• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 -- a powers rp (open!)

Characters
Here
TANIS KETTERING​

It was good, being close to Cosmo, feeling their presence close to her. In all honestly, it helped center her enough to get those words to come out of her throat, even as she silently agreed with their statement about karma.

And then Cosmo pulled away, and she couldn’t help but feel that she must have done something missed some kind of script or hidden signal, which made absolutely no sense. She’d just asked a question that mattered to her, and she’d definitely asked worse ones- Ones that had gotten her disturbed looks in the cafeteria from people unlucky enough to be nearby.

Then again, Tanis didn’t usually keep secrets like this, either.

They nodded at her, and she leaned closer caught off-guard by the sheepishness of the motion. Even before they began to speak, she knew what they were going to say, and their own hesitation around the topic made her feel more assured in her reading of it as something to be kept to herself.

She nodded along to what they said, chancing a glance out her window to check there was no one listening in, a silly, human worry she couldn’t help but humor, especially given her adoration of the thing.

“I did,” she admitted out loud, and then, swallowing hard, continued, “And around the time I did, I started being able to...” How did she explain it? “Control dolls, I guess. Become them, on a level.” She looked back to Cosmo, then sighed. “Damn, the luckiness really did start around the same time. I didn’t even consider... I got pretty wrapped up in my own shit, I guess.” She gave a half a smirk, though it fell as she looked past her friend into the snow beyond. It hadn’t been snowing before the lights went out… A lot of things only happened once the light went out. “We should probably get out of here.”

Connor
One moment, everything was going great and Connor was enjoying himself with the weird Sam guy and Mi-Young. Until the lights shut off one by one and they were left blanketed in darkness, but Connor assumed it just had something to do with the power -- but the music was still pumping. Weird.

Things got a whole lot weirder when there was an echoing screech followed by more screaming, snow blowing in-- so much chaos that Connor couldn't even keep up. There was a groaning sound and Connor was confused until something smashed into Sam's head, knocking the poor guy out. "Fuck, Sam!" He yelled his name, dropping his cup of alcohol as he tried to make his way over to Sam.

Only to be caught dead in his tracks as... ice? Was that fucking ice that was creeping up his leg and keeping him from moving. Connor's heart pounded faster as he looked towards the source to see Elsa with ice spider-webbing across the floor every place that Mi-Young stepped. "What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled over the chaos at her.

Hell, she wasn't even the least of his worries as he managed to break his foot free and start back towards Sam. The whole house was creaking like it was going to collapse and everything had erupted into a fight. He needed to get the unconscious, bleeding kid out. But as he was making his way across the floor, he heard a buzz of electrical energy and then felt a brief sear of pain across his face.

Connor yelled out in pain but when he reached up to feel if he was injured, there was... nothing? And the pain had already faded away. Confused, he rubbed at his face before shaking his head and continuing to Sam. He crouched down beside the unconscious kid, checking for a pulse, and then scooped the guy up in his arms and tried to make his way for the door.

Turns out that is a lot harder than expected when there's brawling and people doing random, impossible shit.

Lex Delgado

Electrokinesis

Lex groaned as he was pulled along by Eve, only to be let go and handed off to Atti. He could barely focus on anything that was being said, looking up at Atti with a shitfaced, exasperated expression. He watched the boy's lips move, assuming he was saying something snarky as he had been doing the entire time they were together. "D-dude, it's too cold outside," he pleaded, weakly holding his feet down to stop Atti from going outside, however it didn't do much considering his lack of strength.

All of the stopping and going and pushing and pulling made Lex feel more nauseated as he fought back his sickness. "S-slow down!" he insisted, starting to shiver more as the two made it out the door into the cold air. "The car is th-that way!" He pointed to Eve's car, knowing it was the best option considering Lex was in no state to do any driving with his mom's car. We'll be back for that, I guess. "Sh-she didn't give you the k-keys?! I can't afford to j-just w-wait around outside here!" He pushed Atti away and faced a bush, then puked in it. This is the worst night of my entire life. The exhausted boy straightened himself, feeling a little better now that he had emptied his stomach completely. Still, there was no way he could get to the car on his own. He threw himself back onto Atti, no longer caring how sweaty and gross he felt after retching into a bush for a minute. "Okay, I'm ready. Let's go."

He leaned on the equally exhausted guy he had just met, feeling a little guilty to be relying on him so much when he was clearly also not in his best state. He started looking at his face again, blushing either out of embarrassment or because he downed half a plastic bottle of vodka within such a short time. "H-hey man, a-are you doing alright? You feel super c-cold." At this point, Lex didn't blame Atti if he had just started to tune him out. He had been slurring and stuttering so much because of his cold and drunken state he could barely tell what he was saying as the words came out of his own mouth.
halloween party
huhhh?
robot costume
mogy mogy (Atti) beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve)
coded by natasha.

atticus bailey
Being 100% utterly and completely honest, Atti wasn't the strongest of dudes. With his somewhat lanky arms and legs that barely had any strength left in them, he was having a hard time stabilizing and keeping himself from collapsing on the floor and just going unconscious for the next few days, which, of course, was largely due to whatever it was that happened when Lex accidentally groped his face. Having to support Lex while trying to avoid screaming teenagers was just that much harder for the poor boy, so Lex deliberately trying to stop Atti from taking the two of them outside by not walking was actually quite rude. :(

Lex was right that outside had been even colder, but due to weird adrenaline rushes Atti had been getting, he didn't really feel the cold as much as somebody barely awake with half a bottle of vodka in their stomach would. But despite Lex's unwillingness to do so, the two eventually made their way outside, and yeah, it might have been just a tad bit more peaceful and just a tad bit colder from the inside of the house, but the fact was that they were still quite far from safe.

Basically, all they needed to do was make it to the car, but no...Lex just had to ruin the perfectly good, snow-covered bushes by showering them in a fine blend of gastric acid and vodka.

"I did tell you you were going to be Woody Har-" He started saying but was interrupted by the stench that was Lex's breath when the boy stood up. "You like need a mint...or like a whole box. Not even a mother could love that breath. I don't believe in God but Jesus fucking Christ." He whined, not caring if Lex heard him or not, slowly walking to the car with his arm supporting the stinky boy.

Please be open...please be open...please be open. At least something was going well tonight because when Atti pulled on the door, they opened.

"Get in loser," He said, out of breath, practically pushing Lex inside the car and then following behind him, releasing a breath of relief after closing the door before continuing. "We're going shopping."

in a party bus (aka. eve's car)

smell cells deteriorating

julius caesar type of getup

hery hery (Lex)
coded by natasha.

eve brooks

mood still very terrified

location trying to get out

tag fletcher, lex hery hery , oliver fin fin , angie fancries1 fancries1 , atti mogy mogy , rory jasmyn jasmyn

outfit stitch
To say Eve was exhausted was a grande understatement. Both mentally and physically, she just wanted to shut down. It didn't help that her powers were still raging full power as her fear grew. She just wanted to go home. Groaning, she attempted to push Fletcher off of her but it was to no use. He was too heavy. Her eyes glanced up at the crowd that was rushing around in a panicked frenzy. Not a single one of them tried to help her out and instead kept screaming about and worrying about themselves. How kind. Her eyes once again met the familiar ones of Oliver's. She rolled her eyes, noticing he had Angie in tow with him. Ugh, the only two people she didn't like were right there. Thankfully, Angie seemed out of it and probably missed Eve's great fall with Fletcher but she was sure Oliver would rant and rave to her about. Hell, he probably got it on camera.

