• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The new Outsiders. (Original characters/ DC universe)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically, the god-damn Batman has found and formed a team of new meta powered humans he has called “the outsiders.” Operating outside the justice league’s jurisdiction this team is full blown vigilante only answering to batman.

That’s the characters you’ll be making.
This rp would be set in the DC universe and star a original team of superheroes who follow Batman’s orders, as he funds and gives them missions etc.
Set mostly in Gotham but the team will often be sent across the globe.
———-

You can have any meta human power within reason. No one is stopping time, no one is killing people by thinking violent thoughts etc. you can make up a ability but lifting a idea from DC isn’t to bad. I may post some examples below.

Looking for four to six people who can post a few times a week.
If joining Please try your best to spell correctly and have a paragraph or two each post.
If interest builds ill make the appropriate threads.
——
Characters here
Fandom - The New Outsiders (Characters)

Last edited:
I'm in. Because of Batman. I'll post again tomorrow when I think up a character concept.

I was thinking about doing an Atlantean-esque character
I will ask that you don’t be a Atlantian as that sorta implies they would follow aquaman (being the king of Atlantis an all) aha

what if they were to be banished from Atlantis?
Eh as good as the idea could be I’m not sure. Part of my logic being Atlantians are pretty OP to begin with.

Living at the bottom of the ocean meaning they are super strong,
Breathing underwater,
Able to use water magic,

If it was water manipulation or just the super strength part it wouldn’t be a problem you know

I was planning on making a Vixen/monk esque character, but with only one animal (a wolf). And he was raised by a wolf clan around the All-Caste. He takes on the traits of a wolf with a special weapon. Is that too much?

I was planning on making a Vixen/monk esque character, but with only one animal (a wolf). And he was raised by a wolf clan around the All-Caste. He takes on the traits of a wolf with a special weapon. Is that too much?
The power is fine but I’ll probably want a bit more info on Said clan near the all caste, do you mean the group that trained Jason Todd?

it’s acceptable but I’d rather not have two people in the ninja category...

aha just because it’s set in the DC universe we don’t have to be super powered versions of the bat family

Understandable, and I didn't plan for him to be like a Jason Todd 2.0. He was more like Vixen if anything or if this was, Marvel Doctor Voodoo.

Understandable, and I didn't plan for him to be like a Jason Todd 2.0. He was more like Vixen if anything or if this was, Marvel Doctor Voodoo.
The vixen idea is great, maybe have them be a refugee from a third world country where wolfs are in high population or something.

Could explain the power and melee weaponry.

Long shot first: An Amazon character I've been tinkering with. She's considerably older than the preset age range. She's an old hand at fighting and heroics, though fresh to the vigilante scene. She would act as team muscle and combat trainer. She has some fundamental differences of opinion with the rest of the Amazons in how they should preform their duties and sought Batman out due to his mortal status and tactics.

Long shot first: An Amazon character I've been tinkering with. She's considerably older than the preset age range. She's an old hand at fighting and heroics, though fresh to the vigilante scene. She would act as team muscle and combat trainer. She has some fundamental differences of opinion with the rest of the Amazons in how they should preform their duties and sought Batman out due to his mortal status and tactics.
That’s sorta perfect. The age doesn’t matter, we can assume she is one of the first batman recruits and relies on her to train the less experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back