[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:
Ariel, soared toward the earth at immense speeds, she was missing her arms and legs, gore spewed like rain from her missing limbs. She screamed and screamed as she vanished into the dark depths below... never to be seen again.
Bertha's eyes widened, her mouth agap as she screamed at the top of her lungs: "NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!" Her fists smashed against the floor, "Mein liebe..."

Nein.gif

The ex-Umbrella medic kicked at the Neo-Nemesis' shin, "You fool! Look at vat you did!" It responded with a simple backslap, it didn't appear interested in Bertha...

Akibahara said:

Round Seven:

“Bombs Away!”

Captain Franky Cooks froze in place, she felt a sudden burst of turbulence as the Boeing 747 swerved violently, a rush of black smoke trailed from the rear rudder, “Shit! We're hit!” The plane curved sharply to the right, causing all inhabitants within to collide against the right corner of the passenger cabin. Your airliner was literally on it's side—the descent far, far too fast for Franky to control—just as...

“ELSAAAAAA...”​

The sound of steel shattering, followed by a loud 'CLANG!' met your ears: Something, clad in black and grotesque flesh, clomped on through: The Neo-Nemesis. It growled, tentacles sprouting from her palms, lashing about like fleshy whips. Anna, formerly Princess of Arendelle, reaches forward, roughly, without elegance, tearing Bertha from the ground, smashing her overhead. The former Umbrella medic moaned weakly, followed by--

BOOOOOOOOM!

A rocket, commonly referred to an AIM-120 AMRAAM, plowed into the body of the Boeing 747, knocking the Neo-Nemesis to the side. The behemoth collided against a row of passenger seats leading toward the pilot's cockpit, obliterating them into tiny pieces, the powerful winds sucking them outside like a vacuum. Kill... survivors... is all the Neo-Nemesis could muster up, as we CUT TO--

The airline cockpit:

“Guys, hang tight, we're receiving a transmission!”

Bzzt!

HEE HEE HEE! GOT 'EM, GOT 'EM!! HAAAAAA~

“Ah, crap, these guys can fly?!”

Two Crossed pilots, flew like idiots in twin F-22 Raptors, firing tow missiles like Toys R' Us merchandise. They didn't give a shit, and they were locked onto the survivors:

“GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL POKEMON~”

Fwoom!

Another missile launched from the F-22 Raptor's pods, narrowly avoiding the survivors thanks to Franky's expert evasive maneuvers, in a bulky Boeing 747, no less. The one-eyed pilot examined her nav system, changing course toward the BERMUDA due to majority vote—and with that Aiden Pearce received the most votes as well—you checked his jacket and... an Umbrella I.D. was on him. He's a traitor. The remaining Umbrella agent made his or her move, unfortunately: You peer off into the distance...

Ariel, soared toward the earth at immense speeds, she was missing her arms and legs, gore spewed like rain from her missing limbs. She screamed and screamed as she vanished into the dark depths below... never to be seen again.

Great: A traitor, the Neo-Nemesis, and two Crossed in F-22 Raptors met you.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will submit kill shortly. This round will end @ 12:00pm MST or 2:00pm MST, depending on activity!
(FUCKITY FUCK)

Spy turned, charging down the hallway, whipping his revolver out of it's holster, diving over the Neo Nemesis, and landing with a roll. He continued running, passing a compartment or two, before he entered the room with Aiden, and discharged his Revolver several times, sending three bullets soaring towards Aiden.

Akibahara said:

Round Seven:

“Bombs Away!”

Captain Franky Cooks froze in place, she felt a sudden burst of turbulence as the Boeing 747 swerved violently, a rush of black smoke trailed from the rear rudder, “Shit! We're hit!” The plane curved sharply to the right, causing all inhabitants within to collide against the right corner of the passenger cabin. Your airliner was literally on it's side—the descent far, far too fast for Franky to control—just as...

“ELSAAAAAA...”​

The sound of steel shattering, followed by a loud 'CLANG!' met your ears: Something, clad in black and grotesque flesh, clomped on through: The Neo-Nemesis. It growled, tentacles sprouting from her palms, lashing about like fleshy whips. Anna, formerly Princess of Arendelle, reaches forward, roughly, without elegance, tearing Bertha from the ground, smashing her overhead. The former Umbrella medic moaned weakly, followed by--

BOOOOOOOOM!

