• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Night's Hunt (Victorian Fantasy) ~Open~

hiya! this looks really interesting, if there's space I'd love to be a part of this, I love your writing style btw, very descriptive and entertaining.

I checked this out after replying in your other thread and it actually looks really good.
Is it full already?

The idea for this RP is dope. The setting is a fresh breath from all of the classical hero's in an iron age Rp. Ill have a character sheet up before Friday :D

Hi, I'm new to the site but experienced. This sounds EXACTLY like the kind of RP I can get into and vibe with! If it helps, I'm in the process of writing my own fantasy vampire novel, which I don't mind sharing snippets of so you can get a feel for my writing style. Is this still open, or was it officially closed off awhile ago?

Hey guys I just came back to the site after a while. This hasn’t been continued but if you guys are interested I could start a thread like this for you guys. If this sounds good PM me

Hah, I'm rather interested, to say the least, if you guys have room for one more, I'd love to be a part of it! (Also, the discord invite has expired.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back