• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
James Porter and Vincenzo Romano

150332359356904-png.344997
74827bb02f2e4171bbbc7a5a02144d93-jpg.344724

James couldn't help but flash a smile when Lucy told him she loved him in return. This wasn't exactly a situation to be smiling in and he was aware of that, but right now he was happy for any distraction from their suffering. "I'm okay, Lucy. It's just a few scratches," he remarked, but his eye-roll made it clear he knew it was more than that. When Lucy continued to speak, he couldn't help but pick up on the finality in her words and voice. James wasn't sure if he would make it out of the place alive, but he'd survived this long by not giving up and by believing he would live to fight another battle. "I could really go for that back massage about now. Once we're out of here, that's the first thing you can do for me," he said, with a wink. He then sat back in his seat and closed his eyes for a time. As the sweat began to run down his forehead, he could feel the nausea and dizziness begin to set in.

Vinnie nodded to Alex as she said she needed some air. "Take your time, love," he softly told her. Once she had left the building, he turned back to Lucy and James, noticing the man looking a little pale. He reached under the counter and handed a medical kit to one of his remaining goons, motioning for him to go to James. He approached the sink and ran the water for a time before filling a glass and then carrying it over to James. "Have a drink," he told James, not giving him much choice before bringing the glass to James mouth and pouring the water inside. "You'll have to excuse him," he said, pointing to the goon who was preparing the needle and thread to stitch up James' wounds. "Kate would normally do this and she had a better bedside manner, but she decided to terminate her employment and join the losing side," he remarked.

As James was getting his wounds stitched back up, Vinnie turned to Lucy. "Don't worry about him, we'll make sure he's okay. I can hardly hurt the man if he's unconscious, can I? Did he tell you about his recent meeting with Fortuna? It's a shame she's busy tonight," he remarked. He then shrugged his shoulders and for a moment his features softened as he looked Lucy in the eyes. "Believe me, I too would have preferred you'd shot me. But, you shot Gianna and I would be a terrible husband and father if I just let you go unpunished."
Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown

The streaks of water raced down the window of the car. Where he sat, he was unable to see the grueling beating, however, the shouting was fairly audible. Angel looked unfazed as he puffed the butt of his cigarette. He hadn't even turned to face Nicolo when he joined him in the car. "No kidding. I just want this night to be over with." Angel tossed the cigarette out of the car window. Conor appeared from the alley, being dragged by the goons. He was pulled behind the large car. One of the goons slammed his head on the trunk, knocking any consciousness out of him, being shoving him in the back. They then squeezed their large bodies inside the car. The car quickly sped off to the disclosed location where he would be held. (fades to black)

Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown

c6ff97f282e8a8c8327d3f15262ab317.png

tumblr_inline_mjd77qQ7jC1qz4rgp.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy loved the smile that James gave her, her words caused him to find happiness in a hopeless situation and that made her a tad bit better. She scoffed lightly as he tried to brush off his wounds as 'scratches'. They were more than just that and clearly he was joking as he rolled his eyes. Then he joked about the back massage and she actually let out a small smile. "Oh I think you deserve more than just one after this." She told him lightly before watching him close his eyes. He was pale and looked as though her would be sick any moment.

One of his men began working on James and Lucy's eyes watched for a moment before they glanced at Vinnie who was talking to her about what Fortuna did to James the last time he was captured. A visible shiver moved through her body but her facial expression remained almost emotionless. She listened to him as he revealed that he wished he would have been the one to get shot. Lucy actually sympathized with him. She felt terrible about it. Gianna was a beautiful woman, married to a horrible horrible man. Sure of course they loved each other, but Lucy couldn't help but think if everything would have ended if Vinnie would have taken the shot.

"Wish hard enough and that dream can come true." She mumbled under her breath and just stared at him openly.

Vincenzo Romano and James Porter

Once the car arrived at the back of the butchers, the men would drag Conor's unconscious body down into the basement, as instructed. The restraints holding Conor's hands behind his back and his feet together would be secured, before the young man was left unconscious on the floor. If he did come around, he'd be in no real state to attempt escaping.

Vinnie chuckled at the comment Lucy made under her breath, but before he could respond to it, he heard the car pull up outside and the sounds coming from the cellar. "It looks like Mr. Porter here is getting a short reprieve," he began. He looked Lucy in the eyes. "Honestly, seeing how upset you've been over this unimportant waste of space," he said, motioning to James, "I'm curious to see how you'll feel seeing someone you actually care about in pain."

