• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™π™ƒπ™€ 𝙉𝙀𝙒 π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ™π˜Ώπ™€π™π™Ž - A Small Long-term GRP. [1 ROLE LEFT]

I’m very much interested in this and believe I can fit in! Are there any roles (and if so, which?) that are still open?

π™π™€π˜Ύπ™π™π™„π™π™„π™‰π™‚ π™π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™€ π™‚π™π™”π™π™π™„π™‰π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ π™π™Šπ™‡π™€ ‼️
Note: This RP has been ongoing for almost 2 months now, it's a solid, active group. So, looking for someone to fit right in, and to not be overwhelmed with everything so far. Need a troublemaker, fun character - someone with Novella writing skills and good story telling~ If interested, send me a filled application form. Thank you~ πŸ’•

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back