• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The 'Not So Normal' High School (ALWAYS OPEN)-CS

say, Peach Tea Peach Tea , we've got a fair few people and characters now - I don't wish to seem like i'm trying to rush you or anything, but do you have any ideas on when the RP will start (since a few of us have been waiting for like a couple of weeks or so :P)
I apologize, I don't actually have time to do the starting post... I'm having some family stuff coming up that I'm quite sure that I'll get murdered if I don't attend stuff... So I'll try and getting the post up by next week hopefully.

a57b2ef7b72a65ec06d7bf919f4cee17--pastel-goth-art-pastel-grunge.jpg

Name- Diana Olivers
Nicknames- N/A
Age- 18
Species- A pureblood witch
Gender- Girl
Sexuality- Straight
Grade- 12th Grade, a senior
Mannerisms- You can usually tell Diana is lying when she looks down a lot. When she's nervous Diana tends to bite her lip, sometimes causing it to bleed. When she's scared she usually tries to make light of the situation, passing it off as nothing. When she's annoyed, Diana begins to act moody or closed off
Appearance- Diana is a bit taller then the average 18 year old girl. She loves all things pastel, so thats what she mostly wears. She can be described as neither skinny nor fat. A healthy middle some would say.. Diana has a small scar on her shoulder in the shape of a little star. For a witch, Diana usually stays on top of the trends! For example, she loves dying her hair and at the moment she has pastel hair
Personality- Diana can be easy to talk to, but she usually is closed off and always reading a book. On some days, she feels good about herself and can just randomly approach people and start talking. But other days, she can be rather moody and be silent, feeling homesick. She's very lazy and usually uses magic to do things for her! On bad days, you may never notice she's mad cause she always covers it up. And if Diana comes and talks to you first she may babble on about specific topics before apologizing for talking to them about it. When you're one of her close friends, people find that she has a bubbly personality and too nice to do anything bad to someone.
Backstory- Diana had a pretty "okay" life. She doesn't like sharing her past because she's afraid of what people might think of her. What's known about her past is how she never had a mom. It was just Diana and her dad from day one. Then she got her letter to Hogwarts and went there for 6th till 11th grade. In which she moved to this high school. She got her scar from some bullies in the past school, which is why she is more closed off now. (More to reveal later in the RP)
Favorite Class- Art. She channels her emotions into her art, which helps her unwind.
Teacher or student- Student
Likes- Coffee, Cats, Music, soothing and safe environments, cookies!
Dislikes- Loud environments, bugs, soda,
Fears- Diana has a HUGE fear of spiders.
Theme song

Other- Diana was a HufflePuff back in Hogwarts, she is pretty good with her wand and can also conjure spells without needing to speak. She has a faint British accent that can come out fully when she's mad.

Peach Tea Peach Tea hope ya like it ^^
I freaking love cookies

Last edited:
a57b2ef7b72a65ec06d7bf919f4cee17--pastel-goth-art-pastel-grunge.jpg

Name- Diana Olivers
Nicknames- N/A
Age- 18
Species- A pureblood witch
Gender- Girl
Sexuality- Straight
Grade- 12th Grade, a senior
Mannerisms- You can usually tell Diana is lying when she looks down a lot. When she's nervous Diana tends to bite her lip, sometimes causing it to bleed. When she's scared she usually tries to make light of the situation, passing it off as nothing. When she's annoyed, Diana begins to act moody or closed off
Appearance- Diana is a bit taller then the average 18 year old girl. She loves all things pastel, so thats what she mostly wears. She can be described as neither skinny nor fat. A healthy middle some would say.. Diana has a small scar on her shoulder in the shape of a little star. For a witch, Diana usually stays on top of the trends! For example, she loves dying her hair and at the moment she has pastel hair
Personality- Diana can be easy to talk to, but she usually is closed off and always reading a book. On some days, she feels good about herself and can just randomly approach people and start talking. But other days, she can be rather moody and be silent, feeling homesick. She's very lazy and usually uses magic to do things for her! On bad days, you may never notice she's mad cause she always covers it up. And if Diana comes and talks to you first she may babble on about specific topics before apologizing for talking to them about it. When you're one of her close friends, people find that she has a bubbly personality and too nice to do anything bad to someone.
Backstory- Diana had a pretty "okay" life. She doesn't like sharing her past because she's afraid of what people might think of her. What's known about her past is how she never had a mom. It was just Diana and her dad from day one. Then she got her letter to Hogwarts and went there for 6th till 11th grade. In which she moved to this high school. She got her scar from some bullies in the past school, which is why she is more closed off now. (More to reveal later in the RP)
Favorite Class- Art. She channels her emotions into her art, which helps her unwind.
Teacher or student- Student
Likes- Coffee, Cats, Music, soothing and safe environments, cookies!
Dislikes- Loud environments, bugs, soda,
Fears- Diana has a HUGE fear of spiders.
Theme song

Other- Diana was a HufflePuff back in Hogwarts, she is pretty good with her wand and can also conjure spells without needing to speak. She has a faint British accent that can come out fully when she's mad.

