[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Dallas said:
*I began to sprint as soon as Vi made the first move. I was nowhere near catching up to her though, but did it matter? We we're only having a little fun. It's not like it's a competition.*
*laughs as I cross the finish line and pant* I win!

MrDubWubs said:
*laughs as I cross the finish line and pant* I win!
*I cross the finish line about eight seconds after Vi got to the finish line. I guess I'm not as fast anymore...but I guess that doesn't really matter. I begin to pant, and wipe a bit of sweat off my forehead, and say, "Yeah, you won." with a chuckle.*

Dallas said:
*I cross the finish line about eight seconds after Vi got to the finish line. I guess I'm not as fast anymore...but I guess that doesn't really matter. I begin to pant, and wipe a bit of sweat off my forehead, and say, "Yeah, you won." with a chuckle.*
You need to exercise some. *there isn't a single drop of sweat on me*

@Xibilation[/URL]

//There ya go
Bertha growled at Ariel, her fingernails digging into Ariel's whip wounds.

"Vat is zis? You try escaving, cha? Bad." Bertha slapped Ariel across the cheek, and Ariel winced, her cheek stinging. Her knee, which Bertha had stuck her machete into, was numb, throbbing, but still numb. Blood poured from it still, which explained why Ariel was getting a little light headed.

Bertha reached over and yanked her machete from Ariel's wound, causing a slice of pain to shot through Ariel's body. Fresh blood poured from the wound, and Ariel felt tired.

"Time vor udder knee." And with that, Bertha brought her machete down on Ariel's other kneecap.

Ariel's blood curdling scream pierced through the still, forest air.

MrDubWubs said:
You need to exercise some. *there isn't a single drop of sweat on me*
*I look at her, and say, "Hey now, I exercise. I just, never really have the time to..." I honestly haven't gotten any exercise since I was back in Washington D.C. in the safe house. I didn't really think about getting any exercise at all here, but I guess I need to so I can get in a bit better shape. I'm not saying I'm not in shape though...*

Dallas said:
*I look at her, and say, "Hey now, I exercise. I just, never really have the time to..." I honestly haven't gotten any exercise since I was back in Washington D.C. in the safe house. I didn't really think about getting any exercise at all here, but I guess I need to so I can get in a bit better shape. I'm not saying I'm not in shape though...*
Which is why you need to do it more. No more

drinking

Xibilation said:
Bertha growled at Ariel, her fingernails digging into Ariel's whip wounds.
"Vat is zis? You try escaving, cha? Bad." Bertha slapped Ariel across the cheek, and Ariel winced, her cheek stinging. Her knee, which Bertha had stuck her machete into, was numb, throbbing, but still numb. Blood poured from it still, which explained why Ariel was getting a little light headed.

Bertha reached over and yanked her machete from Ariel's wound, causing a slice of pain to shot through Ariel's body. Fresh blood poured from the wound, and Ariel felt tired.

"Time vor udder knee." And with that, Bertha brought her machete down on Ariel's other kneecap.

Ariel's blood curdling scream pierced through the still, forest air.
Bigby caught the scent of fresh blood running through the air, coming out from the fable he smelled. He walked towards the scent, following it slowly. He managed to get at a place where Bertha was once more fucking around with the redhead. She was supposed to be a prisoner and now she was torturing one of the survivors another time. It was enough. Bigby took a large rock in the ground with his right hand and walked behind Bertha slowly while she was hurting the knees of Ariel. He brought down the stone against her skull.

MrDubWubs said:
Which is why you need to do it more. No more
drinking
"I guess I can stop drinking. It's not like it's going to kill me if I don't drink." *I said. Giving up drinking is a bit hard for me, but if it means getting in better shape, so be it."

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby caught the scent of fresh blood running through the air, coming out from the fable he smelled. He walked towards the scent, following it slowly. He managed to get at a place where Bertha was once more fucking around with the redhead. She was supposed to be a prisoner and now she was torturing one of the survivors another time. It was enough. Bigby took a large rock in the ground with his right hand and walked behind Bertha slowly while she was hurting the knees of Ariel. He brought down the stone against her skull.

