[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

Akibahara

Ready for the Shit Show, Shaka Brah
WELCOME TO MURDER III: INTO THE STARS!

RULES

1.) A fair warning for all: You will be VERY BORED if you don't find someone to interact with, and I'm certain of this. I've ran RP events like this for -years-, and the key to success is character interaction. Therefore, you will need to find a partner, if you don't have one, I'll find one for you.

2.) So no one is ignored, I highly suggest you skim over other people's post. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Someone may want to talk to yah.

3.) If you're a traitor, all kills are done via PM -and- after the collaboration of your fellow traitors as to who to kill. In no way are you allowed to tell what your role is to anyone, doing so will result in immediate expulsion from the Murder event. Oh, and one final thing, if you're a traitor: Pray you aren't caught, lest you be subject to the mercy of the players.

4.) If you're not aware, if you're sentenced to die by a traitor via PM... it's an insta-death! But don't fret! Once you die, there's an “afterlife” game, whose plot will be told once the first player death occurs, and eventually, you'll find your way back to the players!

5.) I can guarantee you the first day will be absolute CHAOS. Why? People will be writing prologues, trying to find partners, etc. So, like #2, try to find a partner ASAP, keep calm, and try to skim through everyone's post, searching for your name. Eventually, as the Murder game continues on, it'll come at a steady pace... well, maybe not, there are +40 people.

6.) There will be moments where I ask players NOT to post; this is usually before large updates or mid-round updates. Please comply!

7. )Please, -please-, no godmodding.

8.) As much as I'm overjoyed (I really mean it!) with everyone's participation in my Murder event, please try to be active. You don't have to dedicate hours on in to this game, it literally lasts a -month-, so you're in it for the long-run. If you can post once a day, that's perfectly fine... but, of course, the more posts, the merrier!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

IC INTRODUCTION FROM HERE:

Please, if you haven't listened to it, download the A Flock of Seagulls song, "I Ran So Far Away". The RP intro is somewhat synced to it. If it sounds familiar to you, it's an '80s song featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Link here:

[media]

[/media]
Space.

A vast network of stars and lone celestial planets to the common man. To us, nothing lives here. For them, a universe in which the newly-christened Galactic Empire reigns supreme. All races, creeds, and governments pay homage to the Emperor and his Apprentice, Darth Vader- rejection results in death. It results in the genocide of a million, perhaps, billions of civvies inhabiting your home world.

It is unwise to challenge the Empire.

For your planet, your galaxy, the multiverse...

IS NOTHING TO THE EMPI-​

((A jive '80s guitar solo hums in the distance...))

Hm?

guardiansgalaxychrispratt3still.jpg

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!”​

A young 35 year old Caucasian male whooped excitedly from his junker's cockpit, idly dodging a barrage of TIE fighter laser cannons harrowing his ship. A loud, obnoxious tune—at least, according to the Imperial pilots—rang from the Empire's comm-links, transmitting from, as they discovered moments ago, this “Star Lord's” 1980s FM Radio.

I walked along the avenue...

A little raccoon man... thing... laughed like a lunatic as he swung his manned turret in a 45 degree angle, firing off a long burst, a super-heated blast detonating one the TIE Fighters in an explosion of bright orange and yellow...

That's right baby! Right in the freakin' kisser!

I never thought I'd meet a girl like you...

The remaining four TIE fighters flew into a diamond-shaped formation, their squad leader dead, killed by some damn anthropomorphic raccoon.

Meet a girl like you.

An Imperial pilot glared at the junker's rear, an inscription 'The Milano' was shoddily sprawled across in black ink. The junker, or 'The Milano', was sleek and futuristic-looking, but old, even by Rebel Alliance standards, beaten up, and it's blue-yellow-and grey frame riddled with dust.

With auburn hair and tawny eyes...

Banking to the right, a TIE fighter swirled elegantly around, adjacent to The Milano, training it's twin-linked ion cannons menacingly toward a nearby engine...

The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through...

BOOM!

A powerful shot plowed straight into The Milano's right engine, stalling it in a burst of sparks and debris. Large chunks of metal, wire, and gas pumped out lifelessly into space...

Quill, we're going down!” Screamed a fair, green-skinned female.

Hypnotize me through.

The young male, named Quill, looked out into the depths of space: A massive, moon-sized space station met them. He rolled his eyes in disbelief, “Are you friggin' serious?! C'mon, the Death Star! No way we're going in--”

And I ran, I ran so far away...

And ran so far away they did. Quill was cut off, his ship spun out of control, twirling in circles, a stream of fire and smoke trailing their movements, “Hold on!”

