• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Mortal Instruments RP

Zafirah said:
PLAGUED !!

- runs toward you in slow mo, arms open for a hug -
ZAFFRE

*does same slow mo run, arms stretched out wide*

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

- suddenly speeds up and trips though gets back a minute later -

JORDAN AND MAIA WERE ONCE MY FAVRIOTE SHIP...NOW ITS MALEC ... What's yours ?

Zafirah said:
I feel like she could tell... I'm not exactly forgettable..
Nah lol at first I was gonna be like:

"Who the f*ck..?" :|

And on the inside I would feel like a celebrity, seeing that even random people love me xD

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Malec has always been the best ship how could you think otherwise? O.o

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Malec has always been the best ship how could you think otherwise? O.o

[/QUOTE]
Jordan x Maia just had that ' sexy, dark werewolf 'feel. Simon and Maia were a joke in my opinion.

Of course they were a joke. It's Sizzy all the way. Just like Clace. There are three officials I will never change

Clace

Sizzy

and Malec

*covers ears* SPOILER ALERTS SPOILER ALERTS D:

*hasn't had enough money to buy the third book, yet somehow has the fourth and fifth ones, but can't read them yet*

-needs to read last two books-

What spoilers? I speak of the obvious ships from books one and two

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]-needs to read last two books-
What spoilers? I speak of the obvious ships from books one and two

[/QUOTE]
*presses a finger to your lips firmly*

Shhhhhuuusshhhhh

@Zafirah Yeah, it's open, but other than character sign-ups its on hold for the moment until I have both a new mouse and a lack of school work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back