[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

JustanotherRPer said:
The Master took the extinguisher, but shewould really have preferred a real weapon. If only she still had her laser screwdriver. Or maybe a gun. Or her DNA mutations that had allowed her to use lightning in her previous incarnation. That would definitely be useful. I guess this is what I get for escaping with a pacifist. She followed said pacifist through the halls of... Whatever this place was, spraying whatever fires she saw.
Akibahara said:
Juno_Eclipse.png

The woman spoke up, "Hermoine? No, the name's Juno Eclipse. I'm an insider for the Rebel Alliance! Our leader, Luke Skywalker, has requested for your rescue- now please, listen up. I'm about to open the doors. Once the doors are open, I'll create a distraction. Are you ready?"

@Everyone
The Doctor led the two along the halls, keeping focused and looking around. How would they get out? That was the question.

It was quickly answered when the voice from earlier spoke again.

"Hermoine? No, the name's Juno Eclipse. I'm an insider for the Rebel Alliance! Our leader, Luke Skywalker, has requested for your rescue- now please, listen up. I'm about to open the doors. Once the doors are open, I'll create a distraction. Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, just what we needed. We're ready. Stay close, girls, and wait for the distraction. But be careful. Be prepared for anything."

He wasn't sure what they would see when the doors opened, but he was ready for anything.

@JustanotherRPer

( @Akibahara Ready and waiting for the doors to open now. :3 )

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]The Doctor led the two along the halls, keeping focused and looking around. How would they get out? That was the question.
It was quickly answered when the voice from earlier spoke again.

"Hermoine? No, the name's Juno Eclipse. I'm an insider for the Rebel Alliance! Our leader, Luke Skywalker, has requested for your rescue- now please, listen up. I'm about to open the doors. Once the doors are open, I'll create a distraction. Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, just what we needed. We're ready. Stay close, girls, and wait for the distraction. But be careful. Be prepared for anything."

He wasn't sure what they would see when the doors opened, but he was ready for anything.

@JustanotherRPer

( @JustanotherRPer

[/QUOTE]

Bombielonia said:
"You there! Are those women to be sold as personal guards? I require some!" Aladeen asked, how rude! But it almost seemed as if it was something very typical, to him, at least.
Arya raised an eyebrow.

"... Excuse me? None of us can be sold, we're human."

Bombielonia said:
"Yes, big-Aladeen'ed woman. I am speaking with Hermoine from Hairy-Potter." He nodded, "Now go do your womanly duties as I do men's work!" He looked at the intercom again, awaiting an answer
@Akibahara
She only shrugged, and led Voli away to face the cell's door. She couldn't argue with what he said, nor did she feel like doing so. She merely awaited their release intently.

“3...”

The Stormtroopers didn't notice Juno's voice in the intercom, many were scattered around, too busy trying to fight off fires.

“2...”

… A royal Imperial guard came in, decked out in a royal red robe, idly swinging a dual-bladed red lightsaber. His eyes scanned the prison cells, ensuring NO ONE escaped...

RoyalGuard.jpg

“1...”

Beep!

All the prison gates swung open, all 100,000 cells, holding political and war-time prisoners, were finally free of the Empire's grasp! Or dead, very dead. Your cell door creeked open as well, the royal Imperial guard sprung into action. A lone former Rebel Admiral, freed from his cell, tried to tackle him – only to get a nice swing toward the neck, his head falling slack from his shoulders, cauterized thanks to the super-heated lightsaber.

Oh shit, he was looking at you.

Worse, you have no weapons!

BOOOOOOOM!

An explosion discharged nearby, an electronically wired pipe line blew up in a hiss of smoke and fire, killing off four Stormtroopers, and temporarily blinding the Royal Guard. Damn it, you need to run, now!

Juno's voice buzzed in, “You need to head toward the armory. It's merely a few corridors down! Be careful. Click the buzzer once you're there and I'll respond!”

You had your goal: Head to the armory, get your crap, and go.

Lucky for you, a massive riot was in play...

Saber lay back against the wall; generally filtering out the noise of those around her. She was trying to remember how she; Arturia Penndragon, had managed to land herself in this situation.

First had been the combat with the 'Crossed' with Kiritsugu; that had occurred back on Earth; in the year 2014 (as far as she was aware that was the year she had been brought to at that time) after that had been the calm after the storm; bodies littering the battlefield like daisies on a grave; a sight she had grown accustomed to; though one she disliked seeing all the same. Then...had been some kind of device; what it was she had not known; for whatever reason she had not been granted knowledge regarding it's functionality as she normally would about technology in whatever world she entered; this device had been intended to return her and Kiritsugu to Fuyuki during the Holy Grail War. It had not returned her; she knew from her still intact link to Kiritsugu however; that he was safe at the very least; it was also the reason she still had mana; there was however no way to contact Kiritsugu it seemed; and her mana flow from him was erratic; thus she would not be able to use her noble phantasms; Excalibur; Avalon or Invisible Air. She would also be restricted to physical form for the most part.

