• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 -- a powers rp (open!)

Characters
Here
Aria
The last thing she really wanted to do was let a freshman win, but she liked where Indigo was going with this. Nothing would piss off people like Angie more than giving the win to some freshman that just looked like a blown up marshmallow. Especially when she had obviously spent hours trying to perfect her stupid Medusa costume. And Aria was the kind of person that enjoyed, well, making people angry.

She set her cup of whiskey on the counter, bidding it a fairway and a promise that she would return to it, before following after Indigo to the freshman that had found herself stuck in a doorway. Downsides to being Baymax, it would appear.

Aria wasn't as friendly as Indigo, nor was she willing to stand around and wait to see if the freshman needed help. Instead, she grabbed the top of Baymax's inflatable suit and yanked the little freshman forward and out of the doorway. The re-inflation of the costume made her almost instantly regret pulling Baymax out of the cramped situation.

She pressed her back against the wall, doing her best to stay out of the marshmallow's way. "You're welcome." That is, for getting Baymax out of the doorway and unstuck, of course.

CADE HANSEN

pain inducement

mood

"good guys never win"

At the party

interaction

OPEN

Frowning to himself, Cade stared at the front of the party house from the drivers seat of his Mustang, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. He knew he could go in, no problem. After all, the 19 year old was still a senior, still technically in high school despite the fact that he was starting to think graduation didn't really matter anymore. Even though he could hear the words of Alaina now, telling him that it did matter, things were just...

Well, they were different now.

His frown deepened as he thought about both of his younger siblings. He hadn't seen them outside of a few minutes here and there since the stars fell. They knew nothing about the powers that had affected Cade, and as far as he knew, they hadn't been affected. Alaina was still her bright, bubbly self and Aria was still a bratty introvert. They still argued like there was no tomorrow. He was thankful for that, because he didn't want to have to turn them in. He'd been battling with those thoughts since the powers started to manifest, and even though he kept reassuring himself they didn't have powers now, he couldn't shake the thought.

Heaving a sigh, he got out of the car and made sure to lock it over his shoulder as he headed for the house. Tucking his keys into one of the pockets of his jacket, he nodded at a few people he knew. Really, he wasn't here to get drunk or to have a good time. He also wasn't here to participate in the costume contest, if that wasn't obvious. Still, that wouldn't stop him from grabbing a drink to take the edge off.

Turning away from the drink and snack table, his eyes scanned the area for someone he knew, or even something that seemed off. But these were a bunch of high schoolers. Not people with powers... right? He hoped. But that was his mission to find out.

original.jpg

coded by weldherwings.

ALAINA HANSEN

darkness manipulation

mood

"Jackie Sparrow my ass"

At the party

tags

Aria & Connor( Winona Winona ); Angela ( fancries1 fancries1 ); Sam ( ditto ditto )

Looking around the party as Lanie and her sister entered, one corner of her lip tugged upwards as she saw some of the other costumes. There were definitely worse ones than hers, in every sense of the word. She'd just started to move away from Aria when she heard her retort. Her smirk turned into a full on smile as she turned to face Aria, sending a wink in her direction. "At least people know who I am." She told her sister, giving her a quick onceover before turning back and heading into the crowd of people.

There were plenty of people there that she knew, so she stopped in quite a few circles to socialize. She'd just separated from one when she spotted Connor, and their eyes met for a few moments. Her eyes shifted sideways to someone who he was obviously talking to, though Lanie didn't recognize him. But before she could approach them, a female voice caught her attention.

"Careful. I spot one too many men who are just loving the pirate costume, if you catch my drift."

Looking over, Lanie spotted Angela. It was no secret that she and Aria didn't get along, and Lanie couldn't help but wonder if the girl had an angle for coming over here. Turning to face the girl fully, Lanie gave her a onceover as well. The costume itself was simple enough, but Alaina had to admit that the makeup looked amazing. "Did that take forever?" Lanie asked, keeping her voice light. "It looks really good, Angie."

The other girl went on to talk about how Aria was judging the costume contest, and Lanie let out a small laugh. "Oh, I don't expect to win. Especially not with Aria as a judge. I honestly don't even know why she accepted." Giving a small shrug, Lanie glanced past Angela. "I don't even know where she disappeared to. Has she seen your costume yet? You should really go show it to her."

On the outside, Lanie was being sincere. She really did appreciate the obvious effort Angela had put into her costume, but there was still that dark voice inside Lanie that hissed, that bitch can't win. But the dark thoughts didn't show on Lanie's face; they never did. That darkness was locked deep down inside of her, and it would never get out. Lanie wasn't heartless, even deep down. She did care about other people, her siblings included. But after feeling abandoned by almost everyone, those dark thoughts had stewed for years. "Any other good competition out there?"

Dq3xsk-XcAAChgt.jpg

coded by weldherwings.

Loosening up a bit
Halloween Party
interactions: Elliot ( Winona Winona )

Ethan Spinner ✦​

Spinner was starting to ask why he'd bothered showing up. He didn't really know anyone present that well despite being two months into the school year, and while he'd been hoping to get to know some people, it was much more difficult than it seemed. It wasn't like he could just walk up to somebody and start talking to them or something. Not to mention whatever bullshit Lillian had fed to her friends about him having terminal mitochondria or whatever to garner sympathy was probably going to taint their first impressions of him. But, then again, there was nothing stopping him from lying and saying that was a different Ethan Spinner he wasn't related to. They'd probably fall for that, seeing as he didn't look anything like her...

That train of thought ground to a halt when somebody in an inflatable dinosaur suit whacked Spinner with the costume's tail. It didn't really hurt that much, since it was just an inflatable tail, but he instinctively glanced down at where it had hit him, as the person wearing the costume spun around and hit him with it a second time.

"Don't worry about it, you're fine!" Spinner shouted over the music.
code by fudgecakez

Lex Delgado

Electrokinesis
Lex frowned as he pulled the costume he had just purchased and modified from the thrift store out of the plastic bag resting on his bed. He had hoped to find a solid, cheap costume consisting of plenty of leather from the store, however the leather costumes he found were... honestly something he should have had the foresight to expect. Leather seemed like a solid insulator for the occasional electric current escaping his body. Or was it the other way around? Would a conductor have worked better? Either way, it wasn't as if the boy had a spare metal knight suit lying around to test that theory anyway. Why didn't I pay attention in physics last year?! With a sigh, Lex pulled out the plastic arm and leg guards, as well as the plastic chestplate and helmet he had bought and spray-painted silver. The chestplate was made to look like a robotic torso with colorful permanent marker scribbled on to look like buttons, although it didn't mix too well with the definitely not dry spray paint he had just coated it with. No chances were being taken tonight. Well, not really, but plastic should have a high electrical resistance, which was either the best or worst thing to wear when pesky sparks occasionally shot from your fingertips.