Peach Tea Peach Tea hope ya like it ^^
I freaking love cookies

right, well, I see no reason why this now cant be accepted. btw Peach Tea Peach Tea , ik ur busy which is why I'm doing CS accepting for a bit - after all, this is what mods do. if you don't want me doing this sort of this, send me a cheeky PM

T o d d.png

Name: Todd the Turnip

Nicknames: Todd

Species: Turnip

Sexuality: Asexual

Grade: Best janitor around, according to his friend Paul.

Mannerisms: He has a tendency to make sure everything is clean. If it isn't, it drives him to the brink of insanity.

Appearance: He can also hold a mop sometimes.

Personality: Todd is a very odd janitor, I mean heck, its in his name. He is not a traditional janitor. All he needs to use is a mop and a spraycan, both of which are easily accessable. He also owns a vlogging channel called 'Turnip Todd Vlogs' which he records his cleanings of the BRIBBLECO™ building and soon hotel. He also shows a affinity for pitsa, getting it put onto the BRIBBLECO™, downloading a song about pitsa onto his computer and putting that audio onto a cassette so he could always listen to it.

Backstory: Todd is a janitor that started proving his skill by taking up a position as Janitor for BRIBBLECO™. When he checked all of the floors of the building, he couldn't enter the CEO's office due to him not reaching the aforementioned
cleaning quota. Once he reached this, the bars opened and everybody checked inside. The CEO was not to be found, and instead there was a somewhat strange monster. After defeating the monster, Todd rescued the group with the CEO and they all went to the Big Fork.

After that, he was sent to BRIBBLECO™ hotel to clean that place up. Where does this adventure lead him?...heck, I don't know. Game hasn't came out yet soooooo--

Favorite Class: Cooking

Teacher or Student: Janitor

Likes: When things are clean, Turnip Todd Vlogs, dunking basketballs, pitsa, BRIBBLECO™

Dislikes: Unclean things, 99% clean, broken windows, omelettes

Fears: Dirt, bootleg Dream Eaters

Theme Song:

Other: Time to clean this RP up!

http://s47.photobucket.com/user/alfalfa0/media/b25cef92c48e0ea82ac5d0aec24b327d_zpsvowshvvj.jpg.html
Name: Deo A. Robbinson
Nicknames: Mercury (Long story short, he's named after the kind of car he drives, a blue Mercury Comet.)
Species: Powered Human (Energy manipulation. Basically he can blast people back with golden bits of energy, create basic things with his energy and move stuff. In the beginning he will be unaware that he can do this stuff)
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Although he does (sorta) flirt with everyone...)
Grade: 11th, Junior year.
Mannerisms: He has the habit of raising his eyebrow and putting his hands in his pockets. The first is just in general and the second is if you throw him off balance in a conversation. When he's lying and he feels particularly guilty about the lie than you'll see that he bites his lips a bit. He also doesn't smile a lot and prefers his sly smirks and grins. He also almost ALWAYS has his leather jacket on and a black fedora. One more thing, Mercury just really hates both of his names "Deo" and "Mercury." But of the two, he can tolerate Mercury more.
Appearance: Merc's 5'4 and not very intimidating. He's on the leaner side and doesn't seem to be very strong. He has a slight Texan lilt to his voice. You can't see it in the picture but he has hazel eyes that variate between brown (As seen in picture) and mint green.
Personality: Mercury's really what he feels like being. Some days he can be a jerk and others surprisingly charming. Some he can be quiet and some you can't get him to shut up. This would be where walls come in. His first wall is smooth talking jokester rebel that does absolutely dismal in school, then it goes into the quiet intelligent and finally at his core.... Well, you can see what happens then.
Backstory: He keeps it ambiguous and leaves people to guess on purpose. The rumors going around are that he's from a very well off family, that he's the sterotypical guy with power and flaunts it, and that he just came out of a school for bad kids for well, he did something wrong. (The rumors go from skipping school too much to murdering someone. He does nothing to dispel the rumors and instead the quirks an eyebrow and shrugs. I'm obviously withholding a LOT of information.)
Favorite Class: He likes PE. He's exempt from it so it's basically a free hour for him.
Teacher or Student: Student
Classic Rock
Magic tricks
Trickery in general
Dislikes:
Hospitals
Being tied down or held down
Being told he can't do something
Fears:
Letting the ones he loves down
Dying alone
Hospitals (I cannot stress enough how much he absolutely HATES hospitals)
Theme Song:
There is a LOT of swearing so you have been warned.
(You know I was tempted to put Barmey Stinson "Nothing suits me like a suit" from HIMYM)

Other: I like crab the best. Especially legs. Mmmh.