Right before Eve was about to give up hope and pass out, she heard a groan come from the man who had trapped her to the floor. Slowly but surely Fletcher rolled off of her, groaning in confusion. Taking advantage, she picked herself up with a huff and grabbed onto Fletcher's arm and dragged him out of the house, who confusedly stumbled with her into the snow. Once they left the house, Eve began to feel colder than she had ever felt and mentally cursed herself for creating the snowstorm.

"Come on come on come on." She muttered, her eyes scanning the busy street for her car. Finally, she spotted it with both a pale Lex and Atti climbing in groggily. Her and Fletcher made their way through the snow to her 2014 Prius. Eve slammed the passenger door open and guided Fletcher to sit, who still seemed to be in a daze from when he passed out. She then trudged through the snow to the other side of the car and sat in the driver's seat with a sigh. Immediately she turned on her car, immediately going for the heated seat button as well as blasting the heat to the back where the two boys shivered. She glanced over at Fletcher who looked exhausted and reached over to put on his seatbelt. Safety first. Before pulling out, she dialed a number on her phone and let the Bluetooth connect through her car.

Her cousin's voice came through the car speakers loudly, causing Eve to grimace and quickly turn the volume down. Her cousin's voice brought some relief to Eve, greeting her happily and asking how the party was going so far. Eve pushed on the gas, speeding out of the area before taking a deep breath to respond.

"RORY, DO NOT GO TO THE PARTY." Before Rory could make a reaction to what Eve had just said, Eve hung up and focused on driving as well as calming herself down. If she wanted to get out alive, she needed to be as calm and focused as possible. There were three people in her car and she could not crash and ruin their lives any more than she had had with the snow. As she got farther away from the house, she could feel the power inside of her slip away and the storm beginning to calm down. This brought a sense of relief which calmed down the storm even more. Everything was going to be fine. She soon found herself reaching the familiar street of her Gran and Gramp's house and as she pulled into their driveway, she could feel the storm die down for good. It was over.

coded by weldherwings.

Mi-Young Park
Mi-Young flinched at the sound of Connor cursing at her. It was not something she was expecting but she couldn't blame him. The one thing she didn't like is he was blaming her for something she didn't do. Her ice has never actually harmed anyone. "I'm sorry Connor. I'm s sorry. I just--I don't know how to control it sometimes but that's not me!" Mi-Young took a few breaths and got her heart rate back down. The ice slowly receded as whatever sparked the sudden burst of her power went away. By the time the ice receded, Connor had already picked up the Sam boy and attempted to run out. Mi-Young wanted ot help but she didn't know how. She did manage to notice one girl dressed as Daenerys acting not really phased anything going one. Honestly it was just a split thought that ran through her head for she felt the need to flee the scene.

Being small and slim she had an easier time getting through the crowd than Connor with Sam. She felt guilty leaving him with the boy but she didn't know what else to do. One thought kept running through her mind. I shouldn't have come out. I shouldn't have come out. She was happy at this moment that she didn't drink. Pulling out her key she unlocked he Mazda 3. At this moment she appreciated the little hatchback even more she it was easy to move around and head home. She would deal with the fall out tomorrow.

Winona Winona ditto ditto

Amelia Glass
Amelia was not expecting to be asked if she was ok. In fast, it surprised her that a stranger in this situation would ask her. "Im ok. Just surprised." Surprise was an understatement. What hell was that? Why did it happen. She knew of the device that could do that. Only someone in the organization would have access to it? Who was it? Why wasn't she warned that someone at this school was apart of it? They could have planned something better! Amelia tsked as her anger simmered. She would need to talk to her higher up about this. She then realized that the boy was on the floor. What had happened? He was most definitely bleeding and Amelia leaned down to help him. He didn't have powers and she did't want a random to be affected by her war.

He tried crawling over to people she assumed he knew. "You shouldn't be moving! You're bleeding!" Amelia was positive that the boy didn't hear her. She inwardly cursed at the situation. Before she could do anything to help the boy, the girl he apparently landed on moved him off of her and helped him out. "Well i guess she has it...." She muttered. Amelia decided to stay put then. With h er powers she was able to see who also had powers and she could avoid accordingly. She thought she would be safer staying in the house than trying to leave like the rest of the crowd. Also I will probably find out who caused this much.

Still a part of her could just stand there while watching peopld not make it out safely. So she did help those who needed to be dragged out, well out. She did herself that she will eventually find out who started this.

Last edited:
code by @fudgecakez
Aria
"Too?" Aria echoed, blinking in surprise and shock for a moment. Obviously by everything that was going on around them, there were other people who had been just as affected as she had been. But she had thought she was alone up until now and to think that Alex also had powers... well, it made her feel less alone.

But he was right. They needed to get out of here. She nodded her head and went to take his hand so she wouldn't lose him in the crowd, but the pulsating light from her palm reminded her why that wasn't a good idea. Right. As much as she wanted to reach for Alex, she knew that she couldn't right now. Aria hadn't known what her light was capable of, but it had knocked Fletcher on his ass, so who was to say that it wouldn't burn Alex or something worse?

"Follow me," she called over the music that was still pumping through the house and the screams and yells of chaos as people tried to find one another.

Although Aria was small, she could make people move when she wanted them to. Plus, the lighty hands kind of helped her case -- if she didn't shove someone out of the way on her journey to the door, they would move out of the way when they saw her hands. It was through this method of shove or scare that Aria managed to make it to the door where she pushed her way out and onto the front yard which was dusted with... snow? That was unusual for the time of year.

She turned around once she made it away from the house to face Alex. Her teeth bit into her bottom and lip and she crossed her arms over her chest, tucking her hands under her arms to try and block some of the light. And although it helped, it couldn't totally dull the pulsating light -- nor it could stop the smoke that still pulsing from them and had left a smoky trail through the house.

"You have powers, too?" Aria asked right away and then she noticed her face, wincing when she saw the injuries. "Are you okay?"

OUTFIT: xx >> xx
basics

eve. lex. fletcher. atticus.

interactions
aurora harlow
eighteen • senior • plant manipulation
"Well, if this isn’t fashionably late then I don’t know what is,” Aurora muttered to herself as she walked away from the full-length mirror. It wasn’t unlike her to be late but this time she was running way behind due to having had a costume malfunction she had to fix first. One of the leaves that hung off her tule skirt had ripped off leaving a hole so naturally, she had to put it back in place before she was even able to get started on her makeup.