Lex stepped out of his mom's car he'd borrowed in front of the party in his clunky robot costume that looked more like a roller skater being sent to war or something, knowing full well he wasn't even invited to the Halloween party. However, it was two months into school and all he had were friendly acquaintances, so it was worth a shot to at least meet someone new tonight. Or completely embarrass himself with his crudely and quickly crafted costume. Not like home would have been very pleasant anyway. Exchanging eye contact in the hallway with his older stepbrother that definitely wants nothing to do with him daily wasn't getting him anywhere, socially. Actually, he had no idea where Fletcher was tonight. For all he knew, he could also be at the party. Now that's a worst case scenario. No one would probably notice he wasn't invited, anyway. It's not like anyone was keeping a list... hopefully. Although he wasn't really sure what he'd do considering there was no one there that really knew he existed or cared to know anything more than his name. Lex was never a party guy; if he did attend the odd party back in his hometown, it was with his friends, who stayed together pretty much the whole time. He bit his lip anxiously. Maybe I can just get really wasted and forget I have no idea what I'm doing here all alone? Maybe I'll make a friend vomiting my guts out in the back. That would be kinda cute?

As soon as he got inside, Lex made a beeline straight for the drinks, taking note of the variety of... creative... costumes being worn around the house. Lingerie. Classy. At the very least, he did appreciate the Baymax costume and the guy dressed as something that was definitely an obscure movie reference. Hell, even the pirate girl was kinda cool in her own way. But Lex was partial, considering he liked pirates a lot already. Not like it was his place to judge anyone's costumes anyway. His robot getup wasn't exactly the best of quality. Leave the judging to the judges... With a satisfied smile, Lex commandeered a sizable bottle of vodka, slipping the majority of what was left into a plastic water bottle for later... and also now. He took a hefty gulp of the drink and wiped his mouth, unable to suppress a grimace at the disgusting taste. Awesome. As soon as you know it, you'll forget all about being here alone without an invite. Maybe things were different here, anyway. In his old town, people cared a lot if random kids showed up unannounced. Then again, his school had a lot less students than the local one in Wilmont.
halloween party
awkward...
robot costume
open
coded by natasha.

Poppy

Mood: Happy?....that can't be right...

Interaction: No thank you (open)

Penelope Vargus was keeping to herself in the backseat of her friend's 1999 Honda accord as the two boys in the front seat chattered away excitedly about the upcoming night. Poppy was hardly listening as she looked out the window, watching groups of kids dart from house to house wearing colorful costumes. It was wild to to think that less than five years ago was the last time she went out with her friends to steal mailboxes and egg houses. She wished she knew that would be her last youthful Halloween.

They always say that Halloween only gets more fun as you get older and, as far as Poppy could tell, this was true. Last year was the first year she went out with her friends to a party. Telling her parents she was staying at her friend's for the holiday and skipping off to some kid's parents' house to get drunk and high with her graduating class. She had gone dressed as something large and complected the year before and regretted it after the first drink. Being a realistic biblical angel to be edgy was only a good idea on paper.

She learned her lesson this year. She opted to dress up as a "Woman in a 1920's silent movie". She was dressed in a long, black evening gown with a oversize string of pearls danging from her neck. All exposed patch of sin had lovingly been painted and sealed a warm grey and her makeup was monochromatic. She wore a small black beret to keep her knot of hair contained and concealed, her red hair standing out shockingly against all the black and white. On the seat next to her sat a small chalkboard with the word "Happy Halloween" scratched on the front. She had a piece of chalk on a string so she could change the message though out the night.

"WELL! I don't know where you heard-"
"David told me. I told you he told me at lunch yesterday. He told me that he heard that she was caught in a very risky position with Sarah G.
"That makes less sense! She would have told me if she played for both teams. Can you believe that Poppy?" The boy in the passenger seat dressed in a dark blue plumber outfit turned around to ask Poppy about their conversation.

Poppy started at him in silence, trying to piece together exactly what he was asking. Before she could, however, he chimed back in.
"Stop with the silent movie schick, it got old in your driveway "

Poppy clutched her chest dramatically with a delicate white glove, "Well first off; fuck you, I'm hilarious. Second; I don't even know what bullshittery we are talking about."
The blonde, who is named Colin, rolled his eyes at her melodramatic tone, "Never mind. Thinking about your UFO sighting? I'm telling you Pops, you could make some cash if you go to the news with your 'lights in the sky' story."
Poppy rolled her eyes. Of course she had heard about the shower. A ton of the weird people she hangs around loves that kind of space junk.
"Yeah yeah. whatever. I'm just going to assume weird stuff like that happens in the sky from time to time, why else would UFO sightings be a thing since, like, 1960?" she asked, not really giving an answer.

She remembered the lights in the sky alright. She felt like she had a front row seat to it all being on her friends roof and all. They had been smoking and fooling around for most of the night when he had fallen asleep. Poppy sat outside his window to have a cigarette when it had began. It was mesmerizing and alarming with the intensity and suddenness of the lights in the sky. Some seemed close enough for her to be able to touch.

The conversation continued to go nowhere all the way up to the street Kash lived on. Already there were a ton of cars lining both sides of the residential streets already so the trio had to park a few blocks away. Poppy didn't mind the walk, it gave her time to get the feel of her costume. so far, her "lazy' approach was working, she was comfortable despite the chill in the air.

The party was going well so far. The party hadn't been shut down yet and Colin and his boyfriend had already melded with the crowd crammed into this kid's house. Poppy had a good buzz going and had already sold a few pre rolls to a few regulars. Weed was legal and all but the age restriction meant that Poppy could take advantage of her older friends and her niche market she has carved out. She had a few more fun things stashed in her little bat backpack but those were not a way to open a party.

Poppy refilled her beer and made her way towards the rear of the house. She was overdue for a nicotine fix and the back porch was calling her name. The Monster Mash became muted as she shut the door behind her. There were a few others scattered around the back yard in small groups. No one looked up when she came out of the house. Poppy rummaged through her bag until she found her pack of cigarettes and put one between her lips. Sparking it with her lighter, she caught a wispy movement out of the corner of her eye. She glanced to her left quickly only to find a loose tangle of red hair had escaped it's bobby pin prison. It was strange though, Poppy could have swore that it was a prominent plume of navy blue smoke she had seen. Furrowing her brow, she tucked the loose hair back under her hat and puffed on her cigarette thoughtfully.

