• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the mystery club — temporary ooc

now for the ultimate struggle: finding a good faceclaim

I have zero ideas for Memphis rn but I know she is going to be a disaster ❤️

might shoot for the nerd because i love the idea of some ghost loving goofball just being there for good vibes and good times tbh

luella is up, i might code her thingy but don't bet on it, i have a tentative backstory for her but i need to flesh some things out

Hello all! I am looking at maybe making a reckless, "I think its fun to tempt fate," and "no pain no gain" bait girly!

Hihiii! I just went ahead and joined the ooc I hope thats ok 👀 I’ma have a CS up soon-ish

She's giving silly goofy oldest child and I love it~ I might post up her WIP soon

i am currently squinting at perhaps the journalist or something- just a silly lil guy

Hello all! I'm currently working on my application for the Medium role. I should be done within the next hour or two. I love reading all of the character sheets lol!

Last edited:
I love her sm omg
Thank youuu! I love her too, I feel like she could be fun! I am also so much better at HCs than personality paragraphs, so I am making up for my lack of with my HCs haha

Thank youuu! I love her too, I feel like she could be fun! I am also so much better at HCs than personality paragraphs, so I am making up for my lack of with my HCs haha
She definitely would be so fun! And LOL you're so real for that-

Last edited:
Okay, Ivy is finally posted!! : D
I hope I get the opportunity to join! This idea sounds so fun, and caught my attention and interest so fast LOL!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back