[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Molly awoke in a cold sweat, and a deathly cough consumed her, covering her mouth with both her hands, Blood shot from her throat as she coughed, and layered her pale hands in dark red blood. She was in even more pain then before, and she was going to die without treatment. Shallowing her Pride, as well as blood, Molly let out little words she could before her coughing one again became to much.

"I need a doctor....I.....help..." Screamed Molly. She was coughing again, and more blood was splattering onto her hands, and oozing from between her fingers.

RainbowWave said:
Molly awoke in a cold sweat, and a deathly cough consumed her, covering her mouth with both her hands, Blood shot from her throat as she coughed, and layered her pale hands in dark red blood. She was in even more pain then before, and she was going to die without treatment. Shallowing her Pride, as well as blood, Molly let out little words she could before her coughing one again became to much.
"I need a doctor....I.....help..." Screamed Molly. She was coughing again, and more blood was splattering onto her hands, and oozing from between her fingers.
(( OH HELLO THERE. ))

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]Dandy's eye twitched and he kicked the arm rest on the chair on the opposite side of the isle that it snapped off.
"Fuck! Shit!"

Dandy screamed out several more profanities making a huge scene.

He's somewhere on the plane, and Dandy knew it.

[/QUOTE]
*jumps at the sudden outburst by the man* Im sure he is somewhere on the plane. I can help you look.

Cressy said:
((Come to solaire then, and Ill reply in about an hour guys Im leaving right now.))
Solaire smirked at the woman, he nodded at her info and she seemed credible.

"How will we know they will not bring heavy forces to pick you up, or if they even pick you up, it seems that your only current quality is your prowess in medical field, and the information, but your healing techniques can be easily rivaled. But it never hurts to have a helping hand."

"If your info and schemes fail then you would be as good as dead weight. But since you seem to show the same goals as us, and wish to helm in.... Zcrewing? Them over... Then that is fine by me miss."

He heard her exclamation about Ariel and he laughed

"I've already interfered more than once, I can do it again, and it seems like you are in not much of a position to make requests, as well as negotiate, for now I'll consider us to be at an alliance Miss.... Bertha was it?"

"I am Solaire."

He extends his hand non chalantly.
She nodded, but didn't bother to shake his hands, "Bertha ist an Umbrella codename. Zat ist gone: My real name ist Michaela Schneider, und it appears du have ein problem." She glances at Molly, a sinister grin crept over her features, "Vell, I can take care auf zat..." The former Umbrella medic, however, ignored Solaire's comment concerning Ariel--she would have her way--she'd see to THAT.

toni-garrn-sexy.jpg

MrDubWubs said:
*jumps at the sudden outburst by the man* Im sure he is somewhere on the plane. I can help you look.
"Thanks, but no."

Dandy walked back to his seat examining every space twice as hard. Aiden will die. No mercy.

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]
"Thanks, but no."
Dandy walked back to his seat examining every space twice as hard. Aiden will die. No mercy.

[/QUOTE]
Oh alright then. *goes back to thinking dirty things after sitting back down*

RainbowWave said:
Bertha stepped toward Molly, totally sitting on her lap, her equipment and weight bearing down upon her, she grinned, twiddling her hair with an index finger, "Hallo mein liebe." You can SEE HER EVIL ARYAN EYES STARE INTO YOUR SOUL... as she pops open a medical box, filled with syringes, gauze wraps, scissors, and morphine. She paused, looking at the morphine, "Vell, ve von't be needing zat!" Giggling, she popped the bottle open, downing them between her lips... "Now, vhere vere we? Ach ja..."

Akibahara said:
Bertha stepped toward Molly, totally sitting on her lap, her equipment and weight bearing down upon her, she grinned, twiddling her hair with an index finger, "Hallo mein liebe." You can SEE HER EVIL ARYAN EYES STARE INTO YOUR SOUL... as she pops open a medical box, filled with syringes, gauze wraps, scissors, and morphine. She paused, looking at the morphine, "Vell, ve von't be needing zat!" Giggling, she popped the bottle open, downing them between her lips... "Now, vhere vere we? Ach ja..."
Ellie watched and couldn't help but worry about Molly.

"... Bertha. Try to treat your patient like they actually don't want to be in more pain than they already are this time... ja?"

@RainbowWave

Akibahara said:
"Get the fuck away from me bitch." Shot Molly through coughs full of blood, she was dieing, but she sure as hell wouldn't let Bertha touch her again, even if it meant death. Grabbing her knife from her pocket, she steadily held it, hoping for Bertha to make another movement.

