[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Emiya had been quiet ever since they escaped the facility. Not breathing a word or even interacting with anyone. He sat there at the rear of the plane; going to the cockpit only to inform the pilot of his choice as to where they ought to go (( Bermuda )) before returning to his previous seat. He rested the G3A3 he had picked up on his lap. He'd used all of the 9mm Parabellum ammo for the Calico. The G3 took different rounds, 7.92x33mm Kurz rounds to be precise, of which he had found 200. Or in other words, 10 magazines worth; each round itself weighed a little less than each 9mm Parabellum had. So as a result he was carrying a gun with much greater killing power, but also was carrying less weight too; essential given that he had been starved for eight months and was somewhat weaker than before. He did everything to conserve what strength he had, his movements were slow but precise, wasting no energy unnecessarily. He took every opportunity to eat and drink.

His gaze fell across the other survivors in the cabin, they were all in a similar condition to him, except those who had been in the fighting pit, who had been fed normal amounts so as to keep them at maximum *testing* capacity. This did however, make all of them suspicious. It would have been so easy to install a small earpiece to instruct them on how to deal with the monsters they were fighting, ensuring their safety and wellbeing, their food amounts told the same story. But which one? The girl with the mechanical fists had never had any trouble in there from what he had heard...and she seemed unpertubed by all this...

(( Vi )) has my traitor vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:
Bertha sat there quietly, wrapping her broken arm with a clean gauze, "Mmm, that's better." She idly glanced at Elsa, chuckling to herself, "You know, I zaw zee video veeds auf du as ein Crossed. Zhitting on a man's chest and using his... vaste as ein dildo? Zat's interesting, even for a Crossed. Zo, tell me, do you remember how it velt? I vould like to hear zee details..."

char_63886.jpg

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
(Haha I know this was posted a while ago, but I'm gonna reply to it for the heck of it. xD )

Before Elsa could walk off, she caught Bertha's comment. Her cheeks flushed bright red. She did remember that. The expression on her face was enough to give it away. The queen was embarrassed by the very memory and how un-lady like she had acted out of her control.

"There's nothing to tell. Everything you saw was what happened."

She wanted to let those memories go. If she kept being reminded of them forgiving Ellie would find itself to be impossible. She tried to walk off again, hoping Bertha wouldn't press for more information. Why was the woman even there, anyhow?

(brb - company stopped over. xD I just had to sneak in this reply though. )

@Akibahara

Ellie sighed and stood up, starting to walk back to her seat in the back of the plane.

She had only met three of the survivors she was scared to meet, and already she felt like absolute shit.

She sure did hope she didn't run into anyone else who wanted her dead~!

@anyone

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya had been quiet ever since they escaped the facility. Not breathing a word or even interacting with anyone. He sat there at the rear of the plane; going to the cockpit only to inform the pilot of his choice as to where they ought to go (( Bermuda )) before returning to his previous seat. He rested the G3A3 he had picked up on his lap. He'd used all of the 9mm Parabellum ammo for the Calico. The G3 took different rounds, 7.92x33mm Kurz rounds to be precise, of which he had found 200. Or in other words, 10 magazines worth; each round itself weighed a little less than each 9mm Parabellum had. So as a result he was carrying a gun with much greater killing power, but also was carrying less weight too; essential given that he had been starved for eight months and was somewhat weaker than before. He did everything to conserve what strength he had, his movements were slow but precise, wasting no energy unnecessarily. He took every opportunity to eat and drink.
His gaze fell across the other survivors in the cabin, they were all in a similar condition to him, except those who had been in the fighting pit, who had been fed normal amounts so as to keep them at maximum *testing* capacity. This did however, make all of them suspicious. It would have been so easy to install a small earpiece to instruct them on how to deal with the monsters they were fighting, ensuring their safety and wellbeing, their food amounts told the same story. But which one? The girl with the mechanical fists had never had any trouble in there from hat he had heard...and she seemed unpertubed by all this...

(( Vi )) has my traitor vote.

