[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:
Vector paused, “You're with us?” He smirked, pressing the cold end of his rifle against Ellie's forehead, “You're the one who freed the prisoners!” CHUH-CHINK, he cocked a bullet into the barrel, “I'm giving you five seconds to explain yourself. Five... four...”
Ellie kept a straight, angry face.

"You fucking moron! You never paid attention in briefings, didya? It was planned, all of it!

I was about to restrain Katniss after freeing her, but that's when you decided to fuck it all up by shooting us both.

... Which HUNK is really mad about, I'll have you know. I'm surprised you still have your fucking rank."

Jeremiah said:
Annie gladly returned her lover's kiss, looking at him as he cried. And cried. And cried. She laughed and wondered who the actual baby was...she pat his back before perking up at the cock, turning her head and lifting her hand up and spraying magma across the woman's shotgun and hands.
"Alright, Adam, I hate to ruin the moment...but we're still in a warzone!"

@Akibahara
Adam gasped, his face akin to " :o ". He didn't seem phased, hell, he bit his lower lip- wait, was he turned on? Fuckin' A, man. He growled in a low, playful tone, "Mm, I love it when you do that. So... strong." He nibbled on her earlobe, three Crossed, former SHIELD operatives, charged toward the trio (baby included), little Janice raised her hand cooing, the life vanished from one of the operatives, his form skeletal, as the other two leapt into action, two metal batons raised...

SuperChocoMilk said:
"Clementine, not all of us are going to make it through this." Luke looked back at her, and she looked at him with pleading eyes. "No! Like! Don't die!"
"That's why I'm sending Dwayne after her."

Way to ruin the moment Luke, way to go. "I will do anything for you my friend." The Rock said, instantly taking a bullet to the brain from a Crossed. "Ah, dammit." Luke said, and then began circling Molly. "I saw this in a video game once, you motherfucker!" he yelled, and began slashing wildly at Molly.
(( LOL!!! )) 

SuperChocoMilk said:
Luke grabbed desperately at his machete,NAND pulled it out, dropping it to the ground. "Clementine! Grab it!" Clementine looked at the machete and ran for it, picking the shiny weapon up with all her might, and swinging it into Molly's stomach.
Molly's stomach slit open, oozing green acid as it splattered across the basement, melting away... the machete caught acid, too, it transformed into molten lava in Clem's grip, a sickly grey (and extremely hot) steel flopping onto the floor...

@Akibahara @Klutzy Ninja Kitty (In case you weren't around to see)

Akibahara said:

Final Round:

“End of the Line”

Solaire looked over, only to hear a massive BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Of an Umbrella missile launcher, and he saw a massive cloud of dust from the overpass, and watched a missile, trailing a glittering copper line behind it, streak towards SHIELD's main battleship.

The explosion was tremendous.

A gaping flaming hole erupted as Director Fury and Phil Coulson rushed for an emergency fire team to extinguish the fire. Fuckin' A.

As the smoke cleared, everyone was separated, fighting their own battles or worse...

-------------

POP! Solaire felt a gloved fist plow into mid-section, the resulting force was incredibly powerful—as if the Devil himself came in, and gave the Sun Worshiper a good punch in the stomach. He found himself in a natural cave deep within the Island... he looked up, a stoic man in black, a beam of red illuminating from his black sunglasses erupted from the darkness.

Albert Wesker.

albert_wesker_4.jpg

“What a pleasant surprise...”

--------------

aG3vcrY.jpg

Solaire

Solaire had turned to see a the Shield Ship to be bombed into oblivion, he had been separated from Elsa little later, the chaos of the battle plunging him into the forestry, when he had attempted to make it back he screamed.

"ELSA! ELSA!"

He repeated to scream but to no avail, he sighed, mostly out of frustration and walked casually among the trees. It was when.

"!!-"

Solaire grunted as a large fist of a hellish creature plowed into his gut with such force that it made him spit up a mixture of blood and puke, good thing he had his armor on, if he hadn't that punch would have killed him for sure.

His wounds probably had opened from the sheer force that left a giant dent in his chest plate. He passed out and then woke up with a man looking down at him, yes he remembered this man. He seemed to be one of the heads in that umbrella corporation.

Albert Wesker.

albert_wesker_4.jpg

Solaire stood and backed away from him slightly, staring into the man's eyes.

"A pleasant one indeed.... What am I doing here."

Solaire did not really ask, he more like demanded, he had his grip on his sword still, this man was definitely powerful, he had seen the things he could do, but Solaire had fought stronger demons. Well... That is what he believes at least.

