• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mystery of Mythos Boarding School. (Accepting-Open)

@SassyAndroidSera Devin walked in the school nervously and kinda looks like a mess.He haves a book bag clearly diluted with books and papers.The Salamondra was in his hand.He wobbled though the halls seeing a variety of faces."Hmm this seems like a lovely school"He said getting a pack of gum.He cMe upon a girl with a green uniform but tripped and fell.The pack of gum all over the floor,the salamondra slid a couple inches away.Papers,pens and pencil flew out his book bag.And is glasses came off and slid a couple inches from him."Aw dang it!" He said as his body began to steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivy jumped as a guy smashed into her. Hard. He must be really new, he looked a complete mess. His books and papers and things flew everywhere. Pens littered the floor, a pack of gum dropped and his glasses slid across the floor. Ivy apologised, mortified to have been the cause of his slip. "I'm so, so sorry, I didn't see you, let me help pick them up, here." She placed his pens back in his bag and handed him his books and papers. He had already got his gum. She picked up his glasses. They seemed to be ok, they hadn't cracked. Noticing his hands were full now, she placed them carefully on his face, shifting her hands so she didn't touch him. THAT would be... She shuddered slightly. It wasn't going to happen.

Ivy looked down at her vine tattooed hands. She glanced up to check he was not k and noticed something.
"Are you on fire?!" She exclaimed. He appeared to be literally smoking, and that usually wasn't ok. He didn't seem too concerned about it though. Maybe it was normal...

"Did you only arrive just now? I arrived a little while ago. My name is Ivy, what's yours. And, if you don't mind my asking what do you do?"Ivy asked, hoping he wasn't offended. Some people (like her) were somewhat touchy about their gifts.

@Temmeh

Devin got up and wiped hiself off.He grabbed is glasses."I am so sorry.I'm a such a cluts."He put his right hand in his shirt and rubbed his glasses which was in his left.He grabbed his pens,papers and pencils and put them in his book bag.

He looked at his hand while rubbing his glasses and realized he was steaming.He gasped and took a deep breath and the steam went away."I apologize that you had to see that.I'm find don't worry."He said as he grabbed his pens,pencils and papers.Then he began to freak out a bit and said "Where is the salamondra! I hope you didn't touch it! Please Oh please don't tell me you got hurt!"He then saw it was still on the floor and took a sigh of relief the dashed over to grab it."Oh thank goodness l"He said while grabbing his pack of gum and took a piece out."Would you like some?" He asked.He put his glasses back on and put his Book,the Salamondra,in his left arm while the pack of gum was still in his right."My name is Devin by the way." @SassyAndroidSera

Ivy looked at him, wondering what the 'Salomandra' did. And she was right... he did steam randomly. OK then if that was his thing.... She then realised she had been asked a question. Ivy nodded her head."Sure, I could go for some gum." He offered her a piece, and she took it, again being ridiculously careful not to even brush his hand. She hoped he didn't notice, because that would lead to more explaining than she was planning on giving. She chewed thoughtfully.

"Soooo... you steam with heat and carry round what looks to be a dangerous weapon. Oh, and you are apparently dangerously clumsy.Anything else I need to know?" She asked grinning. This guy looked kind of comical, with the slipping and steaming. He was in for a treat when he saw some of the weirdness of other students. Would he be shocked if he saw her faery form? Probably. She grinned to herself. In a minute she would try and purposely turn tiny just to see his reaction. Of course at that point he would assume she was a normal faery- a healer, or animal whisperer. It would be worth it to see his face. She waited for his reply.

@Temmeh

Devon looked at Ivy with a baffled face.He looked around as if he was looking for something that was lost."weapon?"He asked as he looked at her with a cofusing face."I don't have a weapon with me.But I think you may have something to hide since you seemed a little steadious taking the piece of gum I offered you."His eyes flashed red and went back to normal."hmmm..."He murmured.I have nothing to hide but I know nothing about you so how about you explain yourself.I'm sure you just full of surprises and secrets."He said as he waited for a response.

@SassyAndroidSera

Ivy looked him dead in the eye. A direct challenge eh?She stood on the table, so she pulls still be at eye level as him when she changed. She focused on the image of Mr Ded in her mind and shrank down to miniature size, growing wings and letting vines wrap round her wrists and ankles, as well as through her hair. She looked him insolently in the eye the entire time, daring him to call her weak. "I didn't touch you for your own safety. Ok?" She stared him down, challenging him to laugh at her and call her weak, a tiny, gentle Faerie. If he didn't believe her...