I just ran, I ran all night and day...

An Imperial pilot grinned, targeting systems locking onto The Milano...

I couldn't get away.

… Only to explode in a brilliant flash, the TIE fighter's hull sprayed across the vast emptiness of space.

The three remaining Imperial pilots glanced back, their NAV systems picking up massive heat signatures radiating in huge swaths of red: A Rebel Alliance Assault Force arrived.

PROLOGUE:

“In a Multiverse far, far away...”

cellblockbd.jpg

“Are the prisoners secure?”

Ensign Officer Joss Hanson, a young, all-too-inexperienced Imperial officer peeked through a little hatch containing Vader's “VIP Prisoners”-- or you. He smirked, what was so damned important about some two-bit rebels? Shrugging, he flicked a flashlight within your cell: It was a tight fit, especially with over 40+ individuals housed in a 60x80 foot prison block. It was dark, dingy, and worst of all, smelled of dirt and sweat.

You had no weapons. No powers. No hope.

… Nullified or taken away by the Galactic Empire...​

You groaned uncomfortably in your bunk bed, an audible 'creeek' met your ears, your weight snapping a few hinges within it's metal frame. BAM! Gohan's upper bunk tore in two, landing above a very poor, very squished Khan. Whatever. You've been here for approximately a week, captured by a squadron of elite Stormtroopers down at Tattoine-- and now, you were stuck with abuncha strangers, most of whom you've met within confinement.

The Ensign Officer bore his flashlight at Aladeen's Middle Eastern features, cocking a brow, a sinister grin crept across his features, “Well- well- well, what do we have here? Ha ha! We've got royalty, boys! How about--”

BOOOOOOM!

An explosion rang into the distance...

The Officer was cut off-- a metal shard collapsed from Cell Block's iron-plated grating, a jagged edge puncturing his eyeball, shredding his tongue from the force of the blow, sending bits of teeth into the roof of his palate. He gurgled, blood oozing from his ruined lips, falling backward... pitifully moaning as he choked to death.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Another explosion.

Looking outside, you noticed Officer Hanson voiding his bladder through his gray slacks--his compatriots, failing to care, rushed into action, their white-heeled boots stepped over his corpse like an obstacle course. Damn, this was chaos. The Cells were catching fire, angry flames lit into an inferno, licking the reinforced iron mainframe of your prison blast door. Dammit, you thought, any closer and we're done for!

A sophisticated British-esque voice boomed in the intercom:

We are under attack! Man your battle stations! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!

dstiebay.jpg

You saw emergency lights scream in protest, a red hue encircling the narrow corridors of Cell Block B, where you were held. Stormtroopers lined in by the droves, screaming commands in a frenzy, flicking the safety off their blaster rifles. Ah- you heard it now: The distant echo of ion cannons discharging met your ears- perhaps it was the Rebel Alliance you heard so much about? Yes! If it was, you were FREE of this hellhole!

Bzzt!

An intercom buzzed on the wall near the steel door, painted green, the design sleek and futuristic: “Hello? Hello? Do you hear me?” The voice was feminine, sporting a British accent, but the signal was weak, as if someone or something was attempting to block it out.

It's time to escape.

Between now and 10 PM MST tomorrow night, Tuesday, is the prologue period. Feel free to post your character prologue. If you complete your prologue or opt not to post one, feel free to engage in character interaction!

Empire's Most Wanted:

JayJay as Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)

Bombielonia as "Supreme Commander" Aladeen (The Dictator)

MattieLee as Yuki and Luka (Betrayal Knows my Name)

GreenSea as Phoenix (Ace Attorney)

The Gil as James Cole (12 Monkeys)

SekiryuuteiDxD as Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as The 11th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Verite as Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)

Reaper Jack as Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

MrWubDubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

Jeremiah as Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony)

R4-C9 as HK-50 (Star Wars)

xxDragonEater95xx as Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

Cressy as Billy the Kid (Nonfictional person)

La Muerte as Kit Fisto (custom) (Star Wars)

Flaming Centurion as General Grievous (Star Wars)

Delayinder as Sev or Mael Radec (Killzone)

Hellkite as Legion (Mass Effect)

ChanpuruDragon as Commander Wolfe (Star Wars)

Lunar Eclipse as Nui Harime (Kill la Kill)

Atarf as Alice Liddel (American McGee's Alice)

JustanotherRPer as The Master (Doctor Who)

Dear Inspector as Khan (Star Trek)

Cyan as Elizabeth (BioShock: Infinite)

Darkens as Gohan (DMZ)

InzaneKilla as Krieg (Borderlands 2)

Beowulf as... Beowulf! (Norse Mythology)

