[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

Billy the Kid

@Bombielonia

Billy blinked at the man twice, silent for a second as the man said all of this, then he gave him the toothiest grin ever

"AAAAALLLLRightee Middle Man! Ya'll Middle Men got dem ching chong's workin' for ya! Must mean ya filthy rich with oil, ya sure ya ain't a traitor? I mean ya'll middle men always talking about black liquid and what not!?"

Billy squinted his eyes but then heard gold and started gangnam styling even harder

"WOOOWWIEEE Mister! I knew you wuz different! Ya'll middle men are like wizards that need JESUS!"

He nodded and said

"That mean we're a team and uh we gun' have to get me a horse so I can chase wild, naked, Caucasian rapin' Neeggas! Also I need a revolver so I can shoot dem black, charcoal colored cheeks! And uh a whip!"

The Master did something very odd, for her at least. She obeyed the Doctor. She stood back as he extinguished the flames in front of her, then she walked out of her cell. Only then did she begin to wonder what this place was, and who was attacking it.

"So, John, do you have any idea what this place is? And what's your plan for escaping?" If there was one thing she knew the Doctor could be counted on, and that was having a plan. Enough of her plans had been stopped by him for her to know that he always had a plan. Even if that plan was just running through hallways.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @JayJay

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]"Good...Good.."
"You seem to feel anger, that is good.."

"Your sword is most likely in the armory, I can lead you there but I'll need protection.."[/color]

He walks up to the bars of the prison door and starts to bend them open, letting out a groan as he does so.

He starts to cough and splutter after bends the bars open and turns around to face Sasuke,

"What is Chakra, young one? Is it a certain style of the force?"

[/QUOTE]
"It's a melding of spiritual,physical, and mental energy. It's used by many warriors in my dimension. It's probably not the same thing here in this dimension." Sasuke said walking through the bars. "Which way is the armory' protection is covered still got my speed, agility, and strength. But my Sharingan been sealed and it'll take a few hours on it's own to unseal but I'd prefer the quick way of undoing the process."

[media]

[/media]
The Dictator was seen belly-dancing for a brief moment.

He was is darn good at it.

That you could've mistaken him for a typical Egyptian belly dancer.

6607412.jpg

Aladeen Returned the grin. Toothy and some falafel left overs in-between his teeth.

"Traitor? Whaaaaaaaaaat? 'Wallah' no, cowboy. Now, stop accusing me of being a traitor." His eyes darted left and right. You are also quiet the dancer. I could hire you as my personal dancer. The old one gained weight and had a bigger Aladeen than me, so I cut it off."

"Jesus-Allah!" he exclaimed, frowning at the cowboy.

"I usually get child soldiers from sub-saharans instead of killing them. They can be useful, you know? I have a whip.. I think. Megan Fox visited me before I woke up here and uh..- She brought her own chest..s. Ha.. HAAHH..- Haah.."

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]@JustanotherRPer
The Doctor glanced to Arya, hearing her speak.

".. John Smith? But you told me you have no name, you told me to just call you Doctor--"

He quickly clamped a hand over her mouth and chuckled. "Ah, youngsters have the most curious of imaginations, aye?"

He didn't want this strange woman to know his real identity for some reason. He felt uncomfortable with her in a way he couldn't describe. But he hadn't realized he had given away his identity anyhow. He used John Smith a little too much for it to be an alias and anyone could catch his reaction to the name Rose from a mile away. Yes, this time lord was a walking open book with his identity at the moment.

He let go of Arya and gestured for her to follow him. He took in a deep breath and blew out at one of the flames close to them, frowning when his breath did nearly nothing, acting disappointed as if he really had expected that to do something.

"I'm working on it, Rose, don't worry! I promise I'll get you out of there safe!"

He scrambled past some of the flames, gripping onto Arya's hand so he wouldn't lose her. He scoured the halls for a moment, eventually finding a fire extinguisher hanging on a hook next to one of the cells. He took it down and quickly rushed back over to Rose.

"Stand back!" he called to her, using the extinguisher after a moment.

