c9.jpg
Alex took a sip of her drink and sighed deeply, she could hear everyone talking around her but it was more like low mumbles. She was lost in her own thoughts when suddenly she heard someone calling her name. Alex turned to face Athena and put on a smile, however it didn't reach her eyes "hey Thena, oh nothing I'm fine" she said trying to sound as happy and normal as she could "are you singing tonight?" She asked her trying to change the subject of what had happened. Before Athena could answer, another person had arrived over. Alex looked at Angel with the same fake smile still on her face "hi Angel". She heard his concern but she decided against indulging it. Alex wished she could still be annoyed with Angel but right now she had too much anger and disappointment with herself that she didnt have any left for Angel. She hadnt expected to meet anyone here and right now she was wondering if she should of just went home.
Lamia Lamia Enzyme Enzyme

Sinead Sullivan and James Porter

giphy-gif.347309
ezgif-4-1b1a33540a-gif.347311

James caught Lucy's frown when he mentioned her putting up with him. He never meant it against her, he was still trying to get used to the fact someone actually cared so much about him. Any moment they had was brought to a stop when Sinead joined them, but he didn't begrudge her. Seeing the girl looking happy was a relief to him, especially after how depressed she'd seemed lately. It was just nice to see that sweet smile of hers.

"You're more than okay, huh?" she asked, flashing a curious grin and playfully nudging her arm. She didn't even think quiet James could be the reason for that. "You'll have to tell me all about him when it's just us two," she said, sending her a knowing wink as she assumed a guy was involved. As Lucy explained Conor was drunk and tired, Sinead sat at the opposite end of the sofa, so Lady was in the middle. "I miss him," she said, briefly stroking Lady's back.
Bellz Bellz

1297637624856_ORIGINAL.jpg

Nicolo smirked amusingly at her comment about the chair before sitting down across from her. "I'm Nicolo" he introduced himself a charming smile graced he features, he knew better than to tell her his surname, Romanos werent very popular and who knew if she was on a side. "So whats a beautiful woman like yourself doing out on your own?" He asked her curiously. Nicolo took another sip of his drink as he studied the womans features, he tried to place her but he didnt recognise her at all.​
T That_Irish_Person

c6ff97f282e8a8c8327d3f15262ab317.png

tumblr_inline_n03cceWgQA1rg5w1l.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy's cheeks turned red and wondered if she should actually tell her sister about James and her being together. Smiling softly she nodded her head. "We should get drinks or something later." She told her sister before watching her sit down beside Lady's sleeping form,stroking her back.

Sinead's words broke her heart, she too missed her brother. It was like he wasn't even the same person anymore. She had always seen him be so calm and collected and rarely emotional, but this man was someone else entirely. "I do too Sin...I do too."Lucy still felt bad for slapping him in the face. That was the first (and hopefully the last) time that she had laid a hand on her siblings like that. Sure they play fought and wrestled when they were younger but that was all play. She had hit him out of anger.

Lucy felt blood sliding down her hand and she quickly moved her hand behind her back,as to not have Sinead see it.​

Sinead Sullivan and James Porter

giphy-gif.347309

"Yes, we should definitely get drinks. I'll hold you to that!" Sinead told Lucy. She sighed as Lucy said she missed Conor too. "You know what? I'm going to bake a cake in the morning. It's been a while since Daddy baked, so I'll do it. I'll make Conor's favourite," she decided. Sinead got up from the sofa and carefully placed a kiss on her sleeping brother's forehead. "I'm going to get changed into something more comfortable and listen to some music," she said, glancing down to her pretty dress. "Night Lucy. Night James." Sinead then tip-toed on upstairs, even though nobody was up there to be woken.

"Night, Sinead," James replied, with a simple wave. Once she was out of earshot, James pointed towards Lucy's arm. "Come on, to the kitchen and we'll sort your hand out," he said, realising he'd forgotten about tending to her injury when they'd first arrived home. As they got into the kitchen, James told Lucy to run her hand under cold water as he looked for a first aid kit. "When Sinead mentioned cake, it made me think of something. Did I miss your birthday?" he curiously asked her.
Bellz Bellz

Misty Gray Misty Gray
"Goodnight Sinny." Lucy said to her sister and watched her walk up the stairs before turning to James as he spoke to her. She nodded silently and followed him into the kitchen, doing as he had instructed, she stuck her hand underneath the cold running water and watched the blood mix with it. "Top right Cabinet." She told James, pointing him the direction of the first aid kit.