[/QUOTE]
((I'd say that's conclusive enough. Now for the other roleplayers to conclude so Aki can post the FINAL ROUNDDDDDDDDDD *dun dun dun* ))

Dallas said:
"I guess I can stop drinking. It's not like it's going to kill me if I don't drink." *I said. Giving up drinking is a bit hard for me, but if it means getting in better shape, so be it."
*gives your cheek a kiss* Good boy

MrDubWubs said:
*gives your cheek a kiss* Good boy
*I smile back, and say, "Do I need to give up smoking too?" Please don't say yes...please don't say yes... It's the one thing that helps keep me focused, and calm.*

Dallas said:
*I smile back, and say, "Do I need to give up smoking too?" Please don't say yes...please don't say yes... It's the one thing that helps keep me focused, and calm.*
*taps my chin thinking*

MrDubWubs said:
*taps my chin thinking*
*She's probably going to say yes... Well, I can't be mad, she's trying to help me. So I guess I can give up smoking if she says I have to. It's just going to be a bit hard on me to let smoking go.*

Dallas said:
*She's probably going to say yes... Well, I can't be mad, she's trying to help me. So I guess I can give up smoking if she says I have to. It's just going to be a bit hard on me to let smoking go.*
You can continue smoking. Just tone it down.

MrDubWubs said:
You can continue smoking. Just tone it down.
*What a relief. "Alright, I'll stop smoking so much." I said with a smirk on my face. I lean in, and kiss Vi on the forehead, and say, "For you."*

Dallas said:
*What a relief. "Alright, I'll stop smoking so much." I said with a smirk on my face. I lean in, and kiss Vi on the forehead, and say, "For you."*
*sticks my tongue out smiling*

(Now to wait for Aki)

Cressy said:
Solaire reached the cabin and sighed at Elsa
"Sorry Miss... I promise I will"

He smiled and looked up at the cabin, opening the door he said

"Helloooo?"

@Akibahara
@Cressy

The cabin seemed to echo inside when Solaire called out. It looked dark at first. Maybe there was nothing in there?

"Shall we peek inside? There must not be people who don't want us inside, because it wasn't locked."

She touched the wheel of her wheelchair to manually scoot herself forward, but the wheel snapped off and she fell on her side. She sighed in frustration. Apparently her chair had begun to melt and was weakening without her noticing.

"I look forward to when you will be able to heal my legs," Elsa admitted. "Do you think you could do it soon? I feel I am a burden with how you keep having to push me around," she told Solaire.

(Aki wants Elsa healed for the final round so that's why I had her ask. xD )

The sands on the beach shifted ever so slightly, before a ring of a fire spouted in a burst of magma, splashing into the water. The water sizzled in reaction as the magma began turning to rock, before an arm shot out from the ring. It gripped onto the sand ahead, as another arm id the same, before pulling Annie's body out, a loud gasp of breath coming from her. She pulled herself completely out of the hole and laid on the beach exhausted, the hole sealing up nicely behind her. And soon, a small teddy bear landed on her head. She grumbled at the feeling.

(Annie has been resurrected by the GM, woohoo.)

Jeremiah said:
The sands on the beach shifted ever so slightly, before a ring of a fire spouted in a burst of magma, splashing into the water. The water sizzled in reaction as the magma began turning to rock, before an arm shot out from the ring. It gripped onto the sand ahead, as another arm id the same, before pulling Annie's body out, a loud gasp of breath coming from her. She pulled herself completely out of the hole and laid on the beach exhausted, the hole sealing up nicely behind her. And soon, a small teddy bear landed on her head. She grumbled at the feeling.
(Annie has been resurrected by the GM, woohoo.)
*looks over to the things that happen standing next to Dallas (@Dallas)* Is that... ANNIE!?

MrDubWubs said:
*looks over to the things that happen standing next to Dallas (@Dallas)* Is that... ANNIE!?
(( Might as well post while waiting for the next update. ))

"Jesus Christ... How in the hell is she alive?" *I said, while looking at the, well, resurrected, Annie.*

Final Round:

“End of the Line”

The Island.

The massive island, covered in tropical vegetation, is lush, teeming with jungle life, a perfect ecosystem of natural rainforests, a rapidly diminishing biome in the world. Under the depths of the canopy, things move. Celebrities, escaping the chaos of the outbreak, pulled their weight in money and star power to party and thrive, the Illuminati, or if you prefer, the “All-Seeing-Eye,” control the world at their fingertips in their sanctuary of secrecy, automated .50 caliber cannons swirls menacingly for targets, protecting the ungrateful shits within—but all that ends—tonight.