Her choice of costume was quite clever, Poison Ivy. Sexy, iconic, and fitting due to her recent powers that she still had no clue how she'd acquired. The fact that she could bring a dead flower back to life hadn't seemed so cool at first until she realized that she could do so much more than just that. Not that she'd even remotely gotten the hang of it but whatever. Control and rules were boring anyway. Who needed that, right?

Rory wasn't a rebel, or at least she'd deny it if you asked. She just liked having a good time and sometimes that meant causing a bit of a mess. Was that such a crime? Apparently, it was to her grandparents who had made it crystal clear that she needed to get her act together. They had threatened to kick her out but it hadn't done much good. She didn't really care if they tossed her to the curb. They had only taken her in because they had to not because they actually wanted her around. Not that she could blame them with how much trouble she'd landed into over the past couple of years.

Grabbing her keys off her dresser, Rory made her way to the living room but just as she went to open the door she was startled by the abrupt sound of her phone ringing. She rummaged through her purse, digging the device out to see her cousin's name complete with a yellow heart emoji flash across the screen. "Hey! I was about to head that way! How is it? Is there-" she started but was cut off by Eve yelling something about how she shouldn't go to the party. "What? Why not? I worked on this costume for weeks! Eve?!" she shouted into the phone.

"Damn it..." she groaned, rolling her eyes at the realization that her cousin had hung up on her. Why the hell did she sound so freaked out? Something was clearly wrong and she needed to know what. If someone had fucked with her then Rory would definitely make sure they regretted it. With an annoyed sigh, mostly for how much time she'd wasted getting ready, she walked back to her room to at least change. It was kinda ridiculous to stay in the damn costume if she wasn't going anywhere.

Soon enough she heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and she made her way to the front door. She was fully expecting her Eve but what she wasn't expecting was the two, no three guys she'd brought along. She recognized one of them as Fletcher, who honestly had seen better days. He looked like he'd been in some sort of brawl...and lost. Was this why Eve had told her not to go? Because Fletcher had gotten into a stupid fight? Not that she didn't like the guy. He was fun and knew how to stir up some trouble but he wasn't worth missing a party for.

"Did you seriously make me stay at home because your friends got too drunk? What the fuck is going on, Eve?" she spat out the questions, not really leaving room for her cousin to respond. "If any of you puke or bleed on the floor I'll kill you myself," Rory warned before turning her attention back to Eve, waiting for some sort of answer to her millions of questions. She could tell the girl was shaken up by whatever had happened and it was easy to tell based on her company that the party had been pretty disastrous, to say the least.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Fletcher Hayes

No Powers
Fletcher let out an agonizing grunt as he came to, turning over as he felt a warm, lumpy surface under him. He scanned the room, realizing he had been moved from the kitchen to the main room. From the floor, he felt as if his face would be trampled at any moment. With little time to fully wake up, he was jerked to the side by someone tugging his arm. This just never ends, does it? He looked back as he stumbled out the door, spotting the girl with no pupils he had attempted to approach moments before. He reached his other arm out to her, afraid to lose her in the chaos. Truthfully, he had wanted to get to know her better. Unfortunately, she soon disappeared in the crowd before he could talk to her again. "Hey, wait!" he shouted, facing forward to see Eve's back, pulling him further outside. Wait, Eve!?

"Where are you taking me?" Fletcher called to Eve, although his volume was inappropriate for someone right in front of him. His hearing was still a little out of whack. He had no clue what Eve of all people was doing there actually saving his ass. He wasn't sure if it was a pleasant or a shameful surprise. He spotted Alex and Aria leaving the house and realized he had failed to question them about what had gone on in the kitchen earlier, however he didn't have the strength to resist Eve's pulling.

Once they made it to the car, Fletcher plopped down onto the seat, groaning some more. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, failing to realize anyone was in the back seat. He reclined the seat all the way back and turned to the side, preferring to rest than to interact with Eve. The seat slightly crushed Lex's legs, although the blonde boy didn't dare say anything to alert an already irritated Fletcher. He shivered a little, finding it easier to ignore the cold when he thought of how tired he was and how much his face took a beating.

"Shut the fucking radio off, Eve," he grumbled, reacting to the sound of the bluetooth phone call. He was doing his best to nap despite the circumstances. As soon as they pulled into the driveway, the dark-haired boy finally fell asleep, only to be woken up by the sound of Rory's voice. "Please stop talking..." He scrunched his face up, feeling another headache coming on. Of course she brings me to Rory's... Rory was definitely a bit too high-energy for Fletcher to be around at the moment. "Just do me a favor and please let me rest."
halloween party
nap time
zombie fletch
beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve) mogy mogy (Atti) Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 (Amelia) jasmyn jasmyn (Rory)
coded by natasha.

eve brooks

mood exhausted af

location Rory's

tag fletcher, lex hery hery , atti mogy mogy , rory jasmyn jasmyn

outfit comfy clothes: x
Eve gave a heavy sigh as Rory came out asking what the fuck happened. Honestly, Eve wish she knew. Everything was so surreal, she could hardly believe it herself if it weren't for the three others in her car. She looked at Fletcher who was begging for some rest. Her heart fluttered again and she silently cursed at herself. She was such a mess.

"Sorry guys." She apologized sheepishly to them, feeling bad about the situation. She was the one who caused the blizzard which had froze poor Lex and Atti. "Fletch, just bare with me, in a few minutes you'll have a couch all to yourself to fall asleep on." She continued, her voice softer than usual before she swung her car door open. Rory stood there, arms crossed and her foot tapping impatiently; her usual sassy self. It was relieving to Eve, to just see something normal. She definitely had a lot of explaining to do.

"I'll explain it all to you once we get these guys inside, but trust me, you do not want to be there right now. It is so much more than drunk people." Her voice came out weary and exhausted as she helped Fletcher out of the car and basically shuffled him over to Rory. "Could you take him to the couch? I'll deal with Lex, he's feeling pukey." She sighed, heading back to the nauseous boy. She placed her arm around him, leading him into the house and straight to the bathroom. "Try to aim for there," She pointed to the toilet. "I'll get you Gatorade and some crackers. I'll head to Walmart later to get you some extra clothes too. If you need to clean yourself, feel free to use the shower." She instructed Lex, making sure he felt alright. "Call me if you need anything Lex." Her eyes looked over him making sure nothing else was wrong. She felt horrible about the whole situation and couldn't help but feel guilty and that it was her fault. When she left the bathroom, she noticed Fletcher was already passed out on the couch with soft snores. Atti was leaning against the wall, staring off into space as if he couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Rory stood there, watching Eve carefully.

