• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Earth

(*Giggling uncontrollably as a friend tries to talk me into becoming a goth...* HA HA HA HA- No)

Nicko growled something inaudible before his drones joined him, all scraping their long claws against the tree bark in a threatening way as they shifted in the shadowy area. He drew the shadow bow back further as the thing noticed him and spoke "What the hell are you ?!" He called back through the trees, his curiosity getting the better of him.

Madi watched the scene unfold, the drones threatening Crona, and Crona talking to the strange thing on her back. She backed away, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire of arrows from Nicko.

Rosie lays on a tree branch, arm hanging down. She throws a small apple into the air before catching it with her other arm. "Another Day, no one to steal from" Sits up and leans against tree trunk.

Yu lowered her head to hide her bright red face. No one had ever been this nice to her before.

"Th-thanks..." she stammered.

"You guys really didn't have to take me in. You had every right to either turn tail and run, or annihilate me. Why did you decide to trust me?"

@Aero

Last edited by a moderator:
Kale was looking for the grasslands. As he just gotten off the ship, he wanted to see his sister right away

Kare was looking to the entrance as much as she can to see if he has come today

Midnight was walking though the grasslands with her protector wolves as she visits the packs under her control.

Nicko narrowed his eyes "It will be some of my business if your hostile" He warned as a chorus of screeches and howls of approvals echoed from his many drones who could no longer hold down their excitement to be able to kill something after many months.

The Jackal]Nicko narrowed his eyes [B][COLOR=#000000]"It will be some of my business if your hostile"[/COLOR][/B] He warned as a chorus of screeches and howls of approvals echoed from his many drones who could no longer hold down their excitement to be able to kill something after many months. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Spotine]Madi looked up at the screeching drones. She cringed. "I'm glad I'm not on this person's... If it is a person... Side of the fight." She thought to herself as she backed away. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17774-the-jackal/ said:
Crona backed away at the screeching "n-no! no I'm not!!?" he said, waving his hands frantically in front of his face 'kid? what are you doing!?' Ragnoroak said blankly "I don't want them to not like me! every-everyone doesn't like my! mum hates me!? I-I just..." Crona stuttered before beginning to run off, Ragnoroak stopped him 'you ain't going anywhere!' he said firmly, tears formed in Crona's eyes "please! I don't know how to handle this!" Crona begged. @Spotine @The Jackal

(Now I feel like a shit hole)

Nicko watched the thing run off and lowered his bow "Not talking to you kid" He called to it "Talking to the thing coming out of your back" He added.

@Aero[/URL]
Anna smiled. "Well what kind of people would we be if we did that? You're a survivor like us well except April she isn't one." Anna said with a sniker. "Hey! Get to the point you jerk." April mumbled and threw a pebble at Anna. Anna stuck her tongue out and the continued. "Anywho, we're all that's left of this planet for right now and if we just kill each other off well then what hope of humanity would their be left? The settlers would still be up in that ship never landing on Earth if they heard the survivors went and killed on another or are hostile or something." Anna said and patted Yu's back. "Besides you didn't kill us so I had a feeling you were cool." She finished grinning.

Yu looked up and stared deep into the fire.

"If only everyone was like you. There are some survivors that feel that the planet has been purified and the return of the early emigrants would destroy the earths natural balence..."

Yu stood up and stoked the fire sending small embers sailing into the night sky.

"...vive et vivat. Live and let live."

She turned towards Anna and April leaning on the branch she stoked the fire with.

"You guys got lucky by letting me into your circle. Other survivors? Well, let's just say that friendship is the last thing on their mind."

@Aero

@Aero[/URL]
Anna sighed a little and laid back into the dirt. "Hehe sadly I'm one of them." She mumbled. "I love that April's back but the rest of them, I'm not so sure. I mean I would love to show them how much we grown and how friendly we are but that's it." She said staring at the stars. April nodded. "Trust me we've met the not friendly survivors." April said poking at the ground. The sisters were quiet till Anna sat up and poked Yu's arm. "You should teach us Russian!" She said smiling trying to lift the tension.

Star wandered through the area looking for something to do. She wa alone at the moment but she wanted to remedy that. She heard a loud fight and glance about. Moving towards where she heard the voices she came upon a scene of two people questioning what the other was. "Weird" she murmured to herself. Though she hid behind something so they couldn't see her.

(Hope you don't mind me joining you guys.. @Spotine @The Jackal @TheHappyPikachu)

(Sorry didn't realize)

Madi watched Crona suspiciously, her eyes narrowed. "He doesn't seem like he could cause harm... But that weird thing coming out of its back is another story." Madi thought to herself.

@TheHappyPikachu @The Jackal

Yu twitched at the poke from Anna.

"Oh! Well, Sure! How about uslúga za uslúgu? It means words pay no debts"

Yu smiled and rested her chin on the branch she stoked the fire with. The smell of burning wood wafting into her nose.

"I'll let you figure out what I mean by that." She said with a wink.

@Aero

Nicko stay still and silent, still weighing his options. It was currently taking all his focus to keep all the drones under control and not let a single one slip into attack mode and attack the thing. As he stared the bow in his hand slowly disappeared and his hands slipped up to his head "Gruhh.... UGHHH...MMG" He moaned, falling to his knees as the drones began to let out screeches of approval as their master was slipping and they would be free of his control soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back