Vaadhoo-Island-Maldives-1.jpg

Nick Fury gazed out the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean, shuffling through an assortment of paperwork. He was gathering massive amounts of intelligence between the Crossed, patient zero, and the culprit of outbreak, the Umbrella Corporation. This stuff could blow Umbrella, Tricell, and it's contemporaries right open... expose the lie for what it was—a biological weapons manufacturer, weapons dealer, solely responsible for edging humanity toward extinction.

He smirked, cocking his 9mm Beretta back...

“Tonight, humanity wins.”​

nick-fury.jpg

An armada of aircraft carriers, formerly in the sky, sailed across the Atlantic armed to the teeth—rocket launchers, machine gun emplacements, and an army of soldiers consisting of vets from the U.S. Military and U.N. prepared themselves. Armed with the best weaponry, trained with the best anti-super human tactics, they were the best of the best.

Phil Coulson examined his HUD link, a brilliant blue aura gleaming against his aged features, “Director Fury, ETA 2 minutes until we reach The Island. Orders sir?”

“Prepare the troops.”​

military-600x350.jpg

MEANWHILE...

Albert Wesker and Nicholai Ginovaef prepared for the assault, the Umbrella higher-ups grinning at their handy work, Wesker was proud of what advances his research team had accomplished with the Hunter program, aha... Reptile DNA fused with the T-Virus? Ingenious. Nothing was ever more deadly, more swift, in their execution of human targets. Looking at the sea of vats through the plexiglass, a pair of beady reptilian eyes glared at Wesker, desiring to sear the flesh from his bones—but ah- ah- ah, the man in black had other plans in store...

Hunter-re1.jpg

The Umbrella Corporation unleashed their full force against SHIELD: The UBCS, consisting of hired mercenaries or ex-criminals volunteering their services in exchange for freedom was all-too-easy to muster up—their forces matching SHIELD's own easily—perhaps even more with the B.O.W. nightmare in store for Director Fury. Better yet: They were expendable. No financial loss, no cut-backs. Nicholai Ginovaef, Jack Krauser, HUNK, and Albert Wesker were among them that night—the best Umbrella had to offer—they sat among their own armada of ships.

Ingrid Hunnigan, a female former U.S. Government agent, secretly under Umbrella's payroll, flipped through her map, “Commander Ginovaef, ETA 2 minutes until we reach The Island. Orders sir?”

“Prepare the troops.”​

Umbrella_vs_shield.png

MEANWHILE...

Captain John Wales giggled manically, mounting a poor hammerhead shark caught via a Crossed net, “Fucky! Fucky! Fuuuuuuuck~” BOOOM! No orders, no nothing. A massive cruise ship slammed into The Island immediately—sending out hordes upon hordes of rape-y, angry, and malicious Crossed desiring nothing more than to kill and maim anyone in their path. 20,000 of them poured like sewer rats from their ships...

A few celebs outside screamed bloody murder, their sanctuary, their AA-guns, destroyed like insignificant toys in a child's playroom. Prepare yourselves...

CUT TO-

THREE HOURS LATER...

The Island was on fire.

Almost literally. The Crossed were exactly where they wanted to be. The screams of terror, the shrieks of agony, the slaughter of SHIELD, Umbrella, and celebs – this was sublime. The B.O.W. Hunter horde was unleashed thanks to Nicholai Ginovaef's ingenious delivery method of underwater transportation—they crawled through the steel mainframe, monstrous talons plowing through like wet butter, as the Hunters wrecked the SHIELD soldiers within.

SHIELD, however, had plans of their own—their military might surpassed Umbrella by twofold, only to be matched by the U.S.S—the “secret service” of the Corporation. Manpower-wise, SHIELD had an edge, but the B.O.W.s were hurting them bad, very, -very- bad... with the Crossed involved, too, this whole battle was a shitstorm of confusion, bloodshed, with chaos erupting all over the place.

Solaire looked over, only to hear a massive BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Of an Umbrella missile launcher, and he saw a massive cloud of dust from the overpass, and watched a missile, trailing a glittering copper line behind it, streak towards SHIELD's main battleship.

The explosion was tremendous.

A gaping flaming hole erupted as Director Fury and Phil Coulson rushed for an emergency fire team to extinguish the fire. Fuckin' A.

As the smoke cleared, everyone was separated, fighting their own battles or worse...

-------------

POP! Solaire felt a gloved fist plow into mid-section, the resulting force was incredibly powerful—as if the Devil himself came in, and gave the Sun Worshiper a good punch in the stomach. He found himself in a natural cave deep within the Island... he looked up, a stoic man in black, a beam of red illuminating from his black sunglasses erupted from the darkness.

