[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Ariel couldn't help her grin when Solaire had shoved Bertha, her former slave master. Bertha had looked up at him with a quite scary looking face, and Ariel got up quickly. Then, she walked over to the bathrooms. She had to go, plus, a little time to herself wouldn't hurt, right?

Xibilation said:
Ariel couldn't help her grin when Solaire had shoved Bertha, her former slave master. Bertha had looked up at him with a quite scary looking face, and Ariel got up quickly. Then, she walked over to the bathrooms. She had to go, plus, a little time to herself wouldn't hurt, right?
Bertha grumbled as she stepped aside, it appears her little pet was walking toward the bathroom, "Going somevhere, princess?" She grinned, her arms crossed, tapping her fingers against her forearm, "Stay... in zee seat."

Akibahara said:
Bertha grumbled as she stepped aside, it appears her little pet was walking toward the bathroom, "Going somevhere, princess?" She grinned, her arms crossed, tapping her fingers against her forearm, "Stay... in zee seat."
Ariel's eyes dilated a tad bit as Bertha spoke to her, wolf instincts taking over. She still was on guard, since who wouldn't be after all of that, and her fur raised a little bit. Ariel had to swallow the growl that rose in her throat, and Ariel looked down at her tormentor. "N-No."

Aiden notices two women, both locked in eye contact. He stands up, reading his Profiler to identify each of them. "Hm.. Bertha.. But who is the other one?.."

*I walked around in the plane, looking for anything I can drink. After all the shit that had happened, I need a good drink. Sadly, I couldn't find anything. I sat down in a seat, and slid my sniper rifle under the seat. I might as well get some sleep. After all that had happened today, I need a good rest. Hopefully no one will interrupt me while I'm trying to get some rest.*

Xibilation said:
Ariel's eyes dilated a tad bit as Bertha spoke to her, wolf instincts taking over. She still was on guard, since who wouldn't be after all of that, and her fur raised a little bit. Ariel had to swallow the growl that rose in her throat, and Ariel looked down at her tormentor. "N-No."
Bertha idly noticed Aiden, well she -was- a bit surprised, he did have a habit of RARELY SHOWING UP... but whatever. The ex-Umbrella medic chuckled darkly, lifting a leather boot up, her heel pressed against Ariel's sternum, attempting to force the Little Mermaid into submission, "Vell, vell, vell... zee pain I velt, zee torment I go through, all for you! Zat ist rude, very rude, I hate zee rude people." She pushed in, the resulting pounds of pressure increasing steadily, "Don't you?"

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7527-akibahara/ said:
@Akibahara[/URL]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@RainbowWave

Elsa eagerly watched as Solaire came over to heal Molly. She placed a hand over Molly's and gave it a squeeze. She watched as the wounds on her body slowly disappeared, very relieved. "Thank you so much, Sir Solaire. She is a very good friend of mine." She smiled to Molly. "Are you okay? Who hurt you so bad?"

She then glanced to Solaire curiously. "Speaking of hurt are you all right? Do you have any wounds? It seems people come to you for help so much they forget that you may need help yourself."

(sorry for being slow. Company was stil here. xD )
Molly was healed, well, mostly. She was still in pain but her shoulder's felt much better, not perfect, but better, and Molly's cough was gone. Elsa smiled to Molly,

"Are you okay? Who hurt you so bad?" asked the queen, Molly tilted her head, and replied with a slight frown.

"I'm, well, I'm not sure." answered Molly, her feet holding her up as she started to stand. She gave Elsa a hug, and walked away, searching for Ellie.

@JayJay

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@JayJay

@RainbowWave

While on his search for Ellie, Spy found Molly walking around, seeming to be looking for something, or someone. "Hello there Molly," he said, nodding in greeting, "Are you looking for something?" he asked curiously. If she was looking for who he was, for the same reasons, this would be interesting.

Bigby leaned more on his chair looking to the clouds outside. He could smell them, even throught the steel distance between them, he could smell it. The scent was calming and purifying. He wished for a smoke, but he didn't felt comfortable smoking on a plane. So, there was still a traitor among them, and Ellie could be counted as one too. Well, he was already dead. The next one would probably be his last time, so should he really risk himself trying to figure out who the other traitor was? And how many of them were left? He couldn't say. No one could except... Them. Wait a second... If Ellie was a traitor, did she knew who the others were? It was a possibility. Bigby stood up out of his chair, starting to walk towards the girl. On his way there, he found the captured woman hurting Ariel. Nobody was watching that woman? Was that a fucking joke? The group really didn't knew how to deal with prisoners. Bigby let his claws grow a little bit and placed his right hand against the neck of the Umbrella-nurse, lifting her up from the ground. "Hey, what are we doing here? We're all friends, right?", his eyes turned yellow and he throwed the woman to the front side of the airplane. "I mean, why all the rumbling when someone has to take a piss. Ariel, please, if you must".

