The new journey

Ezio looked at her and pulled her close to him " it's ok love your worth it " he kissed her lips and he would hold her close to him "

Raiden chuckled a bit " it's ok and no worries I understand we will wait on that, but since you fight over dreams do you need them to give you energy?

Saxis smirked looking at the man ahead of him " no reason really just seeing what this world has to offer really the world I came from it offered alot but I wanted something different so I came here. " he stretched a bit then let out a small yawn 

@Rapror Augustine

Last edited by a moderator:
Her smile grew, "Now you see...that's were having the good dreams comes in handy, people love to daydream!" She said with a wink, she pointed to a man in a booth with a woman. "Right now the man is day dreaming about when he will start up a family with that girl and he has been since they met two years ago."

Hantu wrapped her arms around him, "That's nice to know love but I still feel bad. Sometimes I wish I had been lucky like Merci and born a witch instead of a demon..." It was the reason why her love was stolen last time.

Raiden looked over at the man " he's lucky to have someone.. I don't know if I ever will have the same thing " he looked down " the life of a hunter it has no happy ending " he looked back up at her

Ezio rubbed her cheek softly and smiled " it's not your fault and besides nothing can take me away from you.. no one can " he hugged her deeply " we will be together forever and we will get through anything

She frowned slightly, "It doesn't have to be if I can manage to find a binding magic to were you can use the blood without it taking over you then you can one day find that love." She said softly smiling.

She smiled leaning into him and kissing him deeply. "Forever is a long time sure you can deal with me that long???" She asked jokingly.

Raiden looked up at her and smiled calmly " maybe but who knows the future is always unwritten " he looked at her " what about you what do you want for your future?

Ezio smirked and chuckled a bit " I'm immortal love I've been on my own for a very long time.. your beauty is very attractive to me and just being around you makes me not feel alone anymore " rubbed her back softly " i don't ever want to leave your side

He had hit a tender spot there, "I..." she gave a small harsh laugh, "I don't see anything...I don't dream...it's the cost I paid long ago..." 

She smiled, "I'm glad to hear that love. I'm not sure I'm immortal but I'll gladly spend my life with you forever. And if we are bringing up attractiveness,ight I say damn you are hot!!!" She smirked before getting serious once again, "It's the same for me, your..." she stopped herself shaking her head, "You make me so very happy." 

Raiden smirked and shook his head " I'm not talking about dreaming I'm talking about what future do you want for yourself?

Ezio smirked and placed his hand on her cheek " thanks love but if I have to i will change you so I don't lose you. " he grinned and then looked at her confused " your? Your what? " he asked 

She shook her head, "Nothing..." she said looking at her hands. The looking in her eyes showed her past haunting her. "I just go with what comes my way....no further."

She looked at him, "I never thought about being changed." She was hoping he wouldn't pursue the stopped sentence. "I was about to say your the only thing that makes me happy but that would be a lie kind of because taking peoples nightmares makes me pretty happy."

Raiden looked at her and seeing her sadness " well I hope one day you find something that will get you ready for a future.. we all deserve that.

Ezio smirked " it's ok you need energy " he chuckled a bit rubbing her cheek softly " i still love you " he kissed her passionately on the lips " now let's go have some fun 

She shook her head and closed her eyes, "No...I think my life shall come to an end with no one. I had someone once and they were taken from me by someone like you...who hunted demons but their demon side took hold they, killed my partner and almost killed me." She stood and turned lifting her shirt half way, a scar wrapped around her back to her side. "They had a huge blade, and got away from me... probably now a full demon." She put her shirt back down and sat down again. "So if I can manage to help you then I can die with a bit of peace."

She smiled, "I love you too and that sounds good to me." She walked walked out the door and took in the fresh air stretching. 

Raiden looked down and nodded " I'm sorry to hear that.. that's horrible to lose your love ones " he gripped his hands tightly remember his own family ripped apart by flesh demons. But he had something inside of him more than just demonic power something far different

Ezio looked over at her and walked outside with her and stretch his arms. " well wanna get more nightmares let's go cause their night mares " he chuckled a bit kissing her on the cheek softly

She nodded, "Yeah, it's a sad thing, but I think of you live passed that then I'd say your doing good." She said with a soft smile. 

Laughing slightly she touched his arm and transferred a bit of the nightmare energy she was getting at the moment. It was like the perfect adrenaline rush. "Don't get jealous or anything but I have a dream bond with others as we speak I'm getting energy. That is what it feels like..." With him though it was much deeper than adrenaline, she wasn't sure why but it had been that way the first time she took his nightmares.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]He shook his head, "No I think it just intends to walk in the circle it's made..." he said with a shrug also if it bothers you I would different hear it coming way before it got here. So I can get you out of here, not to mention I'd come back and melt it's ass..." @Jennete[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Raptor smirked at the man's response as he then lifted his katana towards him."if that's the case then how about we go a round? It could be interesting." Raptor offered as he then shifted into a battle stance waiting for his offer to be taken.

@Saxis Bloodborne

Raiden smirked hie eyes shifted towards her " true.. " he leanedback stretching and thought to himself on what to do next 

Ezio smirked and placed his hand on her cheek " I'm not jealous.. " he kissed her on the lips " you need energy " he grinned feeling the rush and leaned his head on her forehead " we share something more than just a dream bond 

Saxis looked at Raptor and he sighed as he moved his hands to the side. " you want to fight me? " he questioned the man curious on so eager to fight him not even knowing what he was or capable of doing " well your move " he chuckled not even getting in a stance

She smiled, "Yeah it is much better than just a dream bond." She kissed him deeply before stepping back. "Where will we go now???"

She looked over to the counter and nodded to the bartender. "Food and such is on me, anyways where to? I don't know if you had plans to go somewhere to begin with or not."

Raiden crossed his arms and smiled " thanks for the meal.. I plan on going to find the Vampire and that demon girl that got away from me.

Ezio held her hand " well I think we should head into town figure out from there " he smiled

@RacingBloodWolf

She shook her head, "I thought we just discussed not bothering with them??" She said with a slight chuckle.

She nodded, "Okay sounds good to me." She had been pretty much everywhere around the world so she wasn't worried about much. 

Without hesitation Raptor quickly darted into the trees throwing the glass gear on his jacket at Saxis before it shattered revealing suzaku, the mythical beast tied to the artifact, in all of it's glory. the large vermilion plumed bird screeched at the man in front of it as it's master's voice seeped out of the surrounding forest. "Sorry about this I just wanna see exactly what you can do before jumping in, though if you end up catching me in here I guess I have no choice but  to jump into the fray.' he said jokingly from the nearby trees before stepping into the shadows awaiting his opponent's next move.

View attachment 237046

Suzaku's appearance

@Saxis Bloodborne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back