Albert Wesker.

albert_wesker_4.jpg

“What a pleasant surprise...”

--------------

Claire Redfield, revealed to be the final traitor found herself in Umbrella's HQ—their primary battleship. What she didn't realize though, is that she was being followed. Jill Valentine, the BSAA operative, silently killed any U.S.S. guarding their outpost. Agent Redfield felt the cold, steel grip of Jill's Samurai Edge press against her spine, “Freeze...”

--------------

Katniss and Ellie found themselves in the attic of the Manor, overrun by the Crossed hours ago. A horde of the Crossed, coupled by a few infected SHIELD and Umbrella operatives stormed the fuckin' place—you could hear their screams of laughter now—they were coming... coming for you... pop! Pop! Pop! Ohp, nevermind, “Targets eliminated.” The heavy footsteps of someone was nearby... Vector.

--------------

Clem, Luke, Dallas, and Vi found themselves in the basement, an Umbrella operative fired a few rounds toward the four, shortly before Molly came in, stabbing the poor fucker to death. However, not before he injected... something into her. She cried and mewled, the pathogen ran hell through her veins: She grew into... gigantic a mass of flesh, rotting celebrity corpses flocked to her like moths to flames, her body devouring them into a sickly coupling. Tentacles sprouted from her body, ungodly pink tendrils whipped around, spider-webbing the walls, causing mini quakes...her belly extended like a balloon, about to burst..

Scagdead_Diorama_Figure.jpg

--------------

Annie, Adachi, Mikasa, Delta, Shiki, and Emiya found themselves in the midst of the battlefield itself: All 20,000 Crossed, coupled with warring Umbrella and SHIELD operatives. Tracers, Mk 19 grenade launchers, and suppressive machine gun fire lit the night. You can either choose to A.) Fight off Umbrella B.) Fight off the Crossed C.) Fight off SHIELD D.) Or a unique mix.

Adam was there, too, freaked the fuck out and overhyped by the return of his lover...

--------------

Dandy found himself in the Cabin. Some fucking way, some fucking how, locked in there. The lights flickered on and off~ bzzt! Bzzt~, followed by a deep chuckle, “Nice to see you... comrade.” The voice was ominous, popping from behind him, in-front of him, and to his sides. Jack Krauser, former U.S. Green Beret operative was toying with Dandy, and he was going to kill that buffoon... slowly...

--------------

Bigby and Ariel found themselves underwater in the Atlantic, grenade launchers blew holes into the ground they ran across, lighting the forest ablaze like the 4th of July. You peered out of the waters, no one was there-- your opponent was deathly silent, a TMP holstered over his utility belt. Pew! A bullet lodged itself in Bigby's shoulder... Agent HUNK knew exactly where you were...

--------------

The RED Spy, Leo, Lann, Hatty, Wynne, and Debra were chased by the Crossed around and around, like a circus... it wasn't long before Umbrella caught on, blowing some major holes into the Crossed themselves. However, this brought on a brand new issue: The Umbrella Corporation. The four found themselves on the lower deck of the Umbrella HQ mothership—far, far away from Claire and Jill—the UBCS wasn't onto them yet, they could either stealth their way to the stop or go in guns blazing.

--------------

Finally, Elsa discovered what appeared to be a very old mining facility. Still fully operational, however, given electric currents fluctuated at random intervals—pools of molten lava, power grids, and mine carts scattered abroad—just as: “ELSA...” The Neo-Nemesis clomped behind her, Anna, her sister, glared at Elsa, her body horrifically damaged from the airplane fall, giant tumors festered and bubbled her upper torso, right arm morphed into a tendrilic-like whip, slithering aimlessly... “ELSA!” The Neo-Nemesis charged. Do you use a mine cart to escape? Fight the Neo-Nemesis? What do you do?

20120628181800!NemesisUC_0.jpg

Welcome to the end.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:

Final Round:

“End of the Line”

The Island.

The massive island, covered in tropical vegetation, is lush, teeming with jungle life, a perfect ecosystem of natural rainforests, a rapidly diminishing biome in the world. Under the depths of the canopy, things move. Celebrities, escaping the chaos of the outbreak, pulled their weight in money and star power to party and thrive, the Illuminati, or if you prefer, the “All-Seeing-Eye,” control the world at their fingertips in their sanctuary of secrecy, automated .50 caliber cannons swirls menacingly for targets, protecting the ungrateful shits within—but all that ends—tonight.

