• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New Teen Titans

So...Is this gonna happen? Not trying to rush Sacred, I am just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, I forgot about this >_>. Yeah sorry guys, I got caught up in real life stuff.

I'll try to get this up ASAP

This was a First come First served kind ot thing though, but I'll change it since more people are interested.

Heroes:

@Apollogy8

@The Servant

@Stew

@BeyondPoetry

@Tempesta

@Tercesasti

@Crazycake

This should be up in the next hour.

It depends, if someone doesn't post thier character or just doesn't want to participate anymore then you can have thier part.

Sacred said:
It depends, if someone doesn't post thier character or just doesn't want to participate anymore then you can have thier part.
I would love to still be in this, but I have other roleplays on at the moment. So they can have my space...if you ever need me later on, just let me know.

Crazycake said:
I was just try'in to cleverly ask if the roleplay was full or not, haha ^^;;;
As of right now we have plenty of participants. If some people do not wish to participate then more spots will be available.

Well, I would like to say I was one of the few in the beginning that said they would but was not mentioned, so now I come back to an RP that was full when I was one of the few that first requested to participate >_>

@Sacred

Alright, thank you, are neutral characters allowed? >:3

For example, like Red X who just does whatever they want for their own agendas

Or do I have to actually choose a side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back