[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

oT5ZM6S.jpg
<-- My reaction of Aki being banned for 24-hours...

(Look, it's not my fault. If it were allowable, a mod wouldn't have gone and banned him, would they? They would have just ignored my report)

Ricia support this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="La Muerte](That is pg-13 I have heard sexual comments like that on borderline movies)

[/QUOTE]
(That's what I thought too but I guess you can get banned for borderline things like that, still I don't blame her for reporting it)

JustanotherRPer said:
(Look, it's not my fault. If it were allowable, a mod wouldn't have gone and banned him, would they? They would have just ignored my report)
(Hey no one is blaming you, we can pick fun ya know? Don't fret about it~)

*Attention!*

I just got a message from Akibahara saying that the RP will be on hiatus until tomarrow! Obviously because he isn't available at the moment.

Simona walked around and looked all about, hoping to find someone. "Where the hell can a girl find some clothing!?" she yelled angrily, but again, it came out more like a cute fuss.

[QUOTE="Ryu Keiko](I'm down for that. Like I said, Aki was going to let this round last a few days anyway, mind as well continue....kind of like side stories, something that won't be too important for us when he comes back, something we can easily just toss aside later. You know?)

[/QUOTE]
//Yep! Sounds good to me! I did it when RainbowWave disappeared for the old roleplay, so I could so it again here. I might help out with the GMing when things slow down early tomorrow-ish. Aki did invite me to help the other day, I was just too busy. xD

But for now, everyone calm the heck down. It's only 24 hours. Get back to roleplaying. :)

Dallas said:
*Attention!*
I just got a message from Akibahara saying that the RP will be on hiatus until tomarrow! Obviously because he isn't available at the moment.
(So I'm assuming no post?)

Dallas said:
*Attention!*
(Of course he gets banned right when I try to join in)

JustanotherRPer said:
(The one involving masturbation and wanting to "bang anything he could find")
OOC
Really? I was sure it was the Master/Slave one...this is dumb >~< Guess I'll dance for no reason.

15369_safe_rainbow-dash_pinkie-pie_animated_cupcakes_dance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back