"Atti, there's a spare bedroom at the end of the hall upstairs to your right. You can crash there if you want." Eve offered. It was the room she would usually sleep in whenever she'd visit but she felt like she'd have a tough time sleeping tonight after everything. "Rory, I'll explain everything, but let me get changed really quickly." She told her cousin again with pleading eyes before disappearing to the guest room where she had some spare clothes. She dug through the closet before taking out some leggings and an oversized hoodie. It would do for now. After she made her way downstairs, she motioned to Rory who had changed out of her costume to follow her outside.

"I gotta go to Walmart and get these guys some extra clothes, they really need it. I'll explain in the car ride." She explained, stepping back into her car. Eve started her car and the two began heading to the nearest 24hr Walmart. "Alright, so, the party went fucking nuts." Eve started, taking a deep breath. "Everything started normal, as any party would, but suddenly the lights went out and people began to scream. A blizzard just rolled the fuck in, and there were explosions and Aria... Aria had balls of light in her hand. There was smoke everywhere and fucking Jessie got all her hair ZAPPED off, like completely gone!" Eve rolled out, her voice breaking a little as the stress began to really get to her. "Rory, I thought I was going to die-- and Fletcher was punching Alex for no fucking reason and got himself knocked out. That's when we left." She finished, her hands shaking on the wheel as she drove. "I don't know what the fuck happened." She expressed again, taking a moment to look at Rory with a fearful look. "I... Something happened to me Rory.. but... no nevermind. I must just be going crazy." She shook her head. She almost told Rory about how she was the one who caused the snow. She was the one who changed the weather. It freaked her out so much.

"Oh! And that asshat Oliver was filming the whole thing as if it were some normal shit! Can you believe that?" Anger rose in her chest and a roll of thunder could be heard in the distance. Eve could only hope Rory didn't notice it. What the hell was wrong with her? She was trying so hard to just be good enough for her parents and now life had to throw this into her face? Was she just meant to be a fuck-up? Eve wanted to cry, but she knew she couldn't let her emotions take control of her right now. Not until she knew what the hell was happening.

coded by weldherwings.

Lex Delgado

Electrokinesis

"Geez, so..." Lex hiccuped. "...rude!" He leaned practically all of his weight onto Atti, facing his head back over his shoulder to avoid breathing on his face with his vomit breath. He let out a finicky moan as he was pushed into the car, barely able to sit up on the seat instead of laying down and taking the entire back of the car for himself. He fumbled with his seat belt for a little bit, then gave up as Eve started the car. At least if she crashes the car, I'll die from whiplash instead of something more painful. The pained boy let out a long sigh, cursing his poor knowledge of physics once again.

He sat frozen (almost literally, although he warmed up a bit as they moved further from the house) in the back seat, keeping silent as Fletcher crushed his legs with his reclined passenger seat. He tried to make as little noise as possible, although the occasional incoherent whine occasionally escaped his mouth. Not like Fletcher was in much of a state to care, although he still did seem to get crabby at the sound of Rory's voice when they made it to their destination. "Well it's not like I want to puke..." Lex slurred, staring up at Rory with a confidence he could only have when he wasn't sober. As serious as he felt, he was positive that he still looked too out of it to make a valid point.

He looked to his side, staring intently at Atti's face for at least the third time that night. As scared and confused as everyone was, he looked especially troubled. That was obvious enough, even to Lex. He stumbled along inside with Eve to the bathroom. For the first time that night, he finally got a look at himself in the mirror. And just once was enough. The boy looked like he had just been dug up from his own grave. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be alright, just do your thing," he assured Eve, forcing a grateful smile before waiting until she left. He didn't bother closing the door, too preoccupied with the inevitable bout of vomiting that would occur momentarily.

This is what I get for trying to have fun. Lex barfed again, then collapsed dramatically against the sink, tears rolling down his cheek. He wasn't exactly sure if he was crying or if his eyes were watering from his continued retching into the toilet. He sat still for a moment. As soon as he was given time alone with his thoughts, he began to silently weep. He wasn't even sad. He just felt sick. And tired. Maybe he was upset that he was sick and tired? Regardless, he wasn't currently capable of labeling the emotional whirlwind raging in his head. He leaned over to barf again, but missed and barfed on the floor instead. Then, he started sobbing a little more noisily, upset he had missed his target."No... she's g-gonna k-kill me!" he whimpered between sobs, "A-and I n-need to sh-shower, but I'm just so tired!" Narrating his pathetic thoughts did nothing but make him more miserable as he gave up sitting against the sink to lay on the floor instead. He was very careful not to put his head on the small pile of vomit near the toilet and instead rested his head slightly outside the bathroom door. Lex continued sniveling and staring at the wall with remorseful eyes. I really wish Fletcher wasn't here right now. He lifted his head up, realizing he wasn't alone with his douchey stepbrother. Where's Atti?
rory's house
woe is me
robot costume
mogy mogy (Atti) beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve) jasmyn jasmyn (Rory)
coded by natasha.

sam maeger.
...?
...someone's talking...

...shaking me....who....

.....I'm flying....

Sam's body was shifting around atop Connor's shoulder. He was conscious, but barely, and he most likely had a concussion from he impact. If nothing else, it had knocked him temporarily senseless.

"Cold...," Sam muttered. "...hot..." And then, "....nn....noisy... "

He seemed to be giving very vague, slow, lisped commentary through his vampire teeth in his somewhat-conscious-somewhat-unconscious state.

Regardless, he was being entirely useless.

"....car...?....I got car....keys....in my left pocket..."

Okay, maybe not entirely useless. But as close as possible to it.
mood: ...???? | location: headed out ig | costume: Nosferatu | interactions: Winona Winona (connor)

coded by weldherwings.

OUTFIT: xx
basics

eve. lex. fletcher. atticus.

interactions
aurora harlow
Rory couldn't help but roll her eyes at Fletcher's comments, his voice reflected his drowsy state and his attitude nearly matched hers. She was sure he'd be more snappy if he were at full energy himself. Along with his words came Lex's and though he sounded confident enough his looks weren't so great either. "Just get him to the bathroom before her ruins Gran's rug," she told Eve. She had no interest in cleaning up anyone's puke tonight.

She moved down the steps of the porch to help Fletcher inside at her cousin's request. Letting his arm fall around her she walked with him into the house and watched him plop down. "I guess I'll find you a blanket," she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice before going to the hallway closet to get one. She didn't even bother laying it out on him, instead tossing the still folded cover on his legs and walking away.

Of course, leave it to Eve to be the mom-friend who took care of everyone. Not that it was a bad thing. The girl sure as hell had done this same routine for Rory a time or ten. Still, she wished her cousin would stop worrying about other people else so much sometimes. Especially right about now as Fletcher shifted on her couch and Lex was probably puking all over her bathroom by now. Ugh. Just the thought made her want to scream.

Rory was honestly getting impatient as she watched the small brunette walk out and tell Atticus where he could sleep. Once again she promised to fill her in before disappearing to change. "I was unaware that we were running a shelter," she said rather simply when Eve returned. Still, she followed her outside and into the car. She listened to her ramble on about going to Walmart for clothes or something, which she thought was a waste since they could very well sleep in what they had on.

