• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The New Empires OOC

Comrade in the Shade Comrade in the Shade , I can't wait to threaten loving accept your diplomat with open arms to the people of Khisomer. I think on my turn I'll have one of my 'diplomat fleets' bump into your guy's ship.
If you want them to land in my country, then I could have the king welcome you instead.

Speaking of turns, the turn order is kinda nonexistent. Should I go now, or wait for Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic and AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight ?
I am making mein post

Comrade in the Shade Comrade in the Shade , I can't wait to threaten loving accept your diplomat with open arms to the people of Khisomer. I think on my turn I'll have one of my 'diplomat fleets' bump into your guy's ship.
If you want them to land in my country, then I could have the king welcome you instead.

Speaking of turns, the turn order is kinda nonexistent. Should I go now, or wait for Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic and AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight ?

We could meet on the high seas if you'd like. As long as your seafaring diplomat would be able to sign a trade agreement.

I've never played in this format. Are there turns??

Damn now I have to host 2 parties. This dock better be ready now.
Also when do we stop speaking that anglogerman, it just ain't reich >.<

We can use the fireball rocks as metal? Gud metal?
If you can melt it and mold it in the first place. If those things could withstand falling from the atmosphere and slamming into the ground in one piece while being on fire the entire time, then you best believe those things take time to turn into equipment.

If you can melt it and mold it in the first place. If those things could withstand falling from the atmosphere and slamming into the ground in one piece while being on fire the entire time, then you best believe those things take time to turn into equipment.

But... magicks...

Now I'm imagining a blacksmith awkwardly standing to the side while a room full of fire mages tries to liquefy it.

But... magicks...

Now I'm imagining a blacksmith awkwardly standing to the side while a room full of fire mages tries to liquefy it.
I image the most efficient way of melting these things are throwing them into a volcano. But then, how would you get the metal back out?

I image the most efficient way of melting these things are throwing them into a volcano. But then, how would you get the metal back out?

Flipping over the volcano? But then there's the problem of magma.

Nets that filter through magma but catch liquefied metal? Obviously a flawless idea.

You can achieve temperatures up to 1200 degrees celsius, and breaking the meteor down to small chunks first helps. PS Is it allowed that we can discover new metal, since you were unsure about Titanium Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back