Mi-Young Park
Interactions: Winona Winona (connor) ditto ditto (sam)

Mi-Young took this time to see who had shown up to the party. There were people she saw around school that she vaguely recognized. Then of course, there were the people she saw all the time, or well used to see all the time. Aria and indigo were chatting it up, clearly judging people. She assumed they were judges for the costume contest but they could just be judging people. Angie was here as well. She hadn't spoken to the girl after her powers manifested. It was good because Mi-Young would have accidentally outed her self around the girl.

As Mi-Young continued to look around a male voice called her name, one she recognized instantly and a smiled form on her lips. Of course there was Connor. She had a crush on the boy for who knows how long. The one true downside of this whole powers thing was that she hadn't really seen him at all the past few weeks. Did he think it was weird? She really hopped not. She brushed some stray hairs out of her face before walking towards Connor who was currently saying something to a boy next to him. Mi-Young actually didn't know who he was. Why it surprised her she had no idea. There were a lot of people she refused to talk to just on status alone.

As she walked over her gaze mostly stayed on Connor. It was only when she got closer that she finally took a good look at the boy next to him. She had to admit he was kind of cute, of course no where near as cute as Connor though. Once the boy opened her mouth, well, he lost anything he had going for him. The smile slipped from her face as an awkward one replaced it. Between the not confidant introduction, along with the lips the fake teeth gave him. Just no.

Though after the introduction she did realize who he was and had to refrain her self from laughing. She this was the guy all those memes were made of? Mi-Young cleared her throat before speaking. "Mi-Young Park." With that she turned to look back at Connor, her normal, sweet, smile coming back. "It's been a while. I hope you don't think I'm personally avoiding you. You know how life gets sometimes."​

TANIS KETTERING​

To say Tanis adored Halloween was an understatement. There was just something about the community of it- The chance to dress up and eat candy and feel like everyone was on the same page as her for once.

Parties, though… Parties weren’t really Tanis’s thing. The music wasn’t what she was used to listening to, and she much preferred small gatherings, with a focus on what was being said, bouncing off each other as they shared and, well, vibed.

A couple of friends and their thoughts- That was really all she needed.

And, she guessed, for her classmates to see her kick-ass costume.

Cosmo and Tanis had been working on their costumes for months- Selecting fabric, accessories, sewing it all together. And now, they were fully formed.

Her only article of clothing, white and frankly monstrous outside of this particular costume, draped down from her arms to the floor, dividing only to provide two leg holes, hanging loose against her and hiding her arms well enough when she held them close. Compared to most days, there was minimal jewelry, almost all of which was watermelon themed. Most striking of all were her eyes, the entirety of the sockets done in black and paired with sclera covers.

The two of them were a pair of Fresno nightcrawlers, and by god were they rocking it.

Her and Cosmo had been late, but it was worth it for the greasy diner dinner they’d stopped for before coming. It had been a valuable moment to prepare herself and get in some conversation and jokes.

As they entered, she slid in her pair of earbuds, swaying along to the music Cosmo had prepared for the night as she looked to them, raising an eyebrow.

Bring on the night

Halloween, one of the few times of the year that Cosmo could flaunt their proud designs in front of the many atrocities that were teenagers costumes of the slutty variety, or jokes of costumes found poorly made from cheap knock off stores. It was honestly jaw-dropping what people considered as wicked, enigmatic taste that Halloween was supposed to entail, standards having dropped far lower than how high one could roll their eyes.

Aside from the fashion, the holiday was special to Cosmo as it was one of the times that they could truly be free in their more eccentric habits, and indulge in the unearthly traditions and lore that they adored. It was also the time of year that they got to see Tanis smile and enjoy their time spent together a little more than their usual. That's why they purposely stalled the two's time at the diner, Cosmo didn't want their night to be ruined early by the distasteful debauchery that parties around here could bring. Truly, it wasn't the parties that Cosmo hated, but the social clicks that attended them, many Cosmo could see as Tanis and them entered through the entrance door.

That mattered very little to them though as they entered with confidence that only wearing their designs could bring. Cosmo had worked hard to perfect the fit of their jumper, the white silken fabrics they actually spent the money to afford flowing freely around them, feigning the appearance of two giant legs. Their exposed skin painted a pale white with dark black paint surrounding their sockets and the sclera giving an unholy visage. Tanis and their teamwork over the past months were more than worth it as looks were sent the two's way, Cosmo reaching for Tanis's hand and their own earbuds, connecting them to their shared port.

Pulling Tanis to the side, Cosmo peered across the crowd searching for the girls Aria and Indigo. Having only seen them a few times in school made it difficult, but with Cosmo's recent luck and the sudden change of light in their view, they instantly spotted them. Cosmo waived Aria down from the side, pointing to their phone with twitter open before looking back at Tanis.

"So, by first looks alone, what do you think of our competition? Personally, I hope some of these try-nots get crushed when they lose to us."

Cosmo Darlington
MOOD: cleary cheery as ever

INTERACTIONS: mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Tanis

MENTIONS: Winona Winona Aria KingofAesir KingofAesir Indigo

code by valen t.

Last edited:
atticus bailey
"Mom!!" The blonde boy shouted at the top of his lungs, hoping that his mom would hear him, or at least that the volume of his voice would make it impossible for his mom to pretend not to have heard it, but like expected, there wasn't a response. He was already late for the party as it was, and even though he wasn't much of a party person, where else would a teenager spend his Halloween if not uncomfortably standing in the corner of a room looking for somebody to talk to while all the extroverts danced and had actual fun. He couldn't possibly be late for that.

"Ugh, MOM!" The boy yelled again, obviously irritated, already making his way down the staircase, knowing that if his mom didn't respond to the first yell, she wouldn't respond at all unless he went into the living room and talked to her there. Lazy bitch.

"Have you seen my golden crown thingy? You know, for the costume?" The shrug of the shoulders and an unsure look the lady laying on the couch gave was pretty much a response enough, to which Atticus loudly sighed before making his way back up the stairs, his eyes showcasing a mixture of both irritation and concern as they searched for any kind of a shimmer—hopefully one which could've come from a golden crown thingy. He couldn't really be Julius Ceasar without the crown, as he would then just be a guy who didn't know how to put on a scarf properly, and he already went through that whole mess in middle school, so unless he wanted to have a mental breakdown, he absolutely needed the infamously mentioned golden crown thingy.