"Okay, spill. What is going on?" she inquired as soon as the doors to the vehicle shut. And spill she did. Her words came out faster than Aurora expected making it sorta hard to keep up with what the hell she was talking about. "Wait, slow down! Blizzard? Balls of light? What the hell are you talking about?" she asked the question but was it really that crazy? Up until recently, she'd never had believed such things were possible but after what had happened to her she couldn't help but wonder.

As Eve continued to explain everything that had happened to that night she became visibly more upset and Rory could tell that the whole thing had been terrifying for her. Her fear soon turned to anger when she mentioned Oliver. Part of Rory was curious why Oliver would be recording the whole thing rather than freaking out like it sounded like most others had. Her attention was turned back to her cousin when her anger seemingly matched up with the thunder. First a snowstorm and now random thunder. What the hell was up with the weather?

It was in Rory's nature to get defensive and want to protect her younger cousin. So when Eve said something had happened to her she immediately wanted to ask if someone had hurt her and whose ass she had to kick. She started to notice that the more and more upset Eve got, the worse the weather got and she couldn't just chalk that up to coincidence anymore. "Eve, are you doing that?" the question sounded insane but she knew just how possible it was. "Seriously. Are you controlling the weather?" she demanded.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
atticus bailey
Finally safe, ignoring having potential hypothermia and freezing to death, Atti zoned out in the back of the car, and rightfully doing so. His thoughts varied, but one of them was about how much better this night would've gone for him if he hadn't come to the party. Of course, literally everybody regretted coming to the party, but having actual time to think, the pale boy decided that the biggest regret of his on this night, however, was that his gym teacher wasn't there to see him basically carrying the weight of a whole entire boy, avoiding obstacles while fighting a mini-sized blizzard in just a thin gray shirt and a wrongly placed scarf. He was basically a lanky superboy, and he wouldn't even get an A for it. The audacity of some people.

The boy was so zoned out that he didn't even notice Eve getting in the car with Fletcher or that the vehicle started moving. He kept his eyes on his feet or occasionally at Lex's before he shifted his view entirely on the boy sitting next to him, who was, quite obviously, trying so hard not to vomit again. He felt pity for the boy, but he really hoped that he wouldn't puke again until they got wherever it was that they were going.

Before he knew it, everybody was leaving the car and getting into some house, and suddenly there was some other bitchy girl there (not Eve)—who Atti could swear looked exactly like Cleo from that Australian mermaid show. Not that the blonde boy would ever have the courage to mention it to her, seeing that she wasn't at all satisfied with people coming to an afterparty at her house. In fact, she said something about not being a shelter, and Atti definitely didn't look like a dog, so that kind of offended him.

Nonetheless, he made his way to the room Eve told him was unoccupied because hearing Lex puke or Fletcher sensually groan every few seconds really wasn't something he enjoyed, and after he entered, he closed the door and sat on the bed, still extremely confused and tired.

Taking his phone out of his pocket, he wanted to call his mom to tell her that he was alright and that he would spend the night at a friend's, but instead, Atti remembered something which was deleted from his memory; he was like 74% sure that he was struck by lightning.

"Not to sound absolutely crazy, but did we get struck by lightning?" He asked as he was slowly coming back down the stairs, only to find Lex lying on the bathroom floor with his head sticking out, looking absolutely miserable.

a shelter

soul snatched

julius caesar type of getup

hery hery (Lex, Fletcher), beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve), jasmyn jasmyn (Rory)
coded by natasha.

Lex Delgado

Electrokinesis

"I'm a little b-busy..." Lex mumbled, resting his head adjacent to the small pile of drool that was flowing out of the corner of his mouth. He had just been wondering where Atti was, yet as soon as he got there he turned around to look away from the sarcastic boy. Upon hearing the mention of lightning, Lex tensed up, ready to scream. Having to explain away his powers was the last thing he needed at that exact moment. "No, we didn't. You're drunk. Go to s-sl-sl..."

Lex turned back around and vomited in the toilet, his pathetic whimpering returning. "...sleep." He sat up against the sink again, tired of laying down. To his side was the pile of vomit he had just cried over. Gross. He looked up to Atti and pouted, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "We were inside, how could we have been struck by lightning!?" he wailed for no reason, knowing he could have just talked to the boy in his regular inside voice. Tears started streaming out of his eyes again as he fumbled with a tissue box, aware how much his nose was running. What a sight he was tonight.

He coughed a little and tried to compose himself, looking Atti dead in the eye. The sobbing boy couldn't lie for longer than a few minutes. And he definitely failed to compose himself. "I'm sorry I electrocuted you... a-and that guy... and that g-girl's head. It was an accident. I didn't w-want to, I swear!" He blew his nose and looked over Atti's shoulder at Fletcher, who was still passed out on the couch. At least the odd truth came from Lex instead of Fletcher, who has curiously still not told anyone about his powers, despite deeply hating him. "D-don't ask me to explain, I don't know why!" His voice cracked as he placed his head in his hands dramatically. He sniffled into his hands, unable to look at Atti any longer.

The distressed boy felt his hands twitching again, now frustrated that his powers were making their second appearance that night. He had gotten used to the idea that it happened when he was stressed or emotional, however in this state he couldn't control it much. Lex feebly tucked his hands behind his back and laid on his back, feeling tiny little jolts of electricity pricking his back. He winced each time, wishing the power he had away forever. "J-just go do something else, I can't look at you right now!"
rory's house
blech
robot costume
mogy mogy (atti)
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

eve brooks

mood exhausted af

location Walmart

tag fletcher hery hery , rory jasmyn jasmyn

"I-" Eve paused. She hadn't expected Rory to figure it out so quickly. What was she supposed to say? 'Yes Rory, I can control the weather. I'm the new weatherman!' It was too crazy, too insane. Yet, here Rory was, suggesting it. Eve didn't want to lie to her, she hated lying. It was bad enough that she lied to her parents, but to Rory? She couldn't. So how should she tell her? Eve pulled into the Walmart parking lot and parked in silence, still trying to think. Ever since those damn lights... Eve tapped the steering wheel impatiently. She was impatient with herself but she was grasping for words to explain it. Maybe it would be good to start from the beginning.

"It all started when I saw the stars fell from the sky." Eve began, her hands trembling. "I told Mom, Dad, Willow, they all said I must've imagined it, so I figured maybe I did. But... After that, anytime I got upset, angry, whatever, the weather would change as if to match my moods. I thought it was just a weird coincidence.. until I made it rain. On purpose. I don't know how I did it. It was only 2 minutes of rain, but it still rained when I wanted it to. I don't know what the fuck is going on Rory." Her voice broke as she looked to her cousin, her eyes full of tears. As soon as one escaped, a raindrop hit the roof of the car and soon more raindrops with it. "I mean look at this shit," She cried out, motioning to the rain. "I feel like some Disney princess. It's so dramatic." A sob escaped her throat. She wasn't sure why she was crying but it had been a long night. After a few minutes of Eve crying, she wiped her tears and took a deep breath.