[/QUOTE]
JustanotherRPer said:
The Master did something very odd, for her at least. She obeyed the Doctor. She stood back as he extinguished the flames in front of her, then she walked out of her cell. Only then did she begin to wonder what this place was, and who was attacking it.
"So, John, do you have any idea what this place is? And what's your plan for escaping?" If there was one thing she knew the Doctor could be counted on, and that was having a plan. Enough of her plans had been stopped by him for her to know that he always had a plan. Even if that plan was just running through hallways.
Arya looked around more than she tried to help the Doctor.

She had no idea how anything here would work anyway.

In the TARDIS, he explained many things to her about this world, but still not enough to understand what was going on in this... wherever they were now.

She figured they were probably in the big steel ball that dragged the police box into itself.

"I heard a voice earlier." she remembered.

"It was a woman. I don't know where it came from, but I heard it, maybe she's trying to help?"

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
"It's a melding of spiritual,physical, and mental energy. It's used by many warriors in my dimension. It's probably not the same thing here in this dimension." Sasuke said walking through the bars. "Which way is the armory' protection is covered still got my speed, agility, and strength. But my Sharingan been sealed and it'll take a few hours on it's own to unseal but I'd prefer the quick way of undoing the process."
(gonna change my colour, why are so many using orange? T_T )

"I can take you there, but we need to leave quietly, don't attract too much attention and ward off others, we need to be the only ones in the armory to get in fast and arm ourselves..."

He looks around and looks for when nobody is looking near him or Sasuke. He sees an opening.

"Here now. Let's go and get out of site of these prisoners."

He climbs through the bars and gestures towards Sasuke to follow him while he slowly walks down the hallway. Trying his best to refrain from coughing and alerting everyone else that they could leave and that him and Sasuke are going to the armory. Turning around to check on Sasuke he proceeds to ask him a question.

"I take it that you would like to be called by your name? My name is General Grievous, I was commanded Vader's army. What is your name?"

Sasuke followed Grievous as silently as a ninja being he is a ninja. Sasuke replied "I'm Sasuke Uchiha the last remaining Uchiha. I was cast into this dimension by a powerful foe. No matter how long I'm here it'll only be ten minutes there. Despite that I have to get back as soon as possible."

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]
"I can take you there, but we need to leave quietly, don't attract too much attention and ward off others, we need to be the only ones in the armory to get in fast and arm ourselves..."

He looks around and looks for when nobody is looking near him or Sasuke. He sees an opening.

He climbs through the bars and gestures towards Sasuke to follow him while he slowly walks down the hallway. Trying his best to refrain from coughing and alerting everyone else that they could leave and that him and Sasuke are going to the armory. Turning around to check on Sasuke he proceeds to ask him a question.

"I take it that you would like to be called by your name? My name is General Grievous, I was commanded Vader's army. What is your name?"

[/QUOTE]

JustanotherRPer said:
The Doctor extinguished every flame he could until "Rose" had a clear path to exit. Once she could exit, she walked out beside him and spoke.

"Plan? What makes you think I have a plan? I haven't finished talking yet. The longer I talk, the smarter I sound, and the smarter I sound then, yowzah!" He clapped his hands. "A plan comes to mind. But as for what I know about this place. It's a ship belonging to the galactic empire regime. It's what I've heard from the guards. I know nothing more on the matter currently."

He then heard Arya speak. "Woman on the speaker, right a woman on a speaker. Ding dong brilliant! We'll find this woman. It did seem as if she were here to help. We find the woman, and possibly my ship, screwdriver and..."

He paused, feeling the top of his head. "My fez!" He cried. It was gone. His glorious red hat, gone. Oh this galactic empire was in for it now!

@JustanotherRPer

*I stumbled out of my cell, and looked around. The walls were dark, and I could see multiple doors, and personnel in this large hallway. Where am I? This obviously isn't the XCOM facility...maybe I've been captured by the X-rays (aliens). This can't possibly be a alien ship though, if it was, I would be in a stasis tank. Not a holding cell. I noticed that my weapons had been taken from me. Figures they would do that... I tapped the side of my headset, and tried to get a signal so I can call the Commander back at the base. "This is Central Officer Bradford reporting in. Is anyone on this frequency? I have been taken captive by a unknown enemy force. Is anyone out there?" I said. I could only hear static...great.*

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
Sasuke followed Grievous as silently as a ninja being he is a ninja. Sasuke replied "I'm Sasuke Uchiha the last remaining Uchiha. I was cast into this dimension by a powerful foe. No matter how long I'm here it'll only be ten minutes there. Despite that I have to get back as soon as possible."
Grievous' eyes widen.