"My birthday?" She asked lightly and tried to think of what day it was today. Her mind couldn't come up with a proper date. "It's October already isn't it?" She spoke out loud and realized that they hadn't really celebrated her birthday. She had even forgotten about it. Turning off the water she moved towards one of the drawers and looked for a small calendar that her mother normally kept around. "Well it seems like you're not the only one who missed it." She said and laughed, though it was more sad than anything else. "With everything going on...I guess I must've forgotten...and so did everyone else." Lucy wasn't upset with her family, she was more upset with herself.​

James Porter

James found the first aid kit and began tending to Lucy's hand, frowning as she said she and everyone else had forgotten her birthday. "Well, that's no good, is it?" he rhetorically asked. "I've got a job tomorrow night, but before then I could take you out for that meal we never had or I could cook something at my place?" he offered.

"I'll even light up the sky for you to watch from here. I've already got the fireworks ready," he said. He carefully dressed Lucy's wound, falling silent as he concentrated. "I might as well tell you so you know what I'm up to. David's managed to get a lead on one of Vinnie's ventures and I'm going to deprive the Romanos of it. And, much to David's surprise and annoyance, I'm not even taking it for us. Vinnie is currently storing some explosives to sell on and what kind of person would I be if I let that shit get into anyone's hands? I'm going to destroy the lot of it. Set off a nice fireworks display in the process."
Bellz Bellz

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy smiled softly and nodded her head, "that sounds lovely but I'll let you surprise me. I am no good at making decisions." She gave a small laugh but then winced slightly as James tried to gently and carefully tend to her hand. When he mentioned the fireworks her eyebrows raised and listened to his reasoning behind the fireworks. He was planning on blowing up Vinnie's supplies, which Lucy was satisfied with. Possible pay back for all of the shit he had put them through the week before.

"Sounds like a blast." Yes that was a joke and even if he didn't laugh at it, she was still going to be satisfied that she made one. "I can't believe I forgot my own birthday." She said to him shaking her head slightly and continuing to watch him work on her hand. "I guess this week was a pretty rough one, and well after the birthday present I gave Vinnie..." She trailed off into silence. She still feel a tad bit bad for the man, it was weird what her humanity would make her feel. Even though he had done nothing but try to destroy her family, she was sorry that she had destroyed his.​

James Porter

James nodded. "Here I had you down as a decisive person," he commented. "I'll see what I can do about surprising you," he assured Lucy. Finishing with dressing her wound, he placed a kiss on the back of her hand. "All done!"

James let out a fond laugh at Lucy little joke. "Oh yeah. It'll be a blast alright. It should only be a quick job." He shook his head when she said she couldn't believe she forgot her own birthday. "I can believe it. Less than a week ago, you went through Hell. You've had a lot on your mind. I know it's shit and he lost his wife, but we need to try move on from what we did at Vinnie's party. You have a heart, so you're not expected to act like nothing happened, but we've got to try put t behind us. Hopefully he's done with punishing us for it too."

James glanced back in the direction of the lounge as he thought about Conor asleep on the sofa. "So, Conor has stolen the sleeping spot I had my eye on. Is one of the guest rooms going spare for tonight? I'd use the excuse about needing to stay here tonight so my so the other guys can keep an eye on my car with all tomorrow night's gear in. But really I just want to stay here anyway. See more of you and wake up to the smell of Sinead's baking!"
Bellz Bellz

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy smiled softly when he kissed her hand and announced that her hand was all done being bandaged. Listening to his words she knew that he was right about having to move on from what happened at Vinnie's party. She did have a heart and she would never be able to completely forget that she was a murderer but...she could at least move on.