Vinnie turned away from Lucy and made his way out of the building, seeking Angel and Nicolo. "Did everything go to plan?" he wasted no time in asking the pair. He then pointed inside the building. "I've been keep Lucy and James company," he noted, more for Nicolo's benefit considering they'd killed his mother.

James frowned at Vinnie's last comments and shook his head, flinching as the needle pierced his skin in an awkward spot. Right now, he didn't care about Vinnie's goon right in front of him. "Oh, Lucy, I'm going to rip Vinnie's fucking head off the first chance I get," he complained.
Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme neverbackdown neverbackdown

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy wanted to shout at the man when he called James' a waste of space. He was more loyal and trustworthy than any of Vinnie's men could ever hope to be. She sneered at him lightly and her eyes went a little wide. Conor She was definitely not going to handle that one well at all either, but she knew that she had to be strong and just face the music. There was no getting out of this, but if they could all get out alive, then that was what she would strive for. Watching as the man continued to stitch up James, she made sure that he made eye contact with her, silently shaking her head to tell him that she was definitely not ready for what was about to happen next.

Looking towards where Vinnie had walked out the door, she heard James' speak and actually smile at his comment. "After this, I think him and that little bitch daughter of his will definitely require decapitation." Her voice was gruff from the lack of water and it felt like she was swallowing pebbles. Clearing her throat slightly, she noticed that the bleeding from her nose had come to a slow and steady stop.

3084934100000578-0-image-m-15_1453684216604.jpg
Nicolo watched as the men restrained Conor and then left him lying unconscious on the ground. Believing that Conor was dealt with for the time being. Nicolo made his way out of the basement and upstairs where he found his dad and Angel. "Yep the plan went smoothly, Conors down there" Nicolo nodded towards the basement as he spoke. He raised an eyebrow in interest when his father mentioned Lucy and James being inside but before he had time to say anything Alex arrived from around the corner.

200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg
Alex was sitting smoking her cigarette when she heard a car pull up. Her body froze and her blood ran cold, knowing that this new arrival was Conor. She listened to the sounds of the doors opening and when it went quiet again she found herself able to move. Alex finished her cigarette and leaned back into the window suddenly going home sounded like a wonderful idea. Suddenly Alex heard voices and listened intently to them, when she recognised her father and brothers voice she stood up and made her way towards them. Alex walked around the corner and came to stand beside her brother who rested his arm on her shoulder. She breifly looked at Angel with a look of pure disgust before turning back to face her father, her face once more holding no emotion

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme

Vincenzo Romano and Conor Sullivan
Vinnie nodded his head and smiled to Nicolo. "That's good to hear. Nicolo, get one of the others to help you bring Lucy down to the basement. There's a chair waiting for her down there," he told him. Vinnie then glanced to Alex before sending Angel a look that suggested he should join him. Vinnie wasn't sure what Alex wanted to do and he certainly wasn't going to force her to watch anything more if she didn't want to.

Conor woke up to a barrage of pain. His head, face, back and ribs had all taken quite a beating already. He groaned as no matter how slowly and carefully he moved, the soreness was intensified. He rolled onto his side just as he began coughing up the blood that had collected in his throat. He wasn't quite sure if the blood was just from inside his mouth or if he'd coughed it up from his stomach. Either way, he'd never felt this much discomfort before. With his hands tied, he couldn't even help himself to sit up.

ezgif.com-crop (1).gif
Conor heard the footsteps walking down the stairs and then approaching him. A pair of feet was visible in front of his face before Vinnie crouched down to make his presence known. "Well, shit, Conor. You look terrible," he said, allowing a smile to creep onto his face. "You had to keep pushing me, didn't you? I kept warning you and you kept chipping away. Surely you knew I'd come for you eventually."

"Vinnie. You..." Conor struggled, pausing as he struggled to hold in another cough. "Are you going to... bore me to death...? Please... no speeches," he remarked. Screwed or not, Conor wasn't going to keep his mouth shut. He didn't really know how to.

"You always have to have the last word, don't you? Well, let's see how cocky you are when Lucy gets here." Vinnie watched the change on Conor's face at mention of Lucy. Conor knew he was in trouble and that was bad enough. If they had Lucy, this made things a million times worse, especially if they knew she had killed Gianna. Conor suddenly felt exposed. Helpless.

Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown Enzyme Enzyme

Last edited:
Nicolo nodded before letting go of Alex, giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze before signaling one of the goons standing by to follow him. Nicolo walked into the room which Lucy and James were sitting in, a cocky smirk plastered on his face "get to it" he told the goon as he motioned towards Lucy. He watched as two of the goons untied Lucy's arms from the chair before quickly re tying them behind her back. Nicolo looked over James as the men untied Lucy's legs and roughly pulled her to her feet "you seem to be getting some time to rest" he commented to James "enjoy" he commented jokingly before turning back to lucy and roughly grabbing one of her arms "Time for a family reunion" he said in a happy sing-song voice as he led Lucy out of the room and down to the basement. Once inside the basement, Nicolo let go of Lucy and allowed one of the goons to re-tie her to the chair that was allocated for her. The grin still present on his face as he watched both Conor and Lucy waiting for a reaction.
Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme

Alex stood back as she watched her father go to the basement and her brother go to collect Lucy. She couldn't bare the thought of seeing Conor restrained and at the will of her father. Especially with the knowledge that she was the reason he was there. She didnt want to go home, she couldnt go to the basement and she didnt want to be left with Angel. Alex didnt even want to look at him after what he had made her do. After Nicolo, Lucy and the goons had made their way to the basement Alex walked back into the building and into the room where Lucy and James had been held so to get out of the rain. Alex closed the door behind her and sunk to the floor with her back against the wall. She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her body before laying her forhead on her knee. She had presumed James was also brought to the basement and was unaware of his presence in the room. She squeezed her eyes tight as she tried and failed to get rid of some of the guilt she was feeling
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentioned: Enzyme Enzyme

Lucy was finally starting to come down from the traumatic experience that just took place, when the door opened and Nicolo Romano walked through the door with two other men. She looked to James quickly and tried to memorize his face, it would be the only thing that would get her through this. Suddenly she was untied from the chair and pulled roughly to her feet! "Ow!" She shouted as the pulled her arms just as roughly behind her back. Lucy looked back at James on more time before Nicolo shoved her through the entrance down stairs.

Lucy was taken into the basement of the building and she saw her brother tied by his hands a feet. "Conor." She choked out. "I-I'm so sorry." She whimpered out and hissed in pain as she was roughly handled. Once she was secured in the chair, she looked from Vinnie to Nicolo, doing everything in her power to not spit in their direction.

James Porter

Just as the man had finished stitching James' wounds and left him alone with Lucy, Nicolo and more goons arrived on the scene. As they began untying Lucy and dragging her to her feet, Nicolo taunted them. "Fuck you!" he hissed at Romano's son. As Lucy was led away, James instinctively struggled in his restraints, looking her in the eyes whilst he still could. "Don't lay a hand on her," he threatened them. Suddenly, James found himself alone in the room and for a short time just sat in silence. He began looking around the room, taking in every object, exit and possible escape route. He wasn't sure how long he'd be alone, but if there was a way out of here... Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted when Alex entered and sat on the floor, propped up against the wall. It seemed she wasn't aware of his presence and for a short time he kept it that way. Eventually, he looked back towards her. "Well, this is a fine mess, isn't it?" he spoke up. "I don't think you're like your father and brothers, and my guess is you're seeing them for the monsters they are."
neverbackdown neverbackdown

*************************************​

"Lucy..." Conor mumbled as he heard his sister apologise. He turned his head to see her restrained in a chair and he felt his anger towards the Romanos growing. "It's okay," he told her, though he wasn't sure if he'd spoken loud enough for her to hear him.

Vinnie got up to his feet and pointed to the old bathtub that was nearby. Beside the bath were some apparently empty beer barrels, the contents already poured into the bath, filling it enough for Vinnie's needs. "You know, I imagine this just feels like another heavy night out for Conor, minus the alcohol. But, I'm a generous man and Conor has been getting his hands on my supplies for some time now. Don't say I never gave him what he wanted." Vinnie then signalled for a couple of his men to drag Conor towards the bathtub, pulling him up so he was on his knees. As Conor struggled, he cried out in agony, feeling the pain from his beating intensify with the harsh movements. Suddenly, he was grabbed by the back of his hair and his face push into the beer-filled bathtub. Despite his attempts to struggle, Conor couldn't stop them from holding his head under.

