• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Earth

Nicko looked over his shoulder once before vaulting over a large root, eventually stopping and looking around again. He looked over his shoulder at Madi before continuing again "C'mon" He said before continuing. A few minutes of walking and he stopped, placing his hand in front of Madi to stop her "There they are" He whispered before staring at the two collecting fire wood.

@Spotine @Aero @Neon Stack

Madi followed his steps almost perfectly, vaulting over the tree root when he did and avoiding branches in the path when he did. She was a quick learner. Madi then stopped when he held his hand out and looked at the two collecting wood. Madi recognized them from earlier. These were the people she had been following. She couldn't let them see her. "Those two aren't Rose. I recognize them." Madi whispered to Nicko.

@The Jackal

(@The Jackal you there?)

Nicko looked over his shoulder "Maybe they know Rose ?" He said before looking back at the two that were collecting wood, he stood and took Madi by her lower arm "C'mon... Another servant has something... This drone will follow them" He said before dragging her along, behind a large wall of shrubbery where he crouched and let go of her arm. He closed his eyes for a second before opening them, looking around and then walking along.

@Spotine

Madi shrugged. "Maybe." She whispered. She blushed when he took her arm and lead her to another part of the forest. Madi walked along behind him and crouched down when he did. She then stood up and continued walking with him. "I just can't let April see me." Madi thought to herself as she looked around for someone.

@The Jackal

(K)

Nicko came to a halt nearby a small stream and looked over towards another girl and an animal, frowning as he did "Who's that ?" He asked in a soft tone before looking at Madi again.

@Spotine

(Sorry short post)

"I don't know. It might be Rose." Madi whispered back. She moved closer to the girl and the deer. "Hello?" She called out.

Rose opened her eyes and nearly fell into the river. "Who are you?" She asked Madi, unaware that Nicko was there.

Nicko stood up and stared at the girl and the deer, eventually stepping from the shadows of the trees and approaching the girl from behind Madi. He rose an eyebrow at the deer, staying behind Madi the whole time.

Rose watched Nicko come from the shadows and looked from Madi to Nicko, then Madi then Nicko, and so on. Willow glared at the two newcomers as if saying 'I will protect her and there's nothing you can do about it'. But it really looked quite comical, as the deer was tiny and didn't look tough at all.

"Are you Rose?" Madi asked, not turning around to see Nicko there.

@The Jackal

Crona stumbled through the forrest tiredly, eyes wide and insane looking as he glanced around "I-I don't like this place... I'm not good with places like these..." he muttered nervously, squeezing one arm in a scared fashion 'calm down idiot!? their just trees!' a voice boomed inside of his head, Crona froze before nodding "ok, ok...I'm sorry..." he said before continuing to walk, eventually hearing voices by a river and peering out from behind a tree to see them "o-others? I'm not good with others..." he then mumbled childishly 'your not good with life! now shut up and watch em'!..' the voice finished as Crone nodded sadly and sighed. @Spotine @The Jackal

Nicko crossed his arms and stayed quiet, a small smile on his face giving him an insane or cruel look. He recalled each shadow drone before looking over his shoulder cautiously, catching sight of some girl talking to her. Nicko looked back at Rose and then Madi before turning to face to girl completely, the outline of a sabre forming in his right hand before being turned solid by the long shadows that were cast by the tree line.

@TheHappyPikachu @Spotine

Rose looked at Nicko fearfully. She didn't know what to think, but what had she done? Why were these people threatening her? "Y-yes why?" Rose asked worriedly.

Madi smirked at Rose. "Hello Rose." She said in an unintentionally threatening tone.