Last edited:
View attachment 335325

Name: Todd the Turnip

Nicknames: Todd

Species: Turnip

Sexuality: Asexual

Grade: Best janitor around, according to his friend Paul.

Mannerisms: He has a tendency to make sure everything is clean. If it isn't, it drives him to the brink of insanity.

Appearance: He can also hold a mop sometimes.

Personality: Todd is a very odd janitor, I mean heck, its in his name. He is not a traditional janitor. All he needs to use is a mop and a spraycan, both of which are easily accessable. He also owns a vlogging channel called 'Turnip Todd Vlogs' which he records his cleanings of the BRIBBLECO™ building and soon hotel. He also shows a affinity for pitsa, getting it put onto the BRIBBLECO™, downloading a song about pitsa onto his computer and putting that audio onto a cassette so he could always listen to it.

Backstory: Todd is a janitor that started proving his skill by taking up a position as Janitor for BRIBBLECO™. When he checked all of the floors of the building, he couldn't enter the CEO's office due to him not reaching the aforementioned
cleaning quota. Once he reached this, the bars opened and everybody checked inside. The CEO was not to be found, and instead there was a somewhat strange monster. After defeating the monster, Todd rescued the group with the CEO and they all went to the Big Fork.

After that, he was sent to BRIBBLECO™ hotel to clean that place up. Where does this adventure lead him?...heck, I don't know. Game hasn't came out yet soooooo--

Favorite Class: Cooking

Teacher or Student: Janitor

Likes: When things are clean, Turnip Todd Vlogs, dunking basketballs, pitsa, BRIBBLECO™

Dislikes: Unclean things, 99% clean, broken windows, omelettes

Fears: Dirt, bootleg Dream Eaters

Theme Song:

Other: Time to clean this RP up!

the age of staff is 28 at a minimum - not mid twenties. also, roblox? really?

Okay think a younger version of this
04_apollo_wuste.1400x700.jpg

Name: Deo A. Robbinson
Nicknames: Mercury (Long story short, he's named after the kind of car he drives, a blue Mercury Comet.)
Species: Powered Human (Energy manipulation. Basically he can blast people back with golden bits of energy, create basic things with his energy and move stuff. In the beginning he will be unaware that he can do this stuff)
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Although he does (sorta) flirt with everyone...)
Grade: 11th, Junior year.
Mannerisms: He has the habit of raising his eyebrow and putting his hands in his pockets. The first is just in general and the second is if you throw him off balance in a conversation. When he's lying and he feels particularly guilty about the lie than you'll see that he bites his lips a bit. He also doesn't smile a lot and prefers his sly smirks and grins. He also almost ALWAYS has his leather jacket on and a black fedora. One more thing, Mercury just really hates both of his names "Deo" and "Mercury." But of the two, he can tolerate Mercury more.
Appearance: Merc's 5'4 and not very intimidating. He's on the leaner side and doesn't seem to be very strong. He has a slight Texan lilt to his voice. You can't see it in the picture but he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes that variate between brown (As seen in picture) and mint green.
Personality: Mercury's really what he feels like being. Some days he can be a jerk and others surprisingly charming. Some he can be quiet and some you can't get him to shut up. This would be where walls come in. His first wall is smooth talking jokester rebel that does absolutely dismal in school, then it goes into the quiet intelligent and finally at his core.... Well, you can see what happens then.
Backstory: He keeps it ambiguous and leaves people to guess on purpose. The rumors going around are that he's from a very well off family, that he's the sterotypical guy with power and flaunts it, and that he just came out of a school for bad kids for well, he did something wrong. (The rumors go from skipping school too much to murdering someone. He does nothing to dispel the rumors and instead the quirks an eyebrow and shrugs. I'm obviously withholding a LOT of information.)
Favorite Class: He likes PE. He's exempt from it.
Teacher or Student: Student
Classic Rock
Magic tricks
Trickery in general
Dislikes:
Hospitals
Being tied down or held down
Being told he can't do something
Fears:
Letting the ones he loves down
Dying alone
Hospitals (I cannot stress enough how much he absolutely HATES hospitals)
Theme Song:
There is a LOT of swearing so you have been warned.
(You know I was tempted to put Barmey Stinson "Nothing suits me like a suit" from HIMYM)

Other: I like crab the best. Especially legs. Mmmh.

