[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

JayJay said:
Ellie panted and looked at the two.
"Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay... Sorry."
"It was only a nightmare, don't worry. It's quite alright, in these times, any noise makes you jump." *I said. When I was a teenager, I used to still get nightmares. They would mostly be about me getting arrested during a robbery, and I would be sentenced to death. Not the most pleasant nightmare...but these are the things we have to deal with in life.*

MrDubWubs said:
Yeah you're right. *looks back out to the sea*
*jumps as she yells* Geez you scared me Ellie.
Dallas said:
"It was only a nightmare, don't worry. It's quite alright, in these times, any noise makes you jump." *I said. When I was a teenager, I used to still get nightmares. They would mostly be about me getting arrested during a robbery, and I would be sentenced to death. Not the most pleasant nightmare...but these are the things we have to deal with in life.*
"Fuck... I can never sleep easy..."

Ellie turned her head a little, looking around.

"Everything still safe...?"

"Oh, what the fuck." Spy sighed, before turning away as Emiya shot off his own left testicle. "C'est une baise complète de cluster." he muttered in French, looking around.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]// I FUCKING DISLIKE THIS //
Emiya sighs, pulling the G3A3 and aiming it at the afflicted area. He had no use for these anymore anyway, and having one that size would be troublesome. He collected some ointment and bandages first, then proceeded. He fired. Once.

[/QUOTE]
BOOM! Owch. Big owch. One of Emiya's testicles blew away thanks to his large-caliber bullet eliminating his ballsack. He now has much more in common with this guy...

game-of-thrones-game-of-thrones-33974725-972-475.jpg

... than anyone else.​

JayJay said:
"Fuck... I can never sleep easy..."
Ellie turned her head a little, looking around.

"Everything still safe...?"
We are. I don't know about inside. *goes back to drawing in the sand with a sigh*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
"Oh, what the fuck." Spy sighed, before turning away as Emiya shot off his own left testicle. "C'est une baise complète de cluster." he muttered in French, looking around.
The Spy discovers... a picture of Barack Obama, his hands pressed behind his back, eyes scanning an SCP, clawing at a bulletproof window, from the SCP Foundation.

Akibahara said:
BOOM! Owch. Big owch. One of Emiya's testicles blew away thanks to his large-caliber bullet eliminating his ballsack. He now has much more in common with this guy...

game-of-thrones-game-of-thrones-33974725-972-475.jpg

... than anyone else.​
That done. Emiya was in some quite severe pain. He would just have to deal with it. At that point, he wondered again, he'd switched genders back to male before when he'd been in pain and under an extreme adrenaline rush; if he truly could switch at will...he attempted it...

Akibahara said:
"I'm fine, it's a sad thing what this Island can do to people. I supposed getting couped up in one place for months can play a number on the human psyche." Robert leaned back against his beach chair, totting a hunting rifle akin to Mr. Ben Kingsley's, the actor you met not too long ago, "By the way, you seem a little... winded. Are you fine?"
Bigby nearly sighed in relief. That man did seemed to be normal. Taking advantage of the empty seat unoccupied by the Luke fellow, Bigby sat down in front of the man. "This place is being a fucking mess. I seriously don't know who the hell had the idea, but... Nevermind, I'm digressing. My point is that I had bad experiences around here, and I'm confused about who REALLY made this place happen. I'm pretty sure it was none of the people in the party. I've got here expecting that it a well-armed society to defend ourselves against the infection, but I'm not sure if it's able to hold it. Deep down, I knew it was too good to be true". Bigby placed his hand inside his pocket, searching for his cigarettes. He found one, out of the empty pack. He placed it in his mouth, but couldn't find his lighter. Tired, he placed the cigarette over the table. "I was expecting to meet Bill Gates and Obama here". Bigby chuckled.

MrDubWubs said:
We are. I don't know about inside. *goes back to drawing in the sand with a sigh*
"You alright? You seem a bit...bored?" *I said with a furrowed brow. We might as well do something to keep us entertained, I have no idea what though. We could always just take a walk, but I guess that would become boring too...*

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]That done. Emiya was in some quite severe pain. He would just have to deal with it. At that point, he wondered again, he'd switched genders back to male before when he'd been in pain and under an extreme adrenaline rush; if he truly could switch at will...he attempted it...

[/QUOTE]
If Emiya switched genders, it'd work...

Dallas said:
"You alright? You seem a bit...bored?" *I said with a furrowed brow. We might as well do something to keep us entertained, I have no idea what though. We could always just take a walk, but I guess that would become boring too...*
You have no idea.... *gets up to pop my back*

Akibahara said:
If Emiya switched genders, it'd work...
Emiya stood himself. No. It was herself again. Up. No more testicular problems. Well that was relieving. Maybe she'd bought a little more time for herself. Now as for that riddle...