Fast forward a few minutes and about 689 loud sighs later, and the golden crown thingy had been found under a bunch of dirty clothes that were adequately placed on top of a chair in Atti's room, meaning that the blonde boy was officially ready to go to the party and be socially awkward like he always dreamed of being, which was exactly what he did when he eventually got to the party.

People around him were talking, the music was blasting, and Atti was slowly fading into the background, leaning against a wall overlooking the drinks table, a plastic cup of some alcoholic drink in his hand. He would've continued to do so, tapping his foot ever so slightly to the booming music until he felt he could go home and justify that as being social, but he couldn't keep his mouth shut as a guy came up to the table, practically filling up his own bottle with vodka before taking a sip, not even mixing it with any kind of juice.

"How can you drink that? Like, is everything alright at home?" The blonde boy joked, hoping that the guy in front of him wouldn't take it as an insult because that did happen quite often, and it did usually leave Atti in awkward situations he had trouble getting out of.

feeling a wall up

happy because he found his golden crown thingy

julius caesar type of getup

hery hery (Lex)
coded by natasha.

Amelia Glass
1597711683813.png
Interaction: open
Amelia had to go to this party. Emphases on had. She wasn't exactly a party person and she would rather be at home working out or sleeping. The only reason she was here was because her senses went off like crazy at school and she knew the people who had the powers would be here. What she was going to do about it she had no idea. Sure she could handle them hand to hand but hell, if they knew how to control their powers she was kind of useless. Amelia wished they would send her back up or something but no.

Amelia pulled up to the house. Well as close to the house as she could. Getting out of the car, she padded her dress to get the wrinkles out, and flung her long hair over her shoulder. People started at her with open mouths and she knew exactly why. Amelia loved and hated that she looked exactly like the actress Emilia Clarke. She loved it because it she could use it to her advantage to get free stuff. The downside was she had to deal with so many people coming up to her for autographs. Tonight didn't help because she decided to dress up as Daenerys from Game of Thrones.

Walking into the house, no one paid attention to her. Kids were either drunk or just too busy parting. Amelia's eyes darted around. They landed on the people who were glowing to her eyes. Some were a little bit brighter than others. At this point in time she had a theory as to why. That theory being maybe those with a brighter light had a stronger grip on their powers? Or maybe they knew about them while the duller ones didn't?

Amelia wasn't planning on drinking but she couldn't help her self when she reached the table. She regretted it the instant she got there. She had caught some guy's eyes as they tried to come up and flirt with her. She rolled her eyes and politely told them she wasn't interested but when they wouldn't back off and actually went to touch her, she grabbed their wrist and snapped it back causing a yelp in pain to come out of the boy's mouth. "Try and touch me again it will be a lot worse." With that she released him and he hissed in pain and backed away, cursing loudly. What a great way to start the evening. She sighed.​

Lex Delgado

Electrokinesis
Lex jumped at the sound of someone's voice to his side, spilling a bit of his drink onto his shoes. He flinched as the small splash of vodka hit his shoes, already mortified minutes into the party. He slowly turned around and capped his bottle, his face beet red. Don't tell him about home. Don't tell him about home. Don't tell him about home. Don't make it weird. Don't- "Well, I kinda need the drink considering my vindictive and, quite honestly, terrifying stepbrother may or may not be lurking around somewhere plotting something seriously dangerous against me at any time. Like, he's probably at this party now. And now I'm not so sure why I showed up in the first place. I don't really know anyone here and these kinds of things aren't really my thing but I thought, y'know this could be a good thing. Maybe I could make some friends, considering I am one of the resident new kids, which isn't saying much because I'm really not as interesting as the others at school. It's been really awkward since I've started. And it's really awkward now."

Lex paused and took another sip of his drink, being extra careful not to spill anything this time. "But to answer your question, I like drinking it straight better considering it still tastes bad even when you mix it with stuff. Like, why have to drink 10 times as much considering you'll nearly gag it all out anyway?" The boy laughed awkwardly, painfully aware of his oversharing. He looked away for a few moments, cursing himself for opening his mouth. His fingers started to twitch as the stress of having his foot into his mouth increased. Lex could feel an itching pain in his fingers as he held back the static electricity fighting to be released. He winced a little, really not used to withholding this much pain. Regardless of the massive mental and physical discomfort he was in, he composed himself enough to give another go at a normal conversation. "... anyway, nice costume."

Suddenly, grabbing his plastic bottle and leaving seemed like a really solid course of action right about now. His hands growing increasingly twitchy, he clenched a fist and used the other to grip the bottle, taking another generous sip of his drink. What am I supposed to do with my hands?! He probably thinks I'm a tweaker or something! Lex's eyes drifted to his bottle, a little alarmed at how much he'd drank over such a short period of time. Well, you got your wish. Getting alcohol poisoning next to a stranger.
halloween party
AWKWARD
robot costume
mogy mogy (Atti)
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Fletcher Hayes

No Powers
Fletcher got off his bike, a little irritated Lex had gone off to the party with the only car left at home; his dad took the other car earlier in the day and hasn't returned home. Worn from his semi-long bike ride, he left the bike sitting on the side of the house and made his way inside. That dork better stay out of my way tonight. The somewhat grumpy teenager patted the white collared shirt he was wearing, dried red food dye splattered across the front and back. He took a red marker out of his back pocket and scribbled marks on his face to look like blood or scratches or confusing red lines. As low-effort his costume was, Fletcher made a fine zombie.

The dark-haired boy went straight for the drinks, harshly bumping shoulders and pushing through the crowd. It's a wonder how even the popular crowd tolerates him. He glanced at Connor, thankful he hadn't gone the same low-effort route as him. And the last thing he wanted was to have to explain to their coach why his jersey was stained and reeked of weed and alcohol, despite numerous washings. At the table, he saw a girl rejecting some guy's lame advances. He laughed rather loudly, making eye contact with the guy as he left, holding his wrist. Grabbing a beer, he asked, "So who are you supposed to be?" He took a swig of his drink, watching her eyes dart from person to person, bewildered as to who she was looking for. He bent down a little, lowering his head to her eye level and looking into the crowd, following her gaze from teen to drunken teen. "What, are you looking for your boyfriend or something?"