Raggamuffinz as Arthas Menethil (WoW)

Darkangel666 as IC-1138 or "Boss" (Star Wars)

Dallas as Central Officer Bradford (XCOM)

Willow Blackthorn as Safyia (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Gilmoregirl12 as Elena Michaels (Bitten)

gogojojo331 as Cade Skywalker (Star Wars)

Apollogy8 as Loki (The Avengers)

oOKanraOo as Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuj)

Uncle ShortyB as Tychus Findlay (Starcraft)

Elergy as Kotomine Kirei (Fate/Stay Night)

TheColourlessRainbow as Kasumi Goto (Mass Effect)

Battleworn as Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (Final Fantasy VII)

Xibilation as Benny (Lego Movie)

Ryu Keiko as Simon (Gurren Laggan)

Beautifulheart3x as Sansa Stark (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV as The Predator (self-titles series)

Eliminated:

None.

War Assets:

0+​

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun was out and it was a rather pleasant day outside at the Twilight mansion but who knew what it was like outside of the Giou clan headquarters. Yuki approached a shady tree where Luka was leaning under his back against the tree trunk and appeared tos be sleeping. eeing the sun filter so gently through the cracks in the tree's canopy renewed his hopes that perhaps he could Luka to explain their past this time. All he knew was that he was apparently a female in his previous life and that he mean't alot to Luka. Considering these factors he came to some pretty easy conclusions. He crept quietly to Luka and slowly reaced out his hand to brush back his jet black hair from his forehead, Yuki's cheeks turned a light shade of red and he opened his silver eyes softly looking up at Yuki in front of him. "Are you okay Yuki?" he asked to Yuki who looked back at the Opast blinking "I thought that you were sleeping and didn't want to wake you, you seemed at ease" the strawberry blonde boy explained.

"I wasn't asleep, merely listening" he replied

"Oh, really? listening to what?"

Luka chukled "Well listening to your heavy footsteps for one, and before that to the earth, for signs of any Duras or intruders nearby"

Yuki looked at him questioningly "I thought there wouldn't be another battle..."

"Don't believe everything you hearthe Duras will always be after you"​

Yuki's face fell for a momnent and then he remembered why he had come to see Luka in tge first place. "And there is sometbing that I've wanted to ask of you for awhile now..." The ends of Luka's lips curved into a small smirk and the color to Yuki's face deepened.

"H-how'd you know?"

"I figured you'd been wanting to know for awhile now but this is really something that should be dscussed somewhere more private, away from these okds where Tkashiro's apells might be in affect." He said this but then when they had gone to discuss the matter in private Luka couldn't help but to recall vivid images of the past. The contrqct was a neccesity, his heart would still belong to Yuki regardless but he was aleady bound by a contract with the demon king so the one with Yuki was used to basically nullify the oter one, We bothobviously loved each other but me in fear of myself and my sinful bloodstained past. But her, she loved me and clung to me like I was n anchor keeping her soul attached to the earth. She had eve said that I gave her hope... me, nothing but a demon, I never understood what she saw in- "Yuki watch out!" and thats when all of a sudden a Duras attacked them out of seemingly nowhere, dammit! what the hell is wrong with me!? he blamed himself. He was too busy taking a trip down memory lsne that he hadn't sensed the Duras beforehand. They suddenly were pushed into some sort of hole in the ground and they both passed out waking up in an unfamiliar place... "Where are we?" Yuki asked in which it was obvious he had no clue either... seemed like a whole other planet... where the hell were they?

[media]

[/media]
Prolouge Theme: The opening to the anime

the_doctor_by_fishycustard-d5c9dlv.png

He wore many different faces, lived many different lives, and saw many different lands. It wasn't long ago that he acquired a new face either, his 11th one to be exact. Many might think it strange that instead of dying he changed his form, but that was typical life for The Doctor. Typical life for The Doctor, in fact, consisted of many things.

The Doctor's life was full of adventure, running, and traveling. Plus danger, let's not forget the danger. It was because of danger that he had died the last time in fact, a dangerous planet he had landed on, made friends, and eventually died saving them as usual. But it was worth it. One of these friends became a good ally of the renegade time lord, helping him solve the mysteries of the strange town the had been captive in on said planet, before eventually escaping. (See: Murder: The Shadow's Grip) He repaired his TARDIS (space ship for those of you non-whovians)--which had broken down on the planet--and left, off to find more adventure! The question was, however, did he find adventure or trouble?

Trouble seemed to be a part of who he was, or maybe a part of the TARDIS. His box-shaped space ship certainly liked taking him to trouble, it seemed, and it had done it again.