List of Monster's Solaire has probably killed (Not all but, most):

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/bosses

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:
Adam gasped, his face akin to " :o ". He didn't seem phased, hell, he bit his lower lip- wait, was he turned on? Fuckin' A, man. He growled in a low, playful tone, "Mm, I love it when you do that. So... strong." He nibbled on her earlobe, three Crossed, former SHIELD operatives, charged toward the trio (baby included), little Janice raised her hand cooing, the life vanished from one of the operatives, his form skeletal, as the other two leapt into action, two metal batons raised...
"Nnh...now's not the time, Adam, please!"

She shot the two men down with both her hands, her flames searing their bodies in half. She pat Janice's head as she killed one of them off swiftly, then breaking free of Adam's hug.

"We'll have plenty of time after we're safe!"

Flowershadow said:
As he fired off his last bullet, he saw how the Sheild agent had gotten in his way, him accidentally lodging a bullet right into his skull and grinning while letting out a low chuckle rather openly in front of him seeing the soldier's body collapse onto the ground.
You little dumbass! Don't just step in front of a man with a loaded gun, you idiot.

He looked over to Emiya and then at the massive crowd of Crossed running towards him, readying his rifle before holding it down by his side, waiting for them to come close to him as though welcoming the oncoming assault of crazed, infecting sex and kink maniacs.
Oh shit! Adachi killed Coulson! You bastard!

The Crossed charged at Adachi, flinging bullets, piss, and shit at the detective, “BLALRASDAHG!” That's seriously how they sounded like. Pop! Pop! Pop! An endless volley of bullets caught him by his left arm and right leg... there was way, way too much bullets to narrowly avoid. Hell, it wouldn't be too long until the Crossed fucked everyone up. Maybe... maybe Adachi has something under his sleeve? Does he?

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya fell down on one knee. The horde was approaching. Well. Nothing for it. She raised her right hand up in a fist, palm-side facing towards her face.
"I beseech thee, in the name of Kiritsugu Emiya; I command thy servant Saber to appear."

No sooner were these words spoken than a golden light appeared in the sky above, and a third of the red markings on Emiya's hand disappeared.

The light broke apart the clouds, becoming a piercing beam of gold that shot down to a point bare metres in front of Emiya; and there stood...a beautiful women clad in full Middle Age battle regalia; proud and regal; she took a moment to take in her surroundings before speaking to Emiya.

"I understand the situation master. Quite the trouble you're in here." She smiled at Emiya; "And Master; why are you...like me now?" The question wasn't wholly mischievous, it had curiosity behind it too.

Emiya simply shrugged and said "I'll explain after."

Saber nodded. "Very well Master. I'll heal your wound for you as well. Now..."

Saber did not appear to do anything, but power ebbed from her; the bullet lodged in Emiya's leg was removed all of itself; and the wound itself closed back up. She turned to face the horde and let out a battlecry worthy of her true name. That of King Arthur. Arturia Penndragon. She proceeded to charge at the horde of Crossed.

fate_zero_4352.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Akibahara said:
Oh shit! Adachi killed Coulson! You bastard!
The Crossed charged at Adachi, flinging bullets, piss, and shit at the detective, “BLALRASDAHG!” That's seriously how they sounded like. Pop! Pop! Pop! An endless volley of bullets caught him by his left arm and right leg... there was way, way too much bullets to narrowly avoid. Hell, it wouldn't be too long until the Crossed fucked everyone up. Maybe... maybe Adachi has something under his sleeve? Does he?
The detective watched as Emiya showed his own little "trump card," a smirk crossing his face upon seeing the unfamiliar girl in armor showing up. He smirked, tossing the rifle aside and holding his arms out in a "Come at me!" kind of stance, watching the destruction that was sure to come.

You have a surprise up your sleeve as well? And to think, I thought you were only some sort of tactician who was armed to the teeth with guns. Here you are, summoning someone. How...unexpectedly fantastic.

A smirk crossed his lips now as what looked to be red energy came up from the ground and swirled around him rapidly, the chaotic torrent of energy suddenly going up around him like a tornado as a large, ten foot tall figure could be made out in the blood red energy that looked almost like magic. The figure was large, had a dark red trench coat on and a helm covering its head along with a massive blade that was half blade and half hilt that looked to almost be 15 feet long. The massive, human-like entity held its blade tightly, Adachi's suit whipping around as though a fierce wind storm was going around him and sending the Crossed flying back as he held his right hand tightly against his forehead as though he were holding back a migraine, yet a smirk was remaining on his face.

Aghhhh...!! Hahaha...Magatsu-Izanagi...! Let's tear them to shreds...~

Adachi.Tohru.full.1042802.jpg

Katniss would scramble up, looking around the a dark dank space in which she found herself in. Her eyes catching on an antique sword rusted with time, and dull with age.

Uh-Uho.

She would grab it, not thinking of the consequences.. Katniss perhaps from the trauma or out of sheer helplessness hurdles towards 'Vector' whilst his attention and gun was pointed in the direction of Ellie.

