• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
c6ff97f282e8a8c8327d3f15262ab317.png

sexy-champagne-satin-plunging-slit-prom-dress-2.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy hissed as her hair was pulled roughly and she let go of the driver quickly, the harsh pulling brought tears to her eyes as he proceed to pull her out of the car until she was face first on the concrete. She breathed heavily as tears ran down her cheeks. The driver roughly took her hands and tied them behind her back. Lucy felt completely vulnerable at this point and she wiggled around a bit trying to see if she could get free, but as the other man had a hold of her hair he yanked it harshly causing her to stop her movements and scream in pain. "Okay! I'll stop!" She cried out, she was sure that he had pulled her hair hard enough to cause bleeding as her scalp stung from the abuse.

The tears didn't stop as the man let go of her hair and began pulling her to her feet. She was weak, and as she tried to stand up on her own she was disgusted to find that she had to lean into the man who was holding a gun to her head. "Please let me go." She whimpered out as she was shoved back into the car. She felt a warm and wet feeling sliding down her temple and she was sure it was blood and not sweat, it rolled down her face until it hit her champagne dress and the color stood out instantly. Red. "You are going to pay for this." She growled at the man next to her, looking at his face and memorizing his features so that when....well, if she got out of this alive, she would be able to murder him mercilessly. She prayed that James was not being as stupid as she was. Chances are he wasn't, surely he had been in this kind of situation before. The rope behind her hands was digging into her smooth skin and she winced slightly at the discomfort.​

tumblr_ordphwIYgA1w4o2q9o1_540.gif
"Yeah," Angel responded, standing up and following behind the Romano thugs. Before moving on, the goons made sure to secure Conor's hands together with a zip tie. They then moved through the kitchen. Angel moved in front of the pack, lighting up a cigarette. He pushed open the door in the back of the kitchen, leading outside. The rain had picked up, developing into a heavy downpour. Angel secured his fedora on his head before stepping out.

He stopped in the middle of the alley, the smoke stringing off the end of his cigarette. He turned on his heels, facing Conor. "I hope you know I take no pleasure in any of this." His eyes shifted to the goons. "Make it quick." Angel turned back around heading for the car. Conor was immediately met with brass knuckles to the side of his cheek. Surely knocking him to the floor, his ribs were soon acquainted with the steel-toe boot of one of the goons. Nicolo was welcome to partake in the grizzly beating; Angel, however, had no interest in being apart of it. Instead, he got in the back of the 1945 Ford Bronco, where he was safe from the rain.

Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown

James Porter
Untitled.png When Lucy pleaded for them to let her go, her request was simply met with laughter from the driver. The man sat next to her shrugged his shoulders when she told him he was going to pay. "Yeah, good luck with that. You're in no position to be threatening anyone."

The car eventually pulled up behind the old butchers shop, on a narrow, derelict backstreet. The driver got out of the car and glanced down the external staircase that led to the basement and saw the lights were still off, so the others hadn't got back with Conor yet. Lucy wasn't to be taken to the basement, instead, both men led her through the back door and onto the ground floor. With all of the windows boarded up, the place was in darkness until the electric lights were switched on. At one time, this had been a popular shop and even the sharp butchers' tools still remained on the worktop near where the cash register used to sit. Lucy was pushed into a wooden chair and her hands tied to the back of it.

Before the silence had chance to set in, the door opened again and a semi-conscious James was dragged into the room. He too was restrained in a chair and his feet tied together. Lucy would find herself directly facing James, just a few feet away. His head and face were also covered in blood. As the gang of men regrouped at the back of the room, one of them picked up the dusty telephone and dialled Vinnie's number.

"Lucy, are you okay?" James whispered to her. "What did they do to you?" he worriedly asked.

Bellz Bellz

"Are you prepared, Michael?" Fortuna asked with a smirk, craning her neck to look at the man standing behind her. The two of them were just across the street from Sergeant Hunters' home, sitting in a car as they waited for the man to retire for the night. They certainly weren't bold enough to try and poison the man while he was awake, after all. The plan, as cliche as it may sound, was to sneak into his house late at night, before injecting him with the paralytic, killing him as he slept. Michael and her have already taken care of the details, their alibis for one, all that was left was for their target to fall asleep.