"Sorry for being a mess, Rory. God, I need alcohol. I want to forget this night. Do you have your ID?" She asked, looking at Rory with a pleading look. Her phone buzzed and she looked down to see Fletcher asking for beer and BBQ chips. Of course he would.

"If so, we're still having a party tonight."

coded by weldherwings.

Interactions:
Aria Winona Winona , Oliver fin fin

Angela and Alexander Cariou ✦​

Angela had never been one to believe in luck or fate. However, if such thing did exist, she was sure it was smiling down on her that night. She shielded her eyes from the bright light approaching her. Her splitting headache amplifying with the strength of the light. There was no way of telling who it was that was moving their phone around, seemingly recording the event. She felt a hand underneath her armpit pulling her up but couldn't make out how many people where with her. Instinctively, she yanked her arm from the unknown's grasp, but to no avail. How embarrassing. The high and mighty Angela Cariou, unable to defend herself. If she could, she would've slapped herself for being so pathetic.

The cold from the snowstorm seeped its way into her skin, taking advantage of her simple and very uncovered costume. Her knees buckled with the sudden change in temperature, but the man continued dragging her nonetheless. It took all her willpower not to use her hands to shield herself from the cold. Though the urge to scream out was softer, there was no telling what would happen if she uncovered her mouth. Not too far from them, she was able to make out her brother and Aria with her fucking magic hands walking out of the house.

"What? Me? No, no, of course not." Alex answered, still panting from their escape. A month ago, he would've laughed at the ridiculousness of the notion. Now, all he could do was thank that whatever had given everyone in the school powers hadn't targeted him as well. It felt good, being the last normal one. Though he couldn't help but feel pity for the others. Especially with Aria's clear fear of whatever was happening with her hands. "Angie, she-"

Could he tell her? His sister had made him promise not to tell anyone about her newfound abilities. What if whoever they told wanted to tell the government and take her away? They wouldn't understand. But Aria wasn't dangerous (he had a brief flashback to her shooting a potentially dangerous ball of light at Fletcher), at least not dangerous enough to try and have Angie taken away despite their differences. Besides, Aria had powers too, maybe she knew something that they didn't.

"My sister does. I don't know how she got them. One day, she's normal. The next, she's controlling people with her voice. It's- it's not... Angie can probably explain it better. Wait- Angie!" he looked around frantically. There were others coming out of the house, but no sight of the person he wanted to see. He knew someone as intelligent as her probably would've left the house at the first sign of trouble, but it still didn't help quell his worries. And it wasn't like he could search the house for her. Damn thing was bound to come down any second now.

"Right, escape, of course. I need to make it back home, see if my sister's already there. You can come, if you want". Please come, it's what he wanted to say. But he didn't want to pressure her. Especially not while she was still... glowing. As he started walking towards the bus stop, he instinctively brought his hand to his nose. His eyes widening when he brought it back to see how much blood was on it. Now that things were calmer, the pain from the fight was starting to catch up with him.

"You wouldn't happen to know any first aid tricks, would you? Otherwise I have a lot to explaining to do when I get home."

The snowstorm subsided as Angie and the man walked towards the vehicle. One that, surprisingly enough, wasn't the windowless white van Angie had always thought of whenever she heard of people being kidnapped in parties. Instead, she was greeted by an elegantly dressed chauffeur opening the door to a sleek, black limousine. Ah, now the suit made more sense. And there was only one preppy bastard who was enough of a snob to go to a party in a suit and limousine.

"Oliver, you pompous fuck." Her words came out in a less-threatening tone that she intended, still apprehensive to use her voice despite the strain in her throat being gone. "Hey Angie, I'm going to come in for you. Hey, Angie, try not freaking out. No, Angie, you're not being kidnapped. Was texting that too hard for you? Do you know how worried I was?" She proclaimed as the limo started moving. Deep down, despite how mad she was at Oliver, she knew he couldn't be blamed for everything. She remembered Oliver warning her against going to the party. Or warning her against staying for too long. She'd put down his advice as nothing more than a lame attempt of getting her to start going to more luxurious and exclusive parties -- the type only he had access to. It was too much of a coincidence that the same party that he'd told her to be cautious of happened to be the one where everyone's power's had gone haywire. "You knew, didn't you? You knew what was going to happen. Why? What did you do?"

code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
This shit is crazy

“Control dolls?” Cosmo’s jaw dropped slightly, eyes looking around the hearse a bit as they processed. “Fucking hell Tanis, that’s cool as shit. No wonder you were so wrapped up in it. I mean come on, that’s crazy a hell and like I only believe it cause I know you wouldn’t lie to me, but holy shit.”

Before they could continue, Tanis was mentioning leaving, which now that there was finally heat coming through the vents of the car they put it into drive. Pulling out from their side spot on the road, Cosmo was quick to slam on the gas, happy to get their best friend as far from what was troubling her as they could. It wasn’t till the first stop sign that Cosmo didn’t skip through, did they realize that they weren’t wearing their seatbelt. They snap it locked, a small tsk sound leaving their mouth at their stupidity. There was no thinking for them when it came to making sure that Tanis was alright. Now though, at least ten minutes away from the party house, Cosmo started to think of Tanis’s home. It was only another ten minutes away but they were curious to see if they could track it just like they did before. Thinking hard, a small light far in the distance became a blip in Cosmo’s eyesight.

Sighing, they punch their steering wheel. “Man, I just...this is all crazy. Here you are saying you’re a god amongst dolls and I’m apparently, what. Some glorified g.p.s? Fuck.”

“Do you think that maybe you could show me what you mean? Unofficial sleepover? Because let me tell you, I want to hear more about this, but also I don’t think we’re alone in this.”

Cosmo Darlington
MOOD: fuck man

INTERACTIONS: mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Tanis

MENTIONS: N/A

code by valen t.

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xx
basics

eve. everyone in her house (indirectly).

interactions
aurora harlow
The fact that Rory's cousin didn't seem confused by her accusations, the look of fear in her eyes, it all pointed in the same direction. Eve didn't even have to hear the words for her to know that what she thought was true. Still, listening to the girl admit that she could control the weather was a big fucking deal. How was this possible? How was any of this possible? Weather control, plant manipulation, people's hair being zapped off, balls of light? It just didn't make sense. Rory had thought she was alone but now her own cousin had powers too? It was all so much to take in.

As Eve broke down she pointed out the rain and Aurora shook her head. "At least the damn Disney princesses get a prince and a happy ending," she rolled her eyes at the thought. What did they get? Some weird-ass powers and no instruction book. She reached out to put her own hand on her cousin's arm for comfort. "It's going to be okay. Alright? We are in this together. Have I ever let you down? I got your back, no matter what, okay?" she assured the brunette, though she honestly had no clue what they were going to do.