Go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If successful she would force the sword into the parting between his neck and body armor this would cause the muscle and tendons to rip apart, a cracking sound which was prehaps his spinal cord brakes the eery silence of the attic, the heavy head would be severed leaving it helplessly loose. Obviously cutting through a few arteries - blood would erupt from the gash like a very red and very thick water fountain..

"YOUR TURN TO DIE!"

The heavy lump of 'Vector's' body would fall onto the mottled wood of the attic floor lifting a layer of dust up into the air. Still spurting blood from the open wound. His head bent in a inhuman way as if it was a broken doll..

Katniss would turn to face Ellie.. Caked in the blood of 'Vector'.. She would grimace a smile, dropping the sword as it was heavy - and strangely painful on her hands.

"Somehow, I don't think you were getting through.."

@Akibahara

@JayJay

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]

Saber did not appear to do anything, but power ebbed from her; the bullet lodged in Emiya's leg was removed all of itself; and the wound itself closed back up. She turned to face the horde and let out a battlecry worthy of her true name. That of King Arthur. Arturia Penndragon. She proceeded to charge at the horde of Crossed.

[/QUOTE]
Eight Crossed came outta nowhere, sporting M19 grenade launchers. Pumpf! Pumpf! Pumpf! Giant explosions tore across the battlefield, taking a good dozen or so of Crossed with 'em. That didn't matter though, the Crossed were dangerously close. It wasn't long before an army of baseball bats, knives, swords, machetes, and an assortment of blunt/sharp weaponry came upon the survivors...

… Hell, one of them raised his baseball bat at Emiya, shortly before...

POP!

“Oh yeah- baby- got 'em- right in the kisser.”​

MV5BMjA4ODUyNDQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk2MTYz._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Christopher Walken waltzed on in with his Colt Six Shooter, reloading as he casually stepped toward into the battlefield... weird...

Akibahara said:
(( LOL!!! )) 

Molly's stomach slit open, oozing green acid as it splattered across the basement, melting away... the machete caught acid, too, it transformed into molten lava in Clem's grip, a sickly grey (and extremely hot) steel flopping onto the floor...
Luke hit the floor hard, as Clementine quickly threw the machete to the ground, looking at her scorched palm. "Ow! Ow!" Luke jumped up and grabbed Clementine, looking at Dallas. "Thanks man. I'm sorry to leave you, I just have to get Lemto safety. Thank you." He told Dallas, then began trying to escape through the hole.

@Dallas

Akibahara said:
BOOM! The door bursts open--revealing a wall of Crossed, SHIELD, and Umbrella operative corpses--they're stacked up high, akin to the wall on 300. I'd highly suggest killing Molly first!
Fuck....

Akibahara said:
(( LOL!!! )) 

Oh shit oh shit. What the fuck is that?! *I begin to panic seeing that I can't even get close to it* 

Dallas said:
*I dove to my right, towards the ammo. I'm taking this bastard down, even if it means certain death. As long as Vi, and the others make it out of this hellhole, I can die knowing their safe. "Everyone! Head through the hole! I'll buy you enough time to get out of here! Just keep moving, no matter what!" I yelled. I coughed a bit do to the dust.*
@MrDubWubs

@SuperChocoMilk
Oh hell no. You're coming with!

Vector didn't buy Ellie's story, he hefted his rifle up, "Prepare to die." Pop! A bullet tore away from the barrel, attempting to lodge itself in her abdomen, a 50/50 lethal shot if it hit. Just as-- "HURRRK!"

JayJay said:
If successful she would force the sword into the parting between his neck and body armor this would cause the muscle and tendons to rip apart, a cracking sound which was prehaps his spinal cord brakes the eery silence of the attic, the heavy head would be severed leaving it helplessly loose. Obviously cutting through a few arteries - blood would erupt from the gash like a very red and very thick water fountain..

"YOUR TURN TO DIE!"

The heavy lump of 'Vector's' body would fall onto the mottled wood of the attic floor lifting a layer of dust up into the air. Still spurting blood from the open wound. His head bent in a inhuman way as if it was a broken doll..

Katniss would turn to face Ellie.. Caked in the blood of 'Vector'.. She would grimace a smile, dropping the sword as it was heavy - and strangely painful on her hands.

"Somehow, I don't think you were getting through.."

@Akibahara

@JayJay
… Vector's neck split right open, he coughed blood, eyes widened beneath his gas mask, face hidden beneath such cold, cold eyes. The Japanese Umbrella operative spasmed for a bit, rifle lifeless on the pooling blood beneath the U.S.S. Operative. Damn, good work, Katniss. Boom! Someone kicked at Vector's body: Bertha. She smirked, “He ist tot...” The medic didn't seem concerned, but there was a big 'ol bruise on her forehead, “... Damn Volf...”

Ariel let out a shriek as Bigby got hit, and instantly grabbed onto him so he could stay above the water.