Mentioned: Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero Misty Gray Misty Gray

robeson-paul.jpg

Michael Johnson

The Black male would stare into his suitcase giving the Paralytic a nice good stare and would smile at it. Something about this kill made him happy, maybe it was the fact he was killing a man who worked for the law. He took the syringe out of his suitcase before closing it and held it in his fingers observing it some more. He would then respond to the women's question.

"Mmm....I suppose the help will help the man ease into his sleep, so yes, I am ready."

Ineptitude Ineptitude

3084934100000578-0-image-m-15_1453684216604.jpg
Nicolo followed them outside and moved to stand against the wall of the building watching the scene unfold in front of him. He nodded at Angel as he passed and turned his attention back to the violence before him. While Nicolo loved a good fight, he prefers the opponent to actually be able to fight back and so it slightly affected him to watch the man so defenceless. He had to remind himself that Conor was a Sullivan and what his family did, so to prevent himself from intervening. Nicolo held no interest in joining in on the chaos rather he stayed behind to keep an eye on the goons and to make sure they didnt 'accidently' kill the Irish lad. "Right thats enough, get him into the car and lets get going" he ordered when it appeared that Conor was unconscious. When the Goons stopped attacking him, Nicolo turned on his heel and walked towards the car. He was soaking wet but he didn't care about that as he climbed into the car beside Angel "lovely weather" he said a bit sarcastically.
Enzyme Enzyme Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

d3b42a555ac9275ee3628bcabd730c9a-chris-hemsworth-thor-hemsworth-brothers-jpg.344697

Conor glared at Angel as he told him he took no pleasure in what was happening. Right now, he didn't believe a word the man said to him. Before he had chance to respond, he felt the impact of the brass knuckled on his face, causing him to fall to his knees, the rain soaking him in the process. "Untie my hands and make this a fair fight, you fucking assholes," he growled. He then felt the steel-toe boots slam into his ribs, causing him to fall so he was laid out on his back. He spat the build-up of blood out of his mouth before the beating persisted, with boots slamming into his back and ribs. Conor was a hard man to take down, but with enough blows, he was eventually knocked unconscious and covered in his own blood.

Enzyme Enzyme neverbackdown neverbackdown

tumblr_inline_mff8lrEksa1rz691d.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy was dragged out of the car and pulled towards an abandoned building. Where absolutely no one would think to look. Her heart raced in her chest as she tried to stop walking towards the building as if that was going to help, but the man threatened to grab her by the hair again and she quickly moved her feet once more. The place was completely dark until someone finally turned on the lights. She saw two wooden chairs facing one another. She wondered just who was going to be in that other chair, facing the same fate as she when she was pushed down into one and tied by her hands and feet to it. Tears still streamed down her face as the fear and the pain only seemed to get worse, that was when the door opened.

Looking she saw James' beaten up body and wanted to scream at the men. She watched as the tied him into the chair across from her and when the men left them to make a call he whispered to her, asking her if she was okay. As she looked at him, she wondered why he was asking if she was okay when he was the one bleeding from a lot more places than she. "Bastards decided to give my hair a little tug." She emphasized the word little to make it clear that it was not little at all. Looking towards where the men were, she clenched her teeth and looked back at James again. "Are you okay?" She whispered softly and knew that he wasn't. They both weren't going to be okay in a short amount of time. But from the looks of this, Lucy had an idea of what was going to happen. "I'm so sorry I talked you into this, I'm such an idiot." She whispered to him. "I should be the only one here, not you." Her head was pounding and she felt sick.

James Porter and Vincenzo Romano

untitled-png.344892
74827bb02f2e4171bbbc7a5a02144d93-jpg.344724

James frowned when Lucy said what they'd done to cause her to bleed. "The first moment I get, they'll pay for doing that to you," he assured her. He quickly nodded when she asked him if he was okay. "I'm fine. This is nothing - I've had worse," he told her. He suspected he would soon be having worse. "You didn't talk me into anything, so don't apologise. I'm big enough to make my own choices, Lucy. I'd rather be here with you than know you're alone. Whatever they do, don't give them what they want."

Not long after, Vinnie and Alex arrived on the scene. "Don't do anything without me saying," Vinnie quietly reminded his daughter. He then walked into the centre of the room where Lucy and James where, expecting Alex to follow. A twisted smile crossed his face as he looked Lucy in the eyes and he then gestured towards James, chuckling a little. "I have to admit, I only wanted you here tonight, Lucy, but this is a bonus. James and I go way back, so it'll be my pleasure to remind him of his days in jail." He then looked to Lucy's face and frowned. "I don't know why you're bleeding, but that shouldn't have happened. You see, I want you to suffer the way me and my children have. I want you to see those you care for in pain because of what you did to my wife. Are you going to deny you shot her?"