@Xibilation @Akibahara

Molly was spoken to, which was strange, not many people were speaking to her now a days. Stopping she looked to the stranger, she had no idea who he was, or how he knew her name. Raising an eyebrow, Molly spoke, her hand ready to pull her ice pick at any monument.

"Hello there Molly." said the stranger, nodding as he greeted her. "Are you looking for something?" he asked, Molly only nodded, and replied with a simple remark.

"Why?"

@SirDerpingtonIV

RainbowWave said:
Molly was healed, well, mostly. She was still in pain but her shoulder's felt much better, not perfect, but better, and Molly's cough was gone. Elsa smiled to Molly,
"Are you okay? Who hurt you so bad?" asked the queen, Molly tilted her head, and replied with a slight frown.

"I'm, well, I'm not sure." answered Molly, her feet holding her up as she started to stand. She gave Elsa a hug, and walked away, searching for Ellie.

@JayJay

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@RainbowWave @Cressy

"I'm, well, I'm not sure." answered Molly, her feet holding her up as she started to stand.

Elsa hugged her friend back tightly, not letting her go for a moment. She felt of her back, truly making sure that her wounds were a lot better. She could tell Sir Solaire was a bit tired, and she wasn't sure if he had healed her fully. She frowned when Molly got up, hoping she was well enough to get around. She seemed as if she had somewhere to go.

"Don't overdo it and push yourself," Elsa called out to her, slightly stern before Molly walked away. "Be careful and come right back here if you get hurt again." Her tone had only been spoken in a stern manner because she cared for her friend. She was one of the few people Elsa had left. She didn't want something to happen to the people she cared about.

And speaking of people she cared for, she turned to the knight again, waiting for his response. "Well? You can be honest. If you have an injury or aren't feeling well, you should sit down, take off some of that armor, and rest while I help you patch up your wounds. Let me do something useful."

@Xibilation[/URL] @Akibahara
Bertha growled, her body hoisted in mid-air as she flipped around, eyes glancing at Bigby, "Volf! I... you shouldn't get in zee vay of a lady and her--" BOOM! The sounds of something ripping met Bertha's ears, as if someone or something found a way inside of the airplane by force. She lifted a finger, strapping her blue night vision goggles mask over her head, the lights flickering on and off, "Vat... vas zat?" A low roar crept into the scene. What in the world was that?

(( Aaaaand, new round incoming soon! ))

Akibahara said:
Bertha idly noticed Aiden, well she -was- a bit surprised, he did have a habit of RARELY SHOWING UP... but whatever. The ex-Umbrella medic chuckled darkly, lifting a leather boot up, her heel pressed against Ariel's sternum, attempting to force the Little Mermaid into submission, "Vell, vell, vell... zee pain I velt, zee torment I go through, all for you! Zat ist rude, very rude, I hate zee rude people." She pushed in, the resulting pounds of pressure increasing steadily, "Don't you?"
Aiden placed his fist against his open palm, cracking his fingers. He took a deep breath, releasing it all as he began to speak. "Yes, I agree. I hate "zee" rude people as well. And from the looks of it, you seem to acting very rude to this young woman. Care to explain why that is?" He slide one hand down his coat pocket, feeling around for his metal baton. After grasping it, he stole a look at the young woman beside him, who appeared shaken by the dominant being standing before her. "Are you alright, Miss..?"

Scave said:
Aiden placed his fist against his open palm, cracking his fingers. He took a deep breath, releasing it all as he began to speak. "Yes, I agree. I hate "zee" rude people as well. And from the looks of it, you seem to acting very rude to this young woman. Care to explain why that is?" He slide one hand down his coat pocket, feeling around for his metal baton. After grasping it, he stole a look at the young woman beside him, who appeared shaken by the dominant being standing before her. "Are you alright, Miss..?"
Ariel was about to reply, when suddenly, the plane rocked to the side, and Ariel fell. She landed on Bigby, and they both hit the floor hard. Ariel was pressed against Bigby as the inertia pulled them to the side, and she felt a tad bit flustered. "Eh-sorry, um," Ariel put her paw-like, furry little hands on his chest and stood up quickly, trying to get out of that awkward position. Shouts of, "what the hell was that?!" filled the air, and Ariel braced herself, since something bad was definitely happening.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6848-rainbowwave/ said:
@RainbowWave[/URL] @Cressy
"I'm, well, I'm not sure." answered Molly, her feet holding her up as she started to stand.