"Behold, Arya Stark, the wonder of space!" The Doctor cried, flinging open the door to the TARDIS. Whenever he had a new companion, he loved to show outer-space first of all. Planets. Stars. The galaxies. Everything. They always loved it.

Before he could get so much as a smile from her, however, something jarred their ship. The Doctor felt himself fly back and hit his head on the TARDIS control panel, and quickly went unconscious. What was that?

When he awoke, he was in a prison block of some kind. No screwdriver or anything on him at all. But it wasn't all bad!

"Bunk beds! I'm on a bunk bed!" he exclaimed, bouncing where he sat. Bunk beds are cool.

The time lord then saw Arya give him a little glare and gave her a sheepish smile. "Oh, right! We should probably try to escape..."

A week passed and they didn't really manage to escape. The time lord was impatient, but he knew waiting for something to happen would be their best bet.

And he was right.

Explosions and chaos. Always the perfect medium for escape. Whether it was the Rebel alliance or not, he was ready.

"Finally about time to go, Arya," he said, glancing back at her and at the cell--which he had decorated with many drawings and equations to busy himself over the past week--before turning to look outside their cell again.

@JayJay

Grievous was once a high ranking general in Vader's army. He had amazing authority and was highly skilled in combat. He was as loyal to Vader as Starscream is to Megatron, but he was always relied on by Darth to get the job done quickly and easily.

Now.

He's in a cell on Vader's station.

Betrayed by Vader because he had too much authority over most of the Imperial army, he was stripped of his title and status then thrown into the cells due to treason.

"Coward..." He spluttered.

He never knew he would get betrayed like this, it was such a surprise. Invited to Vader's station due to an important meeting. And even though he was the only one invited, he still went. Looking back on it, he felt really stupid.

There was an explosion and he let out a small chuckle.

Now was his chance to get his revenge on Vader, and he wasn't going to mess it up.

When the cell guard died, he stood up and looked around at the people in his cell.

He'd been looking at the floor and sitting in that corner for so long, he'd never seen these people before.

Without his bodyguards or army, and without his weapons or gadgets he was an open target.

He needed to get armed or find some friends.

Grievous would be the one to lead the rebellion against Vader.

article-1335451946266-12c48ee6000005dc-603016_466x310.jpg
General Aladeen was the heir to Wadiya. His father had a dictator ship and once he died, it was given to the young man. His mother died because at -air quote- childbirth -air quote-. Throughout the years, Republic of Wadiya has been ruled by admiran General Haffaz aladeen, a childish, lecherous, tyrannical..- Anti western depot.

He usually is surrounded by female guards. Indeed, a preference for stunning female guards over boring male guards. They had their perks, female guards that is, of course. He has a nuclear weapon facility which is in development. Totally not for Israel or any country within the West. *Snicker*
2.jpg
His attention was removed from the loud clunk as the bunk bed squished poor Khan. "Ha-ha. Just like the American Econ-.." He looked in front at the Officer flashing the light against him. He shaded his eyes with his arm and frowned. "If you do not take that away i'll go all Aladeen on your Aladeen, do you understand?"

BOOOOOOM!

"AHAHA! I called it! Infidel..- Yo-.."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Aladeen was ever so proud of himself as he heard the explotion. "My suicide-bombers are finally useful! Hahahahaa..-"

“We are under attack! Man your battle stations! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!”

Supreme Commander looked at the flashing lights before standing up, chin up and hands behind his back. "Ahh. Finally;" he said, regarding the canons going off. "This is time. I shall reign over -.. Wherever we are? It must be the JEW!"

Bzzt!

Walking over to the intercom, Aladeen spoke. "Hello? Hermoine? Are you the one saving me?" A British accent. Must be Harry Aladeenpotter. "I am Admiral General Aladeen and I thank you for your courageous act. I will reward you with my Aladeen to your face once I Aladeen the hell out of here." He frowned at the weak singal. "Uh. Stupid Western technology. I invented a better telecom."

The sole survivor of the Uchiha Clan sat quietly in a corner of the cell. He had been BFR- ed here by Kaguya recently and wondered if Naruto and the others will be able to hang on. Based on what Zetsu said no matter how much time he spent here only 10minutes would pass there. But in a fight with such a powerful being ten minutes was alot. Now here he was locked upup and his Kusanagi sword taken. Well atleast he still had his eyes his very good eyes.

So once the guard died and the explosions started. Sasuke was ready he hasn't been able to use the True Rinnegan must be Kaguya's chakra effect and must be the reason for the time anomally. Atleast he still had his body. He dashed up to the passage of the door. All he needed was his sword. He saw another standing and just by a look he could tell the guy had some good information. "Hey you weird metal guy with the fangs, do you know where they're keeping what they took from us?" Sasuke asked Grievous.

