• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Nintendoverse (A Nintendo Crossover RP of epic proportions) (reboot)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
“Sorry, but your princess is in another castle.” The small creature says. It’s short and sort of tannish with a blue jacket and a mushroom cap on its head.

“What?” You say, not entirely sure what’s going on.

“Oh, sorry.” The creature says. “Old habits die hard. Anyway, my name’s toad and we need your help. Come with me. I’ll explain on the way.” The creature leads you to a strange orange machine. A spaceship, you might know depending on where your from. Outside the ship is a woman in orange armor. “This is Samus.” Toad says. “The others are inside the ship. Come on.” You enter the ship to find many other strange people. You wonder what's going on and what you’ve gotten yourself into. You’re about to embark on an adventure unlike anything before. Are you ready?

GM notes

Okay, so I once made an rp that was this rp but I accidentally failed to do anything with it. But now, I disagree. I will do something with it.

There are a few basic requirements here.

1. Write at least a paragraph.
  2. Please make dialouge a seperate paragraph. Pretty please.
  3. No OCs!
  4. Any characters from first party and second party nintendo games are fair game. The only third party characters allowed are from series that participated in smash bros (snake, sonic, mega man, etc.)
Well, have at it.

tbh, the reason people might not be giving this the attention it did last time is probably since this died before it even started

Success!

I have obtained more interest.

Success!

I have given you interest.

So I’m assuming that most of these characters that we play as (if they aren’t connected) will be the first time they will be meeting each other?

Hmm, I may try this out with an EB/Mother 3 character. Probably Lucas or Paula. So potential interest here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back