• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

I'm so sorry, everyone </3

I've been so swamped in work and coursework and organizing things for people around me this semester, but I should at least have found a way to take the time to let you know I'm not gone completely. I'm not sure how didn't manage to do so for, what, two months?, but I truly am sorry. I know I've been a bit flaky with the "speed" (if you can even call it that) of my replies for some time now, and I can't promise I'll manage replies within a week or so in the nearer future, but I'll try not to let my logins dwindle to every quarter year anymore, if at all possible :ghostxx:

Anyway, if you'd still have me, I'll try to read and reply to the post later today or over the weekend. Again, many apologies to all of you :closedeyescryingfrown:

YOOOoOo!!!

I got my stuff from So Cal finally moved to Texas!!!

And that stuff… Included my computer!!!!!

I’ll be working on a post asap and may have one as soon as MONDAY! Whoop whoop!

Alright, SO, I am finishing up this post (FINALLY LOL) right now, I just have to draw for and edit it!

My comp crapped out a moment and I lost a small scene BUT I hope the rewrite is just as good! We'll never know for sure!

Stay tuned for the next post! It's-a comin' in a few hours~!

I AM SO SORRY!

Depression AND LIFE hit me like a darn TRUCK.

There was A LOT to draw and I vastly underestimated how much it was!

i-am-so-so-sorry.gif

200.gif

I had a bunch of stuff to do (like attend job fairs, unpack ALL MY STUFF FROM SO. CAL. that arrived, deal with a hellish week where my S/O and I almost lost a dear friend to us, and other job stuff) AND yesterday my S/O surprised me with movie tickets to both Barbie AND Oppenheimer to celebrate my job getting AN UPGRADE!!!!!! :angelD:

Whoop whoop!

So, yeah, I'm SO SUPER SORRY I told you guys a few hours... a few DAYS ago! @//@;;;

ANYWAY!

THIS IS IT!

6574e7e9-e9d1-4d4d-8b31-731801eff4b3_text.gif

IT'S TIME!

IT'S FINALLY TIME TO GO GET THE FINAL CREST-BEARER!

What awaits Rosie and Co. as they seek out their last ally...?

Or, rather, WHO?

Do you already know them?

...Or are they someone Rosie hasn't quite met yet?????

very-very-mysterious-mari-takahashi.gif

jk good luck I love you guys so much 🥹

Hey, no worries! :) I hope you're feeling better and life is treating you to more of those positive events like movies and job upgrades now ^_^ Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back