Looking towards the couch that her brother was asleep on as well, Lucy bit her lip in thought. She knew that the guest bedrooms are relatively full for the most part but she was sure there was at least one open."I think there is a spare...but...." her voice trailed off as her cheeks turned red, looking down at the floor she couldn't even finish the sentence. She wanted him to stay in her room but she wondered if it was too soon for such a thing. Maybe it would help her get a solid night of sleep if James was lying beside her. She sighed softly and dared to take a glance at his face, a small embarrassed smile forming on her lips. .​

James Porter

James looked to Lucy's face, knowing how hard it was to know you've killed someone, especially someone's wife and mother. He'd killed people and he thought about that quite often. If there was a way he could do tomorrow's job without killing whichever idiots were guarding Vinnie's stuff, he would try to do it that way.

When Lucy mentioned there might be a spare room but let her voice trail off, James looked to her face to see if she was thinking the same as he was, because he'd hate to misread the situation and make a fool of himself. He saw the glance and the cute little embarrassed smile she sent him. Other than Emmet finding out, what else did he have to fear? After all the risky things he done, he'd survive this one, of that he was sure. "Well, you never know if another guest might turn up. A random cousin or something," he mischievously reasoned. "No, I think I'd be better staying in your room for tonight," he said, his own cheeks now turning red.

James had never been like this with a woman before, he'd always been confident and cool when it came to sleeping with women or even just sharing a bed. Perhaps it was because he loved and respected Lucy that it was all that extra bit meaningful to him.
Bellz Bellz

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy watched as James' cheeks turned red and she smiled wider. Biting her lip she nodded her head, "oh well you know those pesky cousins always just show up whenever they please." She said slowly and grabbed his hand gently. Without saying another word, she carefully guided him through the house and towards the stairs. Although once she got to the stairs she let go of his hand for a moment wanting to make sure that no one would be walking down the stairs. She let her hand trail along the railing and couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. James had a way of making her feel nervous and jittery, something that she really wasn't use to.

Once they were up the stairs however she grabbed his hand and led him into her room again. After he walked in, she gently closed the door and this time turned the lock, wanting to make sure that no one would step in and discover them.

Biting her lip again,she slowly turned from the closed door and leaned against it, a small smile played on her lips.​

f1d5c9485d8cd43c15f958d313ca697e--vintage-hollywood-hollywood-glamour.jpg
Rita was rather surprised at Nicolo's charm, she smiled finally putting a name to the face. "Margarita but please call me Rita. Can a woman not be by herself in a society of today?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked, Rita liked the idea that some of the women were starting to have a little bit of a voice. She admired the silence between them for a while, it gave her a chance to observe him. She knew something wasn't right about him, he seemed to have something else on his mind which be clearly seen under all the charm. The people around them began to softly clap as the band's performance ended, Rita took this time to allow the silence to break by clapping before sipping her drink once more.

Luca stopped eating when Kate mentioned that what he was doing was for the Sullivan family. He chuckled at her before shaking his head. "Honestly, right now, I feel like what I'm doing isn't for them, I feel like what I'm doing is something would would look like I'm betraying them, that I'm doing to benefit myself." He told her with a strained smile. Honestly, he just didn't know if what he was doing was correct or wrong, he just wasn't sure at all, it just felt like he doing all of this with no purpose, he felt like he didn't have anything in sight. Like sooner or later, the outcome of what he was doing could lead to his downfall with the Sullivan's and his ultimate demise at the hands of the Romano's.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Athena Archer
MmEyMGE3YjQ2YSMvN3ZlTGlRdlBIREJYaFlfQXJnaG9DVjZVOFZvPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3N5bXZwc2VhYzZtYWRuaTdmZ3kzYTBzZW93ZTA2M2VzdmlwNXVoYzJjdzFhd2RqNnpiODIyemRzNnFlcHRpamIuZ2lm.gif

tumblr_static_ae5cbe3e2qwogsk8wsgkgg4os.gif

At her question, Alex painted on a smile and said she was fine. A brow raised, she certainly was not believing this. Athena knew Alex, and something definitely happened.
"You don't look fine to me." Athena murmured. Flipping hair away from her face, she observed Alex intently. Her clothes were disheveled and her nose was very bruised. Yeah, Athena was not believing Alex's smile and her fake "I'm fine" for one second. Alex asked if she would be singing, but before she could another another person was with them as well. It was Gio. He appeared to be worried, as she was as well.