Vinnie folded his arms as he closely watched what was happening. Giving the drowning sensation chance to set in and panic Conor, Vinnie then raised his hand. "That's enough," he said, before the men pulled Conor's head back up. Conor coughed up the beer from his lungs, almost vomiting, and then began gasping for air as he caught his breath back. "That was for stealing my shit, Conor. The next one is Lucy's doing." Vinnie allowed the men to repeat the action and when Conor was brought up for air the second time, the men let go of him and allowed him to collapse onto the floor again.

Conor had never felt anything like this before and he was too dazed to even thing of a witty remark for Vinnie. His silence was probably for the best, but it wasn't a good sign for him. He was worried he was already being broken and that he wouldn't be able to do anything for Lucy.

ezgif-com-crop-1-gif.345100

neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme

Alex's mind was running wild and all she wanted was it to go silent, she wanted the pain to stop and the guilt to just leave her be. She was startled from her thoughts by a voice and her head snapped her to see that James was still in the room. Alex's face held a cold expression for a few seconds as she scanned the room but when she realised that there was no goons and only her and James were in the room she dropped the act. The cold expression passed and instead she looked as emotional as she felt, it was too hard to keep her face blank and she didnt care if James saw her in this state as for one he couldnt take advantage since he was tied up and secondly its not likely he'd tell her father. She looked at him for a long time before eventually shrugging "I've known from a young age what they were like and I never wanted to be apart of it" she said sadly "fought with them over their actions and yet here I am, no better than any off them". This was the first time Alex had ever admitted this to herself and she didnt know why she was suddenly admitting it to James but she supposed that she was either close to breaking or that she didnt care what he thought of her.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

363fe740-eb26-0131-c071-0eb233c768fb.gif

Angel took off his soaked coat, exposing his damp under shirt. He handed it to one of the henchmen before finding a comfortable spot on the wall. He didn't bother to look at Alex; he already knew everything she was feeling. Instead, he leaned against the wall and watched. Although he felt guilty for putting Conor in this situation, he was able to rationalize it to the point where he felt no remorse. Anytime he felt vulnerable and uncertain, he reminded himself who he was. "Business is business," Angel told himself, as he watched Conor's excruciating torture. He shoved his thumbs in the belt loops of his pants, Alex popping into his mind. Although she was bound to be furious with him, he was glad she wasn't here to see this. She was good at hiding her emotions, but Angel had known her long enough for the mask to be transparent. He knew what she was feeling and he hoped, for her sake, that they'd kill Conor right then and there.

Sergeant Hunter

Fortuna and Michael would manage to gain access to Matthew's home using the key Olivia had provided them with. The house was in darkness, but the faint illumination from the streetlights would likely provide them with enough light in case they chose not to turn the lights on in the house. There were only three rooms upstairs, so it wouldn't be too difficult to find the bedroom the cop was sound asleep in.
@Maiza Avaro Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero

James Porter

James could see the emotion on Alex's face. He didn't feel sorry for her and he wasn't sure he even cared at all about how she felt, not after what had just happened. However, he did understand that her circumstances may be difficult. "If you didn't want to be a part of this and you disagree with them, then why are you here tonight?" he curiously asked. "I get that you've lost your mother, but surely you can see how insane this all is? Do you really think any of this will make you, or even Vinnie, feel any better? Gianna will still be dead, but you will all have blood on your hands and a bigger void in your souls." James shrugged his shoulders, wincing as he stretched the stitches. "You're surrounded by a bunch of psychopaths and I'd start worrying about your own sanity, after tonight." James couldn't shift the image of Alex punching Lucy out of his head.

