The new journey

Saxis Bloodborne

Three Thousand Club
The sun rising ever so slowly in the deep woods outside of a small town. A man heading his way deep into the woods. A pure blooded Vampire made his way through a dirt trail. The dirt trail went on forever as he continued. No home to call his own. His bright blue eyes seem to glow at night but during the day seem normal. He kept moving knowing he was being hunted down by the very weapon bonded to him for death was the only way for the weapon to leave his side 

After what seem like hours his thrust started to grow. His hightened senses started to hear hear beats of animals and the smell of them. He was hungry the blood lust growing inside of him. He had to feed. He started to scan the trees next to him. Finally catching the scent of a boar he quietly headed towards It the sound of the brush movie slowly as he made his way through it. The dead leaves at his feet crunching under his weight. He then crouched down behind a bush seeing a boar. He glared at it a slight grin forming as he licked his lips. Human blood tasted better but he refused to turn anyone. He waited for the right moment to strike than he did. Quickly pinning the boar down he sank his fangs into the boar draining it of all its blood. He quietly feasted on it not knowing if he himself was being tracked or hunte

14c1b110de1460bd17633d7a2ddd18db.jpg

Hantu and her loyal dragon beast had been flying through the ever slowly changing sky, a smirk crossed her face as she had fed off of all the nightmares she'd given people. Her thoughts traveled to little miss perfect, Merci. The damned girl had done her best to switch people nightmares to pleasant dreams. The scent of animal blood came to her attention and she landed her beast to the ground. He was nothing more than a nightmare given true form, with a snap of her fingers the creature vanished. She followed the scent to find a man feeding off of a boar, "Couldn't find anything better to feed off of." Her voice was smooth and rich, she used it often to make people go to sleep and influence their dreams. She smirked running her fingers across her lips wondering if she could do the same to a vampire, she had never tired it and the thought of challenge thrilled her.

20170102_141946-BlendCollage.jpg

Ezio heard her voice something about her voice was strange to him but he stood up and held his hand towards the hilt of his blade " prefer not to feast on humans.. " he glared as his eyes scanned for the location of her voice until he saw her. A demon looking woman never seeing one as beautiful as her before but knew she was deadly just aura she gave off put him on the defensive. His eyes stayed on her as he was prepared for her " just leave.. you demons just don't know when to quit

Hantu held a hand over her heart, "Oh come now I think my feelings have been hurt." She walked towards him slowly, "Aren't you just tired, of all the fighting. Not to mention you just finished eating. You must want to sleep, sleep always helps clear a person's mind does it not." Her hips swayed as she walked towards him, her voice powerful and rich, soothing like a sweet lullaby.

He watched her carefully his eyes not leaving her. He stayed on the defensive his eyes started to grow a bit heavy like he was a bit tired which was strange to him. As she got closer and closer to him. He started to back away from her something wasn't right. He knew she had a strange ability. Was her ability making him tired he shook his head quickly trying to focus " I don't know what your doing but it won't work on me demon.. " he started unsheathed his blade and pointed it at her trying to keep his eyes open looking at her

She smiled a purple orb forming in her hand, she touched the blade and the light flowed over the sword on up his arm. "Come now, I won't hurt you I just want your dreams...or in this case your nightmares.[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" she said her eyes half closed as she slowly circled a finger on the blade.[/COLOR]

(Haha so I was trying to find a more human form for her but couldn't what I did find through was what she would have looked like when she was younger!!!! 20170102_205604-BlendCollage.jpg ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezio glared at her seeing the orb go up his arm as he fell back. His eyes closed as he fell asleep. The blade next to him as he laid there fast asleep

(( she still looks bad ass ))

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hantu smiled sitting next to him she traced a finger along his chest. "So cute what is it that you fear the most... something strong I hope..." her orange eyes glowed slightly as she let him dream his worst nightmare as she watched. If it was powerful enough he would have to be in it long. [/COLOR]

Rien was in his wolf form, the red patches on his body were a dull color. He watched from his den as the moon slipped away and the sun took its place. He stood and stretched staying in his wolf form, it was easier this way it seemed. He padded out of the den and to a pond that was nearby, taking a drink from the slightly cooled water. He then sat on his hunches and yawned, smelling the air for any nearby threat.

He slept his nightmare was him killing everyone with his Soul sword. But the thing is he looked like he enjoyed it more than he feared it. After what seemed like a few hours his eyes shot open and he then looked over seeing her next to him and he then pinned her down getting on top of her " what did you do to me!!