He eyed her dress curiously, getting the impression he was definitely supposed to be impressed. He instantly recognized the girl's uncanny resemblance to the girl from Game of Thrones. Like, she was freakishly close to being a clone. Of course, he wouldn't say anything. No, that would be too easy. She's expecting it. But Fletcher wouldn't give her the satisfaction of his awe. Yet. He cocked his head to the side with intrigue. Something about this girl was off. Not in an off way like she was a vampire or had super powers or was a robot or anything. She just didn't really seem to belong. Even so, this was just Fletcher's intuition. He had been subconsciously reading people his whole life, scrutinizing their mannerisms. And something about this girl definitely piqued his interests. After that display with the flirting guy, the boy began to wonder if she could be of any use to him.
halloween party
hmmmm...
zombie fletch
coded by natasha.

Poppy

Mood: Playful

Interaction: still no thank you (open)

Poppy watched the cherry of her flicked cigarette soar across the host's backyard. She briefly felt a pang of guilt when he imagined the parents discovering the butt while gardening or whatever. Usually, she was a little better about littering. Attempting to have the outward persona of an aloof anarchist was difficult when you cared about the planet. Oh well. There was no way she was going to go stomping around the flowerbeds in the dark looking for her cigarette butt. Poppy grabbed her silent movie sign from the porch and headed back into the heart of the party.

Once inside, Poppy paused in the doorway to take in the student body crammed into this house. The party seemed to be in full Halloween swing. Skeletons were fortnite dancing with vampires and slutty firefighters were on beer pong teams with slutty math professors. Poppy loved this time of year and she was happy she finally grew out of the "destroy shit and huff paint" phase of Halloween celebration. Her parents told her that there were points in her life that were going to slowly make her feel more like an adult. This defiantly felt like one of those times, she was changing, she was less than one year from college and couldn't wait to see who would come out the other side.

Poppy finally closed the door behind her and dove into the crowd. It looked like tons of people spent a lot of time on their costumes. Poppy briefly remembered that there was a costume contest happening some time that night. She thought about entering up until she passed someone in full medusa gettup and a pair dressed as some ghost pants. There was no way her costume, which was literally designed to blend in and keep her from talking to people, would win against some of the peacocking going on tonight.

Poppy finally squeezed into the kitchen and glanced around.
Perfect she thought as her gaze leveled on a small black coffee maker tucked away behind a stack of pizza boxes. She didn't waste time finding the host of the party. Coffee was basically free, right? She filled the glass pot with water and dumped it in the basin. While it was warming up, she started going through cabinets liked she did this every morning. She was grateful that her gray facepaint was still sealed. It would be a shame if she started marking everything she touched with monochromatic streaks.

As the coffee pot dripped and filled the kitchen with it's warm aroma, Poppy flipped through the pizza boxes in search for something to snack on. For the most part, she was ignoring the people around her. She leaned against the counter with her successfully scrounged piece of pizza, munching on it thoughtfully while she waited for her coffee to be done. She saddled back and passively eavesdropped on the groups around her.

Last edited:
atticus bailey
A smile was plastered on Atti's face as the boy in front of him stumbled to find normalcy in the sea of awkwardness he obviously managed to fall in, and while Atti would never make somebody else uncomfortable on purpose because he knew how it felt, the promise of not being the most awkward one in a conversation was giving him a sense of some newly-found power; hence, the smile.

It was only after a few seconds of incredibly delicate silence that the other blonde boy finally spoke. Oh, and he didn't just speak—he told a whole novel, a sequel, a Netflix adaptation, and the reviews on RottenTomatoes.com, which didn't only surprise Atticus, but actually made him chuckle a little, not knowing if the other boy was just being a comedic king, or if he was actually being dead serious. Whichever it was, however, Atticus was 100% invested. After all, it wasn't every day that R2-D2 unloaded all of his worries and problems on you after you showed worry about his potential drinking problem.

"Well, first of all, um, calm down Abel, because I'm pretty sure that if your brother did come to the party, he came to have fun, not to 'plot something seriously dangerous against you'. And secondly, drinking cranberry vodka is better than drinking plain vodka, simply because I'm not the one who is gonna be Woody Harrelsoning in about two minutes' time." He said, a chuckle escaping his mouth here and there as he looked at the almost empty plastic bottle of vodka the boy poured himself virtually minutes ago.

He was actually doing pretty good at this whole socializing thing when he wasn't worried about being the most awkward person there. Now, if only everybody could've been as awkward as the guy standing in front of him making Atti seem almost normal in comparison. "I'm Atti, by the way." He said, offering his hand for the stranger to shake, hoping that he would introduce himself as well, otherwise Atti would simply have to continue to call him Abel, and that's like the one name worse than Atticus.

feeling a wall up

excited to be rocking this socializing thing

hery hery (Lex)
coded by natasha.

eve brooks

mood irritated

location entering the party

tag hery hery (Lex & Fletcher) mogy mogy (Atticus)

outfit lilo and stitch onesie (stitch)

power atmokinesis

Eve slipped the blue cotton fabric over her shoulders slowly, eyeing the window. Her parents were bound to come home any minute and Eve did not want to be there to feel their wrath. Besides, she was heading to a party. Fletcher told her it was going on and she decided why the hell not. It's not like her parents cared about what she did... well they did but only because it was something Willow wouldn't do. As she zipped up her onesie, she eyed her outfit carefully. She was wearing a Lilo and Stitch onesie, specifically Stitch. She loved Disney movies and had one because Lilo and Stitch was one of her favourites. A poor excuse for a costume but it didn't bother Eve too much. She didn't have time to make an actual costume and this was just hanging in her closet. Rolling her eyes and giving a huff, she turned to start packing an overnight bag-- just in case things got too wild. She was grabbing a plain t-shirt from her closet when suddenly a curt knock sounded at her door as her brown-eyed sister barged in.

"Where do you think you're going?" She demanded in a high-pitched tone, her phone in hand ready to call their mom and dad. Eve's sister was barely taller than her, reaching a height of 5'4". Her blonde hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and her brown eyes glared down at her sister. Willow looked perfect as ever, wearing skinny jeans and a cream button-up blouse. Eve had hoped that Willow would've gone somewhere else for college but alas, she had to stay with mom and dad like the perfect child she was.

"Study group, I'm taking the extra car," Eve mumbled. She hated lying and while she wasn't one to go to parties, she wanted to spite her sister and show her parents that she could do things her way without them saying a thing. She wasn't going to be drinking... just making sure others were alright. "We're dressing up for Halloween." She explained, zipping up her overnight bag and pushing past her older sister.

