The new journey

"A twisted fate but that doesn't mean you should never have been born and that's what you make it seem like. Whether you know it or now, even if it is only small you are still a part of good memories to someone." He said softly rubbing her back as she coughed.

@Jennete

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]She shook her head, "It's not my forest to control. I have my own forest maybe you will come across it one day." She looked up as her food was sat down before her, it was a mix of vegetables and beef.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She was a bit surprised but very pleased when he gave her a kiss back. For some odd reason she had butterflies in her stomach and that had never happened to her in her entire life. She man could very well be her downfall one day but she didn't care, she was attached to him and she was happy with it. "So handsome what do you normally do around here??"[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hob its  a lest a  bit nicer then that one if I was just in" the fighter says as his food arrives, his eyes lighting up like a cat when it spy's a dead mouse. Digging start it in the food was massacred as the famished fighter devours his was through. Looking up with food in apple in hand he asks "Oh sorry would you like some?". @RacingBloodWolf

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]She laughed softly, "No I have my own, enjoy. And yes my forest is one of peace and prosperity." She said her eyes growing soft as she thought about it. "All forests are connected though and I can jump from one to another. Hence I am well know in many towns and places around each forest." [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] @SirGrey[/COLOR]

Ezio looked at her and then got off of her and sat down next to her " normally just wander around.. usually get followed by Demons wanting this blade of mine. It traps souls and gives the person who uses this blade their powers.. " he looked over at her " figured you would kill me for it

She shook her head, "Nope I just wanted your nightmares. They full my power, like so." With that she made her loyal beast dragon appear it laid it's head in her lap and she ran her hand along its horn. "Even though he is made from a nightmare he is still real in every since as long as I want him to be." 

Ezio looked over at the Dragon that was created by the nightmares. He looked over at her and leaned forward picking up his blade and sheathing it " you know your own kind is going to attack you too for being near me " he looked over at her 

She laughed, "The only thing I have in common with them is that we are all labeled demons." She circled her fingers through the air and two perfect copies of her and Ezio formed before them. "Anyways they would have to figure out who was real..." she said with a smirk. She felt relaxed with this guy for some reason and she wasn't really sure, "Hantu by the way."

Ezio smirked watching her make a copy of each of them. He thought that was very impressive. " pleasure to meet you Hantu " He then laid back next to her never meeting a demon that didn't want him dead. He turned his head looking at her " so how do you feed on my nightmares other than just making me tired. " he leaned closer to her " does it feel the same like when I drink your blood?

She shook her head, "Well for the most part I've never fed on someone with them knowing about it so I don't really know and I've always done it when they were asleep." She wasn't really sure if she could feed on a person's nightmare with them being awake but now he knew about her so maybe things would be different in feeding. She normal could project herself into someones nightmare if she felt like it, so maybe she'd do that next time with him. "I guess we will find out the next time I feed off of your nightmares." She said running a nail lightly down his chest with a smile. 

Ezio felt her nail go along his chest as he placed his hand on her fore arm " i guess when I fall asleep we will see " he would smirk as he leaned forward kissing her on the lips again. He really enjoyed kissing her which he never felt about anyone before not even a demon

On 1/12/2017 at 9:53 AM, RacingBloodWolf said:

"A twisted fate but that doesn't mean you should never have been born and that's what you make it seem like. Whether you know it or now, even if it is only small you are still a part of good memories to someone." He said softly rubbing her back as she coughed.

@Jennete

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]She shook her head, "It's not my forest to control. I have my own forest maybe you will come across it one day." She looked up as her food was sat down before her, it was a mix of vegetables and beef.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She was a bit surprised but very pleased when he gave her a kiss back. For some odd reason she had butterflies in her stomach and that had never happened to her in her entire life. She man could very well be her downfall one day but she didn't care, she was attached to him and she was happy with it. "So handsome what do you normally do around here??"[/COLOR]

Snow: "Trust me when I say I am not." She whispered, calmed down by his hand. Her blood hummed in appreciation, singing to what it has deemed her protector. She nearly threw up at the thought of having a protector. Of forcing someone to look after her as if she were helpless.

"Are you okay..." he asked her softly, he felt the urge to protect her but for one it was normal for him. He had always felt the need to protect women. This was somewhat stronger than usual but he didn't really mind. He heard the faint humming noise and listened to it, it sounded like an old song with no lyrics at the moment.

She kissed him back enjoying everything that was going on between them. "Indeed we will." She said with a smirk her eyes half closed. "This time though I'll let you go to sleep on your own."

He nodded and laid back down next to her. His eyes slowly started to shut. He took a deep breath but then he caught a scent of someone very ominous. He reopened his eyes. He looked over at her " someone is nearby..