A rocket, commonly referred to an AIM-120 AMRAAM, plowed into the body of the Boeing 747, knocking the Neo-Nemesis to the side. The behemoth collided against a row of passenger seats leading toward the pilot's cockpit, obliterating them into tiny pieces, the powerful winds sucking them outside like a vacuum. Kill... survivors... is all the Neo-Nemesis could muster up, as we CUT TO--

The airline cockpit:

Bzzt!

Two Crossed pilots, flew like idiots in twin F-22 Raptors, firing tow missiles like Toys R' Us merchandise. They didn't give a shit, and they were locked onto the survivors:

Fwoom!

Another missile launched from the F-22 Raptor's pods, narrowly avoiding the survivors thanks to Franky's expert evasive maneuvers, in a bulky Boeing 747, no less. The one-eyed pilot examined her nav system, changing course toward the BERMUDA due to majority vote—and with that Aiden Pearce received the most votes as well—you checked his jacket and... an Umbrella I.D. was on him. He's a traitor. The remaining Umbrella agent made his or her move, unfortunately: You peer off into the distance...

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will submit kill shortly. This round will end @ 12:00pm MST or 2:00pm MST, depending on activity!
*The explosion made me jump in my seat, causing me to bump my head against the ceiling of the cabin of the plane. I looked up the aisle of the plane. It was that damn freak again, I picked up my sniper rifle, and aimed. That's when I remembered that I may miss, and hit someone. What should I do? My pistol couldn't possibly be effective against that thing.*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
(FUCKITY FUCK)
Spy turned, charging down the hallway, whipping his revolver out of it's holster, diving over the Neo Nemesis, and landing with a roll. He continued running, passing a compartment or two, before he entered the room with Aiden, and discharged his Revolver several times, sending three bullets soaring towards Aiden.
Aiden takes cover behind one of the nearby seats, avoiding each bullet as it soars over his head. He reaches into his coat pocket, pulling out his D30, loading in a couple rounds as he prepares to defend himself against his assailant. "You don't have to do this you know!"

Akibahara said:

Round Seven:

“Bombs Away!”

“ELSAAAAAA...”​

BOOOOOOOOM!

The airline cockpit:

Bzzt!

Fwoom!

MrDubWubs said:
*I'm jolted out of my perverted thoughts onto the ground with a clunk of my gauntlets. I quickly jump up looking around to see what caused it*
OH FUCK!! *is all I could think as the neo nemesis came in with a bang. I quickly charge my gauntlets up to do a full frontal attack aimed at the creatures head. As a loud gassy pop is heard I use the left gauntlet, to charge forward, to get closer and as soon as I am in range I use the right gauntlet to swiftly uppercut the beast with enough power to break a metal wall down*

Scave said:
Aiden takes cover behind one of the nearby seats, avoiding each bullet as it soars over his head. He reaches into his coat pocket, pulling out his D30, loading in a couple rounds as he prepares to defend himself against his assailant. "You don't have to do this you know!"
"Bull fucking shit Aiden! We both know that you're the fucking traitor! I have to do this!" he shouted, reloading his Revolver, even though he had bullets in it, just to make sure he had all six bullets. He'd need them, anyways. He was going to kill Aiden, and then they would all be safe. Aiden surely had to be the last of these pieces of shit, right?

Dallas said:
*The explosion made me jump in my seat, causing me to bump my head against the ceiling of the cabin of the plane. I looked up the aisle of the plane. It was that damn freak again, I picked up my sniper rifle, and aimed. That's when I remembered that I may miss, and hit someone. What should I do? My pistol couldn't possibly be effective against that thing.*
The Neo-Nemesis walked over to Dallas, groaning as it lashed out it's giant tentacle toward the professional bank robber. If successful, it's latch onto him like a leach, wrapping around him, and smash him overhead like Bertha... just as-- POP! Vi's hit connected with the Neo-Nemesis, it stumbled back, growling in pure, unadulterated RAGE. Only to be met by a volley of .50 caliber machine gun ammo hailing from one of the F-22 Raptors, it dotted the passenger cabin, one of them hits Vi in the shoulder.