Alex sighed "I didnt just lose my mother, I lost the only person I could open up to and actually talk too. I lost the only person that I wasnt afraid of the consequences of crossing, I lost my future" Alex blurted this out rather fast, tears filling her eyes as she spoke. She wiped them away with her hand before throwing her arms up in the air "this is severely fucked up and I know it wont result in anything good, I came here out off rage and now that I am here I wish I never came" Alex looked towards the chair that Lucy had been sitting in "Im not sorry for punching your girlfriend but I am sorry that she was restrained when I did it". Alex knew that james didnt care for her or what she was saying and she didnt care about him but after hiding and avoiding everything for so long, she couldnt stop what was coming out of her mouth. She looked at James again "I already have blood on my hands, I thought it was to save someone but I was wrong, messed up and now its someone's blood who didnt need to die at my hand" her mind darted back to that night in the alley with Conor, the thoughts of Conor again made her heart break even more "and my sanity" she laughed a cold expressionless laugh "I screwed up and did something because I was scared, I was scared that if I didnt do it then I would be in that chair or in the ground and now someone I care deeply about is as good as dead so no my sanity will not be messed up after tonight, my sanity is already as good as gone" she exclaimed, her voice was bitter and full of self-hatred, anyone could tell that Alex was broken. "But whats the good in all of this, absolutely nothing it doesnt bring any satisfaction, but I cant help yous because as soon as I untie them ropes Im dead either by your hands or my own family" Alex just felt hopeless but saying all of this outloud and finally admitting it to herself lifted a bit of the weight that was sitting on her shoulders. Alex really thought that watching Lucy suffer would bring her satisfaction but in reality she wasnt that kind of person and so it was only making her worse.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy watched her brother, he was saying something to her but she couldn't hear him. Vinnie drew her attention to the bathtub and the beer barrels she fought on the restraints. "No!" She shouted out at him. And as Conor was dragged over to the side of the tub and submerged head first into the water, she let out a strangled cry. Her dry throat not allowing it to make it all the way out of her throat. "No please!" She cried out as she watched her brother struggle as they held his head under the water. It seemed like hours had gone by in the few short minutes that he was held. Once he came up he coughed so hard she thought she would be able to see a lung on the floor. Apparently the first one wasn't for Lucy's actions, but the second time was. Lucy watched horrified as her brother was forced under again. "You fucking bastards! I am going to kill you You think this is gonna change anything? ITS NOT!" She scream at him as her brother collapsed to the floor.

She began to squirm around so much the chair she sat in was lifting off the ground ever so slightly. "Conor!" She cried out as he was silent. The only other noise in the room was her screaming and his heavy breathing. Hot and angry tears filled her eyes once more and fell down her cheeks. Lucy's guilt was getting the best of her, everyone she loved was being tortured before her very eyes, and she in that moment wanted to be dead. Wishing that he mother and father would have just had Conor and Sinead. James wouldn't be suffering because of her. Conor wouldn't be facing such a cruel fate. She fought against the restrains and ignored how they deeply cut into her wrists and ankles, the familiar sting of the rope was nothing compared to the pain she felt inside at the moment.

James Porter

James listened to Alex as she vented her feelings and frustrations at him. He knew she was just a kid and one who had lost the person closest to her, but he'd spent so long hating her entire family that it was difficult to feel bad for her. He raised a curious eyebrow when she mentioned already having blood on her hands, wondering what the girl had done. When she finished speaking, he let out an exaggerated sigh and looked her in the eyes. He wondered who it was that she cared so much about because right now the only person he knew of that was in serious trouble was Conor. If it was Conor and there was a chance she could help him, he wasn't about to scare her off with his disapproval of any relationship between Conor and Alex. He couldn't be overly confrontational. "If you care enough about someone and you think they're as good as dead, then you'd do what you can to help them. Do you think if my hands weren't tied I'd be sat up here crying about Lucy's fate? No, I'd be down there doing what I can to save her," he said, only just masking the anger in his voice. He took a deep breath to calm himself and his tone. "You know, has anyone ever just stood up to Vinnie and told him he's wrong? Sure, those goons downstairs are shit scared to speak up, but you're his daughter. I shouldn't be giving that man any credit, but I doubt he would hurt you. How about you grow a pair and tell your old man that he's wasting his time? You know none of this is helping you grieve and that you'll still have no mother in the morning. Perhaps you need to make him realise that. He's blinded by his anger." James didn't like being a family counsellor for his enemies, but he would do anything to save Lucy and Conor.

Alex froze slightly when she realized he was referring to Conor as the person she had screwed over. She knew saying that had been a mistake and while he was right about who she cared about, she knew herself that she couldnt let him know that. She sighed deeply as she looked at him with sad eyes "It would take too long for me to get there to even try and save him and even then I wouldnt get near the room, thats if he was even still alive" she lied, thanking herself for learning to lie so fluently and naturally. She raised an eyebrow when James talked about her growing balls and talking to her father "I go down there and tell him to release yous, I will be laughed at, carried out and put on a plane to Italy kicking and screaming, he'll never listen to me and to be honest with the way he is I wouldnt put anything past him" she said plainly "or just for humour sake, say he did listen and he did let yous go, well then it would just be the other way around and we would be the ones tortured or killed" she knew that this was the truth "Im sorry, I dont agree or want any of this but I will not take your place and we both know that would be the case so dont bother lying to me to try and convince me" she added as a second thought. Alex went quiet as she pulled out a cigarette, placed it to her lips as she lit it. She stared blankly ahead lost in her own thoughts; James was right she needed to do whatever she could to save Conors life weither he killed her when he got free or never spoke to her again, anything would be better than the guilt she was feeling right now. Alex took another drag as she tried to put together a plan. Alex stood up suddenly and made her way out of the room and down towards the basement, she didnt know what she was going to do or what she was going to see but she was afraid that Conor would be killed. Alex got to the door of the basement and heard Lucys scream he heart jumped to her throat but she froze and couldnt get herself to open the door, what if he was already dead.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Upon hearing Lucy's screams and heartbroken cries, something seemed to click within Vinnie. He wondered if that was it - if she truly felt the way he wanted her to feel. If he'd crushed her heart the same way she'd crushed his the night Gianna died in his arms. He hoped that was the case, but for some reason he still didn't feel any better for it.