@Temmeh

Devin laughed and said"I knew it.Your like a little pixie thing."He opened the Salamondra and flipped though the pages till he got to 'Faerie' "Ah! I knew it.Your a Faerie.A poisonous one at that."He closed the book and looked at Ivy.Not surprised at all,he looked at Ivy and said"I knew you was a Faerie.I saw it in your heat signiture."His eyes flashed red again.

@SassyAndroidSera

Ivy looked at him. "A poisonous Faery? Might wanna change that to the poisonous Faery. There has never been anyone else like me..." She trailed off. Faeries WERENT killers. They healed, I'd were animal whisperers. They didn't harm anything, let alone kill. She was...alone. In more ways than one.

Realising she was still a Faery, she concentrates on becoming human, and slowly felt herself grow. She jumped off the table and just looked at him for a minute, before walking away. It wasn't like he would want to talk to her now he knew anyway.
"When I said powerful weapon, that was the book. Haven't you heard? Knowledge is power." She called over her shoulder. Maybe she could go find Dani, or ,meet someone new that didn't know she was a killer. People who did know probably wouldn't want to be around her...

@Temmeh

Devin yelled"Where do you think your going!" He raised his right hand and pointed it toward's Ivy.A red sparkly aura covered Devin hand."Since you wanna be such a disgrace make Ivy stay in only one place."He said.The red sparkly aura shot out of Devin palm and covered Ivy.He then ran after her.

@SassyAndroidSera

Ivy was furious. She turned her head to look at him. "Don't you thinks it's stupid to antagonise the one person in this school who can kill you by accident. All I would need is one touch and you'd be dead. Don't you think that's a little silly?" It was one thing to ask her to stop, but quite another to make her. This guy needed a lesson on manners and social skills.... But the only lessons she could give were how to die by Faery. Great.

@Temmeh

Devin crossed his arms and walked around Ivy slowly."So kill me on accident huh?Well the way it sounds it doesn't seem you wanna kill me on accident.It seems as if you wanna kill me intentionally.Almost as a threat....."He blew a bubble"And I don't take ease to threats."Devin raised is right hand out as if he was waiting for somthing to land in his hand.A red sparkly aura covered his hand and started spiraling in his palm.A pair of green gloves appeared in the palm of his hand from the aura."Here."He said as he handed the gloves to Ivy."These should help prevent any "accidents" from happening anymore."

@SassyAndroidSera

Ivy had her own gloves. She definitely wasn't planning on using those. But.. If it did prevent anyone els-anyone, from getting hurt by her, and if it would make this jerk leave her alone she would take them. Ivy looked at him exasperated. "Dude. You bumped into me and spilled all of YOUR things on the floor. I helped you pick up YOUR things which YOU spilt and you do this? You need to learn some manners." Ivy gestured to the door. "Am I free to leave yet, or do I have to stay here until you've finished creepily circling me?" She asked. She took the gloved and tucked them in her pocket. While she was here, there were some very dangerous people. Any threats she might make were empty, she knew, but at least it looked like she had the guts to use her power. She was ready to leave and never talk to this ******* EVER again. She waited for him to release her, or to spit out whatever he actually wanted to say. She doubted he stopped her to give her some gloves.

@Temmeh

(Lol. Going to sleep after this post)

Ivy walked away as fast as she could. She wasn't talking to HIM again in a hurry. Maybe there was someone new who needed help finding their dorm. Or maybe she could find Dani or someone. She took the gloves out to examine them. They were long, reaching almost to her elbow.They were quite pretty really, and a nice colour. He wasn't looking at her anymore so she slid them onto her hands. They fit perfectly,,and the embroidery on the gloves mimicked the vine markings on her hands. She slid them off, but hey, maybe she would wear them some time. But not in the vicinity of him. She grabbed some food from a table, just an apple, so,e strawberries and some lettuce. She wasn't in the mood for meat today. She sat down with her food and began to eat.

Ashley arrived at the front of the main gates just as her parents told her to. The place didn't look half bad. On her way here, things were embarrassing. It's been forever since she's been outside for once. She went past the gate and into the school grounds and felt a little better knowing that other monsters like her are also here. She looked around for anyone to talk to to just feel a little safer, worrying some dummy might trip on her.