Ariel's tail had come back as soon as Bigby ran with her into the ocean. He, apparently, knew what to do when a mermaid was injured. Her knees still hurt when she moved them, but it was bearable. The ocean healed her.

She couldn't say the same about Bigby, though.

He face was contorted with pain, and the bullet was lodged deep in his shoulder. She was trying to keep it above the water so the salt water wouldn't make it feel worse, but she knew they couldn't stay hidden above the water.

"Bigby? We need to move, okay?" Ariel had raised her voice over the chaos, and Bigby nodded at her, his eyes squeezed shut. Ariel kicked off with her tail, swimming as fast as she could with her aching knees. Then, of course, the Umbrella guy started shooting at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:

Final Round:

“End of the Line”

The Island.

The massive island, covered in tropical vegetation, is lush, teeming with jungle life, a perfect ecosystem of natural rainforests, a rapidly diminishing biome in the world. Under the depths of the canopy, things move. Celebrities, escaping the chaos of the outbreak, pulled their weight in money and star power to party and thrive, the Illuminati, or if you prefer, the “All-Seeing-Eye,” control the world at their fingertips in their sanctuary of secrecy, automated .50 caliber cannons swirls menacingly for targets, protecting the ungrateful shits within—but all that ends—tonight.

Vaadhoo-Island-Maldives-1.jpg

Nick Fury gazed out the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean, shuffling through an assortment of paperwork. He was gathering massive amounts of intelligence between the Crossed, patient zero, and the culprit of outbreak, the Umbrella Corporation. This stuff could blow Umbrella, Tricell, and it's contemporaries right open... expose the lie for what it was—a biological weapons manufacturer, weapons dealer, solely responsible for edging humanity toward extinction.

He smirked, cocking his 9mm Beretta back...

“Tonight, humanity wins.”​

nick-fury.jpg

An armada of aircraft carriers, formerly in the sky, sailed across the Atlantic armed to the teeth—rocket launchers, machine gun emplacements, and an army of soldiers consisting of vets from the U.S. Military and U.N. prepared themselves. Armed with the best weaponry, trained with the best anti-super human tactics, they were the best of the best.

Phil Coulson examined his HUD link, a brilliant blue aura gleaming against his aged features, “Director Fury, ETA 2 minutes until we reach The Island. Orders sir?”

“Prepare the troops.”​

military-600x350.jpg

MEANWHILE...

Albert Wesker and Nicholai Ginovaef prepared for the assault, the Umbrella higher-ups grinning at their handy work, Wesker was proud of what advances his research team had accomplished with the Hunter program, aha... Reptile DNA fused with the T-Virus? Ingenious. Nothing was ever more deadly, more swift, in their execution of human targets. Looking at the sea of vats through the plexiglass, a pair of beady reptilian eyes glared at Wesker, desiring to sear the flesh from his bones—but ah- ah- ah, the man in black had other plans in store...

Hunter-re1.jpg

The Umbrella Corporation unleashed their full force against SHIELD: The UBCS, consisting of hired mercenaries or ex-criminals volunteering their services in exchange for freedom was all-too-easy to muster up—their forces matching SHIELD's own easily—perhaps even more with the B.O.W. nightmare in store for Director Fury. Better yet: They were expendable. No financial loss, no cut-backs. Nicholai Ginovaef, Jack Krauser, HUNK, and Albert Wesker were among them that night—the best Umbrella had to offer—they sat among their own armada of ships.

Ingrid Hunnigan, a female former U.S. Government agent, secretly under Umbrella's payroll, flipped through her map, “Commander Ginovaef, ETA 2 minutes until we reach The Island. Orders sir?”

“Prepare the troops.”​

Umbrella_vs_shield.png

MEANWHILE...

Captain John Wales giggled manically, mounting a poor hammerhead shark caught via a Crossed net, “Fucky! Fucky! Fuuuuuuuck~” BOOOM! No orders, no nothing. A massive cruise ship slammed into The Island immediately—sending out hordes upon hordes of rape-y, angry, and malicious Crossed desiring nothing more than to kill and maim anyone in their path. 20,000 of them poured like sewer rats from their ships...

A few celebs outside screamed bloody murder, their sanctuary, their AA-guns, destroyed like insignificant toys in a child's playroom. Prepare yourselves...

CUT TO-

THREE HOURS LATER...

The Island was on fire.

Almost literally. The Crossed were exactly where they wanted to be. The screams of terror, the shrieks of agony, the slaughter of SHIELD, Umbrella, and celebs – this was sublime. The B.O.W. Hunter horde was unleashed thanks to Nicholai Ginovaef's ingenious delivery method of underwater transportation—they crawled through the steel mainframe, monstrous talons plowing through like wet butter, as the Hunters wrecked the SHIELD soldiers within.