[/QUOTE]
*sighs after looking around the cabin for Luke and not finding him. I feel a gaze look over me with oddly suspicion. I notice the one called Emiya was staring at me. The staring gives me the suspicion that Emiya was the traitor, but I shake the feeling and instead see Aiden. After thinking about how he used his technology at the museum. I think its him that killed Dandy. I then sit down in a not as populated part of the plane, but everyone can still see me.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Klutzy Ninja Kitty] "There's nothing to tell. Everything you saw was what happened." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7527-akibahara/ said:
@Akibahara[/URL]
Bertha paused, "You know, zee sheeit is unsanitary to stick up your Auschwitz." What the fuck? Why did she even bother to say that?

Dandy wakes up on the plane, someone had wrapped something around his genitals and his clothes and ray gun were firmly folded on his lap. He looked around to see the rest of the survivors. He was safe. He saw Claire and thought about flirting. But right now. His main thought was on getting revenge on the cockroach bastard that killed him. He went into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He washed his face and his cuts. Then put on his clothes.

Dandy thinks back to his death. He got split up from the group and was walking in a maintainance tunnel. He was there. That guy. I approached him and the pipe burst turning me into a charred corpse. The man…He wore a long overcoat…he had a hat and a mask…who was it?! Then Dandy snapped. Flashback!

Dandy bumped into that "vigilante" in the museum! Aiden Pearce. Dandy knew little about that guy. Other than he blew Dandy's head off and was most likely a traitor. No wonder he'd been quiet this whole time!

A comb sat on the sink. Dandy picked it up and made one straight stroke through his lucious pompadour before snapping the comb and dropping it in the bin. No more fun and games. I'm going to kill that morherfucker the first chance I get.

Killing me sure isn't dandy. But pissing on your corpse is hella dandy.

(( Vote for Aiden ))

((
Vote for Bermuda ))

@Akibahara

Akibahara said:
Bertha paused, "You know, zee sheeit is unsanitary to stick up your Auschwitz." What the fuck? Why did she even bother to say that?
Ariel cringed, hearing everything Bertha said on the airplane. Ariel was only sitting in the row ahead, so Bertha's loud, German accent was pretty easy to hear. Ariel wanted to get as far away as she could from Bertha, and stood up.

"Oh, furry merzmaid, zyou know vhat unsanitary tings zyou could stick up yours, cha?"

Ellie felt nature's call and decided to go to the bathroom.

However, when she tried to open the door, she found out it was locked.

"Ugh, dammit..."

She decided to wait for the person to come out.

@Flaming Centurion

JayJay said:
Ellie felt nature's call and decided to go to the bathroom.
However, when she tried to open the door, she found out it was locked.

"Ugh, dammit..."

She decided to wait for the person to come out.

@Flaming Centurion
Dandy opens the door with a dark look on his face. He looks down at Ellie.

"All yours, Traitor."

"By the way, you seen Aiden? Aiden Pearce?"

Dandy was stubborn and cold. He was hellbent on killing Aiden. He knew it for sure. And by god will he ask everyone on this damn plane until he finds Aiden.

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]Dandy opens the door with a dark look on his face. He looks down at Ellie.
"All yours, Traitor."

"By the way, you seen Aiden? Aiden Pearce?"

Dandy was stubborn and cold. He was hellbent on killing Aiden. He knew it for sure. And by god will he ask everyone on this damn plane until he finds Aiden.

[/QUOTE]
Ellie remembered what Elsa told her when they spoke.

She wouldn't let herself be bullied over her past.

After all, she never did this man any harm.

"Hey, fuck you man, don't call me that.

And I haven't even heard that name before... Elvis."

Solaire had ran with the group, keeping up as he entered what was called an "Airplane" he wasn't sure how this thing would protect them, but quickly he realized

They were flying, as if being seated inside the belly of a dragon, the rumble of the outside air annoyed Solaire a bit, he seemed to be very irritated for some reason, he simply went to the very back of the plane and sat down, it seemed he was thinking about something, forgetting the world around him. He hadn't even gone to heal anyone at first.