"Lucy didn't shoot her, Vinnie," James snapped. "You know it was me."
Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown

Sergeant Hunter

negjfk4uxs7lkh_2_b-jpg.317813

Matthew returned home and changed into something smart but casual, just in case Olivia did show up. Once it started getting late, he realised that wasn't the case and she wasn't going to show. He finished reading his book before switching off the downstairs lights and heading upstairs to get ready for bed. The lights upstairs were on for a while as he showered and got himself dressed for bed. He also stalled as he took out his notepad and began writing some details he'd remembered to chase up the following day. He was aware Vinnie had returned to business that day so he needed to up his game and keep tabs on the man. Eventually, Matthew switched off the remaining lights and fell asleep in his bed.
Ineptitude Ineptitude Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy listened toi his words but that didn't seem to help ease the guilt that she had inside of her. She knew that Vinnie was going to do horrible things to him, especially if it was to get the truth out of them. But all she could do was nod her head and then she let it hang down listening for any sign of others coming. Suddenly the door opened again and Vinnie and his daughter Alexandra came walking through it. In that moment, her tears stopped. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of looking afraid. Lifting her chin, she met his daughters eyes. Surely she was going to enjoy this torturing of her mothers killer. Lucy would if it was her own mother. Lucy accepted her fate and looked towards Vinnie as he spoke.

He had planned for her to just be here. James was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He knows. She thought to herself and eyed him.She stayed silent if he asked if she would decline killing Gianna. But just as she was about to speak, or rather spit in his general direction. James spoke trying to take the blame once again for what she had done. But the look in Vinnie's eyes told her that Vinnie knew James was lying to him. Lucy looked down at the ground once more.

200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg
When they arrived at the butchers Alex's mind immediately jumped to Conor. Was he here? Was he going to see her? Was he ok? She tried to push these thoughts to the back of her mind but it was an almost impossible task. As they walked towards the back of the building, Alex peaked down towards the basement and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the lights werent on. She was hopeful that Conor had got away, but she knew that by the time she was going home that the light would be on.
When they got to the door, Alex adapted the cold and confident persona which she had been carrying around since her mother died. "Ok" she told her father before confidently following him into the room. Alex smirked at the sight she saw before her but on the inside the blood and pain in their faces unnerved her, however she didnt let this show, knowing she couldnt show weakness to her enemies or her father. When her father mentioned Gianna, Alex remembered that it was her mothers killer sitting infront of her and it took everything she had not to walk over and punch the girl in the face. Alex clenched her fists by her side, knowing that if she acted on her rage too early then she would be kicked out of the room by her father. Slowly she unclenched her fists as she listened to her father speak. Alex looked around the room they were in before her eyes landed on Lucy again. When James spoke up Alex scoffed at his statement "Theres no point in trying to protect your girlfriend, We know it wasn't you" she muttered venom dripping off her words, the smirk still playing at her lips. Alex looked briefly to her father before looking back at James and Lucy. She knew she probably should have stayed quiet but Alex was never one to hold her tongue and she was having a hard enough time already trying to hold herself back from pouncing on Lucy.
Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

untitled-png.344892

"Alex is right. We know it was Lucy, so please don't insult our intelligence," Vinnie responded. He then walked away from the others and headed to where the sharp tools were aligned. He only wanted a knife for this, so he picked up a sharp knife and began cleaning it with a cloth. As he did he motioned for one of the men to go over to James and rip open the man's shirt, exposing the scars on his bare chest.

Vinnie rejoined them, waiting for his goon to walk away before speaking, mostly looking between Alex and Lucy as he spoke. "This asshole just doesn't know how to keep away. I had his father killed and he still persisted in getting under my feet." Vinnie used the end of the knife to point to one of the larger scars on James' chest. "I even made sure he had the shittiest time possible in jail, yet here we are again. Mr. Porter just doesn't learn. I'm just curious as to which of these scars were because of my orders."

James was doing everything in his power to not tell Vinnie to go fuck himself. Were Lucy not present and vulnerable, he would have done so by now.