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby nearly sighed in relief. That man did seemed to be normal. Taking advantage of the empty seat unoccupied by the Luke fellow, Bigby sat down in front of the man. "This place is being a fucking mess. I seriously don't know who the hell had the idea, but... Nevermind, I'm digressing. My point is that I had bad experiences around here, and I'm confused about who REALLY made this place happen. I'm pretty sure it was none of the people in the party. I've got here expecting that it a well-armed society to defend ourselves against the infection, but I'm not sure if it's able to hold it. Deep down, I knew it was too good to be true". Bigby placed his hand inside his pocket, searching for his cigarettes. He found one, out of the empty pack. He placed it in his mouth, but couldn't find his lighter. Tired, he placed the cigarette over the table. "I was expecting to meet Bill Gates and Obama here". Bigby chuckled.

[/QUOTE]
"Too good to be true? Ha! I was expecting 'too perfect', better than what you're expecting. We're well-stocked, well-defended, and we haven't had a Crossed in our territory for over a year now." He paused, yawning, "Bill Gates and Obama are far off, I'm assuming the President of the United States is held up in a bunker somewhere, making calls to Russia, Israel, the U.N.--at least, for the sake of the United States, I really, -really- hope so."

MrDubWubs said:
You have no idea.... *gets up to pop my back*
"Well, is there anything you wanted to do? We have plenty of time." *I said. I guess we should do something, I need to get out of this ditch anyway. My back is killing me, not because of the ditch, but because of the way I slept.*

Akibahara said:
The PSY singer keeps bumping into his butt like a crazed South Korean rapist...
As Hatty Gets Physically assaulted By the Quirky South Korean Stranger, He grumbles under his Breath, Obviously Annoyed

"Hmph.. I most Certainly Don't approve of this..."

Similar as always, His face still Lacks Emotions

Dallas said:
"Well, is there anything you wanted to do? We have plenty of time." *I said. I guess we should do something, I need to get out of this ditch anyway. My back is killing me, not because of the ditch, but because of the way I slept.*
*shrugs dusting the sand off of my hands* I'm up for anything. What about you Ellie? (@JayJay) *I look to her as I say this*

Akibahara said:
"Too good to be true? Ha! I was expecting 'too perfect', better than what you're expecting. We're well-stocked, well-defended, and we haven't had a Crossed in our territory for over a year now." He paused, yawning, "Bill Gates and Obama are far off, I'm assuming the President of the United States is held up in a bunker somewhere, making calls to Russia, Israel, the U.N.--at least, for the sake of the United States, I really, -really- hope so."
'...we haven't had a Crossed in our territory for over a year now'. Weird. Bigby could swear he had got the scent of some crossed when he got in the island. It was hard to believe his nose was wrong. "But who's really running this place? You're the first person I see who's still sane. What happens if some of the defense warfare breaks, who do you call, how would you call? I've seen the manor, it has music, eletricity running through. I believe that's not hard when you're rich... It's just that I was outside for a long while, and outside it just looks like the world is doomed. Honestly, I thought the government had fell down... This whole thing, it just makes us wonder..."

He sighed softly seeing not really anyone along the beach area that he was in, walking towards the mansion that most of the celebrities were staying in. Walking on by the wreckage of the plane, he shrugged and kept walking, arms still covering his chest as he was at least hoping to get some sort of suit. All things considered, at the very least someone rich should have a suit in his size. At least, he really, really hoped so as he walked inside.

[QUOTE="The Gil]'...we haven't had a Crossed in our territory for over a year now'. Weird. Bigby could swear he had got the scent of some crossed when he got in the island. It was hard to believe his nose was wrong. "But who's really running this place? You're the first person I see who's still sane. What happens if some of the defense warfare breaks, who do you call, how would you call? I've seen the manor, it has music, eletricity running through. I believe that's not hard when you're rich... It's just that I was outside for a long while, and outside it just looks like the world is doomed. Honestly, I thought the government had fell down... This whole thing, it just makes us wonder..."

[/QUOTE]
He nodded, "Me too, me too."

(( Alright, I'm going to write up the next round. I'll only be responding to Emiya's sheeit! I want this to be epic, hombre! )) 

Cressy said:
Solaire set her down on the wheel chair an continued running towards bertha and Ariel in to the mansion
((OK wtf happened in kinda lost xD ))
(( I was going to have them meet a half-crazed Milla Jovovich, but I wanna write the update. >.> ))

resident-evil-milla-jovovich.jpg

Spy examined the picture with Obama, confused. "These pictures are a whole new kind of fucked up," he said, looking back at Emiya. "I mean, this one with Obama, what the hell is this even supposed to mean?" he asked.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]She pulled herself up straight and gave another answer.
"Bill Cosby"

[/QUOTE]
Emiya receives... [OVARIAN CANCER]. Try again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back