• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The mysterious guard - A roleplay plot idea (FxM)

MissGloom

The basic part of my roleplay idea:

Gabrielle Ashwood is a young adult who seems to be normal... But her life is difficult since her teen years because her real parents were murdered under unclear circumstances and later she was adopted by a family which isn't treat her with real love.
Furthermore, Brielle is forced to fight a constant fight with her malicious stepmother and her other relationships are also quite terrible... So she has no real close friends either, she is a "lone wolf". But there is a special person in her life, a mysterious young man.
They met just a few times yet in the past, but these meetings were meaningful and very memorable to Brielle.
Once this young man saved Brielle's life a long time ago when she walked out onto the ice of a frozen lake and it broke under her steps... And somehow he always appear when there is a kind of trouble around her, but that young man disappears shortly after that he helped her out. They barely shared a few words with each others since years...
Even if Brielle knows this man's face well, she doesn't know his name yet...
Plus there are two more strange things about this man: it's seems that he didn't aged since the incident on the ice. And during her life, Brielle felt many times as if she would had be watched by that man, even if she doesen't see him often...
Then one day - at the beginning of the role play - their strange relationship changes...
The mysterious man comes to Brielle - after she had a rough argument with her foster parents - and he simply offers that he would give a room to her in a house what is own by him.
Brielle accept the offer because she trusts in the man and she move into that place soon.
From that point she get opportunity to know more about her mysterious guard and more interesting informations turns out too... For example that the man is guard Brielle because this is an order what the woman's real father gave to him before he was killed. Furthermore, the young man has the task to teach and train Brielle in the future that she will be able to became a partner for him in a supernatural war against the local evil forces in their city.

Some tips for to create the 'Young Man':
- I think that he could be a demon or maybe a vampire who is joined to the "good side" because of a reason what hides in his past...
- He is very close to Brielle emotionally already because he guard her since years. True that he has the duty to teach Brielle, but secretly he wants that she lives under the same roof with him because it get harder to him with years that she is far from him...
- The story/roleplay could be more interesting if the personalities of our characters are the opposite to each others. So since I imagine Brielle as a pessimistc and gloomy person then the Young Man could be more optimistic and maybe happier type than her...
- Finally, even if your character is on the "good side" he could act like a bad guy... I mean that I don't insist that he will be like a "saint".

A few request to the future roleplay partners:
- Please, be patient with me. I can be slow with replies since I am not english...
- I prefer to write in first person view style... But if you will ask me to write in third person view style then I can do that too.
- I will write to you at least five sentences or more, therefore you also should do it on the same way.
- Write replyes what helps to move us forward in the story. So you also will have to use your own creativity, not just mine...
- Let's try to build personalities to our characters. They can be complicated people...
- I would like if there would be a realistic friendship or romance between our characters. Put emotions into the roleplay.
- Feel free to ask me in private message.

I will create a character sheet for Gabrielle Ashwood in the close future... I will link it to this forum topic or I will send it to my roleplay partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back