Vinnie crouched down beside Conor and pushed his head up by the chin, staring deep into the young man's eyes. He could see already that he'd finally had the spirit knocked out of him. He looked empty and destroyed. Vinnie was aware of the men around him and it was at that point he wondered if it was time to just finish Conor off. His employees all wanted blood, they had done for weeks. Vinnie was just deciding if it would help him at all.

ezgif-com-crop-1-gif.345100

neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme

"Well, you got what you wanted," Angel said, walking up to Vinnie with his hands in his pockets. "You have Gianna's killer by the hair, Conor's spirit in pieces, and Porter isolated with his girlfriend's certain death on his mind. You've officially broke the Sullivan's," He rubbed his chin, nodding his head lightly, "All in one night." He wasn't shaming nor encouraging Vinnie, he was merely stating a fact. "This is clearly no longer about business, this is about vengeance. I miss Gianna deeply, so I can only imagine how you feel."

"There's nothing they can ever do to fill the gaping void in your heart. The sad part about that is, the same applies to you." Angel looked into Conor's defeated eyes. He almost didn't recognize him, he looked to be a shell of his former self. "I guess this is her justice." Angel shrugged, walking off back to the wall. He never let himself feel remorse, but even he knew this was beyond the line.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Shaking and weak, she didn't know how much longer her own mind would be able to take this. Everything in the basement was now silent, no one spoke. All eyes were on her, Vinnie and Connor. "I'm so sorry Conor, fuck I'm so sorry....I just wanted to end this." She cried and repeated a few times. She felt sick to her stomach the this man took satisfaction in watching her suffer like this. He had children! How could he have children and yet be such a monster. Easily able to take his own rivals children and put them through this. As Vinnie walked over to Conor she shouted out him. "DON'T TOUCH HIM." Her voice had a sudden strength to it, one that seemed to surprise even herself. Her heart beat in her chest and she pressed her lips together forcing her self to say nothing more. She struggled against the restraints further, causing more blood to pool down from her wrist and onto the chair.

Nicolo stood beside the door leaning against the wall as he watched Conor being tortured. He thought that watching it and seeing Lucys pain would help him find some satisfaction yet it was doing nothing for him. Lucy's screams only made Nicolo feel uncomfortable and brought back memories of when Alena had been taken, had she gone through something of this sort. The thought was too hard to think off and so he shut it out of his mind, to be locked away and not thought of again. Nicolo pushed himself off the wall and went to speak when in the quietness he heard footsteps coming towards the door. His head snapped to face the door and he wondered if it was Alex finally coming down. He watched the door for a couple of seconds but it never opened before he had a chance to investigate, Lucys outburst started him and his head snapped in her direction. "You realise angering him will only make it worse?" He questioned her with a raised eyebrow. Nicolo had to admit he was impressed with Lucys strenght

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme Bellz Bellz

Vincenzo Romano

Vinnie listened to Angel as he spoke and he slowly nodded his head. The man was right. He'd done everything he'd set out to do tonight, but he didn't feel any better, there was still a void in his heart. However, he felt like he was even now, like he'd at least done something to avenge his wife.

Vinnie turned to look at Lucy and shook his head. "It's done, Lucy. I'm done," he told her, hoping she would stop fighting the restraints. It was clear something had changed within Vinnie, he seemed remorseful. "It's over," he muttered, before kneeling by Conor and helping him to sit up to breathe better. "Can a couple of you get Lucy and James out of here, take them close to their home," he ordered. "Conor will be okay, I'll make sure of that," he said. Whilst it was clear he would accept no arguments, the seriousness and compassion in his eyes would show he was being genuine. "I can get him treated, and back to the Sullivans," he firmly assured them.