I'm sure everyone would prefer it if you found a more appropriate faceclaim, but other than that it looks fine.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald I actually did look extensively to find a younger version of Apollo but it was ridiculously hard to find one even in his twenties that wasn't fuzzy so I had to go with the best I could find

1. I thought the limit was 26. I honestly threw a random estimate, I could be miles off.

2. I don't see a problem using a character from a ROBLOX game, especially if said game is a good one.

3. Was there a actual limit to only one staff? I'd be more than happy to introduce a student instead.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Well, you clearly haven't been reading the notes left on the CS by the GM as it clearly states 28-63. And it would be better if everyone had a student - make extra sure that it's a proper character this time. With all the problems you've caused here the GM and I have decided to issue you a warning - one more disrespectful/hateful comment towards other RPers, one more downright offensive character, one more rulebreak and you are out. Axcicos Axcicos

i think that a roblox character would be fine so log as you found some fanart of him as a human/half plant half human, such as what im doing with lifty and handy, who are happy tree friends characters and thus normally animals. i dont see any problem with a roblox character in and of itself, though.

on the other hand, can you just STOP arguing with people for 2.5 seconds? make a character that fits the setting. this isnt the place for turnips or fetuses. Axcicos Axcicos

M'kay. Bye. Didn't need this. This place is just a place for hot anime grills with theme songs from Katy Perry, I get it. It's fine you guys are softies and can't handle something that isn't human. I won't message anyone with this, just my final thoughts. Do not mention me, because I want to forget this piece of wasted potential exists, because frankly? Not talking from the admittedly stupid things I posted? This is pure, unfiltered garbage, with softie admins and a plot that calls for senior girls with a theme song that's the newest trend. If ya'll cant take a dumb joke and if ya'll are this (personally) upsettingly strict, I shouldn't have joined this cesspool of subtle ERP. I want to make characters that aren't human or don't make as much sense to take a break from the (what i expect this to turn out as) constant sexual references and drama. Because a RP shouldn't be focused on either things. They should be focused on having a good time. And if you are so strict you can't let me put in a character because they are from a bad place, even if I state they are a could be human which I could do with Todd, or the age, which again I could edit with Todd, because as I originally stated, I may have been miles off. He could be 73 if that's what was confirmed as (and it wasn't confirmed) his age. So, sure. Boot me. I want you too. I just want to send a message that will change your mind or at the very least make you think some of this through. Not about tropes, not about numbers, but about the fun factor. If you guys are happy with drama, don't let me get under your skin. I just don't want a High School roleplay, with different characters sprinkled in, to be focused on old tropes and more about being what it should be for a multidimensional schoolground - something that embraces it's all around like nature and not have everyone be relatable or what people wish they could be. I want this to embrace it's over the place ideas, and not have to be watered down into a normal school story. Because, if you have Gordon Ramsay as your head cook, or if you have Captain Viridian as your astronomy teacher, you really can't make it about what you wish you were in life. Sorry for ranting about the subject but I just wanted this to be enjoyable for people who don't want a average school experience. I want a place that is comfortable with risks. I want a place that embraces our title. I want a... nation of creation.

God, that last line sounded really cheesy, I apologize.

Last edited:
Well, you clearly haven't been reading the notes left on the CS by the GM as it clearly states 28-63. And it would be better if everyone had a student - make extra sure that it's a proper character this time. With all the problems you've caused here the GM and I have decided to issue you a warning - one more disrespectful/hateful comment towards other RPers, one more downright offensive character, one more rulebreak and you are out. Axcicos Axcicos
Oh...
I did two staff members.
Mastah Chief, Poleese offisseh of teh lah, and Gordon Ramsay, school cafeteria manager.

oh, yeah. it would be preferred if people didn't claim 2 staff with their 2 characters max. Hall Kervean Hall Kervean
sorry, but you can see where we are coming from with that.
Yee fam, but I mean, they've both been agreed upon and been there for days without any problems. So if they weren't a problem before I don't see why they would be now.
tl;dr can mastah chief remain a poleese offisseh of teh lah and Gordon Ramsay stay the head chef for the school lunch program?

Yee fam, but I mean, they've both been agreed upon and been there for days without any problems. So if they weren't a problem before I don't see why they would be now.
tl;dr can mastah chief remain a poleese offisseh of teh lah and Gordon Ramsay stay the head chef for the school lunch program?

like I said, its preferred that people didn't have two staff. besides, its probably more fun to have a student anyways - but yeah. we'd prefer it if you didn't have two staff. take it up with Peach Tea Peach Tea if you wish but this is what ive been told by the GM so...you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back