@ Everyone

@Cressy

@everyone

(Last post for the night. Couldn't resist. xD Gonna have Elsa knocked out as an excuse for her not being around for a bit.)

Elsa had busied herself taking care of Solaire, trying to bandages his wounds as best she could for a while. She decided to rest for a moment after she had finished as best she could, but sadly there was no rest for the royal.

Booooooom!

Chaos galore. The Neo-Nemesis had returned along with other explosive dangers.

The queen was knocked back by the blast, hitting her head hard on part of the plane, causing her to go unconscious. It wasn't enough to kill her, but she would be out for a short time.

Akibahara said:
The Neo-Nemesis walked over to Dallas, groaning as it lashed out it's giant tentacle toward the professional bank robber. If successful, it's latch onto him like a leach, wrapping around him, and smash him overhead like Bertha... just as-- POP! Vi's hit connected with the Neo-Nemesis, it stumbled back, growling in pure, unadulterated RAGE. Only to be met by a volley of .50 caliber machine gun ammo hailing from one of the F-22 Raptors, it dotted the passenger cabin, one of them hits Vi in the shoulder.
@ Everyone
"Damn!" *I yelled, as I struggled to get back on my feet. "Vi! Are you alright?" I yelled once more. I aimed my rifle at the beast, and fired a armor-piercing round at its right shoulder. Hopefully it stop it for a bit, so both me, and Vi can get away from the freak.*

Akibahara said:
@ Everyone
GAH! *My face cringes in pain as i kneel down placing a gauntlet over where I got shot. I look it over and notice it's not too severe, so I quickly stand back up to counter anything the beast throws at me* 

Dallas said:
"Damn!" *I yelled, as I struggled to get back on my feet. "Vi! Are you alright?" I yelled once more. I aimed my rifle at the beast, and fired a armor-piercing round at its right shoulder. Hopefully it stop it for a bit, so both me, and Vi can get away from the freak.*
Y-yeah I'm fine. Let's get out of here!

MrDubWubs said:
GAH! *My face cringes in pain as i kneel down placing a gauntlet over where I got shot. I look it over and notice it's not too severe, so I quickly stand back up to counter anything the beast throws at me* 

Y-yeah I'm fine. Let's get out of here!
*"Right!" I tried my best to get past the giant beast, I followed Vi away from the thing they called a Nemesis. Lets just hope we can stop this thing before it hurts anyone else.*

Dallas said:

go-payday2.gif

"Vi! Let's go!"

The Neo-Nemesis' shoulder shot back as the massive .50 caliber round tore through it, not enough to cause any permanent damage, but enough to slow it down by half-a-second or maybe even a full one! It howled, ignoring the duo as it approached Elsa... ((Aaaaand, that's it from me tonight pplz! Tomorrow, we shall pwn in the shade! ))

Akibahara said:

Round Seven:

“Bombs Away!”

“ELSAAAAAA...”​

BOOOOOOOOM!

The airline cockpit:

Bzzt!

Fwoom!

Akibahara said:
@ Everyone
Shiki tried his best to collect his thoughts, though it was easier said than done, what with everything going on. Whatever this creature was, this so-called Neo-Nemesis, it didn't exactly look like the most friendly thing. As bizarre as it looked, he was sure that his Mystic Eyes could make short work of it, though whether or not he'd be willing to approach the monster was an entirely different story. And even then, even if he wanted to take on the beast, there's the question as to whether or not his body could go through another bloodbath, or even perform one more Flash Stealth or Flash Run. On top of that, there was the traitor in their midst; Aiden. There was the Spy who was in his own little firefight, and it seemed like he fully intended to kill Aiden. But was that the best idea? If Aiden was kept alive, he could be useful for extracting any data/information that they don't already know, plus his hacking skills would definitely be beneficial. It was only logical, of course.

But all of that would be useless if the plane was destroyed by those Raptors. Damn the Crossed! They made another casualty out of Ariel! If only he could get his hands on them! And what was it that this Neo-Nemesis wanted? It said what sounded like "Elsa," but Elsa was out cold right now, no pun intended. Thoughts continued to scramble all over the place in his brain, trying desperately to organize themselves.