Maybe Alex didn't want to talk about what may have happened at the moment but Athena was convinced something happened and she sure didn't look way because of a fall or anything of that sort.
"How did you get this bruise on your nose?" She voiced, poking her own nose, with a quizzical look on her face.

"Are you really sure you're fine?" Athena questioned. She was just honestly concerned for her friend.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
neverbackdown neverbackdown
Enzyme Enzyme

Last edited:
James Porter

tumblr_inline_nlqtyjHPeh1rioy1c.gif
James didn't put up any resistance when Lucy took his hand and guided him towards the stairs. When she let go of his hand, it made him cautious too. After all, he knew for a fact Sinead had gone up to her own room, so she could easily step out and see the couple together. He could tell Lucy was a little nervous, but so was he, if he was honest. He followed her as she walked up the stairs and once they were at the top, Lucy took his hand again and led him into her room.

Once they were in the room, James stood aside and watched as Lucy locked the door behind them. As he watched her lean against the door and smile at him, he couldn't help but grin at her, raising a suggestive eyebrow. He took a couple of steps closer to her, placing the palms of his hands against the door at either side of her shoulders. He then leaned in to softly kiss her lips.

"I'd say it's warm enough in here for you to have more than a sneak peek," he flirted. A week ago, he might have been more hesitant to remove his shirt, but Lucy was already aware and familiar with the scars that covered his upper body. If anyone was going to be accepting of his scars, he was sure it would be her. He took his hands away from the door and lifted his shirt off over his head to reveal his bare, muscular chest. "You're a bad influence on me, Lucy," he teased her as he tossed the shirt aside. He looked into her eyes before kissing her once more on the lips.

Bellz Bellz

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

tumblr_n4g9128Thz1roixiho5_r1_500.gif

Angel was stunned that Alex had the audacity to shake him off like her bruised nose was none of his business. He fought back the urge to strike Alex across her pretty face by concentrating all of his anger into a look that could kill. He wanted to grab her by the face and force her to face him, shouting, "This is what happens when you get involved with people like the Sullivans, you stupid bitch!" He was only furious because he cared about her so deeply. He took a deep breath, calming his nerves. "Did he do this to you?" Angel asked, forcing the muscles in his face to form a smile. "No, you know what? It doesn't matter, because you're never seeing him again. You're gonna' get yourself killed and it's gonna' be my fault. You're done." He took the drink from her, forcing her to look at him. "You are done contacting him and I swear to god, if he ever tries to contact you, i'm gonna' chop his head off and mail it back to Ireland."

neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

amber-heard-sexy-gif-22.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy smiled mischievously as James took a few steps towards her and placed his hands on either side of her shoulders. Her cheeks warmed again as he leaned in and kissed her lips slightly. Lucy had never felt this nervous about anything in her entire life. She honestly was dreading what James thought of her underneath all the clothing. Although Lucy was a beautiful and confident woman on the outside, her true insecurities were starting to reveal themselves.

His words made her giggle slightly and she bit her lip, watching as he removed his shirt, tossing it over his head and watching it land softly on the floor. Lucy had seen James shirtless a handful of times, but she was never able to fully appreciate it like she could now. One thing that stood out to her was his scars, and she couldn't help but gently reach out and trace one across his chest, her finger lightly trailing across his warm skin. Her curiousity peaked, wanting to know where each one came from...but now was not the time for such questions.

Her eyes looked up to meet his and she leaned into him as they kissed. Her heart raced wildly in her chest and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Pulling away slightly she smiled, "I'm about to be the best bad influence you've ever had." She winked before kissing him once more

James Porter

tumblr_inline_nlqtyjhpeh1rioy1c-gif.347575

James watched Lucy as she reached out to gently touch one of his scars, simply smiling as she seemed curious rather than put off by it. His smile turned to a grin as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I have no doubt about it..." he said, in response to her saying she's be the best bad influence he'd had. He let her kiss him, before he suddenly lifted her up in his arms and carried her towards the bed. He gently placed her down on her back on the soft mattress before he got onto the bed next to her and leaned over her so he could kiss her. As he did, he ran his hand up the outer side of her thigh. "I want you so much," he whispered to her as his kisses on her lips grew more passionate. He'd never been so attracted to a woman as he was to Lucy right now. Despite getting lost in the moment, he hoped he wasn't misreading her signals. He'd said he could wait months before sleeping with her, but in this moment they were having, that had gone well and truly out of the window and he wanted everything now.