@meh, whoever wants to interact

Adeline noticed Leah's eyes change color and could barely contain her interest. Although seeing Leah look down caused Addie to hesitate and bit her lip, not wanting to make the girl uncomfortable. When she made eye contact again her eyes were back to their normal color - well still vividly and questionably real but the regular for her. "Well, I don't really think I was nervous. Mostly thrilled and excited! It does seem surreal though." Addie shrugged a little and looked around, smiling as usual. "Everyone looks so different then people I've seen. It's beautiful actually to see." She didn't stop to care that someone may hear and take being pointed out offensively but everyone seem content with their images.

Leah took another sip of her tea and looked around the room once more. Adeline was right, there were so many different types of people all of which just seemed happy to be in a place where they wouldn't be judged. Leah couldn't help but smile at Adeline's upbeat attitude and the wonder that followed her words, it was nice meeting someone so passionate about the world she was in. Leah then turned to face Adeline and tilted her head to the side ever so slightly "Pardon me if I sound rude... But may I ask of what species you are ??"

@poutysunshine

Adeline grinned and bounced on her feet a little. She giggled at Leah titling her head to the side, reminding her much of a kitten or puppy. She wasn't surprised or offended by Leah's question since she looked more human than anything else. "It's not rude at all! I'd say it's hard to come across as rude to me. I'm a werewolf but I usually stay in this form instead of my half or full form. What are you ?" Addie twirled a strand of hair since she had sat the cup down and tended to always be doing something with her hands.

@Songbird500 (promise I'll respond faster next time!)

Leah nodded at Adeline and watched her attentively as she played with her hair. She couldn't help but match Adeline's grin and was relieved she hadn't been upset by the earlier question, Leah was always worried she was gonna say something wrong or act incorrectly and insult someone. "That's so cool, I've never met a werewolf before" Leah then began to tap her cup and bit the inside of a lip as she contemplated telling Adeline what she was "I don't think you've heard of my species but I'm a kelpie"

@poutysunshine (its okay, Im pretty late sometimes. Take this response for example)

Adeline noticed that Leah seemed to relax but she wasn't sure why. "Pleasure to be the first!" She curtsied playfully. Addie wasn't use to sharing what she was with other people or them doing so and she found she rather enjoyed it. Her eyebrows furrowed and she shook her head. "I can't say that I have, tell me me about what you are!" Addie exclaimed happily. "If you don't mind."

@Songbird500 (Gotcha)

Leah finished her tea but continued to grip the sides of the cup, she was relieved Adeline didn't know about her species past but didn't know how to explain what exactly her race was. "We're kinda like water spirits...." Leah tried to explain "But different...." Leah frowned and put the cup down to rub her fingers through her hair "I'm really sorry, I don't know how to explain it"

@poutysunshine

(Really sorry this reply was so late)

Adeline ran her hands over a piece of hair, pulling it gently. She gave Leah a curious worried look as she seemed to have so much trouble explaining what she was. Addie smiled and tapped the girls cheeks. "It's ok!" She giggled and proceeded to swing her hands behind her back, her body and hair swaying with her. She looked off for a moment and then spouted off suddenly, "Ohmygosh! If you can swim good you should teach me how to swim! I never really learned how to." Her voice got lower towards the end and her cheeks heated as she shyly admitted that. She laughed then and tossed a teasing glare at Leah. "No doggy paddling jokes or wet dog smell!"

@Songbird500 (Same to you!)

Ivy walked around, full size, wondering who to talk to. Everyone seemed to be talking to someone else. Were they avoiding her? Had that jerk told everyone? If he had it was almost guaranteed that none of them would wanna talk to her more, and that would make her time here pretty boring. She sighed, and slunk off to an empty corner, where she sat, admiring the gorgeous plant decorations the teachers had put up, and people watching from across the room. People watching is way more interesting when you are in a school from of magic holders and halflings...

Leah relaxed again after the change of topic and a grin occupied her face as she watched how excitable and bubbly Adeline was. Being tapped on the cheeks was a new experience for her but hadn't made Leah feel awkward in anyway. She was taken slightly off guard when Adeline suddenly spurted out her confession about swimming but was happy about being asked for help on something. Leah then let out a small laugh at Adeline's remark of doggy paddling and wet dog smell and replied teasingly "I would be happy to teach you how to swim and dont worry, there will be no jokes...much".

@poutysunshine

Adeline was happy to see Leah relax and laugh. She fake pouted and shook her head. "People always with the dog jokes! I'm exicted to learn though." She smiled and twirled her hair. "So being a typical girl I am, seen any cute people here?" Addie giggled but asked with actual interest.

@Songbird500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back