SHIELD, however, had plans of their own—their military might surpassed Umbrella by twofold, only to be matched by the U.S.S—the “secret service” of the Corporation. Manpower-wise, SHIELD had an edge, but the B.O.W.s were hurting them bad, very, -very- bad... with the Crossed involved, too, this whole battle was a shitstorm of confusion, bloodshed, with chaos erupting all over the place.

Solaire looked over, only to hear a massive BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Of an Umbrella missile launcher, and he saw a massive cloud of dust from the overpass, and watched a missile, trailing a glittering copper line behind it, streak towards SHIELD's main battleship.

The explosion was tremendous.

A gaping flaming hole erupted as Director Fury and Phil Coulson rushed for an emergency fire team to extinguish the fire. Fuckin' A.

As the smoke cleared, everyone was separated, fighting their own battles or worse...

-------------

POP! Solaire felt a gloved fist plow into mid-section, the resulting force was incredibly powerful—as if the Devil himself came in, and gave the Sun Worshiper a good punch in the stomach. He found himself in a natural cave deep within the Island... he looked up, a stoic man in black, a beam of red illuminating from his black sunglasses erupted from the darkness.

Albert Wesker.

albert_wesker_4.jpg

--------------

Claire Redfield, revealed to be the final traitor found herself in Umbrella's HQ—their primary battleship. What she didn't realize though, is that she was being followed. Jill Valentine, the BSAA operative, silently killed any U.S.S. guarding their outpost. Agent Redfield felt the cold, steel grip of Jill's Samurai Edge press against her spine, “Freeze...”

--------------

Katniss and Ellie found themselves in the attic of the Manor, overrun by the Crossed hours ago. A horde of the Crossed, coupled by a few infected SHIELD and Umbrella operatives stormed the fuckin' place—you could hear their screams of laughter now—they were coming... coming for you... pop! Pop! Pop! Ohp, nevermind, “Targets eliminated.” The heavy footsteps of someone was nearby... Vector.

--------------

Clem, Luke, Dallas, and Vi found themselves in the basement, an Umbrella operative fired a few rounds toward the four, shortly before Molly came in, stabbing the poor fucker to death. However, not before he injected... something into her. She cried and mewled, the pathogen ran hell through her veins: She grew into... gigantic a mass of flesh, rotting celebrity corpses flocked to her like moths to flames, her body devouring them into a sickly coupling. Tentacles sprouted from her body, ungodly pink tendrils whipped around, spider-webbing the walls, causing mini quakes...her belly extended like a balloon, about to burst..

Scagdead_Diorama_Figure.jpg

--------------

Annie, Adachi, Mikasa, Delta, Shiki, and Emiya found themselves in the midst of the battlefield itself: All 20,000 Crossed, coupled with warring Umbrella and SHIELD operatives. Tracers, Mk 19 grenade launchers, and suppressive machine gun fire lit the night. You can either choose to A.) Fight off Umbrella B.) Fight off the Crossed C.) Fight off SHIELD D.) Or a unique mix.

Adam was there, too, freaked the fuck out and overhyped by the return of his lover...

--------------

Dandy found himself in the Cabin. Some fucking way, some fucking how, locked in there. The lights flickered on and off~ bzzt! Bzzt~, followed by a deep chuckle, “Nice to see you... comrade.” The voice was ominous, popping from behind him, in-front of him, and to his sides. Jack Krauser, former U.S. Green Beret operative was toying with Dandy, and he was going to kill that buffoon... slowly...

--------------

Bigby and Ariel found themselves underwater in the Atlantic, grenade launchers blew holes into the ground they ran across, lighting the forest ablaze like the 4th of July. You peered out of the waters, no one was there-- your opponent was deathly silent, a TMP holstered over his utility belt. Pew! A bullet lodged itself in Bigby's shoulder... Agent HUNK knew exactly where you were...

--------------

The RED Spy, Leo, Lann, Hatty, Wynne, and Debra were chased by the Crossed around and around, like a circus... it wasn't long before Umbrella caught on, blowing some major holes into the Crossed themselves. However, this brought on a brand new issue: The Umbrella Corporation. The four found themselves on the lower deck of the Umbrella HQ mothership—far, far away from Claire and Jill—the UBCS wasn't onto them yet, they could either stealth their way to the stop or go in guns blazing.

--------------

Finally, Elsa discovered what appeared to be a very old mining facility. Still fully operational, however, given electric currents fluctuated at random intervals—pools of molten lava, power grids, and mine carts scattered abroad—just as: “ELSA...” The Neo-Nemesis clomped behind her, Anna, her sister, glared at Elsa, her body horrifically damaged from the airplane fall, giant tumors festered and bubbled her upper torso, right arm morphed into a tendrilic-like whip, slithering aimlessly... “ELSA!” The Neo-Nemesis charged. Do you use a mine cart to escape? Fight the Neo-Nemesis? What do you do?