"10 Minutes?!"

Grievous coughs and the turns his head back to the front, scoffing at the fact he may have lost a potential ally.

On the bright side though, he'd be the only one with weapons.

He peeks down the hallway both ways then walks across to a room with a closet in it, he enters a code on the door and it swings open then Grievous walks inside. It was a Janitor's closet.

"Yes I could spend a year here and it'll only be ten minutes there. Though I don't think i'll age either." Sasuke said. They reached a janitor's closet. "Do you want us to go in?" Sasuke asked.

At the explosion, Legion moved from stand-by mode to fully active, powering on all of its sensors and capabilities for the first time in months. With a shudder, the unit engaged its lone camera, and surveyed the scene it found itself in. Organics. Organics everywhere, seemingly pressing forwards towards the cell door.

Statistical probability indicates a 84% chance that the organics have found an exit. Merely a 16% chance of a critical error within their operating systems. This unit predicts this to be an ideal opportunity to make our escape.

Legion started to force its way through the crowd, shoving organics aside as he passed.

Speed is vital. Within seven minutes, hostile forces will likely have convened on this cell. We need to have reached the armoury by that stage, in order to enact phase two.

As Legion reached the doorway, it registered another machine, unregistered on the Geth database, just to his right. Legion paused.

It would be rational to leave it behind.

But as calculations reached their conclusions, Legion turned and approached the anomaly.

The Geth conciousness might make use of any information I gather. This unit was always intended for the primary purpose of intelligence gathering.

@R4 C9

(( Hi there! Akibahara here to crush your dreams to anyone who thinks they can grab a weapon or escape! I'll post in 15 minutes. ))

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
"Yes I could spend a year here and it'll only be ten minutes there. Though I don't think i'll age either." Sasuke said. They reached a janitor's closet. "Do you want us to go in?" Sasuke asked.
"Yes, come in. We head through this vent, it leads straight to the armory."

He bends over and removes the vent cover, before crawling into the vent.

A woman and a polar bear. It must have been strange for the other inmates to see this duo. The bear towered beside the woman, nearly twice her size even as he sat. His glowing blue eyes glared at the various others, snarling all the while. The woman sat back with her arms folded. A leader, a war hero, reduced to nothing but a prisoner? She huffed, recalling all the advanced technologies and instruments their captors used. It wasn't alien to her, but she certainly didn't approve of any of it.

>Later on, during the escape<

The explosions didn't shake the bear from his footing, nor did it shake the woman. They both noticed the door blast down, as Volibear quickly took to action and fell onto all fours. Sejuani swiftly retorted with a kick to his shin.

"Heel, Volibear! Wait just a moment..."

Voli growled and clawed at the ground idly, turning his head back to see Sejuani mounting onto his back.

"You...aren't thinking of-"

"I'm past thinking Voli, I've acted! Now mush!"

Voli growled lowly and looked back ahead, seeing the men and women scurry out of the cell.

"This...is demeaning."

"This is necessary! Now go! Or do you want to stay locked up in a burning cell?"

Volibear grunted and pounced to the door, his ear twitching as he heard the intercom buzz on.

(K)

Sasuke followed Grievous through the vent cautiously though. He crawled a one or two yards behind.

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]( brb )

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]The Doctor extinguished every flame he could until "Rose" had a clear path to exit. Once she could exit, she walked out beside him and spoke.
"Plan? What makes you think I have a plan? I haven't finished talking yet. The longer I talk, the smarter I sound, and the smarter I sound then, yowzah!" He clapped his hands. "A plan comes to mind. But as for what I know about this place. It's a ship belonging to the galactic empire regime. It's what I've heard from the guards. I know nothing more on the matter currently."