Elsa hugged her friend back tightly, not letting her go for a moment. She felt of her back, truly making sure that her wounds were a lot better. She could tell Sir Solaire was a bit tired, and she wasn't sure if he had healed her fully. She frowned when Molly got up, hoping she was well enough to get around. She seemed as if she had somewhere to go.

"Don't overdo it and push yourself," Elsa called out to her, slightly stern before Molly walked away. "Be careful and come right back here if you get hurt again." Her tone had only been spoken in a stern manner because she cared for her friend. She was one of the few people Elsa had left. She didn't want something to happen to the people she cared about.

And speaking of people she cared for, she turned to the knight again, waiting for his response. "Well? You can be honest. If you have an injury or aren't feeling well, you should sit down, take off some of that armor, and rest while I help you patch up your wounds. Let me do something useful."
Solaire sighed and scratched his head, smiling.

"Alright, I have been feeling a bit dizzy, as well as tired..."

Solaire blushed at the mention of taking his armor off but he shrugged, he didn't have any wounds right? But solaire was met with a chest covered in dry caked blood from Gashes, his shoulder as a piece of sharpnel lodged deep inside that needed extraction, it seems his armor had saved him from that umbrella explosion, his chainmail had been punctured by the sharpnel without him noticing.

"Forgive me... I didn't feel much..."

Solaire's voice grew drowsy and he blacked out, the loss of blood probably finally got to him, some of the wounds were still bleeding, and now with him out he could not heal himself.

@RainbowWave @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Akibahara

Akibahara said:
Bertha growled, her body hoisted in mid-air as she flipped around, eyes glancing at Bigby, "Volf! I... you shouldn't get in zee vay of a lady and her--" BOOM! The sounds of something ripping met Bertha's ears, as if someone or something found a way inside of the airplane by force. She lifted a finger, strapping her blue night vision goggles mask over her head, the lights flickering on and off, "Vat... vas zat?" A low roar crept into the scene. What in the world was that?
//OOC: Sometimes I don't get shit of what Bertha says. All I get is ZAH VAH ZAH VAH

[QUOTE="The Gil]//OOC: Sometimes I don't get shit of what Bertha says. All I get is ZAH VAH ZAH VAH

[/QUOTE]
(( GERMAN EXTREEEEEEEME! ))

Cressy said:
Solaire sighed and scratched his head, smiling.
"Alright, I have been feeling a bit dizzy, as well as tired..."

Solaire blushed at the mention of taking his armor off but he shrugged, he didn't have any wounds right? But solaire was met with a chest covered in dry caked blood from Gashes, his shoulder as a piece of sharpnel lodged deep inside that needed extraction, it seems his armor had saved him from that umbrella explosion, his chainmail had been punctured by the sharpnel without him noticing.

"Forgive me... I didn't feel much..."

Solaire's voice grew drowsy and he blacked out, the loss of blood probably finally got to him, some of the wounds were still bleeding, and now with him out he could not heal himself.

@RainbowWave @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Akibahara
@Cressy

"I knew it," Elsa said sternly, as if angry with him. She was only stern to hide her concern, however. "Don't worry me like this anymore. Next time tell me if you're hurt before I keep asking you to heal more people. Now off with that armor," she commanded.

When he took his armor off, it was worse than she thought. "Solaire!" she exclaimed, checking over his wounds. "This isn't good we need to patch you up right--"

He passed out.

She gripped onto his shoulders and glared at him as if angry, but she was really just upset. How dare he get hurt. Elsa knew she was already going to lose her sister. She didn't want to lose her knight as well.

Quickly, Elsa used a slab of ice to transport him to a seat. She carefully made sure to lean it back before doing what she could to help him. She needed bandages or something if he wasn't going to wake up and heal himself. He had lost a lot of blood and it would be bad if he lost any more. She smoothed his hair back a little and sighed. "Don't you dare die on me. You'll get better and be your jolly self again. I'm depending on it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:
Bertha growled, her body hoisted in mid-air as she flipped around, eyes glancing at Bigby, "Volf! I... you shouldn't get in zee vay of a lady and her--" BOOM! The sounds of something ripping met Bertha's ears, as if someone or something found a way inside of the airplane by force. She lifted a finger, strapping her blue night vision goggles mask over her head, the lights flickering on and off, "Vat... vas zat?" A low roar crept into the scene. What in the world was that?!
"!" Shiki grunted a bit in surprise, blinking as he looked around. What the hell was that indeed? On instinct, he placed a hand on the knife in his pocket, but didn't take off his glasses just yet. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good. That was for sure.