Enzyme Enzyme Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown

tumblr_inline_mj7i7bGECZ1qz4rgp.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown Enzyme Enzyme
The wave of relief that hit Lucy as Vinnie told her that he was finished was astonishing. It knocked the air completely out of her and she felt weaker than she had ever felt in her entire life. Her mind felt numb and her head felt like it had been hit repeatedly over and over again with a blunt object. The tears that came from her face now were ones of pure and utter relief. She couldn't hide the shock on her face, staring openly at Vinnie. He was letting James and herself go home? And he was going to take care of Conor. Her brows furrowed in confusion. She definitely wasn't going to question it but she wondered what changed his mind. He had seemed so intent on torturing her and hurting her that she thought that it was never going to end. She said nothing to him but horrible and strangled sobs came from her.

Her body felt like it was being submerged in ice cold water and her ears began to ring. It was all over. At least physically. But emotionally, Lucy had been broken. Perhaps, she wasn't ready to be apart of any of this and yet, she had thrown herself so willingly into it. She would have wondered how she could have been so foolish, to think that she would be able to get revenge. But as the world began to spin around her, she felt sick to her stomach. Spots ran across her vision and her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest. Her lungs felt restricted and she couldn't breathe.

The worst was over, but she would never forget this. Finally giving into her worn out body, her head fell back as she fainted everything going black.

Last edited:
Nicolo watched his father carefully as he seemed to be considering what to do, he could see the difference in how his father was carrying himself and knew that something had changed but he was unsure as to what. As Vinnie started speaking, telling them that this whole experience was over, the door suddenly flung open to reveal Alex who shouted "Stop" in an extremely emotional tone. Nicolo looked towards Alex who was staring at her father intently, as her father continued with his speech, Alex seemed to relax and she muttered a slight "sorry, carry on" to her father. Nicolo walked over to Alex giving her a quick hug before walking over towards Lucy "two of yous go get James, if he acts out just knock him out till we get him closer to home" he gave the orders to two of the goons before carefully untying Lucy and carrying her up to the van. He waited till James was put in the van and gave the men orders to drop them off near the sullivan house hold. Nicolo was glad that tonight was over, he just wanted to go home at this stage

After staring at the door for some time, she heard Lucy shout again and without thinking Alex reached forward and swung the door open "Stop" she screamed all off the emotions she was feeling coming accross in her voice. Alex's eyes fell on Conor and it took everything she had to stay standing. She felt sick when she saw the state he was in and wondered what had happened to him. When she realized her father was letting them go she was a bit startled at his change of heart "sorry, carry on" she muttered as he spoke and she looked around the room at all who was there. She accepted Nicolos hug, letting him hold her till she gained her strenght back enough to stand straight herself. When Nicolo moved over to Lucy, Alex found herself slowly walking towards Conor using every last bit of strenght she had not to cry. She dropped to her knees beside her father and Conor and helped to give Conor some support. "Alena showed me some medical things before she left, I'll help him" she told her father trying to mask the emotion from her voice. She bent her head pretending to look Conor over when really she was aiming to make eye contact with him. "Im so sorry, im so so sorry" she whispered, her voice breaking but she spoke low enough for only Conor to hear.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
James Porter

James had been both confused and relieved when he found out the assholes were letting him and Lucy go. He briefly contemplated headbutting one of the goons, but knew that would only cause trouble when they were being freed. When he saw Lucy being carried into the back of the vehicle, he was worried for her. It soon came to light she had fainted and that Conor was going to be returned home too. James decided to go with the flow rather than cause any trouble.

James and Lucy were dropped off by James' car, which had been parked up in a quiet area away from where the two had first been abducted. James had his hands and feet untied then was left to help Lucy out of her restraints, probably so he was distracted long enough for Romanos goons to drive off.

As Lucy began to come around she would find herself sat in the back seat of James car. He was crouched down outside, untying the rope from around her wrists and feet. He felt exhausted, sore and dizzy, but he was determined to fight it to look after Lucy. The air felt good to him as he tried to shift the blurring in his eyes. He looked to Lucy's wrists and frowned seeing the blood caused by the rope cutting into her. "I'm sorry, Lucy," he quietly told her. He'd failed to protect her and that upset him greatly.

Bellz Bellz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back