He looked as everyone seemed to start settling in, but not in the best way, some seemed to be accusing others of traitors, with good reason of course, Ellie for example.

But Solaire didn't seem to show resentment nor sympathy for anyone, he still continued to think, of the traitors, the enemy, the survivors. He had remembered he had strayed from the path he would always follow.

There was only one thing he could trust more than anyone in this world, and that was the sun.

But it seems he had already put his trust out there too easily.

He looked to Elsa on occasion to check on her. But he did not approach. Solaire wanted to see what would happen if he attempted to make himself invisible among the group, he never had acted like the others, they all fought on survival, and instinct.

He fought on his principles, and jolly co-operation.

He wondered what the other side would be like, he stared at bertha now from the back of the plane, what would he do with her?

@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

JayJay said:
Ellie remembered what Elsa told her when they spoke.
She wouldn't let herself be bullied over her past.

After all, she never did this man any harm.

"Hey, fuck you man, don't call me that.

And I haven't even heard that name before... Elvis."
He snarls at Ellie.

"I'm a little pissed, sorry."

Dandy's words are hard and stubborn, he then starts to walk down the plane isle.

Cressy said:
He wondered what the other side would be like, he stared at bertha now from the back of the plane, what would he do with her?

@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Bertha idly sat against one of the airplane's seats, a sling slung over her broken arm, muttering something in German as she enjoyed tormenting Ariel oh-so-much. Mm, perhaps she'll follow The Little Mermaid into her world--and why not? Wolfpack was dead, Umbrella abandoned her, and she had no friggin' job! Ariel provided an excellent source of entertainment... no matter how sadistic. She glanced back at Solaire, smirking for a moment, shortly before resting her head, "... You know, Zun Man, I can vind your Umbrella vriends vherever zay are... zo, perhaps you can zink about zat.."

toni-garrn-face.jpg

After that, Ellie walked into the bathroom and did what she had to do.

Five minutes after that, she walked out and looked at Solaire.

She couldn't read much of his emotions because well... the man was wearing a helmet.

But she hadn't known one moment when this guy wasn't jolly.

Might as well do him next...

She was on her way to where Solaire was seated when she heard Bertha talking to him.

So instead, she decided to hang back and listen for a while.

@Cressy

@Akibahara

*as I sit at the back of the plane I notice no one looks or even pays attention to me. I think about Luke and caitlyn with a blush. I mumble to my self* maybe one day... *bites my lip and thinks dirty thoughts*

Akibahara said:
She glanced back at Solaire, smirking for a moment, shortly before resting her head, "... You know, Zun Man, I can vind your Umbrella vriends vherever zay are... zo, perhaps you can zink about zat.."

toni-garrn-face.jpg
Solaire remained silent for a few minutes and then said.

"You say that as if I am not already aware. The real problem is if I can truly trust you. Also tell me, how exactly will you find them? Will you simply give us an ominous location with no detail?" He asked

"Because it seems that is the more common way to describe areas these days."

Solaire didn't seem very amused by the tone of his voice, he stood up and sat next to Bertha, looking at her, he said

"I will heal *some* of your arm if you tell me about your methods. As well as the secrets of this corporation." He said in an unamused face

"One last thing, in my book, you have not atoned for what you did to Ariel, and it seems you keep tormenting her."

Solaire's eyes grew pretty fucking dark and gave her a scary glare at the moment.

"You should behave and start giving me reasons as to why I should not do the same to you."

@JayJay

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Akibahara

Dandy looks at Ellie and everyone in her group as he walks past, they're all probably clueless. Claire and Leo had fallen asleep together and it would be a real dick move to wake them. He spots Vi at the back of the plane, blushing with a weird look on her face. He approaches her.

"You're Vi, right?"

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]Dandy looks at Ellie and everyone in her group as he walks past, they're all probably clueless. Claire and Leo had fallen asleep together and it would be a real dick move to wake them. He spots Vi at the back of the plane, blushing with a weird look on her face. He approaches her.
"You're Vi, right?"

[/QUOTE]
*looks over to him* Um yeah. *the blush quickly fades as I detach a gauntlet and extends my arm to shake your hand* And you are?