"I know you're lying! You're going to that Halloween party aren't you!" Willow called out after her, hurriedly following her down the stairs and dialing the phone hastily. Eve rolled her eyes and grabbed the keys off the dining room table, making her way to the door. Before she could open the door, the door swung open, showcasing her exhausted parents. They paused and looked her up and down, grimacing at her attire. "Mom! Dad! Eve's going to a party." Willow whined accusingly. Her parents raised their eyebrows and crossed their arms knowingly.

"To Hell, you're not Evelyn." Her mother's voice raised, crossing her arms. Her father looked at her expectantly as if to say 'you know better.' Eve threw up her arms angrily and pushed past her parents who followed closely behind. "Evelyn get inside right now!" Her mother yelled, anger rising in her throat. Eve ignored her mom, unlocking the second car and throwing in her overnight bag. Maybe she would be drinking tonight.

"It's a study group!" Eve yelled back, throwing herself into the white 2014 Prius before slamming the door. Before her parents could reach her, she slammed on the gas and reversed out of the drive, hurrying off to the party.

As she drove, Eve could hear thunder rumble in the distance and she gave a heavy sigh. She knew it was her fault, but she didn't understand why or how. After 15 minutes of driving, she finally reached the destination. Cars littered the sides of the road and she could hear music coming from the busy house. Parking a few ways away, she huffed and grabbed her overnight bag, slung it onto her shoulders, and made her way to the door.

She was late, obviously, but that didn't bother her too much. She came to have a good time and she wasn't going to let anything bother her, or at least try not to. Pushing through crowds of people, her eyes scanned the room and reached a familiar face: Lex. Lex was her coworker during the summer and the two had become friends since. They also happened to have almost the same schedule which helped them bond even closer. Lex was with another person but that didn't bother Eve. She needed someone to vent to or get her mind off of things. Before making her way over to the boys, she stopped by the kitchen and grabbed a can of Dr. Pepper, opening it and sticking a straw in.

As she approached the two, she let out a small "Hey guys!", her eyes studying their costumes. Lex was clearly a robot of some sort and the stranger was... Julius Caesar? Eve wasn't entirely too sure. "How goes the party?" She asked, shoving her free hand into her onesie's pocket.

coded by weldherwings.

61xh7rYuySL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Last edited:

"i explode shit."

"It's thirty an ounce for the good stuff. Stop bein' a fucking cheapskate 'cause I'm not negotiating here, ese." Ricky scolded the grizzly old man standing before him. This was the final meet-up of the evening before he could go join Alex at the Halloween party. The man's indecisiveness was definitely starting to piss him off though. The sensation from that night only seemed to return to his fingertips as his level of anger continued to rise. It was a sensation like static building up in his hands, fizzing constantly and itching to just... Blow. Shit. Up.

It had been fun at first when it'd first developed all those years ago. Blowing up throwing cards like hand grenades, charging up bullets to be shot out like solar flares, and even just melting down door knobs with the immense heat that resonated through his finger tips. But it seemed that he could never get it in check when his emotions went awry. Ricky pushed the old man further into the dark alleyway, enough that no one would see them if his powers got out of hand. The static was only the beginning, before sparks of fire bounced off them. Following that point, anything he touched "charged" up, as he'd called it. Before finally blowing up. He hadn't told anyone about the birth of these abilities out of fear of being rejected or abandoned. There, Ricky Santanna was afraid of being rejected.

It seemed the old man noticed the orange sparks illuminating the dark alley though, and quickly stammered out a yes to the offer. A thin smirk crept onto Ricky's lips beneath the all-black ski mask, and handed over the ziploc bag of whites and greens before taking the set of five twenties.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes to leave the spot before I do. Happy Halloween, sir." Ricky sighed, and watched the man walk off. That had been especially close, with the sparks fighting to be released. Sometimes Ricky liked to think of it as a boner. Any guy would understand the sensation of it having to be released, and how much worse the blue balls felt. When he'd allowed the man a couple seconds to get out, he quickly took hold of a pizza box. One that quickly darkened at the heat flowing through him, and released thin smoke into the air. When the usual orange glow consumed the box, Ricky flung it several feet into the air, and watched as it exploded into a bright ball of fire.

Seconds later he was gone, cruising down towards the Halloween party in the dark Lincoln Antique Convertible. His priced possesion.

"Alex is gonna kill me for bein' so fucking late." Ricky said to himself as he pulled up to the address given to him by Kash. There were hardly any parking spots left, and considering his tardiness it wasn't a surprise. He'd parked about a block or two down from the location, and quickly discarded the ski mask on his face. He ran through his hair with some grease, sported a dark set of driving gloves, and adjusted the leather jacket on his back. "A'ight, Dallas Winston." Ricky chuckled to himself as he exited the car. A line of smoke escaped his lips as he dusted off the blunt before making his way to the party.

Ricky cringed once he'd pushed the doors to the home open. Loud music flooded into his ears, and it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dark room and bright lights interrupting it all. Whilst scanning the hall for Alex, his eyes flashed over Alaina Hansen, and his own dearest Angie. He would've never thought that Medusa and Jack Sparrow could look so sexy, yet the two of them pulled it off with ease. He'd have to stop by and give them kudos for the quality of their costumes. While he was dressed as the popular greaser from the Outsiders flick, Ricky's own costume didn't look much different than what he usually wore. Perhaps the only difference was the golden necklace hanging from his neck, or the faded blue jeans rather than his usual black.

"Ah, there you are." Ricky whispered to no one in particular once his eyes landed on Alex. He wormed gently through the crowd, making sure to protect his gelled hair as he did so.

"Spiked drinks are the best part of the party, loser." Ricky's voice sounded in the background as he neared Alex. "Don't kill the kid's vibe, old man." He smirked down at Alex as he made his way to his side. Ricky brought out a hand for their usual handshake, a long one that he knew now mostly due to muscle memory. Every time they slapped, punched, and slid their hands against one another it'd reminded him of their making it in the park all those years ago. And Alex constantly forgetting the routine too. Following their handshake, Ricky soon spotted another individual at his side, a giant fucking dinosaur at that, and was honestly surprised at how he'd missed him when he'd arrived. "Rawr." Ricky said simply, and brought a hand over to pinch the inflatable suit. He hadn't seen one of those before, and glanced over at Alex in fascination. His fingers pressed, and released at the suit, feeling the air rush out and back.