Raiden walked up through the trees and pointed both his pistols at them " oh look what we got here.. a demon and a mmm a human maybe a vampire " he spoke with a serious tone keeping both his pistols locked on them both towards the ground where they laid

Continuing on with his meal, the fighter finishes is it in record time, with the plate just barely surviving the ordeal. After a rather loud the burp, Dia says in a slightly embarrassed tone "Sorry Guess I shouldn't do that around a fairy goddess". Leaning back his char with a carefree posture he ask "So did you just happen to be passing by looking for people to save or are actually up to something" the fighter asks with curiosity in his voice. @RacingBloodWolf

She shook her head, "No I heard that a soul was wandering around and I teleported there." She blushed slightly, "People who are in that place rarely ever live. That place eats them..." She shuttered slightly. Each forest had it's own fairy. She wasn't anything special really, she just happened to be a Fairy Goddess who couldn't even save her own sister from turning bad..."

@SirGrey

Hantu shot up, "I don't know who you are but I prefer not having a gun pointed at my face." With that being said an invisible body armor appeared on both her and Ezio, it even cover their faces. "So what do you want..." 

Ezio quickly stood next to her glaring at the man unaware of the invisible armor that she formed around them both. His scent was mixed like he was different than any mortal.

Raiden glared at the woman and than his gaze shifted towards the Vampire " well your both monsters.. I'm a demon hunter " he said as gripped his pistols tightly " your one murders innocence for just pleasure and we'll it's time we mortals fight back 

"Are you okay..." he asked her softly, he felt the urge to protect her but for one it was normal for him. He had always felt the need to protect women. This was somewhat stronger than usual but he didn't really mind. He heard the faint humming noise and listened to it, it sounded like an old song with no lyrics at the moment.

@Jennete

Hantu laughed, "Oh I'm sorry you have the wrong demon my dear. I don't kill people, I just take energy from their nightmares when they sleep, it doesn't evem effect them." She said with a shrug.

Raiden shook his head " a demon is a demon regardless I kill them " he then squeezed both triggers of his pistols which recoiled upwards the sound was loud as the bullets flew at a a quick velocity but clashed with the the invisible armor " mmm so you got an invisible shield protecting you both

Ezio smirked as he lookedover at Hantu  " demon hunter you won't survive this.. I'm warning you as he grinned showing his fangs a slight hissing coming from his mouth. " plus I won't let you kill this beautiful Demon here

She shook her head, "No...I don't want to kill him, I want his nightmare." Her orange eyes glowed and two purple orbs. "I think a double dose will suit you!!!" The purples orbs floated in the air circling the guys head but not touching him. She felt her energy swaying slightly but she ignored it. She made sure to keep Ezio covered in armor but hers faded away. She had been to flashy earlier, she silently cursed herself.

Ezio looked over at her then back at him seeing the orbs appear and circle around the unknown man's head. He grinned evily as he as he watched him carefully

Raiden glared as he jumped back firing shots at her and him the shield protecting Ezio but the bullets making contact with Hantu hitting her in the leg

Hantu hissed as a bullet hit her left leg. She fell to the ground, holding her knee, "Okay not doing this nice anymore..." the purple orbs hit the guy. They wouldn't put him to sleep but they would bring forth his nightmares. "So why not go to sleep. Sleep is wonderful and there are no cares in the world."

She kissed him back enjoying everything that was going on between them. "Indeed we will." She said with a smirk her eyes half closed. "This time though I'll let you go to sleep on your own."

Snow: She looked at him and nodded. "I'm fine." She laughed a little at herself and tried to stand, her body shaking too much that she fell back down in huff on her back. She rolled over with a groan, upset at her own patheticness. "I'm sorry for taking up your time..." She didn't know his name. At least... she could not recall learning it.

Ezio quickly rushed to her as another bullet hit him but the shield blocked it. He placed his hand on her cheek as he rushed towards the man.

Raiden dodged the orbs as best as he could but then saw Ezio come at him. He shot two more bullets at his head than quickly grabbed his sword from his back unsheathed it as he trusted it forward going through the invisible armor Impaling him.

Ezio eyes went wide as he coughed up blood as he looked down and fell forward

He smiled, "You need to get better before you can go anywhere...." he said glancing at her. "Also you aren't taking up my time I promise. By the way my name's Rien, what's yours??"

"No!!!!" Her eyes glowed and her dragon appeared. The dragon roared smacking the man with its clu[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bed tail. She stood up the pain in her leg seemed like nothing as she watched Ezio get stabbed.[/COLOR]

Raiden got caught off guard by the Dragon appearing his eyes went wide getting hit by the club of the tail flying back through the trees and brush. He then landed holding his chest in pain " damn that beast hits hard."

Ezio stopped and regained his balance as his wound started to heal. His healing factor was stronger since he drank her blood. If he didn't it probably take much longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back