He then heard Arya speak. "Woman on the speaker, right a woman on a speaker. Ding dong brilliant! We'll find this woman. It did seem as if she were here to help. We find the woman, and possibly my ship, screwdriver and..."

He paused, feeling the top of his head. "My fez!" He cried. It was gone. His glorious red hat, gone. Oh this galactic empire was in for it now!

@JustanotherRPer

[/QUOTE]
"A Galactic Empire? Which one? There are quite a few." The Master not only wondered where they were, but when. She didn't remember ever encountering anything like this place before. This was interesting, a time or place she hadn't yet encountered. Just more Empires to overthrow She thought to herself, smiling. Now she was one hundred percent sure this was the Doctor. His rambling was almost incoherent, and the way he was worried about something that was merely a piece of fashion. solidified that in her brain. "After you, John." The Master said, deciding to follow him for the time being.

Bombielonia said:
Walking over to the intercom, Aladeen spoke. "Hello? Hermoine? Are you the one saving me?" A British accent. Must be Harry Aladeenpotter. "I am Admiral General Aladeen and I thank you for your courageous act. I will reward you with my Aladeen to your face once I Aladeen the hell out of here." He frowned at the weak singal. "Uh. Stupid Western technology. I invented a better telecom."[/justify]
Juno_Eclipse.png

The woman spoke up, "Hermoine? No, the name's Juno Eclipse. I'm an insider for the Rebel Alliance! Our leader, Luke Skywalker, has requested for your rescue- now please, listen up. I'm about to open the doors. Once the doors are open, I'll create a distraction. Are you ready?"

@Everyone

@JustanotherRPer

"Does it matter?" The Doctor replied to Rose. "All galactic empires are the same: Big goals, even bigger guns. I'm sure you'll learn the answer to your question in due time." And to be honest, he didn't know which one it was yet. The galaxy was large, and the guards had been... vague with the information they had given out.

Rose then gave him the signal to lead them. "Very well, off we go then." He moved over to the wall and took down two more fire extinguishers, handing one to Arya and the other to Rose. "Spray these at any threat, fire or otherwise. Comes in handy. I should put one of these on my Christmas list," he mused with a smirk, moving ahead of the two women to lead the way. They were no weapons, but certainly better than nothing. Besides, the time lord didn't like using weapons.

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]

[/QUOTE]
It turns out he's incapable of leaving his cell!

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]@JustanotherRPer
"Does it matter?" The Doctor replied to Rose. "All galactic empires are the same: Big goals, even bigger guns. I'm sure you'll learn the answer to your question in due time." And to be honest, he didn't know which one it was yet. The galaxy was large, and the guards had been... vague with the information they had given out.

Rose then gave him the signal to lead them. "Very well, off we go then." He moved over to the wall and took down two more fire extinguishers, handing one to Arya and the other to Rose. "Spray these at any threat, fire or otherwise. Comes in handy. I should put one of these on my Christmas list," he mused with a smirk, moving ahead of the two women to lead the way. They were no weapons, but certainly better than nothing. Besides, the time lord didn't like using weapons.

[/QUOTE]
The Master took the extinguisher, but shewould really have preferred a real weapon. If only she still had her laser screwdriver. Or maybe a gun. Or her DNA mutations that had allowed her to use lightning in her previous incarnation. That would definitely be useful. I guess this is what I get for escaping with a pacifist. She followed said pacifist through the halls of... Whatever this place was, spraying whatever fires she saw.

@Akibahara

@Bombielonia

The bear sniffed the Admiral down, though only growled lowly as his head hung low. This was truly embarrassing for him. Sejuani still sat atop his furry body, looking down upon the Admiral.

"You there, are you speaking with the woman on the intercom?"

Jeremiah said:
@Akibahara
@Bombielonia

The bear sniffed the Admiral down, though only growled lowly as his head hung low. This was truly embarrassing for him. Sejuani still sat atop his furry body, looking down upon the Admiral.

"You there, are you speaking with the woman on the intercom?"
"Yes, big-Aladeen'ed woman. I am speaking with Hermoine from Hairy-Potter." He nodded, "Now go do your womanly duties as I do men's work!" He looked at the intercom again, awaiting an answer

@Akibahara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back