Bellz Bellz

((Fade to black now, yar? Family forum, or something. ;D))

15323849.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
The morning sun came shining through Lucy's window, the light clearly visible behind her closed eyes. Opening them slowly, she peered around her room without lifting her head for a moment. Looking over, she saw James was still sound asleep, his arm was lightly draped over her. Smiling, she slowly turned over to face him before cuddling close to his warm chest, planting soft kisses on some of the scars.

She watched as he slowly started to stir away and she couldn't help the wide smile at remembering what happened the night before. So much for waiting a few months. she thought to herself. Though she didn't regret any decisions that were made last night. Her eyes scanned his face as he slowly began to wake up. "Goodmorning." She whispered to him before planting a soft kiss to his lips.

The smile on her face seemed to be permanent. "I could definitely get use to seeing you here with me every night and every morning." She whispered gently and placed her hand on his cheek, caressing it and letting her thumb move across it.

James Porter

Untitled.png
James woke from his sleep to the feelings of warm skin pressed against him and the soft lips gently kisses his chest. He barely needed any time to remember where he was and who he was with. He smiled to himself with his eyes still closed. He heard Lucy's voice and opened his eyes just before returning the kiss she'd placed on his lips. He couldn't remember the last time he'd slept so peacefully, nor could he remember waking up feeling this happy and content. "Good morning, Lucy," he fondly replied to her, turning onto his stomach so he could look into her eyes.

"I could get used it it too," he told her. "Last night was amazing and waking up next to you is perfect. I haven't sleep this well in a long time." He reached his arm out so he could gently rest his hand on her bare waist, gently stroking her smooth skin with his fingertips. "If someone had told me weeks ago that this is where we'd be, I wouldn't have believed them. This a beautiful surprise," he told her. James still felt like he needed to pinch himself as if this was just a dream. He was still trying to get his head around the fact someone so great could genuinely love him. After all of the things he'd done, he'd spent his life believing he didn't deserve to be this happy. But here Lucy was and he couldn't wish for anything else.

Bellz Bellz

ba0042c956ec04c03e42bcac61e24aa0288220c9.jpg
Alex listened to Athena and gave a sad smile "it was just a littlr knock im fine, it doesnt even hurt dont worry Thena" she said in a reassuring tone. She hated to see Athena worrying about her, it was supposed to be Alex who looked out for Athena not the other way around.
When Angel spoke all of the rage that Alex felt built up and exploded. She turned to face him, her face twisted in anger. "It wasn't him that did this, It was Lucy!" She exclaimed "she still had some bitter feelings from the punch I gave her" she stared at him when he took her drink, a murderous look in her eyes "And how fucking dare you! You do not run my life, you dont get to tell me what I can or cannot do" she practically screamed at him. Alex didnt care at this point who heard her or saw her in this state, all she could see was red and it took everything she had not to punch angel in the face.
Lamia Lamia Enzyme Enzyme

(Nicolo post later, sorry im away tonight)

15323849.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy's cheeks turned a slightly shade of pink as he spoke and she couldn't keep the smile off of her face. She shivered slightly feeling his hand on her bare hip and blushed even more. "It is a beautiful surprised." She agreed with him and closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the moment that they were sharing. "I think I wouldn't have believed them either, you seriously know how to treat a woman." Lucy gave him a small wink and a warmhearted laugh. "I really had the best night of my life last night, I love you so much." She kissed his lips softly again before she slowly sat up, looking over at the clock it read about 10:30am. "We slept in pretty late." She observed lightly and hoped that James didn't have anything important to do that he missed.