@Akibahara

RainbowWave said:
"Get the fuck away from me bitch." Shot Molly through blood full of coughs, she was dieing, but she sure as hell wouldn't let Bertha touch her, even if it meant death. Grabbing her knife from her pocket, she steadily held it, hoping for Bertha to take another step towards her.
@Akibahara
Aaaand Bertha did, she was sitting on your bloody lap, actually! Molly was weak, any medical professional could see that. The former Umbrella medic attempted to easily overpower her hand, pinning them with her knee if successful, "Shhh~ shhhhh~ you don't vant me to bring zee nipple clampz do you?" She leaned forward, whispering into Molly's ear, "Don't vorry, mein kind. Mutter Bertha vill vix you up shhhhh~"

Shiki continued to sit by himself silently, shutting out everything that might be happening all around him. How long could he keep this up? The longer he used his Mystic Eyes, the more the other guy came out. The violent Nanaya personality that rose during combat. Though then again, one might argue that it's just an extension of his grander personality. But he refused to believe that he was one in the same with the other guy. What might happen if he used the Mystic Eyes too much? Sensei mentioned that in time, his glasses might not work anymore, and if he doesn't find an alternative, he might die soon. If he's in combat too much like this, one of two things could happen. One, he could simply die due to his brain overloading from comprehending so much death. Or worse, two, the killer instinct would completely take over and do horrible things again. Like when he killed Arcueid, or... what he did to Kohaku. No, he couldn't stand to think he would become that. He would rather die, and that was okay. Shiki was fairly lax about life when it came to only his, but survival instincts will always rule over and force him to instinctively do his best to survive as a result.

Frankly, truth be told, though it was selfish of him, Shiki realized he didn't care too much about the ordeals of others. Could this apathy be a result of the Nanaya persona, who fed off suffering and death?

Damn, the other guy's taking over, huh? He sighed to himself softly, sitting back and not minding everyone else.

Though of course, if they make too much of a mess, I'll have to take care of them...

Akibahara said:
Aaaand Bertha did, she was sitting on your bloody lap, actually! Molly was weak, any medical professional could see that. The former Umbrella medic attempted to easily overpower her hand, pinning them with her knee if successful, "Shhh~ shhhhh~ you don't vant me to bring zee nipple clampz do you?" She leaned forward, whispering into Molly's ear, "Don't vorry, mein kind. Mutter Bertha vill vix you up shhhhh~"
Molly was easily overpowered, both her hands where pinned with Bertha's knees causing the knife to cling as it hit the floor. Molly didn't stop struggling though, squirming her body, Molly tried to knock Bertha from her lap, and taking a mouthful of blood, Molly spit into her eyes. (I don't know if she is wearing her helmet, if so, then its Spit into her helmet's eyes.).

"Elsa! ELSAS ELSA!" Screamed the the 26 year old women, she was coughing even more blood up and spiting onto Bertha, and she was unsure rather or not Elsa was even on the plane.

@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(She is very.....Prideful.)

Jill didn't know who turned them over to Wesker and to be tortured by

Umbrella. She had lost a good amount of Blood, but was on the verge of passing out,

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL]
@Akibahara

(Back again! I'm just gonna catch up with Solaire because Elsa too needs healing.)

The queen took a long walk, trying to clear her mind and ignore Bertha's words from before. She wouldn't have even bothered to look in the direction of the woman again had she not seen Solaire with her.

"Sir Solaire," she called out, walking behind him. "When you have a moment, I could use some help." She glanced to her arm which was fractured from her sister's attack earlier. She was able to keep the swelling down with ice of course, but it still hurt.
Solaire looked to Elsa very quickly and nodded, already remembering her arm being fractured, Solaire looked at Bertha and put his hand on her broken arm, he healed and caused pain to go away for some time, although her arm was still fragile and he did say he would only heal SOME of her arm, Nevertheless it was a lot less painful.

"I will take care of this my Queen."

Solaire rang his chime and healed Elsa's arm

He looked over to molly who was in need as well and walked over to her.

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]Jill didn't know who turned them over to Wesker and to be tortured by
Umbrella. She had lost a good amount of Blood, but was on the verge of passing out,

[/QUOTE]
Solaire stopped a second to look at the woman whom seemed deathly pale, he sighed, he would have to help molly after, he would trust Bertha for now.

"Here, let me help you miss."

He put his hand on her forehead and a warm light seemed to start making her feel better, bringing color to her cheeks and healing whatever wounds she had. He continued to do this for a while until he saw signs of her becoming better.

Ellie gave a small smile as she saw Solaire work his magic.

She knew that it would probably mean that Molly would get up soon and maybe deal with Ellie further, but at least she was fine.

