• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Noise - Interest Check

Should we use Discord for OOC and plotting?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UPDATE: RP WILL START SOME TIME SUNDAY (7/23) SO IF YOU WANNA BE HERE FOR THE START PLEASE HAVE YOUR FORM FINISHED BY THEN!

Depending on how many people we'll have at that point will determine if rp will close or not. But it's likely we'll accept new players after that point, but you won't have started at the same time as the rest of us and back stories will have to be adjusted for that.

Hopefully we get some more people!

I'm very intrigued. Can you tell me a little bit more about the noise?? Does it manifest physically? (Like in the first gif?) Perhaps when people have an active imagination? Or would it only be that vivid if you have synesthesia like Daisuke?

I'm very intrigued. Can you tell me a little bit more about the noise?? Does it manifest physically? (Like in the first gif?) Perhaps when people have an active imagination? Or would it only be that vivid if you have synesthesia like Daisuke?
It manifests kind of like an illusion or projection. It is both auditory and visual, but you can't actually touch Noise. Images in Noise can look and sound like the real thing if the owner of said Noise concentrates hard enough, but trying to touch it will make it clear it's not real.

Anyone could make their Noise that vivid, Daisuke just has an easier time at it because of his synesthesia. Hope that answers!

And its not too late to join! We haven't gotten very far ahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back