20120628181800!NemesisUC_0.jpg

Welcome to the end.​
Spy found himself in the lower decks of the battleship, with several others. "Well, it's been a pleasure working with you all, but this is the part where I must go," he said, disguising as an Umbrella Soldier, before cloaking and dissapearing. He left the room, walking around the halls of the ship. He saw an Officer, stomping down the hallway, an angry look on his face. Spy uncloaked behind him, dragging him into a supply cloest, a hand over the man's mouth, before slitting his throat. He dropped the man's corpse in the closet, "This should take them a while," he muttered, before he disguised himself as the man, shut the closet door, and continued walking, mimicking the man's face perfectly. He heard chatter up ahead, and entered a small room with 4 different hallways, including the one he came from, leading out of it. He saw two Umbrella Opperatives chatting about the battle outside, and what they knew so far. "HEY! YOU TWO! WHAT ARE YOU ASS MONKEYS DOING HERE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TOP DECK PRONTO!" he shouted, getting right up in the man's face. "B-but sir! No o-" the man stopped, Spy's knife buried in his chest. The man fell backwards out of his chair, lying on the floor, blood oozing out of his mouth, as Spy turned, charging the other stunned Opperative, who was reaching for his gun. He never even got hold of it, as Spy plunged his knife into the man's heart, before bringing up his leg, and kicking the man's corpse to the floor. Bullets whizzed by him, as Opperatives charged down one of the hallways towards him, guns blazing. He dropped his knife, whipping out his revolver, and firing a bullet into the first man's skull before he could hit anything. The second and last opperative met the same face, his brains splattering outside the back of his head. Spy brought his revolver up to his face, blowing the smoke away from the barrel before leaving the room, still in his disguise, as he went back to cloaking.

Jeremiah said:
"Nnh...now's not the time, Adam, please!"
She shot the two men down with both her hands, her flames searing their bodies in half. She pat Janice's head as she killed one of them off swiftly, then breaking free of Adam's hug.

"We'll have plenty of time after we're safe!"
Adam merely nodded, holding his daughter between his arms, "I love you~ I looooove you!" She giggled and cooed, just as a Crossed male howled like a hyena, slapping Annie across the face with what appeared to be... oh, gross, a human penis. It giggled and hopped around like a stupid ass kid, "DIE BITCH." Adam staggered back, "That's... pretty unsanitary, bro."

Akibahara said:
Eight Crossed came outta nowhere, sporting M19 grenade launchers. Pumpf! Pumpf! Pumpf! Giant explosions tore across the battlefield, taking a good dozen or so of Crossed with 'em. That didn't matter though, the Crossed were dangerously close. It wasn't long before an army of baseball bats, knives, swords, machetes, and an assortment of blunt/sharp weaponry came upon the survivors...
… Hell, one of them raised his baseball bat at Emiya, shortly before...

POP!

“Oh yeah- baby- got 'em- right in the kisser.”​

MV5BMjA4ODUyNDQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk2MTYz._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Christopher Walken waltzed on in with his Colt Six Shooter, reloading as he casually stepped toward into the battlefield... weird...
"Hmph."

Both Saber and Emiya set themselves to work in a duet of pure destruction; leaving a trail of blood and corpses in their wake. Saber cleaved through the Crossed who held melee weapons nearby; her sword gleaming in gold and crimson; Caliburn was out to play once again. Her effective range within this style of combat was however, limited. That was where Emiya came in...

Emiya called out to her Servant "Saber! Keep me clear!"

Her response was swift, yet she did not shift any part of her body besides her mouth to respond; it was almost as if there were two of her, one controlling her speech, and the other her body; totally separate. "Of course Master. Your plan?"

"Long-distance shooting. Specifically those with the grenade launchers."

"Understood Master."

Saber kept close to Emiya, hewing through any Crossed who dared come within ten metres of the pair; blood, gore and bones spattering all over the grass.

Emiya raised the G3 and took aim at the Crossed who held the Grenade Launchers; she fired 12 shots in all, aimed at their chests and heads, in short, their vitals.

Akibahara said:
Annie, Adachi, Mikasa, Delta, Shiki, and Emiya found themselves in the midst of the battlefield itself: All 20,000 Crossed, coupled with warring Umbrella and SHIELD operatives. Tracers, Mk 19 grenade launchers, and suppressive machine gun fire lit the night. You can either choose to A.) Fight off Umbrella B.) Fight off the Crossed C.) Fight off SHIELD D.) Or a unique mix.

Do or die. Kill or be killed. If you're strong, you live. If you're weak, you die. Will not die. Don't intend to die. Don't want to die. Won't die. Mind of steel.

I want to live. This fight will probably turn me into the killer that I never wanted to become; the one that I've been afraid of for so long. But even so, if that does happen, I want to be a killer that can protect people.

