The New OOC and Hangout

Are you sure? Now I think about it, I suspect it's more likely that her grandmother was.

Oh so now you're casting aspersions on Welian's extended family's sexual promiscuity?!

That's low J.

Teen pregnancies are not a respectable topic for joking about.

So anyone have any clue where I could plop my character down and initiate inntterraacttiioonnss?
Vast majority of characters seem to have creators who have vanished off the face of the Earth or they're busy because the episode basically started years ago.

So anyone have any clue where I could plop my character down and initiate inntterraacttiioonnss?
Vast majority of characters seem to have creators who have vanished off the face of the Earth or they're busy because the episode basically started years ago.

Aaron is not currently engaged, other than looking for Director swan to communicate with Tabitha which just became moot. Lucas has currently fainted or something. Kate is on a boat, Manami and Tony are down by the docks. I would suggest Tony or Aaron

To clarify, Aaron is a very friendly member of staff, and works well as welcome wagon sort of interaction, if that is what you are looking for...

Tony on the other hand is less avuncular, but good for technical discourse if you want to explore power set and hash out whether you have been tested yet and such (which is unclear from the history)

Speaking of which, I should post a testing thread on mission board.

One day, I shall return. One day. I just really lack writing motivation during this break. Idk why. >.<

One day, I shall return. One day. I just really lack writing motivation during this break. Idk why. >.<
Aww, not even to respond to double crash landing Manami posts?! Surely Sam has some sardonic comment prepare for that?

Lemon Boy Lemon Boy We talked about having him interrupt Juliana and Mitch, on Discord

That option remains open, and if you decide to go for it we can then both gently bug yoikes yoikes to post >w<

Emphasis on gently : P

Oooh! ooh! ooh! Oooh!

New head-canon: Manny IS the agent that ported Hyou to 108, having been accidentally sent back in time, grown up and become an agent for commonwealth!

Make it so!

Aww, not even to respond to double crash landing Manami posts?! Surely Sam has some sardonic comment prepare for that?

Sam is frozen in time in Episode 5 until welian decides to react to her Lion King memory. :P

I just realized that I forgot to tag Teh Frixz Teh Frixz in my last Ep 5 post, since Tabitha is also somewhere in the floats.
I edited it but I've heard doing that doesn't notify people, so...

Hey there o/
You're definitely in range of the Megaphone Speech as well, congratulations! >w<

Lemon Boy Lemon Boy We talked about having him interrupt Juliana and Mitch, on Discord

That option remains open, and if you decide to go for it we can then both gently bug yoikes yoikes to post >w<

Emphasis on gently : P

giphy.gif

I'm really lost about what's going on and where my characters are and what are they doing right now i only remember Tomoko eating ice cream and Naran helping out in one of the volunteers tent

giphy.gif

I'm really lost about what's going on and where my characters are and what are they doing right now i only remember Tomoko eating ice cream and Naran helping out in one of the volunteers tent
Juliana bumped into Mitch because she was waking while using her phone.
She dived into the ground to save the cellphone and at the same time threw her purse for the other to catch.

Mitch did catch it, but not without having the purse hit her in the face first.

Juliana thanked Mitch in her own weird way.

Last edited:
About what's been going on uhhh:
  • Team Green Gators is moving on at the water course
  • Tabitha made a rucks as a giant in the bay but that's been dealt with already, now she's waiting for Team Six in the course floats.
  • Richard and Kate were in one of the boats but the engine got soaked which means it doesn't work
  • But then Manami's parents showed up to help them (they are fishman!)
  • Manami goes back to the coast to get Kendrick who wasn't having a great day and blows up on her (He had already done so with Piper and it hadn't been pretty)
  • But then she listens and gives him some confort so, crisis averted!
  • They go to the water course (Kendrick rides on Manami's back 'till there, quite an adventure), concerned that one member of their team (A girl from 107) is already way ahead.
  • So Kendrick's plan was to get a Megaphone from one of the volunteers and Manipulate her into waiting for them. By literally letting the whole facility know that she had been going against the rules and leaving her teammates behind.
  • And that it! You're here now! >w<
yoikes yoikes

Last edited:
yoikes yoikes , Teh Frixz Teh Frixz if you've seen Aaron's latest post, our teams were merged! (Celestial Body only had two people left, and only Frixz has posted for Team Six lately)

For this exam, we need an NPC for each team and with the player that was responsible for Celestial Body's NPC gone (AllHailDago, yes I know, I'm sad too >~<) we need to come up with a new one for our team. (Don't think Team Six had thought about one yet?)
Gus Gus asked if we wanted to use THIS GUY as an NPC, which he also offered to post for in case none of us want to do it

BUT, we could also come up with our own instead, all it needs is a name, a superpower and which facility it is from: 107 or 109 (the exam has three AEGIS facilities working together). I felt like that's something we needed to decide among ourselves and thus am bringing this from Discord to RPN (mostly because Frixz said she checks RPN more frequently!)

At the same time, since I'm already here, Swoob Swoob and Damafaud Damafaud say something if you're still around and still plan to take part on episode 5! I can help you get situated if you need assistance >w<

[I'll be outside this afternoon, but will answer back as soon as I can!]

Let's go! Team... Celestial Six? XD

Last edited:
Team body?

To clarify/augment what Nessy said, if anything I had Aaron say goes against how people want to run their teams, I will happily edit the post, or alternatively, we could just RetCon the situation with Aaron having misremembered a name or team constituency.

For the record, I would love to shoe horn in any or all of my NPCs, and would be happy to do he writing. I had forgotten about keith entirely ! In my heart, his code name will always be rubber baby buggy bumper.

I also love the idea of heat transfer by touch for Octavia though, and Malcolm’s hair manipulation is nifty also if you guys want to stick with the status quo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back