"Hope you can breathe in that thing, hermano?" Ricky asked politely, and smoked the blunt in his hand between his sentences. "Can you drink too? I want to get my hands on a cup, and fast, it'd suck if my T-Rex friend was left out." He added, and glanced over towards the liquor table. Likely public knowledge by now, Ricky was far from a lightweight. Having been to his fair share of parties and orgies, drinking was something that naturally came to him, and took a while to really hit him. Maybe Alex would finally be able to keep up for once.

mood relaxed, content
location kash's house, halloween party
tag(s) elliot Winona Winona , alex fancries1 fancries1
mention(s) alaina apolla apolla , angela fancries1 fancries1
outfit stay gold, ponyboy

coded by weldherwings.

TANIS KETTERING​

Really, being pulled to the side by your best friend while you both listened to the same music was a pretty great start to the party tonight. She scrolled through Twitter, smirking to herself when Cosmo responded at the same time as her. Typical. Funny, but typical.

She glanced up from her phone as Cosmo spoke, tilting her head thoughtfully as she gave the room a once over, mouth ticking down as she did.

Tanis really did try to reserve judgement- Really! This was just what some people liked, and that was fine- but Halloween was her favorite holiday, and she couldn’t help an ache of disappointment edging into flat out disgust as she looked over the costumes.

“They’re boring. They’re really boring.”

She kept looking, then paused, a smirk growing on her face as she looked straight at someone wearing fairy wings.

“Most of them are really boring.” She bumped against Cosmo. “Halloween hasn't been entirely defiled.”

Lex Delgado

Electrokinesis
Lex shoved his hands in his pockets before his powers could get out of hand. "Yeah, well, we'll see. I took the car and left without him, so either I'll die at this party or when I get home." Lex looked around the room. "Listen, Atti, the only thing that'll get me through this night is an inevitable blackout." He eyed the boy's hand for an uncomfortably long time, terrified his hands would end up as glorified joy buzzers. "I'm Lex." Searching for an excuse not to shock Atti's hand, he removed his hands from his pocket and flashed some finger guns, smiling with false confidence.

Lex assumed the worst. This conversation was going terribly. The other guy was so confident, or at least leagues better than Lex at maintaining a conversation. Still, he hadn't left yet, so that was a decent sign. The boy was almost flattered that, out of all the scantily clad, drunken teenagers trashing the house, the guy chose to talk to him. Clearly, this "Atti" character was his one shot at not being alone for the entire party. That is, unless the other guy left the room out of sudden disinterest, which wouldn't really be the first time it had happened to Lex. He had considered asking what he was doing here and if he was here with his own friends, as the thought of someone actually starting a conversation with him out of their own free will was hard to wrap his head around. Ugh. He couldn't wait until the booze kicked in.

As he opened his mouth to speak, and probably fumble it in some way, he spotted Eve approaching the two of them. Thank you, thank you! God is real! Finally, someone to pull him out of his horrid attempt at being a social teenager. The itching in his fingers softened, making it easier to stop twitching. "Hey, Eve," he greeted his friend casually, leaning back a bit to mask how on-edge he was to Atti. He stared her in the eyes, hoping his anxious pleas would reach her. His stomach burned. That was definitely too much at once. Again unsure what to do with his hands, Lex downed the rest of his drink. The bottle he had initially emptied wasn't that full, so Lex was sure he wouldn't die. Regardless, it would hit him hard eventually. He couldn't tell if he was looking forward to losing a bit of inhibition at the expense of throwing up his lunch.
halloween party
a w k w a r d
robot costume
mogy mogy (Atti) beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve)
coded by natasha.

atticus bailey
You know, it was kind of weird that the stranger, who Atti now knew went by the name Lex, probably short of Alex (but could've also been that his parents were huge Superman fans), observed Atti's hand quite thoroughly before deciding not to shake it. Something told him that finger guns were the appropriate choice in the situation, but that something was obviously setting him up to fail in not being awkward. However, who knew, maybe the boy had athlete's foot on his hands and was being a responsible citizen, making sure not to spread it to others. We will never know.

Atti put his hands in his pockets, still leaning against the wall which, after all of the years of doing basically the same thing, started to become quite comfortable. Lex was about to say something, presumably uncomfortably and unusually, but a gorgeous girl approached the two boys, and all Atti could conjure up in his mind was 'fuck', which he, of course, didn't say out loud.

It was like somebody broke the positive eggshell of confidence that surrounded the blonde boy and made him into scrambled eggs with extra virgin olive oil (which tastes absolutely awful, by the way). The girl seemed very confident and not at all awkward, unlike her acquaintance, but the positive attitude which shined off of her did give Atticus some relief that maybe she wasn't one of those people who would judge him when he made a bad joke. Of course, some people post your awful joke on Twitter and make fun of you, but maybe that wouldn't with this girl.

"Hi, uh, Eve? I'm Atti." He put a smile on his face for the girl, this time not offering his hand for the other person to shake, seeing that didn't go all too well the first time. "And, the party, yeah, we're partying, being real party animals, I guess."

feeling a wall up

his eggshell was just broken, so not very good

hery hery (Lex), beeswaxie beeswaxie (Eve)
coded by natasha.

eve brooks

mood slightly better

location kash's party

tag lex ( hery hery ) & atti ( mogy mogy )

outfit stitch onesie
Eve smiled brightly at Lex, giving him a finger gun with her free hand, her other hand holding a Dr. Pepper. She turned her attention to the blonde boy who reminded her of a lost boy from Neverland; joyous and youthful. Glancing back to Lex, she noticed he was insistently pleading with eyes for help. Oh, poor Lex. She held up her Dr. Pepper enthusiastically. "Well, this is the first party I've been to in a while. Don't really intend on drinking, but maybe I need one." She ended the sentence with an exhausted sigh, thinking back to her previous argument. She glanced around the room, watching the other kids go wild and party.

She looked over at Lex, who had an empty cup. Wrinkling her nose she raised her eyebrows. "I see you got a head start Lex." She pointed out, smelling the vodka from him. She shuddered thinking of drinking vodka straight. It would make her throw up. She didn't understand how he could drink alcohol like that, but hey, who was she to judge? To each their own. Besides, she had a lot more weirder things going on with her than drinking alcohol straight.

"We could play truth or dare or something... Spice things up." She suggested, taking a sip of her Dr.Pepper. Noticing Lex's nervous glance at her, she warmly touched his arm. "Don't worry, just the three of us. We can tell everyone else to fuck off." She said with a small laugh. Her blue eyes wandered again, looking for Fletcher, who had originally invited her. To her disappointment, she couldn't find him-- but maybe that was a good thing. He did have... angry tendencies which she always had to fight during their tutor sessions. She still wanted to say hello to him nevertheless, after all, he told her about it. As she waited for the boys' response, her phone buzzed angrily in her pocket, in which she turned off. She was not going to deal with her parents tonight.