"Eve, it's not just you. I-I remember that night. When the stars fell, I remember it. I was coming home from some party and I was really drunk so I thought I was just seeing things but the next few days weird shit started to happen. Gran had a vase full of roses on the dining room table and they were dying so she asked me to throw them out...but when I touched them they came back to life. I think I can control..plants? I don't know, it's weird," she explained her own experiences. She knew that she could trust her cousin more than almost anyone else and she needed to tell someone. Plus, she had a feeling that knowing it wasn't just her would make Eve feel at least slightly better.

The shared information caused silence in the car for a few moments. Both of them soaking in what they had learned. Before long Eve spoke up again and her words actually caused Rory to crack a smile. Of course she had her fake ID. She rarely left home without it. Never know when you might need a drink. "Think you can clear the rain first? I don't really feel like getting my hair wet," she nodded to the window where a light drizzle was still falling, a playful smirk on her lips. "Come on," she added, opening her car door to get out and head into the Walmart.

Once they had gotten everything they needed, they found themselves back in Eve's car and driving towards their grandparents. Soon enough they were pulling into the driveway with clothes, snacks, beer, and other random things. Rory grabbed a few bags and walked inside, her eyes falling towards Fletcher who was still sprawled out on the couch. "Beer will be in the fridge," she called out to him, taking the bags into the kitchen and putting stuff up.

She rummaged through the cabinet until she found a bottle of rum to mix with the orange juice she'd picked up and held it up. "Gran always has a stash. I would to if I were married to Gramps," she said jokingly with a laugh. She poured the liquor into some cups and mixed it with the juice before taking a sip. "Doesn't taste the best but it'll do the trick," she said matter of factly. Warm liquor was never great but it'd still get her drunk and after the revelations tonight, they needed it.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
Fletcher Hayes

No Powers
Fletcher sighed as he was forced to get up out of the car. He forced himself not to lean on Rory, but his drowsiness got the better of him when he gave up and let his arm rest around the girl's shoulders for support as she led him in. He threw himself onto the couch, closing his eyes without bothering to unfold the blanket sitting on his chest. "Yeah, well, I didn't ask to be brought here," he retorted with a raspy voice. He unbuttoned the large, now-bloodstained shirt he had been wearing as a costume and threw it lazily to the side in favor of just his t-shirt and jeans.

He peered over at the door as the girls left, then fished his phone out of his pocket. "Get barbecue chips. And beer. I'll owe you one," he texted Eve, then dropped his phone and curled up on the couch. It was almost comical how much he scrunched his body up to sleep for such a big guy, not unlike a "little spoon". Of course, the sound of Lex sobbing and vomiting and Atti talking to him made for a very poor environment for rest. Adding the seething pain of his swollen left eye, there wasn't much of a chance at getting sleep anyway. Fletcher didn't really want to sleep anyway, but whatever happened to his brain in the kitchen left him drowsy and still a little out of sorts. So many unanswered questions and so little tolerance for the two boys hanging around the bathroom left the dark-haired boy wishing he had been left to an uncertain fate at the party.

When Rory and Eve returned, Fletcher had been scrolling through the obscene amount of texts he had received from some of the partygoers, many he was barely acquainted with. The majority were probing him about his fight with Alex, which he wasn't really sure how to explain himself. Of course when these morons are about to die they still stick around to watch a fight. I hate this place. He gave Rory a thumbs-up as he was told about the beer, relieved to finally be able to resume his drinking prior to what went down at the Halloween party. Stupid Kash. Serves him right anyway.

With a drained grunt, he heaved himself off the couch and made his way to the fridge, not minding the beer had little time to cool. He a pleasantly surprised smile formed on his face as he grabbed a bottle, amazed the girls had managed to bring home his favorite kind, whether it was by coincidence or not. He sat back down on the couch, taking a page from Lex's book and chugging a good portion of his bottle. "Hey, why go through all this trouble for us?" he asked Eve, knowing if the roles were reversed he'd have left them all at the party and gone home, "No sane person would have that kind of compassion and energy after that shitshow."
rory's house
no rest for the wicked
just clothes, man
beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve) jasmyn jasmyn (Rory) mogy mogy (Atti)
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

eve brooks

mood ready to drink away all her issues

location rorys

tag fletcher, lex hery hery , rory jasmyn jasmyn atti mogy mogy

Rory telling Eve that she had powers too surprised Eve more than ever, but it was comforting. She wasn't alone, they weren't alone. Whatever this thing was, they could fight it together. It was interesting to hear Rory explain her powers. Plant manipluation, huh? Guess they were both Disney princesses. And who knows, maybe they just hadn't gotten to their happy ending yet. Eve hugged Rory back tightly and thanked her for being there. It was something she needed.

As Eve and Rory drove on their way back, the weather cleared up to show a starry sky and full moon looming ahead. Everything was okay. When they entered the house, Eve beelined for the bathroom to check on Lex who had missed the toilet and was miserable while laying on the floor. Poor guy, he was having a rough one.

"Oh Lex," She cooed, helping him up before grabbing a towel and placing it on his back. "Don't worry I'll clean it up. There's a shower upstairs, first door to your left. Do you need help getting up there?" He nodded slowly with a whimper, which Eve took as a big yes. "Just wait a sec," She told him before going to their Walmart bags. She and Rory bought 3 outfits for each of the boys and estimated their sizes, hoping it would be accurate. In the bag were three pairs of t-shirts, jogging pants, boxers, and socks. Everything they would need to feel comfy. Grabbing Lex's, she led him upstairs and showed him how to use the shower and where the towels were. She then left him alone to shower. Afterwards, she handed Atti his pair of clothes and then headed to clean the bathroom. After about 15 minutes of scrubbing with bleach, gags, and 'oh god this really smells', Eve finally had the bathroom cleaned to what it was before.

As Eve left the bathroom, Fletcher, who was sitting on the couch holding a bottle of beer asked her why she did what she said. Eve thought for a second. Why did she do it? One partial reason was that she felt horrible about causing the blizzard... but she also felt as though she couldn't just leave her friends behind. If it weren't for her... 'crush'... she probably would've left Fletcher behind but alas, here she was.

"I.. well I just couldn't leave you guys behind... and if I were in your situation, I'd love it if someone were to do this for me, so it's only fair." She shrugged. "Also change into those clothes and throw your bloody clothes into the washer. It's in the laundry room down the hall from the kitchen." She instructed before walking to the kitchen where she found the shot glasses she bought for her Gran's birthday. She brought them out, wiggling them in front of Rory.

"Ready for shots?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows with a sly grin. As Rory whooped, Eve grabbed the warm whiskey and poured two even shot glasses before picking them both up and downing them both. She really needed it. As the liquid went down her throat, she could feel the familiar burn and she made that puckered face that happened when you drink alcohol straight. She poured a shot for Rory then got herself a glass of whiskey and coke. Sipping on it slowly, she sat in the armchair that was juxtaposed to the couch.