She stared up at him a smile of her face, "I just gave you a nightmare and fed off it thanks for that." She traced a finger over his chest again, "Please don't me mad at me, it's not like that was real and yet...you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

He glared down at her and he shook his head " if you thought I enjoyed that your sadly mistaken " he then quickly sank his fangs into her neck drinking her blood 

Hantu shivered as his fangs sank into her. It didn't scare her, it thrilled her maybe that was just the fact that she thrived off of nightmares. She wrapped her arms around him pulling his body against hers.

@Jason Thorn

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hantu smiled sitting next to him she traced a finger along his chest. "So cute what is it that you fear the most... something strong I hope..." her orange eyes glowed slightly as she let him dream his worst nightmare as she watched. If it was powerful enough he would have to be in it long. [/COLOR]

Rien was in his wolf form, the red patches on his body were a dull color. He watched from his den as the moon slipped away and the sun took its place. He stood and stretched staying in his wolf form, it was easier this way it seemed. He padded out of the den and to a pond that was nearby, taking a drink from the slightly cooled water. He then sat on his hunches and yawned, smelling the air for any nearby threat.

Snow

Blood Singer on the run

unnamed.jpg

Snow: She had wandered into the forest, her ribs poking out of the dress she wore. Her hair was so pale it looked white. As white as the dress she wore. Her limbs were skinny from no food but she paid their aching no mind. A blood singer could survive almost anything as long as they had their blood. She stopped, falling to the ground, a small yelp of pain sounding out. She could no longer dry from the parchedness of her throat. It had been weeks since she had had water. Her nose sniffed at the dirt beneath her pale fragile hands. She could smell the iron, good for her blood. She took a handful of it and began to eat. She stopped, crunching down on a cricket. Protein... she tried to tell her disgusted self. Fatigue and starvation took over her body. It had been a good couple months with no food after all. She fell to the ground, curled up in fetal position. She only allowed sleep to come when she could not stop the blackouts. For only then would she dream nothing.

Wondering through the forest is a man wearing what seems to be some kind of training gi, with a staff on his back and a bag slung over it. They seemed to be the the  two things that accompany him on his journey. The man with staff has a build that is ready to fight, yet his posture while walking connotes a laid back attitude.   Wandering through the forest the man know as Dia Lakebrow wonders, about where this journey will take him. For now he was enjoying  a walk through this peaceful place. Back when he was being trained, Dia learned about how one should find peace in ones self and see it in the world around. In this place seeing the peace was no difficult task. Still he was also taught that at times people wish to disturb said peace, and when those times come you must be ready to defend the peace.  Continuing on Di continue to a wonder about where this path shall lead him. He only hopes food is involved. 

Rien smelled and heard some collapse nearby. He followed the sound and came upon a girl who was all skin and bones. He whined at her and nudged her, she felt cold so he laid next to her letting his body warm her up, "Miss...please wake up.." he nuzzled at her neck, "Miss please wake up I'll get you some food and what not." 

Rien smelled and heard some collapse nearby. He followed the sound and came upon a girl who was all skin and bones. He whined at her and nudged her, she felt cold so he laid next to her letting his body warm her up, "Miss...please wake up.." he nuzzled at her neck, "Miss please wake up I'll get you some food and what not." 

Snow: She groaned, turning to curl into the warmth beside her. Opening her eyes she stared at him dizzily. The brief sleep was much appreciated but her body demanded more. She whimpered as she looked at the giant wolf. Her throat so dry from lack of water she could hardly speak. She reached out a hand to touch him lightly, using her telepathy. Water if you can, if you wish to kill me then just go. I would rather you not.

Wonder through the forest is a man wear was seems to be some kind of gi almost, with a staff on his back and a bag slung over it the only two things that accompany him on his journey. The man with staffs looks like he is ready to fight, yet his posture while walking connotes  Wandering through the forest the man know as Dia Lakebrow wonders about where this journey will take him. For now he was enjoying  a walk through this peaceful place. Back when he was being trained, Dia learned about how one should find peace in ones self and see it in the world around. In this place seeing the peace seeing peace was no difficult task. Still he was also taught that at times people wish to disturb said peace, and when those times come you must be ready to defend the peace.  Continue on Dia wonders about where this path shall lead him. He also hopes food is involved. 

((Do you want to join our little interaction in the forest? I just noticed you are there as well so ya know haha))

Rien nodded, "I have no wish to kill you more like nourish you back to a healthy state...bare with me I will be a gentle as possible." With that he shifted to his human form and picked her up heading back towards the pond he had just been to. "I'm going to take you to my den and then I'll go get water and boil it for you so it doesn't make you sick. I have a little bit of water ready to drink and also some meat that I cooked. He said walking passed the pond and to his den. He laid her down on two doe skins and then laid one on her. 