"What do you think, Lucy? Pick one or I'll give him a new cut right here," he said, moving the knife to James' throat.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy watched as he made his way over to and grabbed a knife off the table. Lucy was horrified to see the scars on James' chest and looked desperately around for any way out. There was none. She would be the cause of his pain and she knew it. Her teeth clenched as she fought back the tears. She kept her eyes on Vinnie as he walked over to James and pressed the knife against his throat. "You sick bastard!" She screamed at him. It was either watch him suffer or have him killed off right before her eyes.

Looking towards Alex, she knew the bitch was probably happy to see her suffer like this. The blade at his throat was making her squirm on the inside and she shook her head. "No no no." She whispered and wished that she was home right now with her family. Anywhere but here. "Fuck!' She hissed out, the ropes cut into her hands as she moved them around. "Chest!" She cried out lightly and didn't give him a specific location. He had so many that she could hardly tell where one began and the other ended. She hung her head again not wanting to look.

Alex silently watched her father pick up a knife and walk back towards James. She noticed how in his element her father was while mentally torturing Lucy. Alex bit her lip as she watched everything unfolding around her as Lucy screamed out Alex's eye darted towards her and for a meer second they made eye contact before Lucy turned away. While it didn't show by her posture or facial expression, Alex was extremely uncomfortable and witnessing this reminded her exactly why she never wanted to play a hand in the Romano business. She had to keep reminding herself that Lucy had killed her mother, that Alena had been taken and tortured and how this could have been her to stop herself from begging her father to stop. Alex snapped back from her thoughts as Lucy shouted the word chest, raising an eyebrow Alex looked at James chest for the first time and was startled by all of the scars, it hurt her own chest to see that many but Alex refused to let this show on her face. Keeping it blank as she watched on.

untitled-png.344892

Vinnie briefly smirked when Lucy called him sick. "I wouldn't be doing any of this if you hadn't killed Gianna. It's all your fault, Lucy," he told her. "If I was really sick, I'd have Sinead sitting here right now, but I've been decent enough to spare her."

"It's okay, Lucy. I can take it," James tried to reassure her. He knew Vinnie wanted her to suffer and only hoped his encouragement would make it easier for her.

"Chest?" Vinnie asked and lowered the knife again. "That's not very specific, with all these scars," he remarked. He picked one of the larger scars and pierced it with the knife before dragging the blade across the full length. James felt the pain and tried his hardest not to vocalise it, but still Lucy would hear his pained groan.

Vinnie looked to Alex as he had briefly wondered if she would demand a turn, given how vocal she had been about torturing the Sullivans in a previous conversation. He determined she wasn't quite ready for that and in honesty, neither was he. Having her watch him do it was more than enough. "Ah shit, James. You're bleeding on those expensive trousers," Vinnie noted, as the blood poured down the Irishman's chest and stomach. "Pick another one, Lucy," Vinnie persisted. "Left or right?" he asked, pointing to the scars near James' collar bone.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy shook as she watched him bring the knife down on James' chest, the pain in his face was evident and he tried to hold back any type of noise, but it failed to work. She could see his pain, hear his pain and feel his pain. It was painful to watch him go through something that wasn't something he should have to go through. None of this was his fault. "Stop please." She whimpered out

Her anger was starting to build up and before she could even stop herself she spoke her mind. "You torture him because you are too afraid of torturing me? I can see right through you!" She shouted at him, no pain or anything to stop her from speaking. "You want to be mad, be mad at me. I killed your wife." Looking to Alex, "Your mother." Clenching her jaw, her mind was shouting at her to stop and just be silent. But she was shaking from the anger. "You want to cut someone, cut me. He doesn't deserve any of this."

Instead of choosing where he would be cut. She defiantly ignored him and moved around in her chair.

Vinnie listened to Lucy as she vented her frustrations at him. "But, Lucy, I believe I am torturing you. Mentally and emotionally, because those can be far worse than physical torture. I'm not going to cut you because you want me to. I believe you want me to hurt you to take away some of your guilt and I'm not going to help ease your conscience."

Vinnie walked behind James and hovered over the restrained man. "Well, I can't decide and you won't help me. Both it is," he explained. He then quickly cut open both of the scars before tossing the knife aside.

As James failed to contain the pain, Vinnie pointed to Lucy. "Alex, if you still want to hit her, go right ahead. I don't think she understands she has no choices here. She'll soon realise who else has had to suffer for her actions when her precious brother Conor is brought here."