Vaadhoo-Island-Maldives-1.jpg

Nick Fury gazed out the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean, shuffling through an assortment of paperwork. He was gathering massive amounts of intelligence between the Crossed, patient zero, and the culprit of outbreak, the Umbrella Corporation. This stuff could blow Umbrella, Tricell, and it's contemporaries right open... expose the lie for what it was—a biological weapons manufacturer, weapons dealer, solely responsible for edging humanity toward extinction.

He smirked, cocking his 9mm Beretta back...

“Tonight, humanity wins.”​

nick-fury.jpg

An armada of aircraft carriers, formerly in the sky, sailed across the Atlantic armed to the teeth—rocket launchers, machine gun emplacements, and an army of soldiers consisting of vets from the U.S. Military and U.N. prepared themselves. Armed with the best weaponry, trained with the best anti-super human tactics, they were the best of the best.

Phil Coulson examined his HUD link, a brilliant blue aura gleaming against his aged features, “Director Fury, ETA 2 minutes until we reach The Island. Orders sir?”

“Prepare the troops.”​

military-600x350.jpg

MEANWHILE...

Albert Wesker and Nicholai Ginovaef prepared for the assault, the Umbrella higher-ups grinning at their handy work, Wesker was proud of what advances his research team had accomplished with the Hunter program, aha... Reptile DNA fused with the T-Virus? Ingenious. Nothing was ever more deadly, more swift, in their execution of human targets. Looking at the sea of vats through the plexiglass, a pair of beady reptilian eyes glared at Wesker, desiring to sear the flesh from his bones—but ah- ah- ah, the man in black had other plans in store...

Hunter-re1.jpg

The Umbrella Corporation unleashed their full force against SHIELD: The UBCS, consisting of hired mercenaries or ex-criminals volunteering their services in exchange for freedom was all-too-easy to muster up—their forces matching SHIELD's own easily—perhaps even more with the B.O.W. nightmare in store for Director Fury. Better yet: They were expendable. No financial loss, no cut-backs. Nicholai Ginovaef, Jack Krauser, HUNK, and Albert Wesker were among them that night—the best Umbrella had to offer—they sat among their own armada of ships.

Ingrid Hunnigan, a female former U.S. Government agent, secretly under Umbrella's payroll, flipped through her map, “Commander Ginovaef, ETA 2 minutes until we reach The Island. Orders sir?”

“Prepare the troops.”​

Umbrella_vs_shield.png

MEANWHILE...

Captain John Wales giggled manically, mounting a poor hammerhead shark caught via a Crossed net, “Fucky! Fucky! Fuuuuuuuck~” BOOOM! No orders, no nothing. A massive cruise ship slammed into The Island immediately—sending out hordes upon hordes of rape-y, angry, and malicious Crossed desiring nothing more than to kill and maim anyone in their path. 20,000 of them poured like sewer rats from their ships...

A few celebs outside screamed bloody murder, their sanctuary, their AA-guns, destroyed like insignificant toys in a child's playroom. Prepare yourselves...

CUT TO-

THREE HOURS LATER...

The Island was on fire.

Almost literally. The Crossed were exactly where they wanted to be. The screams of terror, the shrieks of agony, the slaughter of SHIELD, Umbrella, and celebs – this was sublime. The B.O.W. Hunter horde was unleashed thanks to Nicholai Ginovaef's ingenious delivery method of underwater transportation—they crawled through the steel mainframe, monstrous talons plowing through like wet butter, as the Hunters wrecked the SHIELD soldiers within.

SHIELD, however, had plans of their own—their military might surpassed Umbrella by twofold, only to be matched by the U.S.S—the “secret service” of the Corporation. Manpower-wise, SHIELD had an edge, but the B.O.W.s were hurting them bad, very, -very- bad... with the Crossed involved, too, this whole battle was a shitstorm of confusion, bloodshed, with chaos erupting all over the place.

Solaire looked over, only to hear a massive BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Of an Umbrella missile launcher, and he saw a massive cloud of dust from the overpass, and watched a missile, trailing a glittering copper line behind it, streak towards SHIELD's main battleship.

The explosion was tremendous.

A gaping flaming hole erupted as Director Fury and Phil Coulson rushed for an emergency fire team to extinguish the fire. Fuckin' A.

As the smoke cleared, everyone was separated, fighting their own battles or worse...