Rien nodded, "I have no wish to kill you more like nourish you back to a healthy state...bare with me I will be a gentle as possible." With that he shifted to his human form and picked her up heading back towards the pond he had just been to. "I'm going to take you to my den and then I'll go get water and boil it for you so it doesn't make you sick. I have a little bit of water ready to drink and also some meat that I cooked. He said walking passed the pond and to his den. He laid her down on two doe skins and then laid one on her. 

Snow: A shifter huh... haven't seen one of those in a while. The last one was hunting me. She whispered into his mind, her weight as light as a feather. She closed her eyes, curling up against his warm skin. She had been wondering in the cold so long it was nice to feel the heat on her bones. When laid down on the doe skins she sighed happily, her finger digging into the soft pelts. She let her eyes flutter open, rose orbs looking around the place. 

"Well if I had any intention to hunt you I'm fairly sure you'd be a goner already..." he picked up a small black pot, "I'll be right back and then I'll get a little bit of water and food into you, but not a lot with how malnourished you are it would make you sick." With that he quickly went to the pond and got more water. He got back to his den and set the pot down over some sticks and lit it up with his finger. He turned towards the girl and gently pulled her into his lap and in a sitting position. He held what little water was fresh to her lips to drink, "Remember take it slow..."

"Well if I had any intention to hunt you I'm fairly sure you'd be a goner already..." he picked up a small black pot, "I'll be right back and then I'll get a little bit of water and food into you, but not a lot with how malnourished you are it would make you sick." With that he quickly went to the pond and got more water. He got back to his den and set the pot down over some sticks and lit it up with his finger. He turned towards the girl and gently pulled her into his lap and in a sitting position. He held what little water was fresh to her lips to drink, "Remember take it slow..."

Snow: She nodded grudgingly. The stranger had a point. It wasn't like she could do anything to stop him. That thought didn't stop her bottom lip from trembling when he touched her. Panic ran through her and her body flinched as she was pulled into his lap. She knew he was being gentle but still... Her eyes met his as she nodded slowly, accepting the water from him. Her rose eyes closed and she sipped happily at the water, her trachea sliding visible from her tightly wrapped skin. She had almost no softness left to her body from malnourishment. Her throat was greedy for the water and her hands shakily lifted, trying to tip the cup to take bigger sips.

He let her drink the water bit pulled it away after a little bit. "Here eat a little bit of this." He brought some warm cooked deer meat to her lips. "What were you doing out here on your own anyways..." he let the heat from his body sink into hers to make her more comfortable.

Dai continued through the forest, his thoughts becoming more and more fixed on food. "Wish I had packed some more at my last stop" he thinks as his stomachs starts to make noises. Looking up he notices some fruit hanging from a tall tree. The fruit glowed in Dia's eyes, his mind wondering about how wonderful it must taste. These thoughts didn't help his stomach at all. Placing his duffel bag on the floor, Dai starts to climb the tree. The tree didn't seem to want to help at all, instead placing some spiked branches in the way. Either that or they were just there from the start and Dia didn't notice until just before he grabbed them. A sigh and a muttering of "too close" followed. Continuing up  until the fruit is in arms reach, Dia reaches out just grabbing it. Devouring it in a second Dia now thinks about how to get down. 

Kila watched the man climbed up the tree even as the tree tried to stop him. The man must have been rather hungry because he just tore into the fruit without even saying a thank you for the food. She came out of hiding her wings fluttering behind her, "You should thank this poor tree sir..." she said her voice was soft and smooth. Like running your fingers over soft flower petals.

Dai, while trying to figure out how to get down the tree, hears a voice. Looking over he sees Fairy of some sort, with bright blue wings like that of a butterfly and flowers growing on her like a sweetest garden. Her voice matched her pretty exterior as it sounded like what sleeping on clouds,  Hanging from the tree by his feet, like some sort of monkey he responds "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude to the tree, sorry about that tree and thank you for the fruit, it tasted great" with a light tone and smile. Dai rather simple nature seemed to shine through the smile on his face. "So how are you anyway". @RacingBloodWolf

Kila smiled at him, "I'm doing wonderfully and so is this tree. You seem to be connected to nature so why didn't you simply just ask???" She asked with a soft chuckle, the trees branches brushed against Kila and also went down placing Dai on the forest floor. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back