• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood - Your friendly espionage RP - Interest Check

supertoastgirl

• lOCROx2yfr2tKIYIacfNSMCOgYTyiuYhEqdTgrtu-rR1DMA73HZGwrjlFI6bw6o6XilauINdDrYe_5W2RjZaGJ9YRnxsSd49L3h-kjHpeQK5woXVfaTPqE0Bv2rIJStGkFcPZ0nYexvhBFk7r9mMCA_7mv15x1THJ8MihLfianTx7IrvKKHrNCe6oKEKX9iZgBNX-thnxAnjbblWSL9gvoNdaEKreR9ju_XDk9cHKSFByc3LRxGI0OXnZPUsHK82z1m5Cv7psgf1P_RL07CX-vf3mXfJBkrBWMGKq5OqLFJIbrs1i791vx8xdyCPnbxnvAXdhwJsM2ll8XA2MlGY8zWstJtz2Tl417vjgKH1MdWmnk3rq0qJeCGOczqUDkMYBAp8a_nQpeHWw2H-jIjVQj1NPSnccfT2KxDG6p5AAXiR9d420pZLvEM_VrAwlMGpM9SCRxIF9cAE5BOxLvg-j5XnF-2InOYSRJA8WCrtumQvE6QyndkHb3FQP1b9Gh8POLvfmbwwNLpVxoweHVp9e6a0pR10xgUn8XO2OaJvfSKCRLbxPpuiD6_4BIlqHPwSZjjV5_VpiFDRWnNt_ncN0n6Vcip1s6m671PCS4U=s250-no

The crickets chirp happily as the yellow burning sun sets in the distance. The sky looks like a summer-time punch, streaked with bright orange and pink. The colorful light reflects off the spotless windows of the grey scale houses at the end of a cul de sac. This somehow makes everything look even more alike. Children play in the distance, getting stains on their best pants and creating a lull of laughter that can be heard from every porch. Men in khaki pants and loosened ties gather around a low fire pit with beers in their hands. Their husky voices add a rumbling texture to the neighborhood symphony. Women gossip about each other in small groups, creating well manicured pods of elegant fashion along the street. An adulterous romp happens quickly and quietly behind closed shudders. Plush green grass frames the 'little boxes' that scatter the rounded bulb at the end of the road. Stark white doors give the illusion of purity and perfection.

This is the all American dream.

Until you get to know your neighbor.

Behind those white doors lie some of the most notorious characters in the nation. Some houses hold innocent bystanders, brought here by the witness protection program. Others have specific missions and goals. Whether they be skilled, ordinary, meek, or wild, no one in this neighborhood is who they seem.

After years of preparation, several parts of the government have created 5 undercover households. The CIA Agents, the Mercenaries, the Dealers, the Retired Agents, and the Protected Witnesses. This neighborhood wasn't designed to be the hub of one of biggest federal missions, but it just so happens that everyone staying in these dull colored houses are intertwined in some colorful way. Each household has a mission, but not everyone is loyal to their party. With personal drama, and an unlucky amount of coincidence, we find ourselves in The Neighborhood.

lhBKlgFbFXjg9US6Vl0N4H8lSHhrtjciLLR53MShzBqzlKIq5UHI5yxqpQdLLR9e2jGZkWx-bMH0NhVxHAsA3QijXyVtDtZ0aSsybMbn2StXuMeSHkrvk0r21u00xXuF_lozDmLwnHRC578Ggk_qhMN12UClSaBpcStv_6YDBiHQJIGVN55PVi79UyY6BfTXeNDw32Sd-vlppS0S4cSjWHmSZrnDUet5kj1VUW_0aA3vp4Kfne--cUtzwCQKsomB_yd52GJsKcpEwEsIRGfyYaHE5rRF1VBduk0UFklJUmIzNQqJNizoiAnxANzknr-HTF4TYaD3e_LswwJg1_8eS3Tmt225UhsV9eY2y6bMGSsBgkprC3kbQWGBrSNX-xJEF9-dm_zYLQgRf1HMKA1y3YI51pLFoNP7tzXZY9kPNPgclG8keM--JpksuWzSZ10MjTmu52y5z7mzDq84t3TJWRy8vyLg1O5T0yOLUQKg6NWUE6wPy2XSGb8mWnBe-WxbAHcEzfIwnD0akOmB7IZT_A4ubeACYh2pXsMtttRnM86de_pWSBLLj66PdIYYTaxaPdVtB2lh0HdqOz_r-O7ogly-1zZoken0wcnLyYw=s219-no

Last edited:
I am usually into faster paced RP's than this however supertoastgirl supertoastgirl welcome to the site. As a quick tip - not everyone uses dark or light theme on the site it's best to use neutral colors when making bbcode templates or using text color. I'm on dark theme at the moment and it is extremely difficult to read the text (I actually have to highlight the text in order to see it). So that may help you find interested parties as well.

:)

I am usually into faster paced RP's than this however supertoastgirl supertoastgirl welcome to the site. As a quick tip - not everyone uses dark or light theme on the site it's best to use neutral colors when making bbcode templates or using text color. I'm on dark theme at the moment and it is extremely difficult to read the text (I actually have to highlight the text in order to see it). So that may help you find interested parties as well.