"SPY, stop!" Shiki yelled at the top of his lungs, breathing frantically, "AIDEN! If you give yourself up to us, I'll do my best to get you out of here alive!" He promised, holding onto his glasses that threatened to fall off his face. Someone needed to act now, or else that monster was going to get to Elsa in no time!

MrDubWubs said:
*You end up following me to where @SirDerpingtonIV and @Scave are having a shootout*
*I notice that both the masked man named Spy, and another masked man are having a shootout. I've had enough of this. Now was not the time for us to be trying to killing each other. He may be a traitor, but right now, we have a bigger problem. I yelled over the sound of the gunshots, "Both of you! CUT IT THE HELL OUT! If you haven't noticed, we have a bigger problem right now!" I haven't yelled that loud since the last bank I robbed the Benevolent Bank.*

@SirDerpingtonIV & @Scave

SirDerpingtonIV said:
"Bull fucking shit Aiden! We both know that you're the fucking traitor! I have to do this!" he shouted, reloading his Revolver, even though he had bullets in it, just to make sure he had all six bullets. He'd need them, anyways. He was going to kill Aiden, and then they would all be safe. Aiden surely had to be the last of these pieces of shit, right?
Aiden peered over the edge of the seat, firing four seperate bursts from his D30, aiming at the limbs of The Spy, and trying his best to keep them from causing any fatal wounds. "I'm not doing that kind of thing anymore! I've stopped working for Umbrella!"

Aiden rose up from behind the seat, noticing everyone had suddenly disappeared. He knew he had to act fast, before the Game Master would return from his slumber. He began running towards what appeared to contain two parachutes. Grabbing both, he slung one into his back, sprinting towards the last known location of Ellie. He crouched down, frantically scribbling down what little information he could. He attached the note to the bag, placing down a cellphone next to the bag. He took a deep breath before walking down the aisle, examining everyone's things. He finally reached the seat of The Spy. He sorted through The Spy's items until he found what he was looking for. After placing it in his coat pocket, he turned around to look at the plane one last time. "I will find the one responsible for all of this.. I will make him pay for what he has done.." With that, Aiden struggled to open the emergency exit door. With a gust of wind getting sucked out of the plane, Aiden jumped out, sky diving down to whatever lands awaited him below.

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse](Ok what did I miss o_o)

[/QUOTE]
OOC: We managed to escape the Crossed, boarded a plane, found out Aiden was the traitor, encounter Neo-Nemesis who's after Elsa because Neo-Nemesis is actually Anna, Ariel like died and stuff. That's all I can remember for now. 

Scave said:
Aiden rose up from behind the seat, noticing everyone had suddenly disappeared. He knew he had to act fast, before the Game Master would return from his slumber. He began running towards what appeared to contain two parachutes. Grabbing both, he slung one into his back, sprinting towards the last known location of Ellie. He crouched down, frantically scribbling down what little information he could. He attached the note to the bag, placing down a cellphone next to the bag. He took a deep breath before walking down the aisle, examining everyone's things. He finally reached the seat of The Spy. He sorted through The Spy's items until he found what he was looking for. After placing it in his coat pocket, he turned around to look at the plane one last time. "I will find the one responsible for all of this.. I will make him pay for what he has done.." With that, Aiden struggled to open the emergency exit door. With a gust of wind getting sucked out of the plane, Aiden jumped out, sky diving down to whatever lands awaited him below.
"Aiden, stop!" Shiki exclaimed, but by then, it was too late, as Aiden had already jumped. He wanted to work together with him, as he was sure the hacker would have continued to be a good ally if he had chosen to stay, even if he turned out he was against them. "Damn! Damn!" He cursed. But whatever. He had time to be pissed later. Now that he was gone, all he had to focus on now was the monster that was steadily approaching the unconscious Elsa.

Solaire started waking up, the dizziness and pain of his wounds washing over him, he looked at the Neo - Nemesis once again and saw it approaching Elsa, Solaire stood out of sheer adrenaline, the wounds starting to bleed even more, he got in front of Elsa to protect her, suddenly e he felt a strong gust of wind start pulling on him, he grabbed on strongly and kept Elsa close, it seems someone had made an opening and they were going down fast, Solaire kickly drop kicked the beast and let out a cry in pain as he kicked with all his might, hoping he would have the beast be pushed out of the airplane.