Once she had been deposited in this reality; she had fought with a man clad in black armour from head to toe; a cyborg; as she had later understood it; this man was the second of this universe; Darth Vader. She did not recall how he had defeated her; only that he possessed a power resembling magic but that was not so; his sword had also been what she understood to be a lightsaber; a weapon that would have been lethal had her own sword not possessed the ability to repel it's otherwise all-cutting blade; if what functioned as it's blade could be called that at least.

So now she was here; aboard this Death Star; due to her being granted knowledge of all technology upon entering this universe; as was the norm for her due to her status as a heroic spirit; she understood what it was and what it could do. Never had she expected to find such incredible destructive potential; if possible; she would have to find a way to destroy it.

Then the explosion occurred; Saber couldn't ignore that event like she had the others. The cell doors were open and individuals scarpering for the exits; they had a break out.

Saber calmly walked up to the man clad in red; getting there before he had managed to recover from being stunned; she stood in front of him and eyed his double-ended lightsaber.

"Allow me to relinquish you of that."

She pulled a fist back and launched it forward at near inhuman speed and power. Unlike the others here; she had no permanent physical body and required no food; gaining all of her needed sustenance through mana. Though food could substitute for mana. As a result; the force of her punch knocked the red-clad man a clear ten feet backwards; she walked over to him and picked up the weapon; carving a neat incision into his neck with it before moving towards the corridor with the others. She jogged down it towards the armoury the others were talking about; she would not require any of the weapons in it; once she was able to fully utilise her abilities if and when the dampening field was removed; she would be able to use Caliburn again.

Last edited by a moderator:
(jumping in)

Luka had watched the events take place around him silenntly. He wondered why they ended up at this place... it seemed as if they had not only traveled but moved ahead in time as well, there was all sorts of tech around them. He watched as Yuki decided to speak up. "Uhh... so where are we again?, and what do you think is on the other side of thosr doors?" He was sure this was justthe Duras trying to get him again those demons would do anything to eliminate gods light.

Akibahara said:
“3...”
The Stormtroopers didn't notice Juno's voice in the intercom, many were scattered around, too busy trying to fight off fires.

“2...”

… A royal Imperial guard came in, decked out in a royal red robe, idly swinging a dual-bladed red lightsaber. His eyes scanned the prison cells, ensuring NO ONE escaped...

RoyalGuard.jpg

“1...”

Beep!

All the prison gates swung open, all 100,000 cells, holding political and war-time prisoners, were finally free of the Empire's grasp! Or dead, very dead. Your cell door creeked open as well, the royal Imperial guard sprung into action. A lone former Rebel Admiral, freed from his cell, tried to tackle him – only to get a nice swing toward the neck, his head falling slack from his shoulders, cauterized thanks to the super-heated lightsaber.

BOOOOOOOM!

An explosion discharged nearby, an electronically wired pipe line blew up in a hiss of smoke and fire, killing off four Stormtroopers, and temporarily blinding the Royal Guard. Damn it, you need to run, now!

Juno's voice buzzed in, “You need to head toward the armory. It's merely a few corridors down! Be careful. Click the buzzer once you're there and I'll respond!”

[media]

[/media]
"You have more anger issues than my previous four wives, red man."

Aladeen took his chance as soon as he noticed the trooper was distracted. "Lolololololo-.." That was his battlecry as he rushed straight haead, towards the armory..- Or well, after a phew corridors down ahead. He avoided every bit of fight.. He usually had his woman guard do the job. Of killing.

When he had finally reached the armory..

article-2106249-11E96442000005DC-953_634x473.jpg

He also took a revolver and handed it to his cowboy friend, @Cressy. "Here, in-bred cowboy. This should come in handy. I sadly could not find a rightful whip for your kinky Aladeen later on."

After giving his friend a revolver he took a golden magnum for himself, grinning like an idiot.

He went to the buzzer, buzzing.

@Akibahara

"Hormons; I am reporting in."​

Last edited by a moderator:
(Like Idk...Imma going to just add a starter....)

This was all very strange, yet amusing to the eyes of the Asgardian. He hadn't of thought he would have ended up here at...er whereever here was. This wasn't something he'd seen before, most of the people who were here were quite different than the ones he had met before. Still there was something just amusing about all of this. Loki leaned against the wall as his eyes watched what was going around him.