"Any fun games you guys wanna play?"

coded by weldherwings.

code by @fudgecakez
Aria
Her smile and that feeling of relief faltered when Alex said that he didn't have powers, and then he mentioned Angie. Of course Angie would end up with stupid powers and as Alex described them, way cooler powers than she had. Either way, at least it meant that Alex seemed a little less... freaked out than she had expected. And now it meant she wasn't alone.

She wasn't able to dwell on these thoughts for long before Alex was talking about heading to his house -- to see if Angie was there. Shit. Cade and Alaina were inside but as she looked back... The house was in near shambles. Even if Aria could get inside to find them, there was a good chance the house would just collapse on her. They were smart, though, right? Smart enough to get out before everything came down...

But what about everyone else? There were still people in side and Aria was torn between helping them or leaving with Alex, but finally, she looked back to Alex. "Yeah," she said with a hesitant nod of her head. "Yeah, I'll come with you. Let's go." It wasn't like her house anything to offer, anyway.

So she started down the sidewalk with Alex. She pulled her arms away from herself when they got farther away so she could look back at the glow. The farther they got from the house, the softer the glow. She glanced over her shoulder and could see that the lights had turned back on for whoever else might have been inside.

Alex asked about first aid and she looked back at him. "A little bit, actually," Aria admitted. She stopped walking and gently touched Alex's shoulder, turning him so she could see his face. "What did you do to make Fletcher punch you?" She asked because from what she had seen, it had been totally out of nowhere.

"I don't have any like Band-Aids or anything, though." She admitted, a small frown tugging at the corners of her mouth as she leaned up to look closer at his face, but it was hard to see in the snowy darkness. She lifted her right hand by his face, using the glow to see the injuries a little better -- but she noticed that the light started pulsating the closer she got to his injuries.

Hesitantly, for fear of hurting him more, Aria lightly pressed her fingers against Alex's nose. Her eyes widened as the light moved from the tips of her fingers to his skin and she quickly pulled her hand back away. From what she could see, his nose looked... better? "Sorry."

"i'm normal."

"Thank you, Philip, for arriving on such short notice. Your rate of pay will be doubled for this week. You brought the blanket I requested, yes?" Oliver smiled at the older man's affirming nod. With that, he turned to aid Angie in entering the all-black limousine, as well as making sure she didn't crease the Armani jacket of his suit he'd hung around her upon passing through the freak snowstorm. Oliver shut the door behind Angie, and took a rather long walk towards the other side of the vehicle, before seating himself onto the beige leather seats, facing Angie who was directly in front of him.

At his side was the bar, and whilst trying his best to maintain eye contact with Angela, Oliver balanced two stem glasses in his hand, and poured a generous helping of liquid into both. After chaos like that, one truly needed to relax and unwind to same aged fine wine. It was after handing Angie her own glass, and placing his on the bar, did Oliver finally remove the plugs in his ears with a smile both playful and content.

"I'm glad you got all that anger and confusion out at your heart's content because I didn't hear a word of it. I warned you, Angela, but like always I had a feeling you would get too carried away." Oliver stated simply, and took a short sip out of his own glass. He was tempted to ask Angela if any of her makeup would smudge on the jacket he'd wrapped around her, or his beige seats, but something about those questions spoke broke. And Oliver Roche definitely did not speak broke. His jaw just flexed at the likelihood of his jacket being stained with dark green makeup forever, "that useless Medusa costume," he thought to himself.

"It's not what I did, but rather why I did it, my love. You know you aren't the only one's that'd been affected..." His jaw clenched down, reminiscing the event that'd skipped him, "When the stars fell down. There's more, plenty more. All who cause an imbalance in the playing field. People who don't even deserve such a gift, and will cause more bad than good." Oliver hadn't even noticed the clenching of his fist until a small speck of blood trickled down onto his white sleeves. Why hadn't he been chosen?

"Tonight had merely been a testing grounds of sorts. Like a draft combine to put all the talents on display. Unfortunately, you'd been caught in the crossfire. I never wanted you involved in the first place, and I've gone and will continue to go out of my way to ensure you stay untouched. Believe me that."

mood jealous, annoyed

location roche family limousine

tag(s) angela, fancries1 fancries1

mention(s) not applicable

outfit really just an excuse to show up in a tux

coded by weldherwings.

atticus bailey
Even though his own memories persuaded him otherwise, Atti reluctantly trusted Lex when he claimed that the two weren't burned by lightning, firstly because they were inside when the lightning would've struck them, and that would've made it physically impossible for them to have been struck by electricity, and secondly because the boy seemed just a tad bit too miserable to lie on purpose. Of course, the boy's delivery could've used some work because it resembled a middle school theatre performance, but who could've blamed him when he was throwing up all over the place looking as pathetic as a guilty dog.

Naturally, Atti didn't expect the boy to actually admit that he was lying right to his face almost immediately, actually thinking that he somehow manifested lightning from his hands and managed to really burn three or more people. Sure it was Halloween, and he was wearing a very bad version of something that barely resembled a robot costume, but that didn't mean he could suddenly manipulate electricity. It just meant that he didn't know how to drink responsibly, that he was absolutely out of it, and that he would most certainly have the hangover of his life the next day.

"Dude, take a chill pill. You know you're not a cloud, right? Honestly, I'd hate to be you at the moment." He stated, saying the last part a little bit quieter than the rest before walking next to the boy passed out on the couch, observing the old-fashioned furniture and pictures in picture frames placed on some of the surfaces as well as some walls.

He wasn't the type to snoop around, and this wasn't technically snooping around, just looking at pictures and such, but when Eve and the unofficial 'mermaid girl' came home, quickly opening the door, he immediately tried to appear as if he wasn't doing anything, but probably made himself seem even more guilty than he truly had been. To sum the whole thing up, the blonde boy practically threw himself into one of the walls (causing a hard thump to be heard), one of his hands found its way over his head, while the other sturdily stood on his hip, and one of his legs crossed path with the other, completing his weirdo realness.

Eve didn't seem to pay close attention to this, mainly focusing on Lex. She showed the drunk boy to the shower before coming back and giving Atti some clean and warm clothes, which reminded him that his own clothes were actually kind of wet, what from the snow, what from the sweat of dragging Lex. He slowly moved from the spot on the wall he had been rested on only to check if the wall had become wet, and the answer was—yes, yes it has.

Oh fuck. There goes grandma's wallpaper. He shuffled back into the guest room upstairs where his phone still wasn't turning on, changing out of his wet Julius Caesar clothes into the new ones, which were surprisingly comfortable. He shuffled back down to hear Eve asking about games and if they wanted to play any.

"Uno." He stated, taking a seat on the carpeted floor, looking at Eve. "You have Uno?"

a shelter

uno?

walmart realness

hery hery (Lex, Fletcher), beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve), jasmyn jasmyn (Rory)
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back