Alex had to force herself to watch while her father cut James chest. She bit her lip as she listened to Lucy's pleas, the anger flaring up again when she mentioned her mother, but she knew not to act. Her father was right, what he was doing now was worse than physically torturing her and he had been true to his word; Alex was looking this bitch in the eyes as he broke her. Alex listened to her father rant on about Lucy having no choice in all of this but quickly averted her eyes when he brought the knife down on James again. Instead focused on Lucy who was squirming around in the seat. When her father told her that she could hit lucy, Alex wasted no time in taking the two steps towards her. Once standing in front of her, Alex quickly pulled back her first and punched Lucy as hard as she could in the face, she watched as Lucy's head swung to the side. Alex had her back to her father and James and was about to turn around when she heard Conor's name and froze. Alex's blood ran cold at the thought of Conor being down here and treated like James was, she didnt care about James and Lucy being here. Its uncomfortable yes but she didnt actually feel sorry for them. Conor however, it was her fault completly that he would be down here and the whole idea itself made Alex feel naseous. For a split second all the fear and pain she was feeling flashed across her face at the mention of Conor before she composed herself. She gave Lucy a look to say that she could make things a whole lot worse in the hopes to keep her quiet about the facial change Alex just had before taking a step back and facing her father and James again.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy froze as Vinnie gave Alex the okay to hit her. She honestly didn't think that the girl would hit her but as she eagerly stepped forward, Lucy braced herself for the punch to the face that she knew was to come. And it hurt. A lot. It made her head spin as Alex's fist connected with her face and nose causing it to bleed almost instant. She moaned in pain lightly and let her head hang for a few moments. Her head was pounding and her heart raced in her chest, looking up, she felt relief as Vinnie set down the knife, but looked to James who was bleeding everywhere. Her eyes met his but she could say anything. The shock had started to take over her body and mind and was leaving her numb. The guilt was too much, no more tears came from her and she said nothing as she stared at James almost blankly. She wanted him to be set free, so desperately. He had already suffered through more than she could ever imagine and now she was helping to reopen those wounds. The rope was starting to cut into her skin and blood oozed down the cuts, she met Alex's eyes and noticed she looked like she was fearful for something...or someone. She narrowed her eyes at the bitch who punched her and wondered why Conor's name brought up such a reaction.

Smirking at Michael's choice of words, Fortuna then resumed her watch of Sergeant Hunters' home. Minutes went by in a flash, before the remaining lights were eventually shut off. "Now's the time." She informed the other, getting out of the car. Stepping out onto the concrete road, one might have noticed that the distinct sound of clicking heels that Fortuna was known for was absent. She walked confident strides over to his home, as though it was only natural for her to do so, and stopped just in front of the door. Taking out the keys that Olivia had given to her, she silently unlocked the door, before slipping inside undetected.

Mentioned: Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero

150332359356904.png

Vinnie watched Alex hit Lucy and waited for his daughter to turn back to him before motioning for her to follow him to the back of the room. Once out of earshot, he placed his hand on Alex's shoulder and looked her in the eyes. "I told you we'd have our revenge," he began, forcing a smile. "Now, if you want to get out of here, this is your opportunity. I think you've seen more than enough." It wasn't an order or instruction, merely a suggestion to ensure he wasn't pushing his daughter too far. Vinnie then turned to a couple of his goons and pointed to the door "The place is looking a little crowded. Take the two cars from outside and head home for the night." The last thing he wanted was a convoy of cars drawing attention to the run-down place.

James tightened his jaw as he felt the burning, stinging sensation of his opened wounds. He was usually an expert at blocking out the pain, but tonight it was difficult as he was emotionally involved and fearful for Lucy's well-being. It didn't help when Alex went ahead and struck the defenceless woman. The exhaustion on his face turned to anger for a time and he had to force himself not to yell at Alex. He watched Alex and Vinnie walk away, vowing on the inside to make both of them pay should he make it out of this place alive. He thought he hated Vinnie before, but that was nothing compared to how he felt now.

James met Lucy's blank stare and briefly glanced down to see how much blood he was losing. He quickly shook his head before looking back to Lucy and seeing how this was all affecting her. Taking the moment alone, he leaned his head forward a little. "Lucy, I meant what I said. I love you and nothing these assholes can do will change that," he assured her. "What he's doing to me and possibly Conor - he would have done it anyway. Vinnie already hated Conor and me. Don't let them mess with your head."