@Cyan

(( oh come on adam, you fucked up everything with me and sasuke ))

Grievous ran out the door and charged into the Royal guard, attempting to knock him over.

"Sasuke, to the armory!"

(Brb, need to go out.
:S )

Bombielonia said:

[media]

[/media]

Aladeen took his chance as soon as he noticed the trooper was distracted. "Lolololololo-.." That was his battlecry as he rushed straight haead, towards the armory..- Or well, after a phew corridors down ahead. He avoided every bit of fight.. He usually had his woman guard do the job. Of killing.

When he had finally reached the armory..

article-2106249-11E96442000005DC-953_634x473.jpg

He also took a revolver and handed it to his cowboy friend, @Cressy. "Here, in-bred cowboy. This should come in handy. I sadly could not find a rightful whip for your kinky Aladeen later on."

He went to the buzzer, buzzing.

@Akibahara

"Hormons; I am reporting in."​
HA HA HA! Did you think the armory was unguarded? Three Imperial guards idly watched Aladeen as he spoke to this 'Hormons,' who suspiciously sounded like Juno Eclipse, on the other end of the comm-link. PEW! PEW! Two laser cannons fired directly at the Supreme Commander's ass, if successful, they'd hit both of his butt checks- and, no doubt, he'd feel the worse pain his Aladeen has ever felt! "Freeze, rebel scum!" One of them shouted, hoisting his blaster rifle...

Apollogy8 said:
(Like Idk...Imma going to just add a starter....)
This was all very strange, yet amusing to the eyes of the Asgardian. He hadn't of thought he would have ended up here at...er whereever here was. This wasn't something he'd seen before, most of the people who were here were quite different than the ones he had met before. Still there was something just amusing about all of this. Loki leaned against the wall as his eyes watched what was going around him.

@Cyan
(( EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKI!!! ))

Ahem...

Loki discovered his prison cell swung open, a few blaster rifles were scattered about, most in optimal condition. If he wanted to, he could grab a blaster rifle and use it against the Imperial Stormtroopers. Hey, and there's a good chance he'd kill a good few! Have you seen the old Star Wars movies? They had horrific aim!

Akibahara said:
HA HA HA! Did you think the armory was unguarded? Three Imperial guards idly watched Aladeen as he spoke to this 'Hormons,' who suspiciously sounded like Juno Eclipse, on the other end of the comm-link. PEW! PEW! Two laser cannons fired directly at the Supreme Commander's ass, if successful, they'd hit both of his butt checks- and, no doubt, he'd feel the worse pain his Aladeen has ever felt! "Freeze, rebel scum!" One of them shouted, hoisting his blaster rifle...
He yelped out in pain. His clothes, well, the part of his clothes located by his butt cheeks were turn as the laser hit his ass there. His skin was revealed, red and burnt.

[media]

[/media]
"I AM NO REBEL YOU INFIDEL!"

None the less, Aladeen has his hands up.

Akibahara said:
“3...”

“2...”

RoyalGuard.jpg

“1...”

Beep!

BOOOOOOOM!

[media]

[/media]
Shirou Emiya was heavily surprised by the guard that seemed to intend on attacking him and when the explosion blew up a nearby pipeline. Still, he was a reasonably quick thinker, so once he had regained his senses, the young man shoved his attacker out of the way in the confusion and made a break for it! His heart was racing faster than it ever had for a long time. The adrenaline, the desperation, the survival instinct. It was just like the Holy Grail War all over again. Shirou had had enough of these misadventures for a lifetime! He never asked for this sort of trouble! How did he even get into this mess anyway? All he had asked for after the War's conclusion was a nice, peaceful life with Tohsaka. Was that too much?!

Taking note of the female's voice, Shirou began dashing to the armory. It wasn't like he had any weapons to be taken from him, but it was always best to arm himself. Still, it didn't look like these soldiers were the type to use a bow and arrow, and it wasn't like he had any experience with guns, but then again, there was a first time for everything, right?!

He had only wished that this riot would end without any innocent casualties, but it couldn't be helped if it did come to that. Then again, those so-called Stormtroopers that had died in the explosion may have been normal people who were just doing their jobs for all he knew.

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion](( oh come on adam, you fucked up everything with me and sasuke ))
Grievous ran out the door and charged into the Royal guard, attempting to knock him over.

"Sasuke, to the armory!"

(Brb, need to go out.
:S )

[/QUOTE]
The Royal Guard collapsed in a heap, groaning as General Grevious tackled him down, "Gah!" He tried to push the mechanical monstrosity off him, buckling his knees back, and pushing forward...