@Akibahara

@Elsa

Leo hadn't had enough time to readjust to the plane. He woke up with a loud groan of pain, noticing Debra had slept near the window seat. He was all bandaged up and in his normal clothes wear, having the pea coat on aswell as the tattered uniform lay drying in the next seat. He walked up and held his shoulder, his whole body was shit as bits of shrapnel and bullet fire lay in him. "Jesus Christ, did we make it?..."

@Akibahara

@Bombielonia

MrDubWubs said:
(the Neo-Nemesis is on the plane. Two jets are attacking it as well)
// WELL, THIS WAS A WASTE OF A PERFECTLY GOOD AIRPLANE.

"Why does it have to be everywhere we fucking go, these assholes always show up and fucking ruin it?!" Luke screamed, stamping his foot on the ground. Clementine backed up towards the pilot, watching as the traitor that everyone had found soon jumped out of the plane. Damn asshole. Luke pulled out his assault rifle from before, and almost got ready to shoot...

But he couldn't shoot incendiaries on a plane! He would blow the fucking thing up! "Dammit." The Neo-Nemesis continued forward, looking for Elsa. The plane rocked back and forth, sending Luke into the seat, getting knocked unconscious when he hit the side of the plane. Clementine looked at him, and then watched as the rifle scurried past the Neo-Nemesis...

Right to Bertha's feet...

"Shit."

@Akibahara

@anyone else who want's to interact.

Ellie didn't know whether to feel lucky or not, now that Molly wasn't her main concern anymore.

There was nowhere to run this time, but she also didn't know what was going on.

She did her best to hang on to whatever she could, trying not to get thrown around too much.

She watched the other survivors yelling and flying around.

What the fuck do I do now...

She couldn't find Katniss anymore... Maybe that was good.

Ellie didn't want to put her in any more danger, and her being around a traitor wouldn't help that at all.

Instead, she looked around for anyone's lead to follow.

SuperChocoMilk said:
"Why does it have to be everywhere we fucking go, these assholes always show up and fucking ruin it?!" Luke screamed, stamping his foot on the ground. Clementine backed up towards the pilot, watching as the traitor that everyone had found soon jumped out of the plane. Damn asshole. Luke pulled out his assault rifle from before, and almost got ready to shoot...
But he couldn't shoot incendiaries on a plane! He would blow the fucking thing up! "Dammit." The Neo-Nemesis continued forward, looking for Elsa. The plane rocked back and forth, sending Luke into the seat, getting knocked unconscious when he hit the side of the plane. Clementine looked at him, and then watched as the rifle scurried past the Neo-Nemesis...

Right to Bertha's feet...

"Shit."

@Akibahara

@anyone else who want's to interact.
Leo saw the Neo-Nemisis come again, it was the second time and honestly, he didn't want more bullets or shrapnel in him. But he still decided to fight as he unholstered his Glock, firing it at the Nemesises eye. "Remember me!?"

@Akibahara

@SuperChocoMilk

@JayJay 
// If I was on earlier, I woulda killed him

SirDerpingtonIV said:
(Nice fucking job. Now he escaped.))

As Aiden leapt out the door, Spy shot several shots after him, but they all missed. Spy cursed to himself. The traitor stood no chance on the ground anyways. He closed the door. He turned, charging back into the plane, putting his gun in his holster, and sliding out his knife, seeing the Neo-Nemesis. 

@Akibahara[/URL]

@SuperChocoMilk

@JayJay 
// If I was on earlier, I woulda killed him
(I was trying to kill him, but some guy stopped me, and Aiden teleported. >_<)

Ellie, unarmed and confused, saw the Neo-Nemesis and gasped.

It was a fucking gross creature, that's for sure.

But what the hell was she supposed to do?

She saw a man firing at it, and she also saw Luke and Clementine around.

Ellie had no idea what to do, so she went into hiding behind a seat until someone might need her for some reason

@Leo Barnes

@SuperChocoMilk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back