"So what do you say?" She asked them both, glancing between them both.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Bring on the night

Cosmo raised their eyes in the direction that Tanis was staring, squinting through the crowd, a small smirk spreading across their face as they spotted the horns. Getting a better look, the full piece was a monstrosity, so it was practically perfect for this time of year. A true ode to the spirit of Halloween, creative, shabby but creative.

“Well, I wouldn’t call it ready for shipping but it definitely gets the job done. I guess we might have a close second to us after all.” They scan the room one more time, getting a better idea now that the mass of who was invited finally came through the door. They let out a huff, “A blessing if you ask me, that bitch Angela is way too cocky for someone that's got a children’s toy wrapped around a peasant sheet. Oh, and Miss Daenyrus over there rocking the shredded version of her look as if she had a lack of possibilities.”

Cosmo pauses themself from making any more comments knowing that when they really got opinionated, even if they were just stating facts, that Tanis wasn’t always a fan of how they could act. They knew that they could be nicer, but there wasn’t anything nice that they could think of when it came to many people from the school. That, or they just weren’t worth the time to pay attention to. Tanis though, Cosmo would do anything for her. She understood them and had helped them through their toughest times, even her family showed them compassion. So, Cosmo leaned against her and flipped to the next song in their playlist, looking at them with a small apology in their eyes.

“I’m really glad some people are getting into it though, I definitely think this beats last year’s Halloween. All we need now is a little excitement and our rewards for the costumes.”

Cosmo Darlington
MOOD: where's the flavor

INTERACTIONS: mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Tanis

MENTIONS: Angela, Amelia

code by valen t.

Last edited:

CADE HANSEN

pain inducement

mood

"here we go"

against the wall

interaction

Ricky ( fin fin ); Aria ( Winona Winona ); EVERYONE ELSE

Cade was not in his element, and it probably showed. Though he knew or at least knew of most of his peers, he'd drifted from many of them, if he'd ever been close with them to begin with. Ever since the stars fell and powers began to manifest, things had been different for the town. But for Cade, his drifting had started long before that. Just ask his sisters. All he wanted was to keep them and his hometown safe, and when the organization gave him a means to do that, he took it. The money helped, of course.

Cade definitely avoided the dance floor, and made his way to the drink table to pour himself a strong one. Not a lightweight in the least, he wasn't worried about the alcohol clouding his judgement. As he held the red cup with one hand, his other slid into the pocket of his jeans, where he felt the small device the organization had given him. All he had to do was remove the top and press the button, and the waves the device would emanate would cause any powers within a small vicinity to go off.

As he studied those around him, he couldn't help but feel sorry for some of them. Looking at them, he couldn't tell who had powers to begin with, but he knew that once they were found out, their time was limited. They'd be taken from their families, their homes, and even Cade wasn't sure where all of them went. He was more of an enforcer, and it was a role he was familiar with thanks to his gang lifestyle.

Moving away from the drink table, he spotted a familiar face in the crowd. Ricky. Sneering at the other male from over his whiskey, Cade made it a point to not walk in his direction. They may have shared a lifestyle choice, but they didn't share anything else, and they weren't friends. Moving past him, Cade spotted Aria helping a giant... marshmallow? Jesus, wasn't being the perfect twin Alaina's job?

Shaking his head, he took a healthy swig of his whiskey, and then another. Moving to the edge of the room, he turned and leaned against the wall. It was time. Sliding the device from his pocket, he glanced down at the little box. It almost looked like a small gift box, but when he flipped the top off, a little purple button sat nestled on the inside. He studied it for a moment, his eyes flicking upwards to the partygoers.

"Happy Halloween." He muttered, downing the rest of his drink as he pushed the button.

original.jpg

coded by weldherwings.

Aria
One moment, everything was normal and fine. Aria was smiling at the little freshman and enjoying her night with Indigo -- as surprising as that was. The kitchen had become quite the hot spot of activity, and Aria was glad to be a little bit off to the side and closer to the door. Away from the action.

And then the next, something happened and Aria couldn't explain it. It felt like that night the stars had fallen almost. A little vibration in the tips of her fingers and before she could totally fathom the strange feeling, the lights started popping out one by one until the entire room was left in darkness... or almost total darkness.

The light had gathered on Aria's fucking hands and she let out a yelp of surprise and dropped the red solo cup to the ground, whiskey pouring across the ground. "No, no, no," she mumbled. Her hands were pulsing with light that illuminated her face and smoke started to fall from them, drifting to the ground and moving across the floor in willowy wisps.

She tried to tuck her hands under her arms, into her jacket, anything to stop the billowing smoke or the glowing or just to lessen the effect that it was having -- but it wasn't working. It just kept going no matter what she did.

eve brooks

mood terrified

location near kitchen

tag lex, fletcher ( hery hery ) atti ( mogy mogy ) amelia ( Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 )

outfit stitch onesie
As she waited for the boys' answer, her eyes wandered once again, searching. She glanced briefly into the kitchen and her heart nearly stopped. There he was, talking to a girl. Whatever, no big deal. She didn't even like him, she was just his tutor. She had to distract herself from him, he was no good anyways and it wasn't like anyone liked him. He was bad news.

Lex was about to say something when suddenly the lights went out, causing screams to be heard from the crowd. Eve felt a pull in her stomach, a control that was out of her very own. As if she could visualize it, she could feel the clouds roll in, dark and heavy, cold. Throughout all this time of her trying to understand her sudden abilities and how to use them, it was at this moment that they were showcasing themselves right in front of her, almost mockingly. She tried to grasp onto it, tried to stop it, but the power was overwhelming. If she were to touch it with her fingertips, she could feel everything the atmosphere held and it terrified her.

Before she knew it, snow began to blow down from the sky, blanketing the ground quickly. Tears filled her eyes and she crouched down, trying not to let the fear consume her. She felt like Elsa for fucksakes. How the hell did the ice princess manage to do it? Trying to hold onto the power and control it was exhausting her, and she knew she'd pass out if she kept trying. With one last push of effort, she sat down and gave up and let the storm ride its course.

Her eyes wildly looked to others, hoping none would notice, but everyone else seemed preoccupied with their own fears.

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back