• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood - Your friendly espionage RP - Interest Check

It's sad but it happens. I don't get me wrong I LOVE slice of life RP's.
I just want to be able to choose something else if I want.

Aw shucks, thanks. I can't wait to see others and I'm so excited to see your idea come to life! It's pure genius :)
OH. Oh. I get you. I get you hard. I love slice of life too, but I totally agree, I just need options!

Omg! Thaaaaaank you. :-_-lines:

P.S, I've created a OOC thread. I will be using that one, as well as the Discord I created, to do updates from here on out!

I have a question: As I am making my CS for the Balto Agent now, am I right in assuming his cover is the husband of the weapons designer?

I have a question: As I am making my CS for the Balto Agent now, am I right in assuming his cover is the husband of the weapons designer?
Yeah, I think that's the general premise of the cover for the dealers from what I can gather from the description on the CS page.
Below is a Quote from supertoastgirls Character page on the Dealers. That should cover your question.
"Pretending to be a couple might send them over the edge."

About me playing one of the retired agents, I’m happy to stick with that plan, but if someone is interested to play them I’m also happy to back off. :) Sorry for the lack of replies, I was busy with my cousin’s wedding the last few days.

About me playing one of the retired agents, I’m happy to stick with that plan, but if someone is interested to play them I’m also happy to back off. :) Sorry for the lack of replies, I was busy with my cousin’s wedding the last few days.
I was only willing to fill gaps to be honest. I'm easy either way :D

Are you still accepting applications?

Hello! We have one role left. The female protected witness. More information about this role can be found on the Characters and Submissions which is a link under the characters tab in the main post of this thread. The characters are pretty flexible and allow for some tweaking. If you have any questions or an original character idea that would fit in with the mix don’t resitate to PM me! :)

Just one question. How do I make sense of that massive wall of BBCode?

Just one question. How do I make sense of that massive wall of BBCode?
Haha! I’m with you. There would be little pointers throughout such as NAME HERE or IMG. As well as sections that are labels likes and dislikes and text that says “here.” So then you’d just delete that text and insert the information. Hope that helps!

Actually, I think I'll pass on this RP. It seems really cool but I should really focus on my own RP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back