Stretching out her arms, she finally stood up out of bed and moved to cover herself up, not that she was embarrassed. Shrugging on her robe, she turned to him with another beautiful smile on her face. "Well it seems like you got more than just a sneak peek last night." The look she gave him was teasing and she let out a laugh. Lucy was in a really good mood and she hoped that she would be able to keep that feeling going for at least half the day. Knowing her luck, something was bound to go wrong and she would be upset again. But never with James around, she always tried to be her normal cheery and classy self when he was around and now that they were together, it wouldn't change. He certainly had enough problems without her being moody, she wanted to be the person that he could come to when he needed to escape the life of working for her family. Hopefully she was that to him already.

"I bet you that Conor and Sinny are already up, if I know my sister, she is probably already working on that cake." Lucy said to James. She bit her lip and hoped that they wouldn't ask too many questions that would cause both James and Lucy to scramble for an answer. She was going to tell her siblings, but she was just waiting for the right time. Then an idea popped into her head. "I think while you are on that Job tonight I am going to take my brothers and sister out, I think they need a break from all of this and we haven't done anything together in such a long time..."​

Angel calmly grabbed Alex's arm, to not make a scene. He smiled and waved to people as he walked by, holding in his bitter rage. Although he appeared to be holding Alex's arm softly, he would rip it right out of it's socket if she resisted.

He pulled her into the hallway to the bathroom, far away from the crowd. "Are you listening to yourself? 'Some bitter feelings?' She killed your fucking mom! Conor hid her!" He threw his hands up to his temples unable to fathom the situation, "How can you be so unbelievably delusional? You think Vinnie and Emmet are just gonna' shake hands and you and Conor are gonna' drive off into the sunset? Do you need to get shot to wake the fuck up?" Angel jammed his thumb into Alex's healing wound, "Oh wait, you already have! Oh, maybe if it's between the eyes you'll realize how fuckin' stupid you're being!" It took about about three seconds for Angel to lodge his fist six inches into the dry wall. He ripped his hand from the wall, blood running down his knuckles. "I swear to god if you weren't a woman I'd... I'd..."

neverbackdown neverbackdown

James Porter

untitled-png.347626

James let out a bashful laugh as Lucy said he knew how to treat a woman. "I wouldn't dream of treating you any other way," he honestly told her. "I love you too," he replied, returning the kiss. "It was a long overdue sleep in and with the best company, so no complaints from me."

James watched Lucy as she got out of bed, admiring her figure before she put on the robe. "Yes, it was certainly more than a peek and it was worth the wait. You're gorgeous, Lucy," he assured her. He'd never felt this happy and he wished he could live this way every day. He sat up in bed, quite reluctant to get out at all.

After a little hesitation, he got out of bed and began retrieving his clothes from nearby, getting dressed as he listened to Lucy speak about Sinead and Conor. "Now you mention it, I can smell something, so she probably is baking," he confirmed, fastening the belt of his jeans. "I hope they are both awake and talking. Sinead seemed really happy last night, so I'm hoping she's getting better now." He wasn't quite sure what to expect of Conor until he'd seen him. "You should definitely take them all out with you. You four need a bit of time to relax together. Just don't forget to look out for the fireworks display!" he mischievously told her.

Conor Sullivan and Sinead Sullivan

Chris-Hemsworth-2.jpg

Sinead had been awake since 7am, having had a good sleep after ending her night on a high. When she'd gone downstairs Conor was still snoozing whilst sprawled out across the sofa with Lady asleep across his chest. Leaving him to it, she headed straight to the kitchen to start baking a cake. As she searched through the cupboards grabbing the items she needed, she quietly sang a song to herself. All she could think about was her date with Angel and how sweet he was to her.

Not long after the cake was in the oven and Sinead was washing up, she felt a strong hand on her shoulder. "That smells amazing. I want the first piece," Conor told her as he placed his arm around her shoulder. He looked cleaner and dressed better than he has in recent days.

"It's already yours," Sinead confirmed. She looked to her brother's face and gave him a smile. "Thank God. You finally did something with that beard!" she happily told him, gently patting his cheek with her hand. She then opened out her arms and gave her brother a tight hug. "Don't push me away again, else there'll be trouble," she softly berated him.

"I won't, Tinkerbell. I'm sorry." Conor kissed the top of her head as he reassured her.
Bellz Bellz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back