[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:
He nodded, "Me too, me too."
(( Alright, I'm going to write up the next round. I'll only be responding to Emiya's sheeit! I want this to be epic, hombre! )) 

(( I was going to have them meet a half-crazed Milla Jovovich, but I wanna write the update. >.> ))

resident-evil-milla-jovovich.jpg
((Plox let it happen))

Solaire sighed as the beast had stopped chasing them, he looked at Elsa and said

"I guess we can go to that cabin now if you wish."

He started jogging to the cabin, pushing Elsa's wheel chair still.

He looked for the woman with the military suit but it seems she is gone... odd...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Akibahara

@Reaper Jack

Cressy said:
((Plox let it happen))
Solaire sighed as the beast had stopped chasing them, he looked at Elsa and said

He looked for the woman with the military suit but it seems she is gone... odd...
There he was. Emiya walked up to him, casually as she could, she smiled and held out her arm (the one that wasn't attached).

"Uh...can you heal this?"

MrDubWubs said:
Want us to come with and help?
"Naah.. .I think you guys will do better on your own."

Ellie smiled and turned away, starting to walk into the forest.

"Thanks for the help, Vi!"

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]There he was. Emiya walked up to him, casually as she could, she smiled and held out her arm (the one that wasn't attached).
"Uh...can you heal this?"

[/QUOTE]
Solaire looked at Emiya and sighed.

"What happened to you..."

"Well I would but I am not in the best state, I already wasted all the energy I could healing my legs. So you would have to wait a while Miss.."

JayJay said:

Don't get killed! I'll be looking for you later... *tried to sound like she is joking, but is really really worried*

Cressy said:
Solaire looked at Emiya and sighed.
"What happened to you..."

"Well I would but I am not in the best state, I already wasted all the energy I could healing my legs. So you would have to wait a while Miss.."
She shrugged. "That's fine, but try to be as fast as you can."

JayJay said:

"Stay safe!" *I said, while waving a hand. Now what are we going to do?*

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]She shrugged. "That's fine, but try to be as fast as you can."

[/QUOTE]
Solaire told her to put her arm where it would usually be

"I will attempt to attach it as best as I can."

Solaire healed the arm but he couldn't move it much, it was mostly limp, a white cloud covered what would be his shoulder and continued to heal passively

Solaire sighed, rubbing sweat off.

"It will take a day or two to be able to use it, you can move your fingers but that would be as much as you can for today."

Solaire continued to wheel Elsa to the cabin

((Dual running with a friend cant rp much sorry))

Cressy said:
((Plox let it happen))

"Very well," Elsa replied, not entirely sure what had happened. She watched as he stopped to heal someone, frowning a little.

"You're so kind you'd heal just about anyone, but promise me you'll save more of your strength. Just so you can keep recovering and just in case we... run into trouble," she said, biting her lip. Her head was starting to clear a bit more from the smoke, finally, but she could barely remember what had happened a few minutes ago. Her head just hurt when she thought about it.

"We're almost to the cabin," she said as they headed along, not sure what would await them there.

@Akibahara @Cressy

Cressy said:
Solaire told her to put her arm where it would usually be
"I will attempt to attach it as best as I can."

Solaire healed the arm but he couldn't move it much, it was mostly limp, a white cloud covered what would be his shoulder and continued to heal passively

Solaire sighed, rubbing sweat off.

"It will take a day or two to be able to use it, you can move your fingers but that would be as much as you can for today."

Solaire continued to wheel Elsa to the cabin

((Dual running with a friend cant rp much sorry))
Emiya nodded in thanks. Well the arm was back. The Cancer remained. No matter, that could be dealt with later. She decided to rest on the beach rather than take any more guesses in the Cabin, she needed a solid answer. 
@Akibahara

Then Emiya considered something. What if, she answered with a question of her own? She went back to the riddle room.

She held thee paper with the riddle on it up with her good arm.

"When saying 'he' or 'his' does this refer to a specific person, individual or deity? Or is this a generalisation that takes into account all things, living, dead, animate and inanimate?"

Dallas said:
"A race? To where?" *I said, while looking at her with a smile. She'll probably beat me, but hey, we're only having fun.*
*looks around. I then grab a small log and throw it about 3/4 of a mile* There.

MrDubWubs said:
*looks around. I then grab a small log and throw it about 3/4 of a mile* There.
"Alright then. This'll be fun." *I said, looking at the log she had thrown.*

MrDubWubs said:
*gets in a professional position ready to dart off* You count down.
*I didn't bother to get into any sort of starting position, I simply kept my eyes locked on the log. "Three...two...one...go!" I yelled.*

Dallas said:
*I didn't bother to get into any sort of starting position, I simply kept my eyes locked on the log. "Three...two...one...go!" I yelled.*
*quickly takes a huge leap from the start. I run as fast as I can*

Akibahara said:
He nodded, "Me too, me too."
(( Alright, I'm going to write up the next round. I'll only be responding to Emiya's sheeit! I want this to be epic, hombre! ))
Bigby got up from the chair. "It was great talking to someone sane, but I have to find my friends. I might pay you a visit later". Bigby left the beach house and started to walk back towards the manor, hoping to find more survivors there. He didn't forgot about the shooter who killed the girl in his arms. He had to take a route on where he could just keep hiding on the forest. As he got deeper inside the forest route, he start to scent a fable close by. Not in the manor, not so far... Along with it, there was the scent of body fluids of every kind. He wondered where would this fable be...

@Xibilation

//There ya go

MrDubWubs said:
*quickly takes a huge leap from the start. I run as fast as I can*
*I began to sprint as soon as Vi made the first move. I was nowhere near catching up to her though, but did it matter? We we're only having a little fun. It's not like it's a competition.*

He found, while wandering around the mansion, what looked to be an unused suit that seemed to fit him from the looks of it. He didn't care if he was exactly stealing one of the celebrities' property or whether it was even owned by someone still alive or not, he just cared about himself and getting his suit taken. Of course, he also cared about whether he ran into Elsa or not, but that was part of something entirely different. After he put on the unused suit he found in a closet in the mansion, he finds a tie in the same closet and puts that on, giving a small sigh and a nod seeing how he at least retained his original attire. He casually walked away from the room he was in and back out of the mansion, figuring that he would deal with anything without any sort of weapon. He was able to do it and very capable in many things. He was a trained detective--well, ex-detective--in the Japanese police force, anyways.

Ah...much better. Now I don't have to be without a shirt anymore. Least this trip was good for something after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back