:)
Oh my! Thanks so much for the information! I’ll get in there and edit it when I’m home from work.

This roleplay seems really cool! I'm interested.
I’m interested!!

I’m so glad this idea has a couple of bites! Thoughts on doubling up characters? No harm, no foul either way. I’m a serial doubler, but I know some people are not about that life so I always ask. Just want to estimate when I might want to get a CS up.

I wouldn’t mind doubling. It totally works out, too, since a couple of the roles appeal to me.

Count me in! I don't mind doubling either if we need to. Ultimately, I still have a slight preference towards playing a single character.

Oh my! Thanks so much for the information! I’ll get in there and edit it when I’m home from work.

I’m so glad this idea has a couple of bites! Thoughts on doubling up characters? No harm, no foul either way. I’m a serial doubler, but I know some people are not about that life so I always ask. Just want to estimate when I might want to get a CS up.
No prob :) gonna upload a screenshot so you can see how it looks on desktop pc with dark theme:
Screenshot_6.png

Ooooof. So, friends. I just realized I didn't edit out a connection to a coupling that's not included in this version of the RP with the Weapons Creator with the con artist, and Agent Y wjth the connection to Agent Z. So, feel free to edit those backgrounds in the most juicy way possible. Totally up to you.

Last edited:
R Rizzy , PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles , Shadow Shadow

Just so we're clear, I'm always going to be this much of a mess online. I edit things a million times and they still end up messy.Coding hurts my delicate brain!

ANYWAY!!! I put the two other couples that are in the RP on the characters page just so ya'll have more options. We don't have to fill all of the roles, we can just make some of them NPCs. Like the Protected Witnesses could def just become NPCs. Anyway, the options are open to you. Do what you will!

Also, please put some kind of reservation or interest check on this page for which role you're going to start an application for. That way I don't get all three of you writing for the same roles. :neutralteeth:

R Rizzy , PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles , Shadow Shadow

Just so we're clear, I'm always going to be this much of a mess online. I edit things a million times and they still end up messy.Coding hurts my delicate brain!

ANYWAY!!! I put the two other couples that are in the RP on the characters page just so ya'll have more options. We don't have to fill all of the roles, we can just make some of them NPCs. Like the Protected Witnesses could def just become NPCs. Anyway, the options are open to you. Do what you will!

Also, please put some kind of reservation or interest check on this page for which role you're going to start an application for. That way I don't get all three of you writing for the same roles. :neutralteeth:
If you need help with any code shoot it to my inbox. I like bbcode and have dabbled in CSS a little as well :)

I think I’ll go for Agent Y, and then maybe either Agent A or Agent Z. And if anyone has their heart set on one of these roles, please let me know. I don’t mind changing to one of the other roles instead.

In that case, I'm happy to play Agent B and Balto Agent. I suppose if no one opposed to this, I might get started on writing up their CS soon! Excited for this. :)

I'm going to start a Discord sometime tonight or tomorrow, if ya'll are cool with that. Then I'll sort of organize all the RP tabs and add more threads so it's all spiffy. :grinningteeth:

I'm interested in this and was wondering whether I could possibly submit for the weapons designer. I am however new to this particular site and was wondering where I would actually post a completed character sheet when done?

I'm interested in this and was wondering whether I could possibly submit for the weapons designer. I am however new to this particular site and was wondering where I would actually post a completed character sheet when done?
Hello!! Please do submit. If you click the characters tab on the main post there is a link that goes to the character submissions page. That’s where you'll fill out the character sheet and post.

Don’t worry about being new to this site though, there are a couple of us newbies in this RP, myself included.

Hello!! Please do submit. If you click the characters tab on the main post there is a link that goes to the character submissions page. That’s where you'll fill out the character sheet and post.

Don’t worry about being new to this site though, there are a couple of us newbies in this RP, myself included.

Hey, thanks! I have posted a CS however its 2:27 am where I am (not sure what time it is for you) so if there are any issues let me know so I can deal with them when I wake up.
To be honest, I'm hoping to enjoy this site alot more than my last one, I was a member for 7 years but it just started to die out. But, welcome us I guess!

Hey, thanks! I have posted a CS however its 2:27 am where I am (not sure what time it is for you) so if there are any issues let me know so I can deal with them when I wake up.
To be honest, I'm hoping to enjoy this site alot more than my last one, I was a member for 7 years but it just started to die out. But, welcome us I guess!

The same thing happened to me with my old site. So dead, and anything that was moving fairly well were silly little slice of life RPs that just get boring after a while.

LOVE LOVE LOVE ANYA! She's been accepted. So excited to see the other characters come to life as well!

I'm going to try and make this RP organized now. :angels:

The same thing happened to me with my old site. So dead, and anything that was moving fairly well were silly little slice of life RPs that just get boring after a while.

LOVE LOVE LOVE ANYA! She's been accepted. So excited to see the other characters come to life as well!

I'm going to try and make this RP organized now. :angels:

It's sad but it happens. I don't get me wrong I LOVE slice of life RP's.
I just want to be able to choose something else if I want.

Aw shucks, thanks. I can't wait to see others and I'm so excited to see your idea come to life! It's pure genius :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back