• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monster Mash

kevin

๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Charlie Rumancek

now playing animals

I

II

III

IV

• BASICS

NICKNAMES

"the rumancek freak"

twenty years young.

male

SEXUALITY

heterosexual - he luvs the ladies

D.O.B.

may 1st, 2002

P.O.B.

new orleans, lousiana

ETHNICITY

somalian, dutch

PERSONA

+ TRAITS
    charming, humorous, honest, goal-oriented, and intelligent

- TRAITS
    flirtatious, jealous, stubborn, lowkey-selfish, aggressive

IN DETAIL
    pretty brown eyes and a sparkly white smile, it's no wonder charlie is such a beacon of light to the people surrounding him. he's well aware that he can have whoever he wants and be with whoever he wants, but he keeps his bedroom company at minimal. charlie would much rather spend his free time with a group of party animals to make book-worthy memories. but if he's not already exploring a body of water with his shirt hanging on a tree, he's in the faces of anybody who shows the slightest interest in a conversation with him. he thrives in socialization, and cannot sit still in a place that requires him to be quiet and boring. yuck.

but even through his happy, humurous personality, there is so much more than what meets the eye. they don't call him a vargulf for no reason. part of his mentality is dark, vicious, aggressive, and insane. it's purely predatory and anyone in his path will surely meet a horrific ending. it's the part of him that's absolutely out of his control. he kills for fun, not for food.

ALIGHNMENT
    lawful good (human) chaotic evil (wolf)

FEARS
    hurting more people he cares for, knowing he's going to die slowly

AILMENTS
    his wolf body is purely independent of his human side, taking over him completely. eventually he will lose control of whatever humanity and sanity he has left and die from his mental and physical instability.

i am what everyone always thought of me, a killer. i am what everyone always thought of me, a killer.

i am what everyone always thought of me, a killer. i am what everyone always thought of me, a killer.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• would you stay if i promised you heaven?

appearance

height

5โ€™4โ€

weight

120 lbs

hair c.

blonde

eye c.

blue

hair styling

Rhiannonโ€™s long, blonde hair falls well below her ribcage. Though itโ€™s nearly straight, there is a hint of waviness to it, likely due to the expansive amount of time spent around water. In that same vein of thought, her hair is rarely ever completely dryโ€”it seems to maintain a bit of dampness, though she would say itโ€™s better off slightly wet than frizzy from the humid air. Because of its length, Rhiannon tends not to bother going beyond pulling back the top section of her hairโ€”trying to tame such a beast (not to mention fitting it all into a claw clip) is a feat sheโ€™s sure not even King Arthur himself wouldโ€™ve been up to. She does, however, love the feeling of having her hair braided, so anytime the offer arises from another, who is she to say no?

skin

Rhiannonโ€™s skin seems to maintain an eternally warm glow, though itโ€™s cool to the touch (not to mention smoothโ€”possessing a supernatural beauty sure has its perks).

dist. features

Large, pointed ears; startlingly blue, almond-shaped eyes, plump lips

wardrobe

Like the water by which she resides, Rhiannonโ€™s style can only be described as relaxed. She wears lots of flowing materialsโ€”long skirts, shirts with puffy sleevesโ€”but always makes sure to balance them out with a tighter-fitting item, such as a corset or jeans that accentuate her hips well. Sheโ€™s not a big fan of wearing shoes, what with spending so much time in or near water, but when she absolutely has to, sheโ€™ll most likely settle on sandals of some sort.

faceclaim

Alexa Demie

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty
    Victoria Rose
    enter
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back