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy eyes looked to James for another moment in the silence before she turned to walk Vinnie and Alex walk away. Conor was being dragged into this. The amount of anger that bubbled up inside of her made her feel completely helpless. And she was. Looking down at her tied hands and feet again, she tried to look for another way or, a plan. But Vinnie had already started to win the war going on in her mind. She couldn't think of anything else except the man who was suffering because of her actions. James started to speak and Lucy looked back up at him. Those three little words came from his lips, at which one point she would have been grinning like a love sick teenager but she managed to kee any sort of smile off her face for it was not the time, though the words make her extremely happy. Glancing back in the direction of Vinnie and Alex, she made sure they were far enough away before nodding her head at James words. "I-love you too." She managed to stutter. He was so much calmer in these situations than she was even, he had three cuts on his chest that were bleeding profusely and yet he was worried for her. "A-are you okay?" She asked looking at the wounds on his chest.

The familiar scent of copper came from her nose and she knew it was bleeding pretty bad. Lucy was gonna make the bitch pay for all of this too. Alex had the power, if she so wished, to set them free. But of course she wouldn't and just had to punch Lucy instead. "You're incredible you know that....i really don't deserve you James, please know that." The words had finality to it. As if this was the last time they would ever speak again. But Lucy wanted to make sure she said all she could to him for she was not sure what his fate would be. And in that moment she decided to now really not give them the satisfaction of fucking with her head.

Sinead Sullivan

sinm-png.344695
Sinead was in her element, completely oblivious to the pain some of her loved ones were currently going through. The restaurant was an elegant and classy place, the kind of place she loved to work within. As she played the piano and became absorbed in the music, she forgot for a time that her mother was watching from the bar or that David was lurking around somewhere keeping an eye out. She forgot about all of the threats to her and her family.

As she ended one of the songs, she saw the manager, Mr Buchanan, signal for her to stop and take a break. She'd been playing for over an hour by this point and hadn't even realised how much time had slipped her by. She walked over to the man and smiled brightly at him. He seemed like a kind person from their conversation. "I'm impressed, Miss Sullivan. If you can play for another hour following your break, the job is yours," he told her. After she gratefully thanked him, he remembered something else he was going to say. "I have to admit, I almost let you slip me by. That was until I received a call from a Giovanni Masciarelli. The businessman spoke very highly of your skills. He was quite persuasive in singing your praises," he noted.

"Oh, did he now?" Sinead replied, keeping her tone neutral. "Yes, I believe he's watched me sing and play at a couple of other venues. I hadn't realised he was such a fan." Of course, Angel hadn't been the one to make the call, but Vinnie had. Romano decided to help Angel along with their plans for Sinead.

Once their conversation was over and she'd had a quick drink, Sinead returned to playing the piano. She knew how her family felt about Angel and that he had done terrible things in the past, but she still wondered whether her own family was different. She loved all of her family - they were all good people who had also done bad things. She genuinely believed Angel was a good person beneath all of the jobs he did for Vinnie, and his glowing reference to Mr Buchanan strengthened that belief.

Mentioned: Enzyme Enzyme

Alex followed her father over to the back of the room as listened to what he said as she snuck a glance back at Lucy and James before looking back to her father. She didn't know what she wanted to do. Alex didnt really want to stay here and watched James getting sliced or to be here if Conor got brought in nor did she want to go home to an empty house. Without Gio or Alena the house was too quiet as her father, Monte and Nicolo were usually out doing errands or business stuff and the house just fet empty. It gave Alex too much time to think and tonight, with all she was feeling Alex did not want to be alone. She watched the goons leave before looking back towards her father "I dont want to go home to an empty house" she sighed as she tried to hide any affects this was having on her. "Its very humid, I'm going to get some air and then I'll be back in", Alex added before walking back towards the door, she didnt spare Lucy or James a look as she walked past them and out the door onto the street. It was still raining fairly hard but Alex didnt mind that. She sat on a window sill that gave little shelter and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as she placed it to her lips. She didnt know what to do and she was terrified for when Conor arrived, she wasnt scared that he'd see her but she knew that if her father did to Conor what he was doing to James then he was going to break her as much as it would break lucy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back