Round Seven:

“Bombs Away!”

Captain Franky Cooks froze in place, she felt a sudden burst of turbulence as the Boeing 747 swerved violently, a rush of black smoke trailed from the rear rudder, “Shit! We're hit!” The plane curved sharply to the right, causing all inhabitants within to collide against the right corner of the passenger cabin. Your airliner was literally on it's side—the descent far, far too fast for Franky to control—just as...

“ELSAAAAAA...”​

The sound of steel shattering, followed by a loud 'CLANG!' met your ears: Something, clad in black and grotesque flesh, clomped on through: The Neo-Nemesis. It growled, tentacles sprouting from her palms, lashing about like fleshy whips. Anna, formerly Princess of Arendelle, reaches forward, roughly, without elegance, tearing Bertha from the ground, smashing her overhead. The former Umbrella medic moaned weakly, followed by--

BOOOOOOOOM!

A rocket, commonly referred to an AIM-120 AMRAAM, plowed into the body of the Boeing 747, knocking the Neo-Nemesis to the side. The behemoth collided against a row of passenger seats leading toward the pilot's cockpit, obliterating them into tiny pieces, the powerful winds sucking them outside like a vacuum. Kill... survivors... is all the Neo-Nemesis could muster up, as we CUT TO--

The airline cockpit:

“Guys, hang tight, we're receiving a transmission!”

Bzzt!

HEE HEE HEE! GOT 'EM, GOT 'EM!! HAAAAAA~

“Ah, crap, these guys can fly?!”

Two Crossed pilots, flew like idiots in twin F-22 Raptors, firing tow missiles like Toys R' Us merchandise. They didn't give a shit, and they were locked onto the survivors:

“GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL POKEMON~”

Fwoom!

Another missile launched from the F-22 Raptor's pods, narrowly avoiding the survivors thanks to Franky's expert evasive maneuvers, in a bulky Boeing 747, no less. The one-eyed pilot examined her nav system, changing course toward the BERMUDA due to majority vote—and with that Aiden Pearce received the most votes as well—you checked his jacket and... an Umbrella I.D. was on him. He's a traitor. The remaining Umbrella agent made his or her move, unfortunately: You peer off into the distance...

Ariel, soared toward the earth at immense speeds, she was missing her arms and legs, gore spewed like rain from her missing limbs. She screamed and screamed as she vanished into the dark depths below... never to be seen again.

Great: A traitor, the Neo-Nemesis, and two Crossed in F-22 Raptors met you.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will submit kill shortly. This round will end @ 12:00pm MST or 2:00pm MST, depending on activity!

SURVIVOR LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins) (Captain America PARTNER)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell) (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Trickster Vixen as The Black Widow (Marvel) (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil) (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k) ( TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls) (BLOWN IN HALF – INNOCENT!)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta (BANISHED – TRAITOR!)

Deeox2 as Subject Delta (BANISHED – INNOCENT!)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (TORN VERTICALLY IN HALF – INNOCENT!)

GreenSea as Junpei Iori (BLOWN UP – INNOCENT!)

Sandra as Rin Okumura (BLOWN UP – INNOCENT!)

Saturnice01 as Garrus (BLOWN UP – INNOCENT!)

Hunter2258 as Chrom (EATEN- INNOCENT!)

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash (EATEN- INNOCENT!)

Magnestia as Jehoel (EATEN- INNOCENT!)

RainbowWave as Molly (BANISHED- INNOCENT!)

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen (ATTEMPTED KILL, BUT BANISHED INSTEAD – INNOCENT!)

JayJay as Ellie (BANISHED – TRAITOR!)

Jeremiah as Annie (BANISHED - INNOCENT!)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (CHOPPED TO PIECES - INNOCENT! VIGILANTE KILL!)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (HEAD BLOWN OFF - INNOCENT!)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (BANISHED - TRAITOR!)

Xibilation as Ariel (LIMBS TORN OFF - INNOCENT!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:
*I'm jolted out of my perverted thoughts onto the ground with a clunk of my gauntlets. I quickly jump up looking around to see what caused it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back