@Flaming Centurion

Slash

This was a normal day for Gohan, the son of Goku, a saiyan, and Chi-Chi, a human. His sword had just slashed through a saiba-man. He was on to the final one when he blacked out.

Now, instead of at home in his chambers, he was in a cell. "Damnit," Gohan muttered. He sheathed his sword, and looked around. He didn't see anyone else, perhaps because it was dark. He then sat down and started meditating. He was thinking of his dad and mom, his friends, and last but not least, Korin.

He finally notice a man wearing black clothing, and walking up to him with an angry expression. "Who are you?" He asked.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion. Gohan felt refreshed after the meditation. He chuckled, and was ready. "No one, and I mean no one, will kill me," Gohan said.

Sent from... Eh, why bother?

[media]

[/media]
Her world had changed. She was no longer in the place she had grown up. She fit in a little with the odd look of where she was. She had come to this world by mistake. It had been a fluke and now she was stuck here with people she had never even heard of. She had talked briefly to a man named Beowulf. When the explosions started they had agreed to escape together and try to survive this new mysterious world together. @Beowulf

@JayJay[/URL]
[/CENTER]
She had spent almost her entire life with maesters and teachers, trying to teach her many new things.

But Arya Stark had never been has eager to learn as when she stepped into the Doctor's fixed TARDIS.

It could only be described as pure magic how the box seemed to grow a thousand times in size when they stepped inside it.

It was not long after, when the Doctor flew his strange police box up.

The speed of it was unbelievable, the man told Arya they were in space not even five seconds after they started.

A smile spread across her lips, she had no patience to wait.

"Can I see?" she asked.

She could not believe they were actually among the night's stars.

But the Doctor opened the door anyway, so it must be true.

"Behold, Arya Stark, the wonder of space!"

Arya caught only a very small glimpse of what was outside when a strong force pulled both of them back.

The door slammed shut and the Doctor's body fell into the control panel.

She was lucky enough to not bump her head into anything, but she did feel some bruises on her body.

After rolling around the TARDIS for a time, she finally managed to grab something firm to stop herself.

"Doctor! Wake up, please!"

It felt like the TARDIS had stopped crashing now.

They couldn't have landed back on Earth yet, right?

But the police box was still, and Arya could let go, standing firmly on her feet again.

Arya was worried about the Doctor, but she needed to make sure they were both safe.

Walking back, her mouth fell open as she opened the door.

"That's no moon..." she muttered to herself, staring at the Death Star pulling them in.

A week later...

Arya softly sang "The Rains of Castamere" to herself, sitting against a wall.

"And who are you, the proud lord said... That I must bow so low..."

Suddenly there were explosions.

Screaming, orders being barked, shots, more explosions and... a voice.

Someone must be trying to speak to them?

No matter how she tried, she could not see anyone but the other group of people that had been in her cell all this time.

Arya looked back to the Doctor and nodded, happy they might finally get out of here.

"Alright."

Billy-the-Kid-2.jpg

Billy the Kid

Billy walked around the white storm troopers and smiled.

"So many of em sophistucurted white men! Hope nun of dem wild NEEGS commin' to rape em! Good evenin' fine buckaroo!'

He smacked the back of a guard's head with a large white police baton like weapon, he actually tried his best to paint it white, it was black at first, fuckin' kneegrows made dem batons.

He then managed to knock the helmet off one guard and saw he was black.

"DEY IN DISGUISE COMRADOOS, DEM NEEGS GOT SUM' INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS COMMANDIN DEY ASSES. KILL EM' BEFORE THEY RAPE YO WHITE BABY JESUS CHILD!"

Billy knocked the guard out with a huge smack from his baton, he started running towards the others. He saw the intercom and a man with a beard talkin' to it, of course intercom sounded more like "Intercourse" to the poor western child named Billy.

"WOOOOWWIIIEE SIRREEE ya got there a mighty fine hair-doo on ya chin!"

Billy smacked his knee and started dancing "Gangnam style" pretending ass if he were riding a horse really, in front of the man he then looked at the intercom and said.

"Ey uh Hermione! Are ya having issues with the inturrcourse, I can help out!"

((Cuz fuck yeah aladeen))

@Bombielonia

The first thing the Master realized when she awoke, was that she had, in fact, regenerated. The second thing she noticed was that she was now a woman. Bloody hell she thought to herself, as she rose slowly in her bunk. Why was she in a bunk? Last thing she remembered, she was fighting off the Time Lords, and then there was whiteness, and then... Nothing. Why she wasn't in oblivion, pure nothingness, was a mystery. But the why didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was alive. She looked around her surroundings. There seemed to be quite the odd selection of people here. Then she noticed that things were exploding.