-------------

POP! Solaire felt a gloved fist plow into mid-section, the resulting force was incredibly powerful—as if the Devil himself came in, and gave the Sun Worshiper a good punch in the stomach. He found himself in a natural cave deep within the Island... he looked up, a stoic man in black, a beam of red illuminating from his red sunglasses erupted from the darkness.

Albert Wesker.

albert_wesker_4.jpg

“What a pleasant surprise...”

--------------

Claire Redfield, revealed to be the final traitor found herself in Umbrella's HQ—their primary battleship. What she didn't realize though, is that she was being followed. Jill Valentine, the BSAA operative, silently killed any U.S.S. guarding their outpost. Agent Redfield felt the cold, steel grip of Jill's Samurai Edge press against her spine, “Freeze...”

--------------

Katniss and Ellie found themselves in the attic of the Manor, overrun by the Crossed hours ago. A horde of the Crossed, coupled by a few infected SHIELD and Umbrella operatives stormed the fuckin' place—you could hear their screams of laughter now—they were coming... coming for you... pop! Pop! Pop! Ohp, nevermind, “Targets eliminated.” The heavy footsteps of someone was nearby... Vector.

--------------

Clem, Luke, Dallas, and Vi found themselves in the basement, an Umbrella operative fired a few rounds toward the four, shortly before Molly came in, stabbing the poor fucker to death. However, not before he injected... something into her. She cried and mewled, the pathogen ran hell through her veins: She grew into... gigantic a mass of flesh, rotting celebrity corpses flocked to her like moths to flames, her body devouring them into a sickly coupling. Tentacles sprouted from her body, ungodly pink tendrils whipped around, spider-webbing the walls, causing mini quakes...her belly extended like a balloon, about to burst..

Scagdead_Diorama_Figure.jpg

--------------

Annie, Adachi, Mikasa, Delta, and Emiya found themselves in the midst of the battlefield itself: All 20,000 Crossed, coupled with warring Umbrella and SHIELD operatives. Tracers, Mk 19 grenade launchers, and suppressive machine gun fire lit the night. You can either choose to A.) Fight off Umbrella B.) Fight off the Crossed C.) Fight off SHIELD D.) Or a unique mix.

Adam was there, too, freaked the fuck out and overhyped by the return of his lover...

--------------

Dandy found himself in the Cabin. Some fucking way, some fucking how, locked in there. The lights flickered on and off~ bzzt! Bzzt~, followed by a deep chuckle, “Nice to see you... comrade.” The voice was ominous, popping from behind him, in-front of him, and to his sides. The former U.S. Green Beret operative was toying with Dandy, and he was going to kill that buffoon... slowly...

--------------

Bigby and Ariel found themselves underwater in the Atlantic, grenade launchers blew holes into the ground they ran across, lighting the forest ablaze like the 4th of July. You peered out of the waters, no one was there-- your opponent was deathly silent, a TMP holstered over his utility belt. Pew! A bullet lodged itself in Bigby's shoulder... Agent HUNK knew exactly where you were...

--------------

The RED Spy, Leo, Lann, Hatty, Wynne, and Debra were chased by the Crossed around and around, like a circus... it wasn't long before Umbrella caught on, blowing some major holes into the Crossed themselves. However, this brought on a brand new issue: The Umbrella Corporation. The four found themselves on the lower deck of the Umbrella HQ mothership—far, far away from Claire and Jill—the UBCS wasn't onto them yet, they could either stealth their way to the stop or go in guns blazing.

--------------

Finally, Elsa discovered what appeared to be a very old mining facility. Still fully operational, however, given electric currents fluctuated at random intervals—pools of molten lava, power grids, and mine carts scattered abroad—just as: “ELSA...” The Neo-Nemesis clomped behind her, Anna, her sister, glared at Elsa, her body horrifically damaged from the airplane fall, giant tumors festered and bubbled her upper torso, right arm morphed into a tendrilic-like whip, slithering aimlessly... “ELSA!” The Neo-Nemesis charged. Do you use a mine cart to escape? Fight the Neo-Nemesis? What do you do?

20120628181800!NemesisUC_0.jpg

Welcome to the end.​
*We need to get the hell out of this damn basement, there is no way in hell we can take that thing on. Not even with our combined strength... I had to think of a plan, but what can we do? I don't see an exit, I decided to unload a entire magazine into the freak, that once was Molly. I was quick enough to put another magazine into my pistol before the empty one could even hit the ground. It seemed my bullets barely had any effect on the bastard, but at least I'm doing something.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back