Cressy said:
Solaire remained silent for a few minutes and then said.
"You say that as if I am not already aware. The real problem is if I can truly trust you. Also tell me, how exactly will you find them? Will you simply give us an ominous location with no detail?" He asked

"Because it seems that is the more common way to describe areas these days."

Solaire didn't seem very amused by the tone of his voice, he stood up and sat next to Bertha, looking at her, he said

"I will heal *some* of your arm if you tell me about your methods. As well as the secrets of this corporation." He said in an unamused face

"One last thing, in my book, you have not atoned for what you did to Ariel, and it seems you keep tormenting her."

Solaire's eyes grew pretty fucking dark and gave her a scary glare at the moment.

"You should behave and start giving me reasons as to why I should not do the same to you."
Bertha smiled, nodding, "Zat's fine vith me, Zun Man. I zee you alzo aren't accustom to gunz. Zat tells me you aren't vamiliar with GPS zignals either, nor emergency beaconz. I can zignal von over to me und Umbrella ZHOULD come running over. Zee von't need to come to zem, zey vill come to us--und you vant zecrets--zat is fine with me. Zey left me for dead, I don't zee vhy I can't help zcrew zem over, too." She paused, reclining her comfy chair against Ariel, chuckling, "... Und about Ariel, zhe is my toy... VOREVER... I vill tell you all zee information you vill need... but do not intervere with my little fraulein. Heh, heh, heh..."

05-01-06_1.jpg

MrDubWubs said:
*looks over to him* Um yeah. *the blush quickly fades as I detach a gauntlet and extends my arm to shake your hand* And you are?
"Let's make this quick."

Dandy shakes Vi's hand gripping really tight then breaking the shake.

"Name's Dandy, would love to be friends and all, but I need to ask you something."

Dandy dropped his fake smile.

"Where's Aiden? Aiden Pearce?"

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]
"Let's make this quick."
Dandy shakes Vi's hand gripping really tight then breaking the shake.

"Name's Dandy, would love to be friends and all, but I need to ask you something."

Dandy dropped his fake smile.

"Where's Aiden? Aiden Pearce?"

[/QUOTE]
*shrugs* I have no idea. Sorry. I can help you look for him though!

MrDubWubs said:
*shrugs* I have no idea. Sorry I can't help
Dandy's eye twitched and he kicked the arm rest on the chair on the opposite side of the isle that it snapped off.

"Fuck! Shit!"

Dandy screamed out several more profanities making a huge scene.

He's somewhere on the plane, and Dandy knew it.

RainbowWave said:
(OH THANK THE LORDZ. THE LORDTS. @Cressy, Also @JayJay prepare for Molly to try to kick Ellie's ass.)
((Come to solaire then, and Ill reply in about an hour guys Im leaving right now.))

Solaire smirked at the woman, he nodded at her info and she seemed credible.

"How will we know they will not bring heavy forces to pick you up, or if they even pick you up, it seems that your only current quality is your prowess in medical field, and the information, but your healing techniques can be easily rivaled. But it never hurts to have a helping hand."

"If your info and schemes fail then you would be as good as dead weight. But since you seem to show the same goals as us, and wish to helm in.... Zcrewing? Them over... Then that is fine by me miss."

He heard her exclamation about Ariel and he laughed

"I've already interfered more than once, I can do it again, and it seems like you are in not much of a position to make requests, as well as negotiate, for now I'll consider us to be at an alliance Miss.... Bertha was it?"

"I am Solaire."

He extends his hand non chalantly.

@Cressy

@Akibahara

(Back again! I'm just gonna catch up with Solaire because Elsa too needs healing.)

The queen took a long walk, trying to clear her mind and ignore Bertha's words from before. She wouldn't have even bothered to look in the direction of the woman again had she not seen Solaire with her.

"Sir Solaire," she called out, walking behind him. "When you have a moment, I could use some help." She glanced to her arm which was fractured from her sister's attack earlier. She was able to keep the swelling down with ice of course, but it still hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back