"Oh right, we should probably try to escape"
She heard from a man nearby in the cell. He spoke with what sounded like a Gallifreyan accent, but she knew it was also very similar to the accent of the British on Earth, so she didn't assume this was a Time Lord. What would be the odds of the only other Time Lord in existence being imprisoned with me? Very low, she estimated, and she was right. But still, a low chance was a chance. It'd be just my luck.

"Oi, if you're escaping, I'm coming with you." The Master said, in a tone that barred no arguing. It was going to take a while for her to get used to her new voice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

[media]

[/media]
"In-bred cowboy. I require your assistance in escaping for I will reward you with gold that the Chinese dug for you. Can you lead me?"

@Cressy

0.jpg

Aladeen said with his finger raised, as if it was more of a command than a request. "Hermoine is not replying, perhaps she is busy with a matter. 'Hairy' Potter, ugh."

"Let us ride into sunset, my cowboy friend. And let us kill..- Oh, I know a country where Sub Saharan people are disguised as whites. I will take you that and it shall be your haven. It is called is-.. Just lead the way for now, I will reward you after you accomplish your mission, in-bred cowboy!"

JustanotherRPer said:
The first thing the Master realized when she awoke, was that she had, in fact, regenerated. The second thing she noticed was that she was now a woman. Bloody hell she thought to herself, as she rose slowly in her bunk. Why was she in a bunk? Last thing she remembered, she was fighting off the Time Lords, and then there was whiteness, and then... Nothing. Why she wasn't in oblivion, pure nothingness, was a mystery. But the why didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was alive. She looked around her surroundings. There seemed to be quite the odd selection of people here. Then she noticed that things were exploding.

"Oh right, we should probably try to escape"
She heard from a man nearby in the cell. He spoke with what sounded like a Gallifreyan accent, but she knew it was also very similar to the accent of the British on Earth, so she didn't assume this was a Time Lord. What would be the odds of the only other Time Lord in existence being imprisoned with me? Very low, she estimated, and she was right. But still, a low chance was a chance. It'd be just my luck.

"Oi, if you're escaping, I'm coming with you." The Master said, in a tone that barred no arguing. It was going to take a while for her to get used to her new voice.
Before The Doctor could say much more, he heard a voice that called out him from another cell and turned his head. He didn't recognize the woman's face, but she seemed familiar somehow...

"Well, fine by me. The more the merrier. Your name?" he asked The Master before glancing to Arya again.

"Keep your head low in case of gunfire or explosions and be prepared to duck behind cover if need be. We're about to walk out into a very dangerous situation..."

@JustanotherRPer

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
The sole survivor of the Uchiha Clan sat quietly in a corner of the cell. He had been BFR- ed here by Kaguya recently and wondered if Naruto and the others will be able to hang on. Based on what Zetsu said no matter how much time he spent here only 10minutes would pass there. But in a fight with such a powerful being ten minutes was alot. Now here he was locked upup and his Kusanagi sword taken. Well atleast he still had his eyes his very good eyes.
So once the guard died and the explosions started. Sasuke was ready he hasn't been able to use the True Rinnegan must be Kaguya's chakra effect and must be the reason for the time anomally. Atleast he still had his body. He dashed up to the passage of the door. All he needed was his sword. He saw another standing and just by a look he could tell the guy had some good information. "Hey you weird metal guy with the fangs, do you know where they're keeping what they took from us?" Sasuke asked Grievous.

@Flaming Centurion
Grievous looked up at Sasuke.

"Don't speak to me like that! Address me properly you child!"

Grievous wanted little to do with Sasuke if he was weak and Grievous wasn't too keen on being friends with weaklings, he needed strong allies to take down Vader and if Sasuke couldn't prove himself to Grievous then he wouldn't get answers from the General.

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]
Grievous looked up at Sasuke.
"Don't speak to me like that! Address me properly you child!"

Grievous wanted little to do with Sasuke if he was weak and Grievous wasn't too keen on being friends with weaklings, he needed strong allies to take down Vader and if Sasuke couldn't prove himself to Grievous then he wouldn't get answers from the General.

[/QUOTE]
Sasuke looked calm out the outside no vain showed itself on his head however he was not to be happy to be called a child. "I'm no child and you do best to remember that. I'm Sasuke Uchiha sole survivor of the Uchiha Clan. I don't have time for you whining, you either held or not." Sasuke said in his usual voice. Then he opened his eyes though the EMS mark wasn't there his eyes still has vains crawling to his pupil that glowed a faint red. "I have all the time in the world, but ask youself do you have time to be a brat." Sasuke finished.