@The Jackal

@The Jackal

(Sorry was asleep and then at school!! xD )

Crona's eyes widened as they one of them looked like they were going to attack the other he stumbled back slightly, looking away stiffly
"R-Ragnorock...w-we should go..please..." he fumbled over his words nervously 'NO! Crona your useless... do I have to come out there?..' the voice giggled cheerfully, Crona shook his head frantically "n-no! please don't...I'm don't know how to handle situations like that..." he said in the same lifeless and stuttering voice from before, he had no idea if the 'others' had heard him but by this point was too distracted as his eyes once again frantically glanced around. @Spotine @The Jackal

(Its all good)

Nicko began to walk towards the girl, the sabre shimmering before dissolving after Nicko saw no threat. He continued towards the girl and rose an eyebrow when she started stuttering to herself, he stopped in front of the girl and put his hands on his hips in an annoyed manner "Why were you spying on us ?" He asked in an annoyed tone. After a few minutes of glaring he chuckled "Just kidding" He said before offering her a hand.

[QUOTE="The Jackal](Its all good)
Nicko began to walk towards the girl, the sabre shimmering before dissolving after Nicko saw no threat. He continued towards the girl and rose an eyebrow when she started stuttering to herself, he stopped in front of the girl and put his hands on his hips in an annoyed manner "Why were you spying on us ?" He asked in an annoyed tone. After a few minutes of glaring he chuckled "Just kidding" He said before offering her a hand.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm confused as to who your talking to right now!! I know that rose is the deer...but is Madi the girl?)

Crona nodded cowardly at the Boy who ha found him, he had stiffened when they had approached but now relaxed slightly.. his eyes had dilated and still look fairly insane for the most part "h..hi.." he finally managed out after gulping a couple of times 'Idiot! now you've gone and gotten us caught... your useless!!' the voice yelled within his head "s-sorry!" Crona then said to nothing in particular as he once again grabbed his arm and started squeezing it, not accepted the boy's hand gesture. @The Jackal

Nicko rose an eyebrow again and withdrew his arm, slightly curious about why the girl had screamed at herself. He took a cautious step back "You okay ?" He asked in a concerned tone.

(Sorry short post)

(Rose is the girl who's a survivor, Willow is her pet deer, and Madi is the girl who is a settler)

Madi glanced over at Nicko, who was talking to a strange being with pink hair. The person seemed to be talking to himself. She shrugged and turned back to Rose. "Has someone named April come to talk to you?" Madi asked, her face cold and threatening.

Rose raised her eyebrow at Madi and Nicko as Nicko when off to talk to someone else. She then looked back at Madi. "April? Yeah she's my friend. Why do you ask?" Rose said, assuming this girl was from space. She looked like she was from space at least, with a gun at her side and wearing a strange, tight, black jumpsuit. Willow glared at Madi, continuing to try to seem threatening. Rose saw this and giggled before patting the deer on the head.

@The Jackal @TheHappyPikachu

Spotine said:
(Rose is the girl who's a survivor, Willow is her pet deer, and Madi is the girl who is a settler)
Madi glanced over at Nicko, who was talking to a strange being with pink hair. The person seemed to be talking to himself. She shrugged and turned back to Rose. "Has someone named April come to talk to you?" Madi asked, her face cold and threatening.

Rose raised her eyebrow at Madi and Nicko as Nicko when off to talk to someone else. She then looked back at Madi. "April? Yeah she's my friend. Why do you ask?" Rose said, assuming this girl was from space. She looked like she was from space at least, with a gun at her side and wearing a strange, tight, black jumpsuit. Willow glared at Madi, continuing to try to seem threatening. Rose saw this and giggled before patting the deer on the head.

@The Jackal @TheHappyPikachu
Crona glanced over at a some of the...other...others? nervously and gulped "wh-why are there so many? there's never been this many..." he mumbled. @Spotine @The Jackal

(Woo! Computer problems! I'm at work for the next few days though so I'll be on!)

Yu watched Anna trip and couldn't help but laugh.

"It's just up ahead."

Yu headed towards the large fallen tree and knelt down next to it. It looked well seasoned and pretty dry.

"I'll get to chopping this thing up if you can look for some kindling."

@Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back