Taking off his glasses, Shiki gripped his knife tightly. He would kill anyone who got in his way. He would kill those damned Umbrella officers, who had imprisoned him for months on end. He would kill those damned Crossed, who existed only to cause pain and suffering to others. Hell, if they intended to hurt anyone on his side, or even Shiki himself, he would take care of anyone from SHIELD. He already had the mindset of a killer; there was no need for his mind to adapt to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Just this once, he would let the Nanaya inside him take over. He would let the killer do the killing. And with that, the lines would appear more potently in his eyes. The points of death would instantly make themselves visible.

SLICE!

With one swing of his knife, he traced a line of death that ran across the face of one of the Crossed. His face was instantly severed in half, his lifeless body sinking to the ground as blood flew everywhere.

One.

Lines of Death represented the fated death of all living things. Tracing them with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception forced the realization of the death to come true prematurely; a premature death compared to how and when fate might have intended for them to die. Simply put, when it came to Shiki, if it bled, it could die.

SLASH!

Another merciless swing. The next Crossed died a gruesome death. With superhuman speed, Shiki traced the line of death that ran across the creature's entire body vertically. And as expected, both sides of it collapsed, blood covering the young man.

Two.

CHNNK!

He stabbed his next victim right in the Point of Death, which appeared right above the Crossed's heart. Even without the Point of Death to aid him, a stab to the heart would have instantly killed the target regardless.

Points of Death represented the living concept of all things. The realization, the existence, the concept. To destroy it would be to completely sever the being's connection to the Earth and effectively erase it from existence. Quite a way to go. The body of the Crossed dissolved into ashes, no longer of the Earth.

Three.

Ow. Headache. The human brain was not made to comprehend this much death of course, but the pain was increased tenfold compared to last time, given the large number of Crossed, Umbrella, and SHIELD at the area. Pain. It hurts. I think I forgot something. My brain is collapsing. Might overload at this point. Don't remember how to wiggle big toe.

SuperChocoMilk said:
Luke hit the floor hard, as Clementine quickly threw the machete to the ground, looking at her scorched palm. "Ow! Ow!" Luke jumped up and grabbed Clementine, looking at Dallas. "Thanks man. I'm sorry to leave you, I just have to get Lemto safety. Thank you." He told Dallas, then began trying to escape through the hole.
@Dallas
"Don't thank me, just go through the hole and get to safety! I'll try my best to hold this damn thing off!"* I yelled.*

MrDubWubs said:
Fuck....
Oh shit oh shit. What the fuck is that?! *I begin to panic seeing that I can't even get close to it* 

Oh hell no. You're coming with!
*I looked over at Vi, I can't let her get hurt, or any of the others. I'm staying here no matter what, if I go with them, that damn thing will follow us. "I'm staying here! Until you three get to safety, I'm not moving from this position! Now get going!" I yelled. I continued to fire at the mutated beast that once was Molly. I reached for three 9mm magazines, hopefully they can fit in my pistol.*

@SuperChocoMilk

@MrDubWubs

@Akibahara

Dallas said:
"Don't thank me, just go through the hole and get to safety! I'll try my best to hold this damn thing off!"* I yelled.*
*I looked over at Vi, I can't let her get hurt, or any of the others. I'm staying here no matter what, if I go with them, that damn thing will follow us. "I'm staying here! Until you three get to safety, I'm not moving from this position! Now get going!" I yelled. I continued to fire at the mutated beast that once was Molly. I reached for three 9mm magazines, hopefully they can fit in my pistol.*

@SuperChocoMilk

@MrDubWubs

@Akibahara
*shakes my head* NOT HAPPENING! You're coming with!!

Flowershadow said:
The detective watched as Emiya showed his own little "trump card," a smirk crossing his face upon seeing the unfamiliar girl in armor showing up. He smirked, tossing the rifle aside and holding his arms out in a "Come at me!" kind of stance, watching the destruction that was sure to come.
You have a surprise up your sleeve as well? And to think, I thought you were only some sort of tactician who was armed to the teeth with guns. Here you are, summoning someone. How...unexpectedly fantastic.

A smirk crossed his lips now as what looked to be red energy came up from the ground and swirled around him rapidly, the chaotic torrent of energy suddenly going up around him like a tornado as a large, ten foot tall figure could be made out in the blood red energy that looked almost like magic. The figure was large, had a dark red trench coat on and a helm covering its head along with a massive blade that was half blade and half hilt that looked to almost be 15 feet long. The massive, human-like entity held its blade tightly, Adachi's suit whipping around as though a fierce wind storm was going around him and sending the Crossed flying back as he held his right hand tightly against his forehead as though he were holding back a migraine, yet a smirk was remaining on his face.

