• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The New Empires OOC

Depends on how militaristic your culture is. I try to think of it like that. Most games I've played the GM only allows ~10% at peace time.

Well we got the Romans, Nazi-Elves, Pirates/Privateers Dwarves, Techno Union, Shadow people, and many more~! Your stone age warriors will fit right in!

Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic , I may need a NPC upriver of my territory on Phikas. I want to interact with any inhabitants. Should I proceed on my own and role play amicable tribes? I don't want to claim new territory yet, but the expeditionary force isn't going out for nothing.

its gonna be fun to write the reactions of my humans to things like dwarves and elves

I can see we'll have very 'friendly' relations, if you feel me. It actually depends on their reactions though. If they see elves as intelligent beings they want to learn from, we'll warm up to that (read: feed our elvish over inflated egos that some humans look up to us). Probably some trade agreement or alliance or something. We could even bestow upon them them some more modern tech.

Otherwise the best thing I can say is that if you get lucky we'll remember there are enough non-humans to not warrant destroying you. Or we might just be too busy destroying the Romans.

Also Comrade in the Shade Comrade in the Shade , is there a direction you want the diplomatic thing to go towards? Do you want to just rp it out or do you want to figure out the end goal for the meeting now?

You can storytell your own fragments, like my relations with them elves northern part of my island.

Mine, I shall be starting the conquest of the east and the buttering up my allies for stronger relations. Oohh, might hunt down some of those meteorite fragments for some stuff too~

These bows are nice tho

My own firearchers look something like this
ebc8942623d2f909bcd220dfde9b7db7cfa48d46_hq.jpg

Authentic photograph of RKK generals that, after said RKK invented time and dimensional travel, just so happened to go to early 20th century Germany.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R11105%2C_Kaiser_Wilhelm_II.%2C_August_v._Mackensen_crop.jpg

(Fun Fact: Elves also invented trench coats. No wonder that guy looks so comfortable in it)

Also, KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor ... 100% human; why?

Q: why are there no Nation Building hosted projects? Loooooong ago this site was organized in a very different, and in my opinion, more navigable way. Each game had its own pages and players would create new threads for their nations, characters, embassies, etc. in folders found on the game's page.

Is that what hosted projects are? If so surely that ought to be the goal for our small, but mighty NBRPG community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back