• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Earth

Neon Stack](Woo! Computer problems! I'm at work for the next few days though so I'll be on!) Yu watched Anna trip and couldn't help but laugh. [COLOR=#0000ff]"It's just up ahead."[/COLOR] Yu headed towards the large fallen tree and knelt down next to it. It looked well seasoned and pretty dry. [COLOR=#0000ff]"I'll get to chopping this thing up if you can look for some kindling."[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL]
((Gosh I hate that!! Alrighty))

Anna nodded and looked around. She started walking around picking up things that looked like they can kindle a fire.

Yu looked at the log in front of her and crossed her arms. She made a small puncture in the pit of her elbow, causing blood to flow. The long whip-like tendril reached out and started wrapping itself around the log, slicing it into multiple pieces. Looking up she watched Anna pick up kindling.

"I hate to be cliche, but where are you from? At least, as far as you know?"

@Aero

Anna looked over at Yu for a second when she asked the question then back to picking up kindling. "Hm if I remember correctly Kobe, Japan. Next to Hiroshima." She said. @Neon Stack

"Japan...such a beautiful place. How I wish I could have seen it before all...this."

Yu looked up at the night sky and wondered what life would have been like had she been born there instead.

"I'm from Klyuchi, Russia. Actually pretty close to Japan."

@Aero

"It is, I loved it there even though we lived right next to Hiroshima and the nuclear bomb site." Anna said smiling remembering what it was like before. "I've always wanted to visit Russia, my mom did for a year." She said. @Neon Stack

"Nononono. It's very cold and very empty."

She started piling wood in her arms.

"The vodka is good though." She grinned jokingly.

@Aero

Anna giggled. "Never had vodka. My sister has up in space she said it was pretty amazing." Anna finished picking the last of the kindling. "I guess we should back to the group now?" @Neon Stack

Yu looked towards the campsite and nodded.

"Yea. We should have enough wood for tonight." She lifted the rest of the logs and started walking towards the campsite.

@Aero @Dxni

Nicko paused "Oh.... You look like a girl" He said before chuckling again and looking back at Madi, she seemed to have everything under control with that Rose girl so he had some time to talk to this... Guy. He turned back to the boy and stifled a laugh as he began to hug his knees and moan about something, he kneeled down and came level with the boy "Are you gonna stay there ? Or get up ?" He said in a slightly amused tone.

(Sorry my posts took a while... I've been unwell)

(Hope you're feeling better!)

Yu chuckled, "Well, yea. I just thought I would have more say in where I was going...I still have no idea where I am."

@Aero

Rose stepped away from Madi. Willow backed away, getting rid of the brave act and hiding behind Rose's legs. "April is my friend but I haven't heard from her today. She went to space. Why do you ask?" Rose asked skeptically.

Madi chuckled at their worried behavior. "Oh just a simple question. Can't a girl ask a question?" She said sarcastically.

Anna nodded. "Yeah I'm not to sure where we are now exactly. After this place went down hill I'm not sure if countries exist anymore, well not that I know of." She said looking up at the sky. @Neon Stack

"They're just memories now. That's all we have. Long lost memories of a world that once was." Yu said, almost sad.

She walked to the flattest area at the campsite and started piling stones to make a small ring.

@Aero

Anna sighed a bit remembering what it use to be. "Now we're just surviors living on our own." She mumbled then smiled. "What am I talking about we're not alone we have each other." She said with a chuckle and followed Yu. @Neon Stack

Last edited by a moderator:
"You have a point Lapushka!" Yu said placing her hands on her hips.

"Now how to start this fire? Any suggestions?" She said turning to the group.

@Aero

"Lapush what?" Anna said settling down the kindling. April raised her hand. "I have a set of matches!" She said pulling thwm out of her pocket. @Neon Stack

"It's a Russian term of endearment. It's hard to translate into English but I guess the closest would be 'little paw' " Yu said with a slight blush and a smile. After seeing the matches she perked up.

"Ah! Excellent! Let's get this bad boy going. You do the honors?" She said tilting her head.

@Aero

Sebastion was lying on the floor like a doll, static on his screen, slowly appearing on his screen was a percentage...0%..6%....8%...13%....21%...35%...44%...59%...78%...83%...92%...100%, the static quickly dissolves, and a light blue emoticon appears "-.-" on his white T.V. Screen. He groggily looks around to see if anybody moved him or if anything was stolen. As well, he wipes whatever dust was on his face, he gets up and grabs his light brown backpack on a grey metal desk and slings it on to his back. Since hes on one of the highest of the buildings in the city, he gets a move already and declines the building. While he descends down the building he thinks of what he should try to scavenge, some food, water, better equipment and so on. He quickly gets down and starts his so called "Night-time Adventure" for the night.

Neon Stack]"It's a Russian term of endearment. It's hard to translate into English but I guess the closest would be 'little paw' " Yu said with a slight blush and a smile. After seeing the matches she perked up. "Ah! Excellent! Let's get this bad boy going. You do the honors?" She said tilting her head. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL]
Anna nodded smiling, happy to learn something new. She looked over at her sister with the matches and clapped a bit. "Yay light it up sis!" She said. April chuckled and lit the match and placed onto the pile of kindling and sticks and etc.. The fire started and April blew out the match and sat down.

Nicko frowned and kneeled down "C'mon kid... You won't last five seconds out here" He said before offering Crona a helping hand "I've got a place to stay... You can stay with me until you know what to do outside" He said.

@TheHappyPikachu

(Sorry it's short)

The Jackal]Nicko frowned and kneeled down [B][COLOR=#000000]"C'mon kid... You won't last five seconds out here"[/COLOR][/B] He said before offering Crona a helping hand [B][COLOR=#000000]"I've got a place to stay... You can stay with me until you know what to do outside"[/COLOR][/B] He said. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]

(Sorry it's short)
Crona nodded slowly after receiving the help, once again holding one arm as his small eyes glanced around frantically... he looked terrified. @The Jackal

TheHappyPikachu said:
(I'M HERE!?!?! notifications stopped so i thought the thread died out.... T-T)
Crona looked up slowly "I'll...I'll..." he paused briefly "I don't know!?" he suddenly said quite out of the blue and buried his face in his knee again, his pink hair gently falling over his face. @The Jackal
(Oh my gosh. I just realized. This is such a Soul Eater reference! xD )

Spotine said:
(Oh my gosh. I just realized. This is such a Soul Eater reference! xD )
(JUST NOW!?!?!? IT'S CRONA!!!! xD XD I've said I don''t know how to handle situations like these at least 3 times!!.... xD ) @Spotine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back