• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The never ending search ( ALWAYS OPEN)

Superherochic88

Hey all! I am looking for a partner.

-I can play M or F.

-I prefer a detailed writer, I try to mirror your post length.

-I do not do slice of life. I like there to be action, adventure, romance .

-I am fine with violence and what not.

-I am open minded! Share your ideas.

Fantasy sounds fun!

I like demons...vampires....What do you have in mind, do you play m or f?

I am definitely excited to hear your ideas!!!!

Sorry for the delayed response! I've never played a demon before, but I have done vampires and werewolves. I also like fairies, sirens, mermaids, and elementals. I can play either gender.

It's okay. Would you like to play a male vampire for me? I would like to be human. Any plot ideas? I like there to be a mix of action, adventure, romance.

Superherochic88 said:
Sounds fun. Would I play or f? Tell me more about what you have in mind.
We could play whoever? If you wanted to be Female then we could be be; and either be FxF or best friends?

You can be any gender, live anywhere, be friends with any mythical animal, be ANY mythical animal, and you can end up putting famous people in it to. (some how but there are ways...lots of ways...)

[QUOTE="Beck Blackfire]mind if I message and we chat about rp ideas?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Go ahead and message me. Can't wait to hear your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back