Gohan took this as a chance. He ran out towards the armory, and saw the guards. "Shit," Gohan muttered, then he thought a plan. "Hey plastic boys!" He yelled at them, running across the hall. "Your brains are plastic also!" He yelled again. Gohan kept running across the hall yelling insults. "I would fight you, but you would get your asses handed to you!" He yelled after laughing.

Gohan needed to get his sword... One way, or another.

Sent from... Eh, why bother?

Bombielonia said:
He yelped out in pain. His clothes, well, the part of his clothes located by his butt cheeks were turn as the laser hit his ass there. His skin was revealed, red and burnt.

[media]

[/media]
"I AM NO REBEL YOU INFIDEL!"

None the less, Aladeen has his hands up.
The three Stormtroopers chuckled, "Right. Now who was that on the other end of the line? Sounds like Captain Eclipse."

Luka appeared from behind the trooper and snapped nis neck. He had come from a ventilation system above them Yuki stumbled out landing in the demon's arms who let him down. Luka sighed when he saw Aladeen he just wanted to get out off herehe hated people... "Yuki let's go we don't want Shuseii and the others worrying about you"

"This is quite interesting if I do say..." The demon said with a smirk as he pondered on what he should attempt to do. He could try to escape from here, but something told him that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. He hadn't even realized why he was brought here yet. That should always come first. He needed to get to the bottom of this.

Akibahara said:
The three Stormtroopers chuckled, "Right. Now who was that on the other end of the line? Sounds like Captain Eclipse."
"It is Hormon, helllooo? From Hairy-Potter?" He frowned. "I wrote the fucking plot?! Don't you watch -.. Ugh, you falafel brains."

[media]

[/media]

Kit Fisto, laid in the bed of his cell counting footsteps of the cell guards. The men he fought with, protected, befriended years before. They caged him like an animal, and he was stir crazy. "Forty five steps, not bad the last guard did it in forty." He scoffed and stood up his old armor, a bounty hunter made it for him as a favor, clanked. He sensed something about to happen and slid his face mask on, leaving his dark brown eyes and blue tendrils the only thing showing.

Then out of no were there was an explosion, and as the sounds rang through the halls Kit force blasted the cell door out hearing a Stormtrooper cry out. As he began his way down the hall a song started playing in the background ( [media]

[/media] ) and Fisto force choked a stormtrooper pointing his blaster at the once Jedi. He tossed the stormtrooper down the hall knocking down three more. He fought a small group of the annoying bastards before looking for where they took his light sabers.

Akibahara said:
“3...”

“2...”

RoyalGuard.jpg

“1...”

Beep!

BOOOOOOOM!

Volibear roared at the red guard, charging him before Sejuani roughly pulled on a thick leash she had just put around the bear's neck. Voli whimpered quietly, before Sejuani shouted.

"Volibear, no! These...Piltover freaks have weakened you, you're in no shape to fight. Surely they've stored your powers in this armoury they speak of, so...mush!"

She legitimately felt pretty bad for him when she said that. Mush. It was what she had to do without her boar here. Voli gladly ran down the halls towards the armoury, though. He was wise enough to follow his better's orders.

Verite said:
[media]

[/media]
Shirou Emiya was heavily surprised by the guard that seemed to intend on attacking him and when the explosion blew up a nearby pipeline. Still, he was a reasonably quick thinker, so once he had regained his senses, the young man shoved his attacker out of the way in the confusion and made a break for it! His heart was racing faster than it ever had for a long time. The adrenaline, the desperation, the survival instinct. It was just like the Holy Grail War all over again. Shirou had had enough of these misadventures for a lifetime! He never asked for this sort of trouble! How did he even get into this mess anyway? All he had asked for after the War's conclusion was a nice, peaceful life with Tohsaka. Was that too much?!

Taking note of the female's voice, Shirou began dashing to the armory. It wasn't like he had any weapons to be taken from him, but it was always best to arm himself. Still, it didn't look like these soldiers were the type to use a bow and arrow, and it wasn't like he had any experience with guns, but then again, there was a first time for everything, right?!

He had only wished that this riot would end without any innocent casualties, but it couldn't be helped if it did come to that. Then again, those so-called Stormtroopers that had died in the explosion may have been normal people who were just doing their jobs for all he knew.
Shirou dashed throughout a myriad of bloodshed across the battlefield, Stormtroopers pummeled prisoners, some killed just because. Whatever, right? A female, bruised and burnt, thanks to laser fire, yelped as she looked up at Shirou with such hurt, lonely eyes, "H-h-h-help..." PEW! A shot rang out from the distance, a carefully aimed shot burned a bright hole straight through her spinal cord, a thin red trail, shit, laser sights, began focusing on Shirou... oh, and you're merely a few yards away from the armory...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back