"Praise the sun..." she mumbled to herself.

@Cressy

@RainbowWave

RainbowWave said:
Molly was easily overpowered, both her hands where pinned with Bertha's knees causing the knife to cling as it hit the floor. Molly didn't stop struggling though, squirming her body, Molly tried to knock Bertha from her lap, and taking a mouthful of blood, Molly spit into her eyes. (I don't know if she is wearing her helmet, if so, then its Spit into her helmet's eyes.).
"Elsa! ELSAS ELSA!" Screamed the the 26 year old women, she was coughing even more blood up and spiting onto Bertha, and she was unsure rather or not Elsa was even on the plane.

@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(She is very.....Prideful.)
Cressy said:
Solaire looked to Elsa very quickly and nodded, already remembering her arm being fractured, Solaire looked at Bertha and put his hand on her broken arm, he healed and caused pain to go away for some time, although her arm was still fragile and he did say he would only heal SOME of her arm, Nevertheless it was a lot less painful.
"I will take care of this my Queen."

Solaire rang his chime and healed Elsa's arm

He looked over to molly who was in need as well and walked over to her.
Elsa nodded and watched Solaire heal her arm, grateful. "Than you my knight. Much appreciated. I hope you yourself are well. If you have any wounds be sure to let me know." She was unsure if he could heal himself, but if he couldn't she would be willing to help patch him up.

Before she could say another word, Elsa heard Molly's scream. She whirled toward her friend and bolted to her in an instant horrified to see the blood and what Bertha had done to Molly. "Molly!" she cried, rushing to her friend. "What has she done to you?!" She moved protectively in front of her friend, glaring daggers at Bertha.

"Sir Solaire, come quick! Molly is hurt!" she cried, desperation in her tone.

@Cressy @RainbowWave

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie looked at the three of them and sighed.

For a moment,she saw herself skating with Elsa and Solaire again.

But now things were different, and she knew it would be best if she got out of sight before Molly was at full strength again.

The cut she made on Ellie's chest still hurt, but at least it had stopped bleeding.

She turned around and walked somewhere safe where she couldn't easily be found.

// dat means I'm going for the night

// sorry @RainbowWave but you'll have to wait to beat this defenseless, unarmed, 14 year old girl up

// I really hope @Cressy and @Klutzy Ninja Kitty are online when that happens tho cuz I need someone to save me.

// ...

// Someone halp.

// nighty!

Solaire put his hands on the girls bullet wounds and she would probably feel a wave of relief so intense that she would probably pass out for a whole, Solaire sighed and said

"Second time I have saved you from death Miss, whose name I do not now...."

Solaire had been healing and saving all of these people without even knowing the slightest about them.

Solaire then heard Elsa's cry, he ran over and looked at all of them.

"I was coming over to heal molly after I healed this other woman."

Solaire kneeled down next to molly, he wasn't feeling rathe well so he didn't want to deal with Bertha's shit, he simply shoved her aside, acknowledging her as nothing more than a child. He went on with his healing followinf the procedures he used to heal Jill when she was just about to die, he flicked two light flames that emitted warmth over Molly and a large orange light began coating her. He would not be able to heal her completely, but heal her fatal parts mostly, bertha would have to deal with making Molly's minor wounds go away, as well as the pain.

@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@RainbowWave

@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@RainbowWave

Elsa eagerly watched as Solaire came over to heal Molly. She placed a hand over Molly's and gave it a squeeze. She watched as the wounds on her body slowly disappeared, very relieved. "Thank you so much, Sir Solaire. She is a very good friend of mine." She smiled to Molly. "Are you okay? Who hurt you so bad?"

She then glanced to Solaire curiously. "Speaking of hurt are you all right? Do you have any wounds? It seems people come to you for help so much they forget that you may need help yourself."

(sorry for being slow. Company was stil here. xD )

Aiden leans back in his reclinable chair, taking a look out the window towards the clouds. The plane is moving at such a fast pace, that the clouds seem to drift by, as if they were never there to begin with. He looks down at his phone, toying with his applications as he waits in his secret observation deck, examining the other passengers aboard the flight. He sighs, rubbing both his eyes as he groans. "These are good people, none of which have done me wrong.. So why are they being targeted?... I don't want to do this anymore.."

During the escape, Spy had ran around, slitting throats and shooting people. He was split up from the others, before finding his way back, as they found the plane, and took off. (WRITER'S BLOCK, I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS) Now, Spy sat in a seat near the back, alone, looking out the window. He thought over the events that had occurred, and was extremely confused. But, he got up, heading out, looking for Ellie.

@JayJay

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back