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Before The Doctor could say much more, he heard a voice that called out him from another cell and turned his head. He didn't recognize the woman's face, but she seemed familiar somehow...
"Well, fine by me. The more the merrier. Your name?" he asked The Master before glancing to Arya again.

"Keep your head low in case of gunfire or explosions and be prepared to duck behind cover if need be. We're about to walk out into a very dangerous situation..."

@JustanotherRPer

[/QUOTE]
Arya nodded but remained quiet, watching as the Doctor spoke to the other woman.

// finishing a league match sorry :3

@JustanotherRPer

The Doctor winced inwardly at the woman's name. Of all names, why did she have to have that one? That name made him cringe with guilt and a bit of pain he wanted to lock away in his hearts.

He coughed and straightened his bow tie. "Right then, Rose, I'm John Smith. I'll have us out of here lickity split."

The Doctor stood back, doing nothing for a moment as he scanned the cell with his eyes. He didn't have to do anything until the cell caught on fire. When it did, he kicked it in. The metal of their cell became much weaker thanks to the fire. He then kicked up some dirt and sand that was on the floor to tame the fire enough for Arya and himself to make their way out.

"All right then, Rose, try to kick your bars down when they heat from the flames! I'll look for a fire extinguisher to clear the fire with after your door is down."

It was a normal day at the XCOM facility. Every now and then there would be a nation asking for help because of alien activity...but today seemed, different. The only enemies our soldiers had been running into we're sectoids. Nothing too dangerous. I looked at the holo globe, and scanned for more alien activity. Currently, we have already sent all of our Skyrangers to the abduction sites across the world. Just another day I suppose. That's when I heard the sound of a explosion coming from engineering. I looked down the dark corridor to my left, I couldn't see anything. I placed my hand over my pistol, this better not be another alien assault on our base. Everyone in the room continued to work at their stations, at least some of them did. The others scrambled to their feet, and looked at the same corridor I was looking at. Bursts of plasma came out from the darkness, which it some of the other officers in the room. Three sectoids came out from the darkness, followed by a sectoid commander. This isn't good...all of our soldiers are out on missions, and we have no idea where the security guards are. I quickly ran to cover, and pulled out my pistol. I tapped the button on e side of my headset, and said, "This is Central Officer Bradford, we have a alien breach at mission control! This is not a drill everyone, this is not a drill!" My voice boomed over the intercom system. I got up from my cover, and fired three shots at one of the sectoids. The three bullets penetrated the aliens large cranium, sending green blood onto the floor. The bullets sure as hell could pack a punch against these guys, but not a large muton, or a floater. I got back into cover, hopefully they didn't see me...

[media]

[/media]
I stayed low, and avoided any incoming fire from the aliens. I popped back up from my cover, and aimed my pistol at the other sectoid. Before I could fire, my gun began to malfunction, I looked at it for a moment, and noticed a purple-like-beam coming from the side of it. I looked back at the aliens, and I noticed the sectoid commander was using his...mind to jam my gun? This is very odd. We have never seen something like this before. I tried to pull the trigger on the gun, but nothing happened. The sectoid commander looked at me, with its deep black and red eyes. It then sent a large blast of psionic energy at me. I fell to the ground, it felt as though I lost all control of myself. I began to blackout...unaware of what could happen to me.

I soon awoke in a room...what the hell is going on here? First I was attacked by aliens, and now I'm in some sort of base? I rubbed my forehead, and slowly got up. I have no idea what is going on right now... All I know, is that I need to get out of this place, and fast.

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]@JustanotherRPer
The Doctor winced inwardly at the woman's name. Of all names, why did she have to have that one? That name made him cringe with guilt and a bit of pain he wanted to lock away in his hearts.

He coughed and straightened his bow tie. "Right then, Rose, I'm John Smith. I'll have us out of here lickity split."

The Doctor stood back, doing nothing for a moment as he scanned the cell with his eyes. He didn't have to do anything until the cell caught on fire. When it did, he kicked it in. The metal of their cell became much weaker thanks to the fire. He then kicked up some dirt and sand that was on the floor to tame the fire enough for Arya and himself to make their way out.

"All right then, Rose, try to kick your bars down when they heat from the flames! I'll look for a fire extinguisher to clear the fire with after your door is down."

[/QUOTE]
She gave Rose a polite little smile and a nod.

"It's a pleasure, Rose."

Arya frowned and looked at the Doctor when he told Rose his name.