Aghhhh...!! Hahaha...Magatsu-Izanagi...! Let's tear them to shreds...~
The Crossed numbers piled up, they were getting nasty—a few SHIELD operatives targetted Adachi, too—firing at him simply because he killed fuckin' Coulson, a major Avengers character! The Crossed charged, numbering by the thousands, I'd say three thousand, maybe a bit less. The SHIELD operatives fought on all three fronts: The Crossed, the Umbrella operatives, and this brand new version of Adachi—they didn't let up—bullets charged at such a pace, it'd be a damn miracle if you could dodge 'em all. Twenty SHIELD operatives, combined with the thousands of Crossed, stormed the beachhead--if Adachi killed them, however--Umbrella would gain more edge in battle. What do you do, my friend?

Akibahara said:
Adam merely nodded, holding his daughter between his arms, "I love you~ I looooove you!" She giggled and cooed, just as a Crossed male howled like a hyena, slapping Annie across the face with what appeared to be... oh, gross, a human penis. It giggled and hopped around like a stupid ass kid, "DIE BITCH." Adam staggered back, "That's... pretty unsanitary, bro."
She quickly gagged at what she got hit by, growling as her flames singed whatever blood came off onto her cheek, her hand igniting and rumbling. She then swiftly punched her fist straight through his heart, and pulling it back out, watching the man tumble. She spat on him.

Almost like something out of...

5446745357_c37e91e803_m.jpg

Akibahara said:
Vector didn't buy Ellie's story, he hefted his rifle up, "Prepare to die." Pop! A bullet tore away from the barrel, attempting to lodge itself in her abdomen, a 50/50 lethal shot if it hit. Just as-- "HURRRK!"
… Vector's neck split right open, he coughed blood, eyes widened beneath his gas mask, face hidden beneath such cold, cold eyes. The Japanese Umbrella operative spasmed for a bit, rifle lifeless on the pooling blood beneath the U.S.S. Operative. Damn, good work, Katniss. Boom! Someone kicked at Vector's body: Bertha. She smirked, “He ist tot...” The medic didn't seem concerned, but there was a big 'ol bruise on her forehead, “... Damn Volf...”
Ellie got flung back from being shot at point blank.

She fell onto her back and stared at the ceiling.

The pain was so intense, even worse than when she died before.

She was gasping for air and sobbing at the same time.

Ellie stared at Katniss, her eyes begging for a rescue.

She then noticed Bertha, but despite her occupation, Ellie knew even she could probably do nothing.

"K-Kat... Katniss..."

@Atarf

MrDubWubs said:
*shakes my head* NOT HAPPENING! You're coming with!!
"God dammit, go through the damn hole! I'm not letting any of you die here!" *I yelled once more. I don't have time for arguing, I need to focus on distracting this monster. Either I'm going to send it to hell, or it's coming with me. I fired more rounds at the monster. Die you son of a bitch. Just die!*

@MrDubWubs

@SuperChocoMilk

@Akibahara

Cressy said:
@Akibahara @Klutzy Ninja Kitty (In case you weren't around to see)
"A pleasant one indeed.... What am I doing here."

Solaire did not really ask, he more like demanded, he had his grip on his sword still, this man was definitely powerful, he had seen the things he could do, but Solaire had fought stronger demons. Well... That is what he believes at least.
Albert Wesker calmly paced toward Solaire, “You'd be an excellent edition to the Umbrella Corporation, Solaire. Perhaps you should... join our ranks.” The man in black merely smirked, “... Or if you refuse, I can always send you back to your 'Sun God.' Foolish man. Your fairy tales and false gods have no power here—if they had any, of course.”

Spy went into a room, and looked around. He found several things, all belongings of theirs that were taken by Umbrella. He found a red bag, one he was quite familiar with. He unzipped it, reaching his arm inside. He felt several objects inside, and grinned.

It was a hot day, in Red HQ. Spy could distantly hear Scout and Demoman in some sort of arguement, but he had other concerns right now. Engineer had called him to his workshop, for some sort of "project" to assist him on his mission to Las Vegas. He had entered the man's workshop, one of the only parts of the building that had air conditioning. "Hey partner," Engineer called, seeing him walk in. Engineer held a couple of things in his hands. "Look. Just incase your mission to Vegas don't work out as planned,....... take these," he said. "They are miniature teleportation devices. And grenades, once you used them," Engineer said grinning like a small child. "They only work once, so be careful. Use them when you could use a little help."

Use them when you could use a little help. He needed help right now, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity. He pulled out one, holding it in his hands, as he slung the bag over his shoulder. He pressed the button on the device as he heard some Opperatives approaching. He placed it on the floor. It began to whirr and grow brightly, as suddenly, RED Engineer appeared, laughing, a toolbox in one hand, and a shotgun in the other. "Let's do this partner!" he shouted, placing down his toolbox, which he promptly whacked with his wrench. The toolbox began to expand, growing legs, and machine guns. Engineer laughed, and Spy, for the first time in days, laughed with him.

400px-Community_Engineer_Strategy_Header.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back