".. John Smith? But you told me you have no name, you told me to just call you Doctor."

// You have a chance to interrupt me :3

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
Sasuke looked calm out the outside no vain showed itself on his head however he was not to be happy to be called a child. "I'm no child and you do best to remember that. I'm Sasuke Uchiha sole survivor of the Uchiha Clan. I don't have time for you whining, you either held or not." Sasuke said in his usual voice. Then he opened his eyes though the EMS mark wasn't there his eyes still has vains crawling to his pupil that glowed a faint red. "I have all the time in the world, but ask youself do you have time to be a brat." Sasuke finished.
(( soz for slow posts, busy and internet is being a scrub sasuke. :c ))

"A boy with attitude..." Grievous coughs and slowly approaches Sasuke "I have no idea what you even want from Vader, but it seems that we both have a problem with him." Grievous stops infront of Sasuke, and stands up straight.

Towering over him, General Grievous looks down at Sasuke.
"We share similar interests and it appears that you can stand up for yourself..."

"Would you care to join forces?"

He turns his head and coughs before bending over a little to stare Sasuke in the face.

( xD She was figuring it out anyway, what with his reaction to the name Rose, and knowing the name John Smith as one of the Doctor's identities)

"Okay!" Now The Master knew this was the Doctor. She remembered the name John Smith being one of his identities he took on Earth. In addition to that, he cringed when she said her name was Rose. Good thing I didn't tell him my true identity, then. Then my chances of escape would have reduced dramatically. But she had to give the impression that the name John Smith meant nothing to her. The flames neared the bars of her cell, and she kicked at them, breaking out of the cell. This new body seemed to be strong enough. Good. That may come in handy later.

"So, where's that fire extinguisher you were talking about?" The Master asked impatiently, not wanting to be burned alive. Not so soon after regenerating, at least.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @JayJay

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion](( soz for slow posts, busy and internet is being a scrub sasuke. :c ))
"A boy with attitude..." Grievous coughs and slowly approaches Sasuke "I have no idea what you even want from Vader, but it seems that we both have a problem with him." Grievous stops infront of Sasuke, and stands up straight.

Towering over him, General Grievous looks down at Sasuke.
"We share similar interests and it appears that you can stand up for yourself..."

"Would you care to join forces?"

He turns his head and coughs before bending over a little to stare Sasuke in the face.

[/QUOTE]
(No worries)

"This vader is the one that's delaying my return. He will pay dearly for that, his first mistake was to think he can challenge Uchiha. I'll join forces with you then." Sasuke said staring right back with unwavering vained and faint red eyes. "I need my blade, my ability to mold chakra, and my mangekyo unsealed. Do you know how all that can be taken care of?" Sasuke asked.

@JustanotherRPer

The Doctor glanced to Arya, hearing her speak.

".. John Smith? But you told me you have no name, you told me to just call you Doctor--"

He quickly clamped a hand over her mouth and chuckled. "Ah, youngsters have the most curious of imaginations, aye?"

He didn't want this strange woman to know his real identity for some reason. He felt uncomfortable with her in a way he couldn't describe. But he hadn't realized he had given away his identity anyhow. He used John Smith a little too much for it to be an alias and anyone could catch his reaction to the name Rose from a mile away. Yes, this time lord was a walking open book with his identity at the moment.

He let go of Arya and gestured for her to follow him. He took in a deep breath and blew out at one of the flames close to them, frowning when his breath did nearly nothing, acting disappointed as if he really had expected that to do something.

"I'm working on it, Rose, don't worry! I promise I'll get you out of there safe!"

He scrambled past some of the flames, gripping onto Arya's hand so he wouldn't lose her. He scoured the halls for a moment, eventually finding a fire extinguisher hanging on a hook next to one of the cells. He took it down and quickly rushed back over to Rose.

"Stand back!" he called to her, using the extinguisher after a moment.

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
(No worries)
"This vader is the one that's delaying my return. He will pay dearly for that, his first mistake was to think he can challenge Uchiha. I'll join forces with you then." Sasuke said staring right back with unwavering vained and faint red eyes. "I need my blade, my ability to mold chakra, and my mangekyo unsealed. Do you know how all that can be taken care of?" Sasuke asked.
"Good...Good.."

"You seem to feel anger, that is good.."

"Your sword is most likely in the armory, I can lead you there but I'll need protection.."

He walks up to the bars of the prison door and starts to bend them open, letting out a groan as he does so.

He starts to cough and splutter after bends the bars open and turns around to face Sasuke,

"What is Chakra, young one? Is it a certain style of the force?"

Users who are viewing this thread